♡My Darling♡ (izuloki, lokide...

By ShiggysBlueHair

Now we all know izuku's story, he is a very sweet innocent cinnamon roll who got raised by his single mother... More

1
Story Keypoints
2
3
4
5
7
8
SHOUT OUT
Personal?
9
Tell me pls-
10
11
⚠️Warnings⚠️
12
⚠️Personal Chapter⚠️
13
ANOTHER STORY IDEA!!!!!
14
ANOTHER SHOUTOUT!!!!
Shout Out again
15
Happy bday shiggy
16
NEW COVER UPDATE!!!!
New Story Update!!!!!!!
THE SNEAK PEAK (as I promised)
ok I'm sorry but one more new book

6

1.8K 58 2
By ShiggysBlueHair

AFTER CLASS

IZUKU POV: Ugh this is so stressfullllllll!!!!!!! 'Anyways all we gotta do is finish this damned homework and then we have a break yay!!!!' I said to myself then just laughed that I was talking to myself.

After the homework

'Alright let's see what to do?' I feel bad for these prisoners they look so lonely I mean yeah their criminals and probably murders but monsters aren't born their made and they can always change do I decided I would do something nice for them whether they appreciate it or not!anyways I walked to each cell and made them a tree inside their cell and I know sunlight doesn't get through but I gave them special ones that don't need sunlight and only need water and attention. I like to call them night plants since they don't need the sun, in my opinion their very unique.

Once I was done with everyone I checked my checklist off and yes I made a checklist to ensure I wasn't missing anyone when I saw one person I hadn't visited yet and it was that handsome guy too how could I forget! I quickly made my way there to see him indulged in a book hm so he likes to read too that's sweet. But I decided not to disturb him and get to work I was in the middle of growing the tree when he looked at me shocked? I wonder why but I decided to continue with my tree and added little green and dark purple flowers for the tree since it seemed he liked green but I didn't know how to do black flowers yet so purple would have to do for now.

Once I was done he got up and asked me a surprising question "what are you?" I was embarrassed by the question and let out a nervous chuckle "I-I'm a human heh" he looked beyond shocked "impossible how can a simple human do such a thing" I was confused how did he not know? how long had be been in here "Um It's called a quirk it allows humans to have special abilities mine is elements it basically gives me control over the elements such as water ice fire lava wind and earth I used earth to make your tree here" I said pointing at the tree as he looked impressed "impressive midgardian" he said with a smirk I wasn't sure to be happy or mad because I had no idea what a midgardian was.

"If that was an insult I'm used to it but that was a new one" he looked sad to hear that "No midgardian means human where I am from...I didn't mean for it to seem like an insult" I was impressed by his concern "no its okay where are you from anyways....?" I said implying for a name "The names Loki God of mischief and crown prince of Asgard" I blushed at his formal-Ness "your a God and a prince how lucky I'm izuku izuku midoryia but what is a God like you doing here?"

CLIFFHANGER

ALSO IF MY WRITING DISTURBS YOU SORRY BUT IT WON'T GET BETTER SO PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND I'M JUST GIVING YOU A WARNING ALSO TEXT ME IF YOU CAN MAKE EDITS OF LOKI AND DEKU OR FANART AND SEND IT TO ME PLSSSSSS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 8.6K 73
Izuku was a normal Kid with a Dream to become a Hero but Fate had different plans at the age of 4 Izuku and his twin Sister Izumi go to the quirk Doc...
291K 8.1K 23
Status: Completed ~ Not edited! so sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes ~ --------- It was Izuku (Omega) and Todorokis (Alpha) Annivers...
43.1K 979 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
56K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...