π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

By The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... More

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 1
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
!!Book 2!!

Devils trap part 2

3.2K 82 43
By The_Tomboy_13

Sam sighed and flipped through the pages of the book Bobby gave him, while twirling a marker between his fingers.

Dean was loading the guns in the Arsenal.

"You've been quiet." Sam said to dean.

"Not as quiet as her." Dean muttered to himself, looking over at the little girl who sat on the ground, playing in the rocks and dirt, she hadn't spoke since they'd left Bobby's. "Just getting ready." Dean said to Sam.

"He's gonna be fine, Dean." Sam told him.

Dean didn't say anything.

Sam flipped through the pages of his book, but then he picked it up and walked to the trunk where Dean was.

He used his hand, wiping the dirt off a part of the trunk of the impala, then took his marker, drawing something on the corner.

"Dude, what are you drawing on my car?" Dean questioned him, slightly angry.

"It's call a devils trap." Sam stated. "Demons can't get through it or inside it."

"So?" Dean questioned, still mad.

"It basically turns the trunk into a lockbox." Sam said, going to the other side of the trunk, doing the same thing to the other corner.

"So?" Dean raised a hand.

"So we have a place to hide the colt while we go get dad." Sam stated.

"What are you talking about? We're bringing the colt with us." Dean told him.

"We can't, dean. We've only got three bullets left. We can't just use them on any demon. We've got to use them on the demon." Sam said.

"No, we have to save dad, Sam, okay?" Dean came around to his brother. "We're gonna need all the help we can get."

"Dean, you know how pissed dad would be if we used all the bullets? Dean, he wouldn't want us to bring the gun."

"I don't care, Sam!" Dean yelled making Alison flinch. "I don't care what dad wants, okay? And since when do you care what dad wants?"

"We want to kill this demon. You used to want that, too." Sam stated. "Hell, you're the one who came and got me at school! You're the one who dragged me back into this, dean. I'm just trying to finish it." Sam yelled at his brother.

Dean shook his head, looking down at the ground.

"Well, you and dad are a lot more alike than I thought, you know that?" He said. "You both can't wait to sacrifice yourself for this thing. But you know what? I'm gonna be the one to bury you." Dean stated. "You're selfish, you know that? You don't care about anything but revenge."

"That's not true, dean." Sam shook his head. "I want dad back, but they are expecting us to bring this gun. They get the gun, they will kill us all. They will kill Alison, too, Dean, they're not gonna take pity on a four year old. Especially your four year old."

Dean looked up at his brother.

"That colt is our only leverage, and you know it, Dean. We cannot bring that gun. We can't."

"Fine." Dean scoffed.

"I'm serious, Dean."

"I said fine, Sam."

Dean got the gun out of his jacket, showing it to his brother, then putting it into the trunk.

Sam watched him, then walked around Dean, going to Ali who was building a mountain of pebbles.

"Come on, munchkin." Sam picked her up, fixing her on his hip.

