Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 58

1.3K 34 5
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 58 Don't want to lie.

    Have you seen my self-portrait?

    Hearing Gu Yu's question, Li Huan remembered what he said when he forced a self-portrait on her, "I hope you can look at my self-portrait when you think of me", so Gu Yu's meaning at this time is equivalent to— - Did you miss me?

    Li Huan, who realized it instantly, blushed and couldn't say a word.

    If she says she has seen it, then even if she admits that she has thought about him, what is the difference between such an expression and a confession?

    Saying I haven't seen it... Li Huan doesn't want to lie.

    Just when she was a little confused, Gu Yu's voice came from the opposite side again, "It's very late, you should go to bed earlier. By the way, my father gave me the handling of Gu Wenlang, if you have a good You can tell me the idea."

    Naturally, he brought up the topic without any sense of persecution, as if the person who just asked the ambiguous question was not him.

    Li Huan blushed and said "um" and hung up the phone.

    Throwing herself on the bed, Li Huan covered her face, not knowing whether to scold herself for being cowardly or to blame Gu Yu for asking such an ambiguous topic.

    Forget it, don't think about it, let's go to sleep.

    On the other side of the hospital, Gu Wenlang's head was broken by Li Huan's stick, bleeding profusely, and more than a dozen stitches were stitched on his forehead. After the anesthesia, Gu Wenlang was in so much pain that he kept cursing Li Huan in the ward. .

    When he was scolded until his mouth was dry, he wanted the assistant arranged by the program team to pour him a glass of water, but no one responded after shouting a few times, and the assistant disappeared.

    Just when Gu Wenlang endured the pain and was about to get up to pour a glass of water, when he heard the door of the ward being pushed open, Gu Wenlang looked at the door and was a little stunned.

    "Why are you here?"

    Li Shishi put the chicken soup he bought on the bedside table, poured a glass of water, put it to Gu Wenlang's mouth, and said with a smile, "Of course I came to see you."

    Gu Wenlang Glancing at her, he drank the water with a straw.

    Li Shishi poured the chicken soup into a bowl and fed it to Gu Wenlang while blowing it. He asked him, "Does your wound still hurt?"

    Since they didn't buy Chengdao that day, Gu Wenlang and Li Shishi never again Without speaking, Li Shishi appeared in the ward at this time, which moved Gu Wenlang a little.

    You know, after this incident, everyone in the show team scolded him behind his back, let alone came to see him. Parents called him, most of them complained, complaining that he should not frame Li Huan in front of the camera, He shouldn't even bet on the car. He lost tens of millions. Grandpa didn't complain, he just said lightly to him, if there is such a thing again, the Gu family will not recognize him in the future, and let him fend for himself. No one has asked him if he hurts. It hurts, let alone give him chicken soup.

    Gu Wenlang swallowed the chicken soup in his mouth, his tone was better than ever before, "It still hurts."

    When I saw Li Shishi in the past, except that he was quite satisfied in bed, I didn't look down on anything else, but today's event, Gu Wenlang felt that Li Shishi was not bad either, and could barely be his girlfriend.

    Li Shishi scooped another spoonful, "You bear with it, it should be better after tonight."

    Gu Wenlang said "um".

    After drinking a bowl of chicken soup, Gu Wenlang took Li Shishi's hand and looked at her with an unprecedented tenderness. The two settled on their boyfriend and girlfriend relationship and even kissed until Li Shishi accidentally touched her. When he got to his wound, Gu Wenlang screamed in pain before the two stopped.

    After more than ten minutes, seeing Gu Wenlang returning to normal, while chatting, Li Shishi pretended to casually ask him, "The stock remorse period is approaching, you should contact Lawyer Li and buy all the shares back."

    Based on Li Shishi's understanding of Gu Wenlang, she actually guessed that Gu Wenlang hadn't bought back the shares, and might even have forgotten about it, but Li Shishi always remembered it.

