Show off your wealth on a liv...

Da Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... Altro

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 71

2.5K 69 5
Da Darkknight123457

Chapter 71 Fingers intertwined.

    After the live show ended, the audience was very disappointed to know that Li Huan would not participate in the next season. They brought the topic to Weibo and major forums one after another. Suddenly, the Internet was flooded with news that Li Huan was about to bid farewell to "Walking with the Stars" , the topic once rushed to the hot search list, and the ranking is still rising.

    Li Shishi, who just woke up, saw the hot search, and her eyes lit up. Since Li Huan will not participate in the next season, if she adds a little more popularity to herself, will the show team sign with her for the third season?

    After thinking about it, Li Shishi ignored her weak body and got out of bed to find Gu Wenlang who lived in the ward next door.

    While Li Huan was doing a show on the island, Gu Yu was also doing something. Li Huan didn't know it at first, until after the live broadcast that night, Jiang Feifei showed Li Huan with her mobile phone, "Wow, The one from your family is on the hot search."

    Hot search?

    Li Huan was surprised at first, for fear that Gu Yu might have been exposed by the media, so he quickly took a look at his mobile phone, and the Weibo tag first caught his eye——[The boss in the novel finally has a face], read 10.5 100 million, 35,000 discussions.

    Ignoring this badly used topic, and knowing that it was not bad news, Li Huan finally breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked down to the Weibo posted by Gu's Weibo, where it was announced that Gu Yu was Gu Yu. The new generation president of his family, with his photo, and introducing Gu Yu's graduation from a world-renowned school, as well as various dazzling transcripts of his entrepreneurship after graduation. 2 million+.

    Just click into the comments, and there are a lot of comments like "This president looks so handsome", "That's what the boss in JJ's novels looks like", "Such a handsome president, shouldn't have a girlfriend", and in the hottest In the comment that asked about the criteria for choosing a mate, the official blog rarely replied "Don't think about it, my president has a girlfriend", and the comments below are all mourning the woman who took Gu Yu as her own. who is it.

    It was originally a serious announcement to join Weibo, but Gu Yu easily went out of the circle because of his appearance. While admiring his appearance, netizens also care about his various private lives, and his popularity is even higher than that of popular male stars.

    He licked the corners of his mouth and read some of the comments. Li Huan returned the phone to Jiang Feifei and didn't take it to heart. After this Weibo was on the top of the hot search list for a day and a night, the popularity gradually slowed down. come down.

    The program group stayed in the island for three days and recorded the program for three days. In the early morning of the fourth day, the group boarded a plane and flew to China. Instead of disbanding on the spot, they went to Huacheng No. 1 Hospital to visit the hospital. Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang.

    In the director's words, that is, a show must have a beginning and an end. After all, Gu Wenlang and Li Shishi are both guests in the show. The last episode of the show should be watched because of reason. The guests have no opinion on this. .

    When the group arrived at the hospital, Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang, who had received the news long ago, were staying in the ward, Li Shishi was leaning on the head of the bed, and Gu Wenlang was sitting on the chair beside the bed.

    Gu Wenlang's broken head never healed, and he didn't need to be hospitalized, but Lin Ru deliberately let him live, pretending to be serious, and went to Gu Tianhe from time to time to cry miserably, so that Gu Tianhe could take advantage of them , and the hospital that Li Shishi lived in was not this one. She turned it over on purpose after she woke up. Now she has nothing, the only thing she has is the identity of Gu Wenlang's girlfriend. ?

    Li Shishi looked at the crowd and greeted everyone with a smile, "You are finally here, we've been waiting for a long time!" The

    camera and everyone's eyes turned to Li Shishi, and then—

    hush!

    I don't know who was breathing too loudly, and the ward was awkwardly still for a few seconds.

    To prevent Li Shishi from being embarrassed, the guests in front of the camera did not express their doubts, but the audience in the live broadcast room did not have these concerns, and they were so frightened that they kept saying "fuck it", except for saying these two words, There seems to be no other word to describe the shock inside.

