You Just Have to Dream Hard E...

By xStarxKillax

Every directioner wants to date a 1D member. They've thought of countless possibilities and wrote so many ima... More

You Just Have to Dream Hard Enough [Niall Horan]
Ch.2: When Dreams Dawn On You
Ch.3 Running Into the Man Of Your Dreams; Literally
Ch. 4: Car Rides Can Be Fun
Ch.5: Fangirling is okay right?
Ch. 6: Dinner and Attention
Ch.8: First Dates Can Scare You
CH. 9: Mood for Food
Ch. 10: Birthday Bash
Ch. 11: Writing the New Album
Ch. 12 Simon and Secrets
Ch. 13: Two Days Left
Ch. 14: Packing
Ch. 15: Naughty Twitcams
Ch. 16 Beginning of What I Hope Isn't THE END
Ch. 17: How To Become A Text-Aholic

Ch. 7: Nerf on my Terf

18 0 0
By xStarxKillax

"NOOOOOOO!" I cried. I could feel that my face was wet as I tried to free myself. No use fighting their strength. I squirmed in my carriers arms and tried to break free. Their grip was too tight. Was this the end? Would it be over from here? No. I wouldn't go down with out a fight. Not now. Not ever. I pressed my elbows into their stomach and stepped on their foot. As their grip loosened I stepped forward and turned my face to the person. Ready for the worse. But I wasn't going to let my gaurd down.

I raised my nerf gun and shot the person. It stuck to their cheek and I laughed as it fell to the floor. "I've been shot by my own blood!"

Louis fell to the floor dramatically, "Sorry brother." I then began to run off to look for another one of my "enemies." Liam and Louis picked teams. They didn't think I'd be good, but seriously? I play video games and go to the shooting range a lot. So Liam was wise to pick me. So far the only people left was me on my side, and Niall and Beth on the other.

I pressed my back against the wall and looked over the corner steathily. I saw Harry on the floor 'dying.' He looked at me and pointed down the hall to a door. "Beth. Shot. Mee..."

And with his 'final words' he shut his eyes and 'died.' Dramatically might I add. "I promise to avenge you Hazza." I bent down going along with the act these boys put on and kissed his forehead. I then began to set down the hall to the room he pointed to. I opened it with my foot with my gun held high scanning for Beth. I heard something fly by me.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. I turned and saw that she was hiding behind the door. Classic Kid. I shot her and laughed. before kicking her to the side so I could get the door to open. I shot her once more before leaving. I began into another part of the house and saw Liam and Zayn on the floor together. 'Dead.'

"No! Not Liam!" I exclaimed and they shot open their eyes before shutting them again to go back to their acting. I rolled my eyes at their stupid actions but whatever. "I won't let you down cheif. I'll get that Irish bastard if its last thing I do."

"Don't snog him!" Zayn exclaimed, "I mean gahhhhhh."

I stepped on his stomach as I passed him for his lame attempt at a death sound. That and for his snarky comment. I set out for the kitchen cause well it was Niall. And we all know he loves food. I set off towards him with a smile on my face. It had been a while since we had alone time. I mean he did ask me out on a date two days ago. Its not like I expected him to take me out right away. Actually I cried when I got to the hotel that day.

I was so overwhelmed that it actually happened that tears of joy ran down my face. I mean when a guy asks you out that means he likes you right? Or was I stupid to the assume that? Anyways, I cried okay. I just couldn't believe that the boys and me were friends. That they bought me a meal twice. That I got to meet their girlfriends. That and Niall asked me out on a date. Even if he didn't like me like that. It still counted for something. And I cried because of the possibility that maybe he did like me. That they crazy dreaming I did as a fan was actually coming true. My wildest dreams were finally becoming a reality.

I heard the fridge open and leaped in the kitchen my nerf gun pointing at the blonde boy. "Freeze!"

He turned to look at me smirked, "Can't believe you got Louis. He's actually pretty good."

"Can't believe Beth got Harry. She sucks."

"You can put your gun down. No need to kill me."

"What fun would that be?"

"I'm not even armed you lunatic!" He told me holding his hands up.

"Lunatic?" I scoffed while laughing. "Just for that..." I raised my hand up a couple inches and pulled the trigger. It landed perfectly between his eyes and with that I ran out of the kitchen. "I WON! I GOT NIALL! "

"YEAH!"