    Kojima can't buy it, but he can't miss the shares. You must know that Gu's shares will rise every year. If you really lose it, it will be too much loss.

    After being reminded by Li Shishi, Gu Wenlang's charming thoughts that had recovered a little disappeared in an instant. The days of the past few days have been like a roller coaster, ups and downs. The lawyer called, and then thought of the money in his hand, and the whole person became irritable.

    "No." The

    shares were originally sold for 60 million yuan. He himself had 10 million yuan, but he spent 25 million yuan to buy a car, and there was still a shortfall of 15 million yuan. In addition to the 5% handling fee, the money on hand was not enough to buy it. back the shares.

    Grandpa wouldn't lend him money if he had money. Mom and Dad couldn't get so much money, and there were no more friends... If there were, he wouldn't have sold his shares.

    Li Shishi looked shocked: "Ah, is that so, it seems that there are only a few hours left."

    There is a time difference between the country and the town, and it has not been long before the estoppel period has expired, but fortunately, Lawyer Li is still in the town. , find him, and then negotiate with his boss, it should be fine.

    Gu Wenlang didn't know that there were only a few hours left, but he really ran out of money. Thinking of this, he turned to look at Li Shishi and asked her, "Do you still have some money on hand, or would you like to lend it first? I, I will pay you back when I have money."

    If I remember correctly, Li Shishi should have more than 40 million in his hands, and if he used 10 million, he should also have 30 million, and lent him 20 million completely. no problem.

    Originally thought it would be easy to borrow money between boyfriends and girlfriends, but Li Shishi hesitated and didn't respond for a while.

    Gu Wenlang suddenly became unhappy, "What do you mean, 20 million won't be borrowed?"

    If it weren't for the recent shortage of money, how could he still borrow money? Besides, as a girlfriend, isn't it the right thing to do for your boyfriend?

    Seeing that he was angry, Li Shishi quickly explained: "No, it's not that I don't want to. You also know that I borrowed half of the 45 million from a friend, and I spent a lot of my own money buying things today. , I paid back my friend's money yesterday, and I really can't get 20 million."

    Gu Wenlang heard her words and understood that it was the truth, but he was still unhappy.

    Li Shishi looked at Gu Wenlang's language, took his hand tentatively, and said, "If you don't think so, I won't lend you money, just convert it into shares, we both hold shares together, in this case , I'd better have my eyesight and then ask my friends to talk. You don't know, today I was so excited by Li Huan that I spent a lot of money, and my friends said I was a fool. You spend money indiscriminately, and you don't want to lend it to me."

    After speaking, Li Shishi lowered her head and sighed, looking very depressed.

    Gu Wenlang glanced at Li Shishi. Although he was reluctant to give the shares to Li Shishi, he knew in his heart that there was no other way, so he could only agree. How can you give it to an outsider like this, when he becomes rich, he will definitely buy the shares back.

    The two of them each made an abacus in their hearts, and the previous moment of warmth became a flash in the pan.

    After the negotiation, Gu Wenlang called lawyer Li, but no one answered the phone.

    Li Shishi asked him, "Did you not answer it?"

    Gu Wenlang threw the phone aside and said casually, "It's okay, I'll call you later."

    Li Shishi didn't care, and followed Gu with a smile on her face. After Wen Lang said goodbye, he came out of the ward and went straight back to the hotel.

    Although I didn't buy a small island, I couldn't make a lot of money, but if I could get some Gu's shares, it would be considered a small amount of money. I won't talk about it in the future. It's totally fine to have a better bag every year.

    Gu Wenlang made another phone call later, but Lawyer Li still didn't answer. He happened to meet a friend in China who was looking for him to play a game. Gu Wenlang cut into the game and completely forgot about looking for Lawyer Li.

    Li Shishi was in a good mood, slept happily all night, and woke up the next day feeling refreshed, just like eating an elixir. Shishi also took the opportunity to sneak past, but when she arrived, she found that Gu Wenlang was yelling at Lawyer Li.