    "Damn it, I shook my hands and threw the mouse away."

    "Looking for a pair of eyes that I haven't seen before, I think I won't be able to sleep tonight. I took a first look, but I didn't dare to look a second time."

    " I figured it out, it's only been ten days since Li Shishi appeared on the show last time, why does it feel like more than ten years have passed since Li Shishi, even if she wears heavy makeup, she still can't hide it Live her huge change!"

    "The face is as pale as a ghost, at least half of the hair is lost, the temples are sunken, the eyes are tired and lifeless, the apple muscles are slid, the cheekbones are raised, the philtrum is lengthened, the lips are thin, and even the Palace of Fortune is sunken. Said, it is not a blessing to look at it.”

    "Although I didn't like her in the past, in terms of appearance, she is also a good-looking one, but now... I am very curious about what Li Shishi has experienced during this time. It looks too scary.

    " The guests didn't make a sound. Director Lin could only go out in person to ease the condensed atmosphere. He laughed twice and said, "Yeah, after the second season of the show is coming to an end today, we came to see you on purpose, by the way. The audience in the live broadcast room said goodbye."

    At this time, Director Lin was also very regretful, knowing that Li Shishi is like this now, he will definitely not bring everyone together, but just make a phone call to say goodbye, so as not to scare everyone .

    Most girls are very concerned about their appearance, especially female entertainers in the entertainment industry. Li Shishi looked at herself with a surprised look on her face, feeling a little uncomfortable. She glanced at Li Huan vaguely, pretending Tsukuru explained to everyone very lonely: "I recently lost weight and lost too much weight. Did I scare everyone? Please forgive me."

    If Li Huan hadn't secretly found someone to change his blood and hair, he would have turned into this ghost at this time. It's her! No, if it were her, she would have died long ago!

    After Li Shishi fell down that day, the master rescued her in time, and she was saved from death, but the master said that this method was very harmful to her longevity, which made her life that was not long in the first place. She died quickly, and the master also reminded her to stop being against Li Huan, otherwise there would be retribution, but Li Shishi didn't listen at all.

    The group walked to the sofa and sat down. Jiang Feifei asked Li Shishi with a half-smiling smile, "You said you lost weight to reduce illness?"

    The reason for Li Shishi's illness was not only the uninformed people present, but also all the audience in the live broadcast room. You know, at this time, when Li Shishi attributed her illness to losing weight, Jiang Feifei thought it was ridiculous, so she deliberately asked her back.

    Li Shishi didn't seem to hear Jiang Feifei's bad tone, she smiled helplessly, and defended herself: "Yeah, a friend told me a recipe for losing weight, and I followed it. Who would have thought that the meat would be reduced, but I'm also sick, so here, I also advise everyone to lose weight healthily, don't follow me to eat any remedies and eat half of your life."

    Improper weight loss will indeed make people lose weight in a short period of time, but it won't make it a ghost or a ghost now. Li Shishi knew that Li Shishi must be trying to harm someone, but something went wrong in the process of harming her. This led to backlash, and the person she wanted to harm was most likely Li Huan, so Jiang Feifei didn't want her to get away with it. , and shook his head.

    Li Huan will stop Jiang Feifei, not because of sympathy for Li Shishi, but because metaphysics is too sensitive, there is no need to pursue it, so as not to cause other troubles.

    Jiang Feifei had always listened to Li Huan's words, and now she understood what she meant, so she didn't go back to the bottom, just smiled perfunctorily, and said, "So that's the case, but I heard from a fortune-telling master that if someone violently attacks in a short period of time, You have to be careful."

    Li Shishi's face froze for a second after hearing this, she always wondered if Jiang Feifei knew something, but she quickly regained her composure and smiled. He replied, "You're right, I'll pay attention."

    While several people were chatting, Gu Wenlang, who had been sitting silent for a while, suddenly whispered "little uncle" towards the door and walked towards the door. Everyone's eyes turned to the door.

