AnEyeForAWing

By provethythroughheart

Stellar is a 14 year old girl who cant seem to get her head screwed on properly. She keeps seeing eyes follow... More

ABreakInAnEye
FallingOut
FleeToAnEye
TimePatient
FlyHighEye
AnEyeAway
Blink

ASightForSoreEyes

5 0 0
By provethythroughheart

...

"Hello Stellar".

Benji introduced dog therapy. Jumper jumped on the bed and laid his head down on Stellar. Everything went calm and she felt safe. No eyes. No shadows. Nothing. The next few weeks everything went calm and Benji was helping. Jumper soon became her companion and help.

October 3 1993 11:23 PM

Stellar jerked up. It was happening again. The eyes were growing but they were too real. Jumper was gone and Stellar had a panic attack. But just then she felt a breeze. Why was the window opened, she thought. She went to close the window but something was there staring. Benji was at her window staring. A silhouette of a dog was hanging behind him.

dead. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.5K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
527K 15.6K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...