    "You did it on purpose, right? I called you yesterday and you didn't answer. Today I told me that the time was over, so you did it on purpose!"

    Gu Wenlang, with white gauze on his head, was standing in front of Lawyer Li, pointing to He got angry, even in a separate ward, the sound insulation effect was not very good, Gu Wenlang's voice directly alarmed the nurses outside.

    Li Shishi suddenly felt bad, so she quickly reassured the nurse that she was fine, and strode into the ward.

    Lawyer Li stood opposite Gu Wenlang with a calm demeanor. He pointed to the contract on the table, and said to Gu Wenlang kindly: "Mr. Gu, the contract is written in black and white, the regret period is indeed one week, and the time is according to the domestic The time has come. It has already passed this time in China, so the remorse period has been invalidated. Besides, it was past ten o'clock in the evening when you called me yesterday. It was not working time. When I saw the incoming call alert, I didn’t mean to not answer the phone.”

    This is not a rhetorical question - since you want to talk about business, why didn’t you contact us earlier, when a week is not enough for you to make a call first, you have to wait until it is about to expire, and wait until someone else goes to bed time to call? Lawyers are human too, and they also need to rest.

    It is justifiable and irrefutable.

    When Li Shishi heard Lawyer Li's words, her heart sank, and she realized that Gu Wenlang didn't contact Lawyer Li at all yesterday. Lawyer Li said, "Lawyer Li, it's like this. Yesterday we did contact you late, but it was a last resort. Why don't you make amends, it won't take long anyway."

    If you know that Gu Wenlang is so unreliable The spectrum, Li Shishi definitely didn't leave last night, and kept calling lawyer Li. If the mobile phone didn't work, he called the company's landline until he was connected.

    Lawyer Li shook his head and refused: "I'm sorry, I'm just a lawyer, I can't do other things."

    He is just a lawyer and works according to the regulations. As for Miss Li's incompatibility, he said it doesn't count.

    Hearing this, Li Shishi immediately climbed down the pole and said, "If that's the case, tell us the phone number of the boss of the overseas company, and let's talk to the boss."

    Kojima has already flown away from his hand . Now, this share must never fly away. Li Shishi didn't want to do so much. In the end, he found that he was busy working and didn't get anything.

    Hearing this, Lawyer Li looked at Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang for a while, "Don't you know who the boss of that company is?"

    He thought they knew, but he thought again, if he really knew, If you want to buy back the shares, you will not look for him far away.

    Li Shishi was stunned, and looked at Gu Wenlang, "Should we know? Who is the owner of that company?"

    Lawyer Li thought about it, Miss Li said before that if they want to find her, they can call to her, so he took out his mobile phone, walked aside, and dialed the phone directly.

    When she received the call, Li Huan was standing on the huge lawn of the castle. At this time, she was wearing a white peaked cap, dark blue lapel and short sleeves, with a white short skirt and white shoes. She looked innocent like a high school student. After lawyer Li's words, Li Huan said indifferently, "Let them answer the phone."

    After a while, there was another person on the other side of the phone, and Li Shishi came from the Bluetooth headset with a respectful voice.

    "Hello boss, it's like this. Something happened yesterday, so we didn't have time to contact you. We accidentally passed the estoppel period. Do you think you could be accommodating and return Gu's shares to us?"

    Li Huan swings his club. , easily hit the white ball on the lawn, she watched the white ball fly into the distance, and smiled, with a touch of teasing in her smile, "Although your attitude is good, I still have to reject you, and what is the stake, no? ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1K 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
78.8K 1.1K 29
One shots about the conjuring😚 (X reader)
99K 2.3K 77
The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu Yuebo, an 18th-line female artist. ...
40K 708 78
Others who wear books are either heroines or supporting actresses, at least they are cannon fodder. But Dai Fanxing turned into...an egg! It's about...