    I saw a tall man standing at the door of the ward, with star eyes and sword eyebrows, with a unique temperament, wide shoulders, narrow waist, long legs, and a simple white shirt and dark suit pants, which made him wear a sense of abstinence.

    The little uncle never liked to appear in the camera, and Gu Wenlang was very "intimate" before he was about to come in and successfully blocked his camera and took him away from the shooting range of the camera.

    The man's face flashed in front of the camera, but this glimpse still caught the attention of everyone in the live broadcast room.

    "My God, the man just now is so handsome, who is this?"

    "Within three minutes, I want to know all the information about this man!"

    "Gu Wenlang calls him 'little uncle', so it must be the Gu family. , Could it be Gu Wenlang's eighth uncle, the current president of the Gu family?"

    "Ah, the current president of Gu? That guy who is so arrogant and handsome? No way? But it looks like his age."

    "Yes, yes, Mr. Gu is here~"

    "Uh, why do you all know who he is, but I don't know, does anyone know about it?"

    "In front of you, don't you know the old eighth of the Gu family? The current president of Mr. Shi, the one who just took office! It was on the hot search a few days ago."

    "I'm going, is that him? He majored in economics and finance at the world's top university. After graduating, he successfully started a business. After returning to China, he replaced his father at the age of 28. With the President Gu, he is young, handsome, rich, educated and capable, and is called by netizens as the most like the boss of the novel."

    When everyone in the live broadcast room was gossiping about Gu Yu, the guests on the scene, including Li Huan , I was very surprised to see Gu Yu who suddenly appeared. Just when everyone's eyes followed Gu Yu's figure and turned to the door, Li Shishi, who was successful in stealing the spotlight, expressed his dissatisfaction.

    She didn't understand how Gu Yu suddenly appeared. Li Huan already annoyed her. If Gu Yu came in again to interact with Li Huan, or made public the relationship between the two, where would the audience see her? Where can I still hear her? Her plan will most likely end in miscarriage, which is not what she wants to see!

    Thinking of this, Li Shishi suddenly smiled and said to Director Lin, "Director Lin, there is actually a piece of good news today that I want to share with you." With

    so many people in the ward, why did Li Shishi choose to talk to Director Lin? Talking to her, on the one hand, she knew that among the people present, only Director Lin, who took care of the overall situation, would answer her words. On the other hand, the backer behind her had ignored her. She wanted to express herself to Director Lin, and she wanted to tell Director Lin. He is still hot and topical, I hope he can take the initiative to ask Director Lin to sign her.

    Sure enough, when Director Lin heard this, he smiled and asked her what the good news was.

    Others also turned their attention to Li Shishi, waiting for her to announce the good news.

    Li Shishi enjoyed the feeling of being noticed very much. She glanced at Gu Wenlang's back outside the house and said sweetly: "After so many things, Wen Lang and I feel that each other is always looking for each other. So I decided to be together, and I will keep going in the future, hoping to get your blessings."

    There was silence in the ward, and no one made a sound, but outside the ward, after Gu Yu heard Li Shishi's voice , raised his eyebrows and looked at Gu Wenlang, he didn't say anything, but the meaning of questioning was obvious.

    Gu Wenlang was afraid of Gu Yu before, but now that Gu Yu became the president of the Gu family and could easily decide his future, Gu Wenlang was even more afraid, and he didn't dare to show his dissatisfaction. He didn't know why Gu Yu suddenly came to see him today, and he didn't understand why he took him away from the camera, but he was a little unhappy.

    Seeing Gu Yu's disapproval of Li Shishi at this time, Gu Wenlang quickly explained: "No, little uncle, this is also an expedient measure, how could I be with her!"

    Gu Wenlang said this. To be honest, don't say that before Li Shishi broke the picture, his relationship with Li Shishi was to use each other. Now that she has become an ugly woman, Gu Wenlang doesn't look down on her anymore. The reason why he agreed to let her have a public relationship is because It's just that the two of them are hot together, hoping to have a little more topicality and successfully sign the third season of this show to make quick money.