Alison wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head against his.

~~~

Sam, Dean, and Alison walked down the road, Alison now walking somewhat behind them, but more to Sam's side.

"Hey, hey." Deans stopped his brother as they approached some bushes. "I think I know what Meg meant by sunrise." He said, looking at something.

Sam followed his eyes to a building that said "Sunrise apartments."

Dean headed towards it, and Sam followed, Alison reluctantly followed.

"Son of a bitch. That's pretty smart." Dean stated as there was a bunch of kids playing in the front of the building, and people walking around. "If these demons can possess people, they can possess almost anybody inside." Dean stated.

"Yeah, and make anybody attack us." Sam said.

"And so we can't kill 'em— a building full of human shields." Dean said.

"They probably know exactly what we look like, too, and they could look like anybody."

"This sucks out loud."

"Yeah, tell me about it. Alright, so, how the hell are we gonna get it?" Sam questioned.

"Pull the fire alarm, get out all the civilians." Dean stated.

"Okay, but then the city responds in seven minutes." Sam said.

"Seven minutes, exactly." Dean nodded.

"Alright, so whose going?" Sam asked.

Before either of the men could speak, Alison rushed forward, running across the road.

"Alison Winchester!" Dean yelled after her.

Sam and Dean looked at each other.

They watched Alison go up the steps, and into the apartment building.

Dean looked at his brother who saw very visible panic on his face.

Alison walked into the lobby of the building, and looked around. Nobody was gonna think a little kid was suspicious, she was smart.

Alison walked towards the fire alarm, and peeked around the corner, seeing a man coming down the hallway.

Alison walked across to the other wall, acting as if she was going to go upstairs, but as soon as the man went out the door, Alison went back to the fire alarm, stood up on her tippy toes, and flipped the switch.

She heard the alarm go off, and she went back outside.

Dean let out a huge breath of relief as he saw the girl come down the stairs, Alison then ran back across the road to them.

"Good job, munchkin!" Sam smirked and held up a high five to her.

Alison smiled and went to high five him, but Dean spoke up.

"Good job? I'm sorry, first of all, you know you're not allowed to cross the road by yourself, and second, what if somebody did something to you?" Dean crouched down to her level.

"Well, they didn't! And I'm a little kid, it's not as suspicious as it would've been if either of you had gone in there, and besides, what does Meg have against me?" She questioned him. "I'm not the one who killed her." She stated, turning away from Dean who was in shock.

That was the most she'd said in hours, and of course she was still upset with Dean.

Dean stood up, not saying a word, and instead, went across the road, Sam took Alison's hand, pulling her with him after Dean.

"Hey, what's happening?" Dean asked a firefighter as he approached him. "Is it a fire?"

"We're figuring that out right now, sir." The man told him. "Just stay back."

"Well I got a yorkie upstairs, and he pees when he's nervous." Dean said.

"Sir, you have to stay back." The man told dean, as Sam and Alison snuck back behind the fire trucks.

Alison stood beside Sam who picked the lock to truck, opening it once he could and pulling out two fire fighter suits.

~~~

Sam and Dean walked through the hallway, Alison walking behind him. She managed to slip into the building easily. Like she said, she was a little kid, it's not that hard.

Dean held up the emf detector towards the doors.

"I always wanted to be a fireman when I grew up." Dean stated.

"You never told me that." Sam said.

The emf detector then started going off in front of one door. The brothers looked at each other, Alison looked up at them.

The brothers then started pounding on the door.

"This is the fire department. We need you to evacuate." Dean told whoever was inside the room.

The door unlocked, and as soon as it did, Sam and Dean barged in, and started spraying the demons with their guns full of holy water.

They then managed to throw them into the closet, and Dean pressed his body up against it while Sam got into the duffel bag and got out the salt.

"Hurry up!" Dean yelled.

Sam rushed over and poured it around Dean, and the door. Once dean could move, he did, and the brothers started taking off the firemen outfits.

Alison then came into the room, and closed the door behind her.

"Come on." Dean pushed past his brother, going to search the rooms for their father.

The first room they went into, they saw John tied to the bed.

"Dad." Dean rushed to him.

Dean started checking over his John, seeing if he was alive. Alison and Sam stayed by the door.

"He's still breathing." Dean told his brother. "Dad, wake up." Dean shook John. "Dad!"

Dean pulled his pocket knife out of his back pocket, and flipped the blade out of it.

"Wait. Wait." Sam stopped him.

"What?"

"He could be possessed, for all we know." Sam stated.

"What, are you nuts?" Dean said.

"Dean, we got to be sure." Sam stated as he grabbed some holy water out of the duffel bag.

Sam screwed the cap off of the flask, and poured some over John. Nothing happened.

John stirred, and started waking up. He lifted his head up, and his eyes landed on his youngest.

"Sam?" He asked. "Why are you splashing water on me?" He questioned.

Sam breathily chuckled, Alison just stared at the floor.

She missed him, but she was upset with him, just like she was still upset with Dean.

"Dad, are you okay?" Dean asked John.

"They've been drugging me." John sighed. "Where's the colt?" He asked.

"Don't worry, Dad, it's safe." Sam told him.

"Good, boys. Good, boys." John said, obviously exhausted. "Where's Ali?" He asked.

"I'm here." Alison hesitantly spoke up.

"Hey, sweetheart." John breathily chuckled.

Sam and Dean got John up out of the bed and carried him out of the bedroom, but as soon as they did, the door busted open, and in came more demons.

"Go!" Dean said as they backed back into the room. "Back, back!"

Alison slammed the bedroom door shut, and locked it, she gasped as an axe came through the door, right above her head.

Dean grabbed her and pulled her back into him. Sam grabbed the salt, and started drawing a line at the bottom of the door with it, while it was being torn down by an axe.

