Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 63

1.1K 25 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 63 To please the future mother-in-law...

    The next morning, all the guests got up one after another. When everyone sat on the sofa in the living room and waited for breakfast, they were told by the director a bad news, and the breakfast had to be solved by themselves.

    Judging from the feedback from last night, the audience quite liked to watch the cooking session of the guests. The ratings at that time were the highest in the whole day. Therefore, the program team temporarily decided that as long as everyone eats in the villa in the future, they need to Make it yourself, the program team can provide ingredients, but they will not be cooked.

    This kind of regulation does not have a big impact on lunch and dinner. After all, the show is usually done outside. It’s great to solve the lunch and dinner and then come back. The worst thing to do is breakfast. Among all the guests, only Tian Xin can cook. Let people cook dinner and continue to cook breakfast, it's not tiring.

    The villa rented by the program group is by the sea, and there are not too many people living around. There is not even a slightly larger supermarket, so it is inconvenient to buy things, but fortunately, there is a breakfast shop two or three kilometers away from the villa, which is provided by the riding program group. It is also convenient to buy a small electric donkey.

    Li Huan looked at everyone's tired faces, got up and said, "I'll go buy breakfast, you guys will wait for me at home."

    Not to mention a few boys among the guests, even Jiang Feifei didn't agree with her going, but Li Huan said Nothing, went upstairs to change clothes, carried a small satchel, and rode out the door on the electric donkey.

    The original owner didn't know how to use the e-donkey as a means of transportation, but Li Huan knew it himself, so there was no problem with riding an e-donkey.

    Thinking about something, Li Huan didn't realize there was something wrong, and the others didn't doubt it, but Li Shishi, who always felt that Li Huan was abnormal, looked at the back of her leaving, and her eyes flickered. In her eyes, Li Huan rode The small incident of the e-Donkey going out provided strong evidence for some of her assertions, which made her more sure that what she was going to do would be successful.

    Under the guidance of passers-by, Li Huan finally found the small breakfast shop, but she didn't know everyone's taste, so she bought a copy of every meal in the breakfast shop and took it home for serving Everyone chooses.

    Half an hour later, everyone had a hot breakfast.

    After dinner, everyone went back to their rooms to pack their things. Jiang Feifei went to Li Huan after packing up. While waiting in her room, she saw that the comb in Li Huan's hand, who was brushing her hair again, was not the one from Li Shishi, so she was curious. Ask her: "Why didn't you use the one that Li Shishi gave you, don't you like it?"

    Yesterday, Li Shishi bought a comb. At first, Jiang Feifei didn't feel anything, but when she returned to the room, she felt that she It's too careless. Although Li Shishi is very docile now and seems to have repented, but the grievance with Li Huan before was so reconciled. Li Shishi has no ill will towards her, but it does not mean that there is no ill will towards Li Huan. , Will she think about her idea of ​​having a relationship with Mai Xiaosang? The more she thinks about it, the more worried she becomes, Jiang Feifei regrets that she should not persuade Li Huan to accept Li Shishi's comb yesterday.

    Li Huan's eyes flickered, and he said with a smile, "I like it, so I put the comb in the suitcase and I'm going to go back and use it again."

    Jiang Feifei looked at her with a relaxed look, and didn't seem to care about what happened yesterday, but still Not sure, so he asked directly: "You said that Li Shishi suddenly showed affection to us yesterday, is there some conspiracy?"

    Li Huan laughed, neither affirming nor denying it, but Jiang Feifei felt more and more like it and decided. In the future, stay away from Li Shishi.

    After getting ready, the group of the program team got into the car and headed for the seaside. Today's day trip will be carried out by the seaside.

    The program team found a live broadcast location to camp. The location is not remote, but it will be very lively. Occasionally, a few children will run over to pick up shells on the beach.

    Today's weather is good, neither too cold nor too hot, the sun is shining brightly, but it is not nasty. Under the arrangement of the program group, a few people came to play beach volleyball, but they only played for half an hour. Jiang Feifei and Mai Xiaosang were too hot , directly ended the game, and several people rested under the umbrella.