    Gu Yu said lightly: "You can solve your own affairs by yourself, but I need to remind you that your grandfather will not allow a woman with a wicked mind to enter the door. If you insist on being with her, you will have nothing to do with the Gu family in the future."

    After Huanhuan married into the Gu family, it was already disgusting to have to face Gu Wenlang. If you add another Li Shishi, it would only be worse. How could Gu Yu make it happen? As for Gu Tian And, even if he agrees, Gu Yu will have a way to make him disagree.

    Gu Wenlang nodded quickly to show his understanding.

    After finishing speaking, Gu Yu was about to enter the ward, only to hear Jiang Feifei's voice coming from the ward, "Huanhuan, I heard that you have a lot of people chasing you, have you already picked the best one to be your boyfriend? Yeah?"

    Huanhuan still has many people chasing her?

    Hearing this, Gu Yu choked in his heart, bypassed Gu Wenlang, walked straight into the ward, entered the room, and regardless of what the people around him thought of him, he walked directly to the vacant seat beside Li Huan and sat down, pulling up naturally. With her hand, she said, "Are you talking about me?" With her

    possessive movements and a very narcissistic tone, she announced to everyone in the ward and everyone in the live broadcast room that Li Huan's boyfriend, The best one among the people chasing her, and the one chosen by her, is me!

    Li Huan didn't expect Gu Yu to make such a move, and was caught off guard. Although it was an accident, Li Huan didn't throw off Gu Yu's hand, but clasped his fingers together and said with a smile, "Yes, I'm talking about you. ."

    Since he wants to be public, let's be public and give him a little more security.

    His identity was finally recognized, and the satisfaction and love in Gu Yu's eyes almost overflowed. He took the back of Li Huan's hand and put it on his lips, biting lightly, full of color, causing everyone present to scream in a low voice.

    Almost everyone at the scene knew about the relationship between the two, so they weren't too surprised, but what everyone never expected was that Gu Yu would choose to announce it directly during the live broadcast, and he was still biting Li Huan in public. Hand, simply too high-profile, too surprising!

    At this time, the audience in the live broadcast room couldn't believe their ears.

    "Damn it, Gu Yu's girlfriend is our family Huanhuan?" "Damn it,     Huanhuan

    's boyfriend is Gu Yu, the new president of the Gu family?"

Kojima, he's actually showing off his rich boyfriend now, and this way of showing off his wealth will make the next one suffer!"

    "It's not so much Huanhuan showing off his boyfriend, but I think it's Mr. Gu who wants to show off his girlfriend and sees him panicking. I came in to show my identity, hahaha, I'm afraid that Huanhuan will be robbed of the visual sense!"

    "Since I knew that Huanhuan might have a boyfriend, I was guessing who it was. When I licked Gu Yu's photo two days ago, I I'm also thinking about who his girlfriend is, but I never imagined that the girl I like and the man I like are actually a couple!"

    "So, the island that the show team just left is most likely Gu Yu. That's why the boyfriend who loves Huanhuan so much is actually Gu Yu!"

    "They are so sweet, they only see the sweetness of each other, ah, ah, I'm going to eat candy~" I

    couldn't see Li Shishi's high profile. The flamboyant Jiang Feifei saw that Gu Yu came in very politely, and said to Li Shishi with a smile on her face: "Ah, today is such a coincidence, you announced to Gu Wenlang, Huanhuan announced to President Gu, President Gu and Gu Wen Lang is still related to uncle and nephew, it's really fate!"

    After speaking, regardless of Li Shishi's dark face, he continued to say to her: "Oh, Gu Wenlang calls President Gu 'uncle', then you have to call Gu too. Uncle Chief? By the way, you and Gu Wenlang still want to call Huanhuan 'Auntie'! It's rare for Chief Gu to announce today, why don't you and Gu Wenlang change your tongue first and let everyone, oh no, let Gu is very happy!"