"Sam, let's go!" Dean said as he, John, and Ali were out on the fire escape.

Sam threw the duffel bag to Dean, then jumped through the window, and drew a salt line on the window.

The family of four made it down the fire escape, dean went first, then John, who was caught by Dean, then Alison, then Sam.

Sam went ahead of the three, and was tackled to the ground by a demon. The demon then started punching him in the face, repeatedly.

"Sam!" Dean yelled, as he set John up against the wall, and rushed over to help his little brother.

Alison stayed beside John.

Dean kicked the demon in the face, but it didn't even phase him, and instead, he threw Dean over into a car windshield, and went back to beating the crap out of Sam.

Then out of nowhere, Dean shot the demon in the side of the head with the colt, that was supposed to be left out in the car.

"Sam!" Dean rushed to his brother. "Sam, come on. Come on." He pulled him up off the ground.

Alison stared at the dead body on the ground. Another innocent person. Wasted by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

"Come on. Come on, we've got to get out of here." Dean said as they rushed to Alison and John.

Dean helped John up, and grabbed the duffel bag, all while Alison stared at the dead man on the ground.

"Ali, come on, sweetheart." Sam said, grasping onto her hand.

~~~

Alison sat on the bed of the small cabin the four were staying in.

She was trying not to think about her father and him killing two perfectly innocent people, to be honest, she was trying not to think at all, but it was hard.

"How is he?" Sam asked Dean as he was pouring salt lines over the windows.

"He just needed a little rest, that's all." Dean said. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'll survive." Sam inhaled deeply. "You okay, Ali?" He asked the little girl.

Dean looked up and over at Alison.

"I'm fine." Alison said, squeezing her teddy bear.

Sam let his eyes linger on her before looking at dean who was still looking at Alison.

"Hey, you don't think we were followed here, do you?" Sam asked him.

"I don't know. I don't think so. We couldn't have found a more out-of-the-way place to hole up." Dean stated.

"Yeah." Sam nodded with a breathy chuckle.

Silence hung in the air, and Alison could feel Deans eyes on her, as if he was waiting for her break, waiting for her to come running to him.

He wanted her to come running to him. So badly, he wanted it.

Ali knew he wanted it, but she knew she wanted it too. She just wanted to be in deans arms, letting everything out while he comforted her.

"Hey, uh...Dean, you, um," Sam started, breaking the silence. "You saved my life back there."

"So I guess you're glad I brought the gun, huh?" Dean said.

"Man, I'm trying to thank you here." Sam stated.

"You're welcome." Dean said.

Sam walked past Dean, towards the beds.

"Hey, Sam?" Dean asked.

"Yeah?"

"You know that guy I shot? There was a person in there." Dean said.

Alison kept her eyes on her hands.

"You didn't have a choice, Dean." Sam stated.

"I know. That's not what bothers me." Dean said.

"Then what does?" Sam asked him.

"Killing that guy, killing Meg. I didn't hesitate. I didn't even flinch." He barely shook his head. "I mean for you, dad, and Ali, the things I'm willing to do or kill, it's just...it scares me sometimes." He looked over to Alison who was looking up at him with tired eyes.

He guessed he didn't realize how scary that could be for a little kid.

"It shouldn't."

The three younger Winchesters looked up to see John standing in the doorway.

"You did good." John told his oldest son.

Alison looked back down at her hands. John hadn't apologized for breaking his promise, but there something else.

Something was off.

Alison couldn't settle around him like she normally could. Something was different.

"You're not mad?" Dean asked his father.

"For what?" John questioned.

"Using a bullet."

"Mad? I'm proud of you."

Alison furrowed her brows.
Wrong.
John would've been pissed, even Alison knew that.

"You know, Sam and I, we can get pretty obsessed. But you— you watch out for this family. You always have." John stated.

"Thanks." Dean said, his brows slightly furrowed.

Alison looked up as she heard rumbling, along with the three men in the room. The lights started flickering.

John rushed to the window, Sam and Dean followed after him.

"It found us. It's here." John stated.

"The demon?" Sam asked as Alison came over to them, for the first time in hours, grabbing onto deans hand.

"Sam, lines of salt in front of every window, every door." John told Sam.

"Already did it." Sam stated.

"Check it, okay?" John said.

"Okay." Sam nodded.

"Dean, you got the gun?" John asked.

"Yeah." Dean nodded.

"Give it to me."

"Sam tried to shoot the demon in salvation. It vanished." Dean stated.

"This is me. I won't miss. Now, the gun. Hurry." John told him.

Alison felt Dean slightly pull her behind him, and he looked down at the colt in his hand.

"Son, please." John said.

Dean took a step back, making Alison step back.

"Give me the gun. What are you doing, Dean?"

"Grandpa would be furious." Alison stated.

"What?" John questioned her.

"That Daddy wasted a bullet." She said.

"He wouldn't be proud of me. He'd tear me a new one." Dean stated, and raised the colt at John.

Dean cocked the gun, Alison squeezed his hand, and he squeezed it back in a comforting manner.

"You're not my dad." Dean stated.

"Dean, it's me." 'John' tried.

"I know my dad better than anyone, and you ain't him." Dean shook his head.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" 'John' questioned him.

"I could ask you the same thing." Dean said. "Stay back."

"Dean?" Sam asked as he came back into the room. "What the hell is going on?"

"Your brothers lost his mind." 'John' told him.

"He's not dad." Dean told Sam.

"What?" Sam questioned.

"I think he's possessed." Dean stated. "I think he's been possessed since we rescued him."

"Don't listen to him, Sam."

"Dean, how do you know?"

"He's different. Alison can even tell." Dean stated.