    The coastal city is full of comfort, but the Internet is very lively because of Li Huan.

    This matter also starts with the movie "Wish".

    "Wish" was released a week ago, because the actors' acting skills are online, the film's perspective is unique, and the story has depth and connotation. Without too much publicity, on the first day of its release, it exploded directly because of word of mouth, and the box office was 20 million on the first day. , 40 million on the second day, 80 million on the fifth day... One week after the release, the box office has already flown to 400 million, and the box office every day is rising steadily. According to this trend, after a month, the film will be drawn, at least one billion At the box office, according to the current box office share, film investors can earn at least 300 million excluding all fees and taxes.

    This year, there are not many movies with a box office of over 1 billion. Many movies with huge investment and star collection can achieve this effect, but this movie does not belong to this category. There is no big name in the movie and no traffic. All are not popular but have acting skills. Very solid strength, and the shooting time is one month, and the total investment is only 10 million!

    This is not the most surprising thing. The most surprising thing is that the film director suddenly wrote a small composition of 2,000 words on Weibo today, thanking the only investor for giving him in the most difficult days. Support, thank her for her trust, thank her for her encouragement, and finally directly @李 Huan at the end of the article.

    Everyone was in an uproar. Only then did they know that the unremarkable name "Li Huan" on the screen was actually Miss Li Huan of the Li family. Only then did they know that the film investor was Li Huan, and only then did they know that without her, this film would not exist. Movie!

    10 million investment, 1 billion box office revenue, 300 million pure profit, what kind of return on investment is this, what kind of investment vision is this, Li Huan, yyds!

    After this blog post, many people in the circle began to dig up which film and television drama Li Huan has invested in. If you don't pick it up, you don't know, but when you pick it up, you are shocked. Li Huan is not only an investor in "Wish", she also invested no less than ten All film and television dramas are very promising or have become popular. Even the popular variety show "Walking with the Stars" she is now starring in, she has also invested!

    At this time, no matter on Weibo, or even on the public screen of the live broadcast room, the voice of Li Huan was discussed.

    "My mother, Huanhuan is too low-key. He has invested in so many dramas, but he never publicizes it on the Internet. She is a low-key rich woman!

    " Huan's name appeared in the 'Producer' column, I didn't think about anything at that time, and I smiled and said to my partner, 'Look, this name is actually the same as my idol's name, it's so fateful', thinking about it now, only I felt

    so stupid at that time." "I didn't expect it, but this can also explain why the development of the Li family is not particularly good, and Huanhuan has been committed to donating ridiculously expensive jade seals to the country. Such a girl, It's surprising."

    "Let's not say anything else, it means that she obviously invested in this show, and usually doesn't get any preferential treatment at all. Some time ago, the show team threw her to the mountain village with the worst environment. Spending money is a big slop! Huanhuan herself is also low-key, and she has never shown a hint of superiority. Today, she even rides a small electric donkey and takes the initiative to buy breakfast for everyone. My God, Huanhuan is like a little angel in the world. "

    That's right, he's obviously an investor, at least he has the right to speak, but the show team doesn't do anything, and has been letting Gu Wenlang and Li Shishi bully Huanhuan! Looking at the entire entertainment industry, this is the first time I've seen the show team treat Jin like this." My mother, I just wanted to ask, won't your conscience hurt!"

    Li Huan didn't know what was going on on the Internet, so he was too bored after basking in the sun for a while, so he decided to go for a swim, but several girls didn't want to go. Li Huan didn't insist, and finally ignored Tian Xin, who couldn't swim, and set his eyes on Tang Xian.

    After the beach volleyball ended, Tang Xian received a call from his agent.

    "Tang Tang, let me tell you something. Recently, I'm tearing up a role for you as the second male lead in a movie, right?"

    Tang Xian walked out of the camera and heard the words "um". Of course he knew that the movie It is a movie "Hua Huo" starring a veteran actor and the most popular Xiaohua. The script is adapted from the most popular big IP, and the reader base is very large. In addition, the production team is even more first-class. Many artists want to drill into the crew. Some time ago, people helped him to set up the best second male lead, but there were too many people competing for this role, and he never won it.