    As soon as Jiang Feifei's voice fell, everyone in the ward wanted to laugh and did not dare to laugh, so they could not bear it.

    Not only Li Shishi, but even Gu Wenlang's face turned dark. He looked at Jiang Feifei, who had deliberately made a bad idea. He just wanted to beat her up, change her words, or something, to make the little uncle happy, not to make many people eat Melon masses happy? Asparagus is not asparagus!

    Just when Gu Wenlang was about to refuse righteously, Gu Yu suddenly looked at Gu Wenlang and said, "I think this proposal is good."

    Gu Wenlang: It turns out that you are the most popular!

    72. [Latest] Finale I promise I won't bear it this time.

    The audience in the live broadcast room simply burst into laughter.

    "Ahahahaha, it turns out that you are such President Gu, you've learned a lot!"

    "Yoah, today is so lively, Li Shishi's front foot is officially announced, Li Huan's back foot is also officially announced, Li Shishi's boyfriend It is the third generation of the Gu family, and Li Huan's boyfriend is the second generation of the Gu family. Now, both Gu Wenlang and Li Shishi have to call Li Huan 'little aunt'. One is the cousin who bullied Huanhuan, and the other is the one she once liked. The scumbag man, how do you feel so cool when you look at it like this!"

    "Calling, calling, and making us in the live broadcast room happy too, hahaha!"

    "Look at the faces of Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang. It's all green, they're not happy, I'm happy!"

    "President Gu held Huanhuan's hand, full of admiration, this is the normal state of a normal lover, and then look at Gu Wenlang and Li Shishi, there is no warmth at all, I have reason to suspect that this relationship was actually forced by Li Shishi for Gu Wenlang to admit it, and I'm not optimistic about their relationship at all."

    "Me too, don't say Li Shishi's current appearance is scary, it's her. Those who do those things, the rich and powerful family who have always paid attention to it must not look down on it."

    When the audience in the live broadcast room was discussing heatedly, in the ward, Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang, who were being roasted on the fire, were very unhappy. Li Shishi's face was ugly, so she asked her to call her Aunt Li Huan in front of the camera. It's still uncomfortable to kill her. Anyway, it's not the first time that I've been cheating. Li Shishi's mind changed, and suddenly she said weakly to Gu Wenlang: "Wenlang, I'm so uncomfortable..."

    Gu Wenlang now Just not knowing how to reject Gu Yu's proposal, upon hearing Li Shishi's call, he immediately walked over, raised the volume to attract everyone's attention, and pretended to be concerned and said to Li Shishi, "Shishi, what's the matter with you? I'm going to call the doctor right away!"

    After speaking, he walked out of the ward and shouted "Doctor—".

    The ward full of spectators: "..."

    Li Huan looked at Gu Yu, tilted his head and asked him: "Next time, remember to tell your nephew that there is a bell at the bedside, so you don't have to go out to find a doctor in a hurry. Very stupid." If

    you want to pretend , you have to pretend to be like, the two are used to playing tricks, and by the way, they even lost their IQ.

    Gu Yu touched her hair and said dotingly, "No, it's your nephew too!"

    Pfft!

    Sitting next to Li Huan, Jiang Feifei finally couldn't help it, clutching her stomach and laughing loudly. Under her leadership, other people in the ward, whether they were guests or staff, also laughed, and they didn't care about lying on the hospital bed and pretending to be weak. Li Shishi.

    "..." Li Shishi looked at everyone who was laughing: Are you polite?

    And the audience in the live broadcast room laughed even more without showing any emotion.

    "Is it alright to continue playing tricks? This game has allowed them to get away with it again, hum!"

    "The conversation between Huanhuan and President Gu reminded me of a classic advertisement: 'Your Yida', no, it's your Yida ', is it okay to sing and sing together?"

    "Hey, folks, can you respect the patient who pretends to be sick first when you are joking? Didn't you see that she was healed, go and inform the doctor and let her Don't come here!"