"We don't have time for this. Sam, if you want to kill this demon, you've got to trust me." 'John' told the younger brother.

Sam looked between Dean and John.

Silence hung in the air.

"Sam?" 'John' asked.

"No." Sam shook his head. "No." He went towards Dean and Alison who immediately grasped onto his hand.

"Fine." 'John' nodded. "You're both so sure. Go ahead." He told them. "Kill me."

The brothers, nor alison did anything.

John looked down, as Dean had tears in his eyes.

Alison knew he was questioning himself. He didn't know if he was right or not.

"I thought so."

'John' looked back up and had yellow eyes. Sam was thrown into the wall and pinned there, Dean then was thrown into the wall behind him, and Alison was thrown across the room.

It knew it didn't take a lot for Alison.

The colt fell to the ground as Alison hit the wall, then fell onto the floor with a grunt.

"Alison!" Dean called out, his voice coated in worry.

The demon picked up the gun.

"What a pain in the ass this things been." He said.

"It's you, isn't it?" Sam spoke up. "We've been looking for you for a long time."

"Well, you found me." The demon smiled.

"But the holy water?"

"You think something like that works on something like me?" The demon questioned.

Sam tried pulling away from the wall, but he was easily just pushed back up against it.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Sam told the demon.

"Oh, that would be a neat trick." The demon nodded. "In fact, here." He laid the colt down on the table. "Make the gun float to you there, psychic boy."

Sam's eyes shifted to the gun, and nothing happened. The demon chuckled.

"Well, this is fun." The demon said. "I could've killed you a hundred times today, but this..." he sighed. "This is worth the wait."

Dean glared at him as he was now standing beside him.

"Your dad— he's in here with me, trapped inside his own meat suit." The demon looked over at Dean. "He says hi, by the way. He's gonna tear you apart. He's gonna taste the iron in your blood."

"Let him go, or I swear to god—"

"What? What are you and god gonna do?" The demon questioned dean. "You see, as far as I'm concerned, this is justice." He walked over to Dean. "You know that little exorcism of yours? That was my daughter."

"Who, Meg?" Dean asked.

"The one in the alley? That was my boy." The demon told him. "You understand?"

"You've got to be kidding me."

"What? You're the only one that can have a family?" The demon asked. "You destroyed my children. How would you feel if I killed your family? Killed your daughter?"

Deans heart dropped as Alison was then pinned to the wall, she let out a small whimper.

"You son of a bitch." Dean said in a quiet voice.

"I want to know why. Why did you do it?" Sam spoke up.

"You mean why did I kill mommy and pretty, little Jess?" The demon questioned.

"Yeah."

"You know, I never told you this, but Sam was gonna ask her to marry him." The demon told dean. "Been shopping for rings and everything." He backed away from him, going to Sam. "You want to know why?" He asked him. "Because they got in the way."

"In the way of what?" Sam questioned.

"My plans for you, Sammy— you...and all the children like you."

"Listen, you mind just getting this over with, huh? 'Cause I really can't stand the monologuing." Dean said.

"Funny, but that's all part of your M.O., isn't it? Mask all that nasty pain, mask the truth." The demon came over to Dean.

"Oh, yeah? Whats that?" Dean asked.

"You know, you fight, and you fight for this family, but the truth is they don't need you. Not like you need them. Sam— he's clearly Johns favorite. Even when they fight, it's more concern than he's ever shown you."

"I bet you're real proud of your kids, too, huh? Oh, wait, I forgot. I wasted 'em." Dean said.

The demon looked down, and when he looked back up, Dean cried out in pain.

"Dean!" Sam called out. "No!"

Blood was pooling from deans chest.

"Daddy!" Alison cried out as she was now awake, but her head was pounding.

Sam grunted as he tried pulling himself off the wall.

"Dad!" Dean cried out. "Dad, don't you let it kill me!"

"Dean!" Sam yelled.

Blood started dripping out of deans mouth.

"Dad, please." He begged.

The demon just smirked, staring at him.

Deans body then went limp, his head falling.

"Daddy!" Alison cried.

"No!" Sam yelled.

"Stop." John spoke, finally able to get ahold of the demon. "Stop it."

Sam and Alison were both released from the wall. Sam ran for the colt, and aimed it at John who turned towards him.

"You kill me, you kill daddy." The demon told him as he had taken over again.

Alison ran to Dean.

"I know." Sam said, and pulled the trigger, shooting the demon in the leg.

The demon fell to the ground, and Dean fell onto the ground as well, Alison quickly moved out of the way.

"Daddy!" She cried as she got down to him. "Daddy, it's okay, I'm here." She told him as she lifted his head into her lap, and took his hand, squeezing it tightly.

"Dean? Dean? Hey." Sam rushed over to them. "Oh, god, you lost a lot of blood." He stated.

"Where's dad?" Dean asked.

"He's right here. He's right here, Dean." Sam told him.

"Go check on him." Dean said.

Sam got up, and went towards John.

"Dad?" He asked. "Dad?"

"Sammy!" John gasped awake. "It's still alive. It's inside me. I can feel it." John told him. "You shoot me. You shoo me! You shoot me in the heart, son! Do it, now!"

Sam raised the gun towards him.

"Sam, don't you do it. Don't you do it." Dean said.

"You've got to hurry." John told sam. "I can't hold on to it much longer. You shoot me, son! Shoot me! Son, I'm begging you! We can end this here and now!" John yelled.

Alison cried as she squeezed deans hand.

"Sammy, you kill me!" John yelled.

"Sam, no." Dean said.

"You do this! Sammy!"

Sam lowered the gun.

"Sam, Sam..."

The demon then left Johns body, black smoke filling the room, and leaving through the floor.

Dean let out a breath of relief, letting his head fall against Alison's lap.

John cried, letting his head hit the floor.