"NO!"

"NIALL YOU BLOODY BABOON!"

The boys began to make a huge fuss as we all grouped back together. And Louis pushed Niall to the floor and scoffed at him. "How could you mate? Mates before dates!"

"I wasn't armed!" He countered.

"Bologna!"

"It was true. I got him while he was raiding the fridge. Sorry, Brother. Next time pick me on your team and we can take everyone on by ourselves." He turned to me and hugged me.

"This is why we're siblings. You just know me so well."

"Yeah, cause its not like she stalks you or anything." Lilybeth said and the boys chuckled. I pushed away from Louis and shot her a glare. "Can you believe I got Harry? I suck."

I chuckled along with Niall as we shared a look remembering our conversation from about a minute ago. "I can't believe that either. I just saw him on the floor and when he said it was you I was like what the heck that girl couldn't aim even if she had a shotgun and Lil Wayne was infront of her!"

"I'm hungry!" Niall whinned. I groaned and held up my nerf gun and shot him again smack dab on the cheek. The boys laughed and gave me high fives while he just picked up the dart and threw it at me. "Just for that I'm getting food with out you!"

"Oh, how will I ever bear the pain of you getting food with out me!" I joked, "Come one guys we're getting food with out Niall." I stuck my tongue at him.

"Like hell you are!" We all laughed as we made our way to the front door and then stopped. Where the heck were we going to eat? And how the hell were we going to get there? We could take two cars. But Harry and Louis hate being separated for long. They even told me if I fan-girled infront of them and said something about Larry Stynlinson they would give me the silent treatment. So, I stopped.

We decided on walking. Beth and I thought of it. Well actually she did. Over achieving bitch. Who likes to excersize? NO ONE! I trailed along beside her ignoring the boys who agreed on walking. Beth was going on about how she wanted to see the London Eye. I told her that'd be nice and then Harry joined ther conversation saying that'd he'd take us sometime if we wanted. We agreed eagerly and then Liam told us both that if we wanted maybe he could take us to the recording studio with the boys someday. He scolded Niall who was supposed to be writing a song, but was basically putting it off. He said he had major writer's block and that if he wanted it done to do it himself. Beth then told them that I wrote songs and maybe I could help. To which I slapped a hand over her mouth and told them to ignore that.

She took my phone from my back pocket and as I tried to reach it back the boys made a barrier around us both. "Look, she writes some of them on her phone."

I tried to fight my way through the circle to be left out and pushed back while my phone was being passed around like it was some sort of drug. "Its not good. I promise."

"You're right its not good. These are brilliant. Where did you learn to write like this?" Liam asked giving my phone back.

"Shakespeare."

"She's such a nerd when she writes," Lily told them. "'Look I used internal and external rhyme in this stanza' its horrid."

"I do not sound like that!" But soon we were walking again and I was dragged to the back by Liam along with Niall. Telling me that I should help Niall get over his writers block. And when a One Direction boy wants you to write a song for him you don't object.

"ITS ONE DIRECTION!" A girl shreeked and then fans stormed our way. The boys just smiled and signed things for them and took pictures. "Are you the girl that Louis tweeted a picture of?" One of the girls asked.

"Oh, um. Yeah." I said blushing.

"She's not just a girl. She's my sister! Sister number six." Louis told them and they laughed.

"Can we get a picture with the both of you then?"

Before I could even object Beth pushed into Louis who held me so I couldn't run away. They snapped a picture and when they went to see how it looked they awed.

"You're so gorgeous," One told me. She looked to be my age and I blushed. If anything she was gorgeous with light brown hair and deep blue eyes. "You're so lucky!"

"Thanks. I know I am." I told her as I leaned into my brother. I was being reconized by fans and that meant a lot. I was just a somebody, but now I was seen as a friend of One Direction. And now to Directioners, Louis's fake sister. They'd make jokes like they did with everything the boys did. Even though I'm leaving soon my memories with them wouldn't be forgotten and that made my eyes glisten.

"No, don't cry. We didn't mean anything by it!" Another one of them said. She was maybe twelve.

"I really am one of the luckiest girls alive. I'm not sad you two just made my day. Thank you." I told them while wiping a tear that fell. "They really do act the way you see them."