    "Once again, it proves that Gu Wenlang and Li Shishi not only have no character, but also are not good at acting. In the future, if they appear in variety shows or filming dramas, as long as there are you, I will definitely not watch them!"

    "Hahaha, President Gu and Huanhuan are just laughing. Damn me, Wall Crack suggests that you must join in the next season and abuse the scum together!"

    "Capital! Capital! Look at Huanhuan and Mr. Gu, they are so sweet, please invite them to Lianzong, they are definitely very popular! Hurry up, Kangkang and the others, hurry up!"

    "Before, did you forget that Mr. Gu and Huanhuan are both proper capitals. If you are talking about other capitals, it's better to call them to start a new variety show together. "

    That's right, haha, I want to eat their dog food, it's so sweet!"

    Afterwards, the direction of the comment slowly shifted to Li Huan and Gu Yu's relationship, and then to Gu Yu.

    "Jimei, do you think that Mr. Gu is a little familiar? Did he appear in the last season?"

    "The sisters in front, I wanted to say it for a long time. Last season, at the Gu family resort, Mr. Gu seemed to appear for a while. , Huanhuan called his name, but at that time Mr. Gu was in a wheelchair, and there was only one shot, so everyone didn't pay attention to him, I just watched the edited version, but unfortunately I can't find Mr. Gu's shot."

    "After you said that, I thought of another thing, that, first ask, is the local tyrant Y available?"

    "Why are you looking for Y? Let him come out to eat dog food, and give up by the way?"

    "Haha, it's a bit ruthless, although Y is also very good, but I stand for Huanhuan and Mr. Gu, Y, you should give up!"

    "If Y was in the live broadcast room, how sad it would be at the moment, tsk tsk, it's a waste to cast so many deep-water torpedoes! "

    Hey, Y is so infatuated, it's just that he and Huanhuan don't know each other. If they do, they might be able to compete with President Gu."

    "Sisters, you misunderstood, I didn't let him come out and suffer ." Death, but... Do you think that President Gu has anything to do with Y? After all, President Gu is called Gu Yu, Yu, Y..."

    "Fuck, I was reminded by the previous one, why do I feel like it really smells like that!"

    "If it is true, Mr. Gu has chased after the first season to the end of the second season, and finally hugged the beauty back? Ahhh, I feel more Sweet..."

    "So, is Gu Yu Y in the end?"

    As more people participated in the discussion topic, viewers who couldn't get an answer began to post on Weibo and forums to discuss, and then #李华和GU Yuguanxuan is together#, #Gu YuIs not a mysterious local tyrant Y#, #Gu Yudi Chasing Li Huan for how long# have been on the hot search list one after another, and also pushed the popularity of the last issue of the second season of "Walking with the Stars" to the top.

    In the ward, the doctor routinely came to check and said that Li Shishi's condition was not serious, and he went out after ordering a good rest.

    As for what happened to Li Shishi, everyone present knew very well and didn't care more, but no one joked about Li Shishi again.

    Jiang Feifei looked at Li Shishi and said regretfully: "Your body is so bad, you can't participate in the third season, I'm really sorry for you." The

    program team has not signed Li Shishi and Gu until now . Wen Lang, others don't know about this matter. Jiang Feifei, whose uncle is the director at home, knows it well. The audience has a bad impression of these two people and will continue to sign. That's weird. Jiang Feifei didn't know what it meant when she disclosed her relationship with Gu Wenlang on the show, but at this moment she was deliberately poking Li Shishi's heart.

    Sure enough, Li Shishi was very unhappy when she heard this, but because Jiang Feifei was the director's niece, she didn't dare to offend her at all, so she smiled hard and said, "How could it be, I just had a little bit of trouble just now. I'm not feeling well, didn't the doctor say it's okay, the third season will definitely be on time."

    When he said the last sentence, Li Shishi looked at Director Lin, but Director Lin lowered his head and did not talk to Li Shi. Shishi looked at each other, which made Li Shishi shudder, and had a bad premonition.