~~~

"Look, just hold on, alright?" Sam told the two men as he sped down the road. "The hospital is only ten minutes away."

"I'm surprised at you, Sammy. Why didn't you kill it?" John questioned his son.

Alison laid her head against deans arm.

"I thought we saw eye-to-eye on this." John stated. "Killing this demon comes first—before me, before everything."

Sam looked up, seeing Dean and Ali in the rearview mirror.

"No, sir. Not before everything." Sam said. "Look, we've still got the colt. We still have the one bullet left. We just have to start over, alright?" Sam said. "We already found the demon—"

Sam was cut off by an eighteen-wheeler ramming right into the side of the impala, shoving it off into a ditch.

(Oh my god, y'all, book one is done! I really thought this would be a three parter, but I guess not. I'm not sure when book two will be out yet, but I'll try to have it out soon! Thank y'all so much for everything, I really hope y'all enjoyed season one with Alison Winchester, now let's see where season two takes us!"

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 481 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...
369K 11.1K 84
A seemingly chance encounter at the side of the road, a terrible car crash, and one infuriatingly handsome green-eyed monster hunter...life for this...
109K 2.3K 30
A little girl. She's special, she can communicate with animals. She was abandoned in the forest, when she was a 2 year old, she was taken in by natu...
4.4K 97 19
Allison is a hunter. She has been hunting her whole life. When she runs into the famous Winchester brothers on a hunt she can't help but be surprised...