They smiled at me and the one my age said, "We're glad your expericing this. We best be off. It is getting rather late. It was nice meeting you boys... And girls. Look for us we're going to your concert in a months time."

"We will." Liam told them. They waved them off and they walked away giggling and I knew that this little encounter made their life. As fans even the simplest things meant the world. "I don't know about you all, but I'm rather tired and the next coffee house insn't for another two thousand meters."

"English please?" Beth asked and we laughed.

"Two miles." I told her, she nodded her head and it dawned on her.

"Two miles? We just walked two miles. This is doing too much for a simple a meal when we could find something at the flat. I say we go back."

"I told you I didn't want to go in the first place!" I exclaimed. They all mummbled saying nonsense and we took a vote to go back. But I had to make the food. What they didn't know what that I was indeed an amazing cook. Beth's and my grandma owned a resturaunt and she taught us how to cook.

When we arrived it was Nerf War Part Two. This time I was out of the game because I was the cook. Harry, Beth and Liam against the rest. It seemed pretty good from all of the sound effects I could hear. Which made me laugh when Zayn yelled he was out of bullets and then I heard a crash which I figured was him diving for ammunition.

I was searching in every cabnet to find ingredients. Well, sorry I didn't know the place inside out! But to my luck I got a leprechaun to help me. He sighed and leaned against a counter on the opposite side of the room from my standing point.

"Can I help you Mr. Horan? Don't tell me you died so easily." I said rummiging through more cabinets just to see where everything was.

"Just thought you could use the help. I do know this kitchen like the back of my hand."

"I bet you do. I'm just looking for a pan about this size." I used my hands to give gesture the size I needed. "Is there pasta? Cheese? Hotdogs?"

"That should all be here." He said moving towards a cabinet and handing me the pot size I wanted. "Last I check they were here." He told me as he found everything I was asked for. "What are you making?"

"Mac and cheese."

"Wouldn't you want those little noddles than these spaghetti ones?"

"You'll see." I told him while cutting the hotdogs into nibble sizes. I then took the hotdogs pieces and stuck them on the dried noodles with spacing. One hot dog could fit five noodles if you placed it right. After about five minutes of doing that I placed it all in the boiling water and then let them get soggy. "It's going to look awesome."

"It already does Where did you come up with that idea?"

"I don't know. Anyways is every day mostly like this with you boys?"

"Pretty much," he chuckled. "I never got to take you out that one night ,ya know."

I coughed, "Yeah sorry Beth made plans with me and you never texted me so your loss." I joked. "Don't worry about it."

"Tomorrow I'm taking you to brunch. No plans with Beth. She can chat with the boys during our absence."

"I have a feeling I'm allowed to say no because you already made reservations?" I told him while dumping the water out and putting some cheese in along with milk.

"Ah-ha! I found you." Harry exclaimed pointing the nerf toy at Niall. "Oo is the food almost done?"

"Yes Hazza it is." I said standing infront of Niall just as Harry pulled the trigger while looking at the stove. The nerf hit me in the arm. "Looks like you lost from hitting a civilian and for punishment have fun setting up the table."

"I didn't even notice." He huffed grabbing plates, "This is utter shit."

"Awe Harry, please don't talk about yourself like that!" I told him and laughed with Niall while Hazza shot me a glare and stuck his tongue out at me. I turned off the stove and looked at the creamy cheesey goodness. I sniffed the air and it smelled good for such an easy thing to make. Harry came back looking for silverwear. He pointed two fingers at his eyes then to mine and then back at his own. "SO SCARY!" I hollared as he left.

I went around and served the plates as equally as possible before going to the sink and soaking the pot before calling everyone to come eat.

"Awesome sauce. You haven't made mac and cheese in a while!" Beth said. The boys lifted up the noodles to find the hotdog slices and they awed before scarffing it all down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636 5 13
(One Direction Fan Fiction) Emma and Victoria go into the city one day looking for One Direction, without high hopes. Of course you know what they sa...
3.1K 185 10
What would you do if you got to meet your favourite one direction member? Especially on your birthday? Well, this gal here got lucky and got her drea...
8.4K 280 11
At first Emma rescues Niall but in reality they've rescued each other. A story of being lost without the other and overcoming fears to achieve hopes...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...