    Jiang Feifei shook her head solemnly, "I see it hard, you always say that you are uncomfortable, you are lucky today, there is nothing wrong, next time something big is going to happen, it is too bad, which program group can still afford it, you, Just rest in peace."

    unlucky?

    Li Shishi listened to these two words, and almost vomited out a mouthful of blood. She resisted the urge to curse and said, "Feifei's words are too serious. Actually, my illness is not serious."

    She is indeed not sick, just She was attacked, and her body was temporarily unable to admit it. After she went to the beauty salon for a few injections in two days, her appearance would be rejuvenated. Now that medical beauty is very developed, Li Shishi is not worried at all.

    Jiang Feifei didn't answer, and deliberately talked about other topics with Mai Xiaosang beside her, and the audience in the live broadcast room were very dissatisfied with Li Shishi's idea of ​​continuing to stay on the show, and they all said that if there is still her and her in the next season Gu Wenlang didn't look at it.

    Since even the doctor said that Li Shishi needs to rest more, the director did not arrange for everyone to stay in the ward for a long time, and announced that the live broadcast was over, so the second season also came to an end amid the audience's reluctance.

    Li Shishi watched Li Huan and Gu Yu leave hand in hand, jealous and hated in her heart, and finally had to endure it, she looked at the director, and said with a hint of flattery: "Director Lin, don't listen to Feifei's nonsense, I'm in good health, and Wen Lang and I can both participate in the third season."

    Except for this live variety show, Li Shishi's other work has been completely suspended, and the agency has given up on her, so she can only fight for a job by herself.

    In fact, Director Lin didn't want Li Shishi to continue to participate. The reputation of Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang has been declining. Today, even if they try to stir up the popularity, it is useless. The audience generally doesn't like them, so they will continue to play. In the show, it will only be annoying. In addition, Li Huan, the investor of the show, clearly expressed that he doesn't like the two of them. How could the show team continue to fight against her? They still want to invite Li Huan back to continue the show.

    Even though he had already made up his mind, Director Lin didn't say it to death. He laughed and said, "I can't decide this. I will discuss it with the leaders of the stage when I go back. If there is any news, I will contact you."

    After speaking, without saying anything to Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang, he left the ward after saying "you rest first".

    Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang couldn't hear Director Lin's overtones. When there was no one else in the ward, both of them didn't look very good. Li Shishi originally wanted Gu Wenlang to go to Gu Yu for help, but Before she could say anything, Gu Wenlang blocked her words, "Don't tell others that you are my girlfriend in the future. After a while, I will also tell everyone that we broke up because of incompatible personalities."

    Said Finished and left.

    Gu Wenlang was originally persuaded by Li Shishi, thinking that he could make money in the entertainment industry by just hyping up the popularity, but now he would not lose money by stealing chickens, not only did he not sign the show, but he was also warned by his uncle. He is also willing to continue to let Li Shishi continue to be his girlfriend and affect his future.

    Li Shishi looked at the back of Gu Wenlang's departure and felt depressed. During this period of time, everything was really not going well. Her career was stagnant, her health was getting worse, and her lifespan was shortened. The master was no longer willing to help her. How to turn over?

    Li Huan followed Gu Yu out of the hospital and got into the car again, their hands never letting go.

    Gu Yu asked her, "Are you tired?"

    Li Huan rested his head on Gu Yu's shoulder, and replied sullenly, "A little bit."

    After sitting on the plane for seven to eight hours, he went to the hospital to record the program. It took almost an hour. Although the workload was not large, it was still very energy-intensive.

    Gu Yu put a thin blanket over her shorts-clad legs, "It will take a while to get home, you sleep for a while, and then I call you."

    Gu Yu carried an indescribably refreshing smell on his body, which was reassuring , Li Huan whispered "um" and closed his eyes with confidence.

    Gu Yu lowered his shoulders to make Li Huan sleep more comfortably.

    After Li Huan's breathing gradually became steady and she fell asleep, the driver in front whispered, "Mr. Gu, Secretary Li asked me to tell you that you and Miss Li were on the hot search."