    "Do you know who the biggest investor in "Hua Huo" is?" the agent asked again, probably the answer surprised her very much, and there was a slight trembling in her voice.

    In normal times, Tang Xian might follow the agent's wishes and guess a little bit, but these days he is in a bad mood and has no interest in guessing riddles, so he said impatiently, "Sister Liu, what's the matter? Just say it directly."

    The agent didn't care about Tang Xian's bad attitude, and revealed the answer very excitedly, "It's Li Huan! And she is not only the biggest investor in "Hua Huo", but also "Silent Tree", "Far", "Where Are You From" "...there are too many names, I can't remember them, anyway, as long as you can think of the hottest and hottest movie and TV series recently, she has her share! Oh, yes, and the just-released movie "Wish" and She also has investment in the variety show you are filming now! Let me tell you, such a good thigh, you have to hold it tight!"

    Even if he knew the news was an hour ago, the agent still couldn't He woke up in shock and was very excited.

    Ah, such a thick thigh, right next to the child, you can hug it when you turn around!

    The agent seems to have seen Tang Xian's tomorrow - acted in all the popular dramas, earning a lot of money, becoming a movie emperor and a video emperor, and finally marrying Bai Fumei and reaching the pinnacle of life!

    Tang Xian was shocked when he heard the agent's words. Sister Huanhuan was so talented and invested in so many dramas... So, he really isn't worthy of her, right?

    There was silence on the phone, which made the agent very dissatisfied. She raised her voice and asked Tang Xian, saying, "I don't know Li Huan very well, but I think she usually takes good care of you. Be sweet and talk to her well. , as long as she is happy, let alone the second male lead, maybe the male lead will be given to you."

    Deeply feeling the gap between Li Huan and Li Huan, Tang Xian's mood was even worse, and he hung up after a few perfunctory words. He got on the phone and was about to find a place where no one was there to digest it when he suddenly heard Li Huan calling him.

    "Tang Tang, let's go and swim together."

    Tang Xian's whole body froze for a while, and after adjusting his facial expression, he turned to look at Li Huan with a smile, and said, "I'm a little tired..."

    Not yet Looking for a good excuse, Li Huan threw down the shade gauze on his body, tied his floating waist and water sleeves, and walked towards the sea, "You are young, don't talk about your tiredness, go!"

    Tang Xian still thought He refused, but he was even more reluctant to spend time alone with Li Huan, so he led up to his waist and followed Li Huan's footsteps.

    The two entered the water together, and after swimming together for a few hundred meters, they stopped to rest breathlessly.

    Li Huan slowly paddled his back and asked Tang Xian in a chatty manner, "I heard that your agent wants to help you win the role of the second male lead in "Hua Huo". Do you want to play it yourself?"

    Yesterday, the director of "Hua Huo" suddenly gave She called and asked about the second male lead, but now Tang Xian's agent is also vying for the role. The director probably knew that he and Tang Xian had a good relationship, so he called her specifically to ask her for advice, and said, If she agrees, sell this face to her.

    It's been a long time since Tang Xian was out of breath, so he forgot what the agent said. He was stunned for a while when he heard Li Huan's words, and said hesitantly, "My Schedule..."

    He is still a student and has to go to university. It's okay to appear in variety shows. He can come when he finds time, but staying on the crew for a long time may affect his studies. In the past, Tang Xian didn't care whether he went to college or not, and he didn't care whether the college was good or not, but since he liked Li Huan, he has become more demanding of himself, and has always urged himself to study, and vowed to go to the best film university in China. Be the best actor ever.

    ——This is probably the best state of liking. Because of the person I like, I want to make myself better and better.

    Li Huan interrupted him, "Don't care about the rest, do you want to act yourself?"

    Tang Xian had read the original novel of "Hua Huo" and liked the second male very much. Despite all the objective factors, he actually really wanted to act. So he nodded, "I think."

