The Mafia Don| Editing

By secretlyyxurs37

A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him... More

Intro
!Warning!
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author Q/A
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Extra
Update!
Bonus 3

18

7.6K 160 110
By secretlyyxurs37

-Alessio Romano-

"So I just have to seduce him then kill him?" Elana said through the com.

"You have to get the info before you kill him honey." Mama said on the other side.

"But to be clear, I do get to kill him, right?" Elana asked.

"Yes Lan. You get to kill him." I said, "And pull your dress down, I don't want anyone else but me to see your beautiful skin." I stared at her from across the club. She stuck her tongue out at me as she fixed the hem of her dress.

"Okay, he's walking in now," I said as I saw her target come through the club doors.

Jasper "Tixy" North. His nickname was earned in the pits of Italy. He was American and grew up in Italy, raised in poverty. He fought in underground clubs to earn his money.

I honestly don't know why they call him Tixy. It's a silly name to be honest. But now he was a multimillionaire that ran unofficial gangs throughout America, small groups would gather under his order, making him the second most powerful man in the world.

After me, that is.

He walked in with a woman hooked to his arm,  and men dressed in black. He walked over to the couches on the opposite side of the room. The woman straddled his lap and started kissing down his neck.

"Play nice Tesoro." I watched her reach for the holster under her dress. She smiled at me and continued to watch her target.

"Mama, how's the signal?" I asked.

"Good, it should hold up fine from here." She replied.

Without having Alia to assist on the mission, I had Mama be in charge as I assisted Elana. Matteo is still out of the field till I say.

"Okay," Elana spoke. She downed the rest of her drink and stood, "I'm going in." He looked at me and I nodded.

-Elana Aphelion-

I watched the girl slobber on his neck, making me cringe.

Jaspers eyes loomed up to me as he saw me walk past him. I made sure to wear my tightest dress, letting it leave nothing to the imagination.

I heard a whistle. I turned around at the noise and saw the girl being lifted from his lap. She looked angry but I ignored it as I walked back towards him.

"Sit," his voice sounded like years of smoking hundreds of cigarettes weekly.

"There's no where to sit," I said with my seducing attitude. He wrapped his filthy hand around my wrist and brought me closer to him.

"Sit," he pulled me down to sit on his lap.

I held in my gag at the smell of his cologne. I put my hand behind me and signaled with one finger how many drinks he's had since we've been her to Alessio.

"I got it Tesoro." He said in my ear. I nodded slightly and continued.

I brought my hands to Jaspers chest, "What's a man like you," I trailed them up to his jaw, tracing his grey stubble, "Doing here," I got closer to his ear, "On a night like this?" I whispered.

He chuckled deeply and put his hand on my back. "Looking for some fun," he said.

I came back and examined his white hair, "I can be pretty fun," I looked at his eyes, "With a few drinks that is." I suggested.

Jasper snapped at one of the men dressed in black. The man leaned down, waiting for his orders.

"What would you like to drink pretty?" He attempted a compliment.

I smiled, "Black Russian, extra shot of vodka." I said to the man. He nodded.

"Funny," Jasper looked at me with a smile, "That's my order." He squeezed my hip.

When Ale does it, it feels way better.

I smiled and leaned in, "Funny," I moved my body closer, "It's been my go to for years."

He smiled and waved the man off to retrieve our drinks.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Use a fake," Alessio said in my ear.

"Caitlyn." I smiled at him. "What's yours?"

"Surprised you don't know," he leaned back in his chair, manspreading under me, "Jasper North. But everyone calls me Tixy."

"And why's that?" I continued to tease him.

He grabbed the drinks from the man as he came back and took up his spot again, "You don't want to know sweetheart."

"Oh, but I do." I said. I leaned back and took my drink, his eyes never left my own so I took my chance.

I cracked the locket on my ring open and let the powder fall into his drink. I brought my drink up to my lips and sipped it, letting the sting of the vodka burn my throat.

"Drink a bit more and I'll tell you." He said.

He finally picked up his own drink and gulped down. He cringed at the taste but he was already more than halfway done.

I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

"I'm ready to have some fun," I said, my lips barely an inch from his.

He quickly stood and lead me to a room in the back. I coughed quickly to let Alessio know we were on the move.

"I see you amore," he said in my ear.

Jasper pushed me in a room and started kissing my neck, I kicked him and saw Alessio enter the room a second later.

He pulled out his gum and pushed Jasper to the wall. I went over and locked the door. I came. Back over and patted Jasper down, making sure he wasn't wearing a wire.

"He's clear." I said and Alessio punched him.

"Remember me asshole?" He spoke.

Jasper started to sway against Alessio's hold, the drug taking affect.

"I want to kill him Ale." I reminded him.

"Don't worry Amore, you'll get your chance."

"Tell me what I need to know." Alessio pushed him more into the wall.

"I-I don't know what y-you're talking a-bout." Jasper slurred his words, his head getting heavier.

I unsheathed my blade and came up to him, I pushed the blade slowly into his arm, maki g his head jolt up.

"Who shot Matteo?" Alessio asked harshly.

"W-what?" He sounded confused.

"You're connected with his shooting, the day at the gas station."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about.
T-That wasn't m-me."

"Don't fucking lie to me. Who shot him?" Alessio pushed, "Tell me or I swear to god I will put a bullet in your brain. Chi cazzo gli ha sparato?" Who fucking shot him?

Jasper put his hands up, "I-I was never t-there.  I-It was only m-my men. I was paid for t-their labor."

"Who fucking paid you?" Alessio put the gun up to head. When Jasper didn't answer, "Tell me! Or mama is going to be the last of her family." He threatened.

"Calmati amore mio," Ani spoke on the coms.

Jasper started to tremble under Alessio's grip, "I-I don't know w-who. I-I only know h-his name." He closed his eyes.

"What was his name?" Alessio took the safety off the gun. "What was it?" He yelled.

"Ethan! His name was Ethan Smith!" Jasper said.

I felt the room closing in around me. My breathing got heavier. I saw Alessio let go of Jasper at the realization.

He started making his way over to me.

I turned around and aimed my dagger at Jasper, it then found its mark in his neck, the blood sliding down his dying carcass.

I felt light headed, my body had a floating feeling. I saw stars as I started to fall but Alessio caught me in his arms.

"I got you Tesoro, I got you." He cooed and lifted me up.

I warned y'all that I like cliffys!!! Nah like is an understatement, I love them!!!

Hehehehehe, I'm not even gonna ask y'all what you think about this chapter, I feel like I already know...

Shoutout:
@l0versbond

Thank you for reading! Comment your user for a shoutout!

I'm very tired, so I'm going to bed, it's 9pm. So Buenas noches! (Did I learn that in Spanish today? No I've know that for years... anyways, BYEEE!)

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 847 42
Levine Romanov. The kid I grew up with, one I used to talk to daily, one I was always protective of and mesmerized by. She's no longer that kid. And...
85.3K 1.7K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
53.6K 1.8K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
1.2M 45.5K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...