    Secretary Li had contacted Gu Yu originally . , but Gu Yu didn't answer the phone, so he called the driver directly and asked him to tell him.

    Gu Yu gave a "um", not surprised, or in other words, it was all expected.

    He took out his mobile phone with his free hand, glanced at the missed calls and unopened messages, and logged into the Weibo hot search. Sure enough, he saw the names of himself and Li Huan hanging on it, and it appeared several times.

    On his account, which was only registered and had never posted a single Weibo, netizens sent tens of thousands of private messages, all asking him if he was Y in the live broadcast room.

    Gu Yu held the mobile phone in one hand, placed it above Li Huan, and with a click, took a photo. In the photo, Li Huan was sleeping soundly on the shoulder of a man who did not show his face.

    Afterwards, Gu Yu clicked on the personal page of the app in the live broadcast room, intercepted the personal information of the user name "Y", and finally posted a Weibo with the text "The previous identity is not important, the important thing is that I am now @Li Huan's boyfriend, cp 'jiligulu', you can kick up!", then selected the photos and screenshots just now to upload, and sent them directly.

    ...

    One year later, the most popular domestic love variety show "My Love Diary" is being broadcast live. In front of the camera, a couple of guests are sitting on the sofa hand in hand and being interviewed by the host.

    The host asked the female guest: "Can you tell me what Mr. Gu has done that impressed you the most?"

    Female guest: "The most impressive thing is that he used his life to give me a chance to live, and then everything Don't say it, work hard in silence, and make me willing to pay him back with my whole life." The

    male guest looked at the female guest and smiled: "Only moved? Didn't you already love me deeply before being moved?" The

    female guest stared at me He glanced at him: "It's all your fault!" The

    male guest smiled happily and said, "I won the prize." The

    host was a little unclear, but he still laughed and said that your relationship is really good, and turned to ask the male guest: "Can you talk about it? What is your first impression of her?"

    After thinking for a while, the male guest replied: "The first time I saw her was in a ward. There was a vase on the window sill of the hospital bed. The pink vase and yellow daisies looked great together, but they couldn't be more beautiful than sitting. The girl beside the vase caught the eye, she was wearing a white dress, her long hair was fluttering, ethereal and beautiful, making it unforgettable at a glance." The

    female guest mercilessly dismantled him: "At that time, you were obviously very cold to me, I tried to test you on purpose, but you didn't respond." The

    male guest looked at the female guest with tenderness in his eyes: "I was too stupid at that time. I know you care a lot, otherwise, if you try again, I promise this I can't bear it this time." The

    female guest blushed, glanced at the camera, and reminded the male guest: "Don't make trouble." The

    male guest didn't care, he directly hugged the woman beside him on his lap and sat down, facing each other, The distance was very close, "At that time, you deliberately came over and pretended to kiss me, my body didn't move, but I was screaming in my heart, I hope you really kiss, not fake kiss, but you sit on my lap and stop. It's only 0.01 cm away from my lips, it just doesn't move, I'm very sorry, and now, I've decided to make up for this regret."

    After speaking, the male guest held the female guest's face and kissed deeply.

    Many people have asked him, is it worth it to trade immortality for the life of a soul?

    He didn't regret it before and felt it was worth it.

    But now, he regretted it and felt it was not worth it.

    To love and be loved, to own and to be possessed, to enjoy and to be enjoyed, as long as it is done with her, there is not one unhappy thing that makes him miss him very much.

    If he knew she would fall in love with him at the beginning, he should take out all his cards and exchange more, for example, for ten, hundred, or lifetimes.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

24.6K 940 12
Aventurine x Reader Youngest sister of Sunday, leader of the Oak Family, and Robin, cosmic superstar~ Disclaimers: English is not my first language I...
25.5K 302 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
163K 2.4K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...
35.2K 703 41
Novel Summary Dressed as the five scumbags who turned from genius to waste in the future world? I'm sorry, making mechas, dispensing potions, cooking...