    Li Huan turned to look at him, and suddenly asked with a smile, "Have you rested?" The

    topic jumped too much, and Li Huan's smiling face was so beautiful, Tang Xian looked at it. Looking at her, he didn't react for a while, and after a few seconds, he turned his head, blushed secretly, and replied, "Rest now."

    He clearly agreed to let her go, but Tang Xian clearly felt that the road might be a little long.

    Li Huan pointed in the direction of the shore, challenged Tang Xian, and said, "Then let's play, if you swim back to the shore in front of me, the second male lead in "Hua Huan" will be given to you. The shooting time is up to you. How about it? Do you dare to compare with me?"

    Tang Xian looked at Li Huan and knew very well that since Li Huan said so, regardless of the outcome, he had already decided to give this role to him, and for his sake, he would not hesitate to delay the normal filming of the crew. In the meantime, Tang Xian's mood was very complicated.

    Li Huan didn't seem to notice that Tang Xian was in a daze, and started to count: "1...2...3..."

    When the count reached "3", the two swam to the shore together quickly. past.

    At noon, the program team found a well-reviewed seafood hotel to entertain everyone with a whole seafood feast. All kinds of shellfish, shrimp, crab, and sea cucumbers tasted good and cheap. A few girls had their stomachs raised. .

    While eating happily, no one noticed that Li Huan had received a message that read: [Miss, the comb you brought in the morning has been tested and found to be fine. 】

    Li Huan glanced at random, and after putting away the phone, he casually glanced at Li Shishi, who was sitting opposite, then lowered his head and continued to peel the shrimp.

    After the meal, Jiang Feifei took Li Huan out to go shopping and eat, and Mai Xiaosang automatically followed, and Li Shishi seemed to really want to maintain a good relationship with everyone, even if the other three ignored her, they still followed.

    The four of them walked all the way, and the other three bought some gadgets, but Li Huan didn't buy anything until the group walked to a store specializing in pearls and saw a string of high-quality South Sea white pearls worth 300,000 yuan. Huan then stopped.

    The bunch of South Sea pearls were round and glossy, with almost no flaws. Although the price was a bit high, Li Huan bought them without hesitation—as a gift to You Hui, who has always liked pearls.

    Thinking that if Gu Yu knew that she had specially bought pearls for You Hui, she might be laughed at if she was trying to please her future mother-in-law, a blush flashed on Li Huan's face.

    Although she didn't want to admit it, Li Huan knew very well that she cared more about her relationship with Gu Yu than she showed on the face.

    After buying You Hui's gift, Li Huan glanced at Li Shishi who was seriously looking at the pearl bracelet, picked out a black pearl bracelet of 1,000 yuan and gave it to Li Shishi.

    "I received your comb yesterday, and today I gave you a chain, I hope you like it."

    Li Shishi was obviously surprised by Li Huan's behavior, and then thanked Li Huan incoherently, "Give it to me? Really? Thank you Huanhuan. , I especially like this bracelet, it's so moving, I'll keep wearing it."

    When she spoke, she seemed to be able to see water in her eyes, so that everyone would believe that she was really moved.

    Li Huan smiled lightly and said, "You're welcome."

    Affected by Li Huan, Mai Xiaosang and Jiang Feifei both bought a return gift of the same price to Li Shishi. Jiang Feifei gave a cute panda that is one meter high, and Mai Xiaosang gave a gift. same price package.

    Back at the villa in the evening, because there was no video equipment in the room, Li Shishi put the bag given by Mai Xiaosang into the suitcase and put the panda on the bedside, and she clearly said that she liked the pearl bracelet that was very touching, but she didn't even see it. Taking a look, after cutting it off with a cold face, I threw it into the toilet and flushed it away. As for the packaging bag, I threw it directly into the trash can outside when people weren't paying attention.

    Li Huan's gift, how could she stay by her side, who knows if there is a conspiracy, or if surveillance is installed to monitor her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.9K 142
Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had transmigrated into a novel about the entert...
81K 1.3K 69
After Xia Wei suffered a car accident, she became a miserable daughter of a wealthy family. In the original book, the real daughter was born with bad...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
9.2K 141 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...