Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 47

1.3K 27 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 47 I want to help Xiaobing and his mother get justice. ...

    Jiang Feifei, who stood up, supported Li Huan, who could barely stand, and comforted her in a low voice, "Don't scare yourself, Xiaobing has a big life, it's definitely not him.

    " How could it have fallen into the sea, Jiang Feifei did not dare to think about it.

    Li Huan was confused and said, "I'm going to ask the captain of the cruise ship."

    She wanted to tell herself that she thought too much, but her heavy heart made her breathless, and she couldn't convince herself.

    Jiang Feifei was worried about her and went with her, while Mai Xiaosang looked at each other, put down her chopsticks, and went with them.

    Everyone in the live broadcast room was in a fog.

    "Hey, what's wrong with Huanhuan? Why do I feel like I don't understand it? I seem to have missed an episode."

    "Me too, at the end of the live broadcast last night, Huanhuan was obviously fine, but today's state looks wrong. , and after hearing a few words from others, she started to cry, it was fast and urgent, like it was raining, she looked so distressed."

    "Jiang Feifei's state is also not good, and it seems that she should know Inside, they must have experienced something last night."

    Just as the audience was discussing, they followed Li Huan's footsteps and went to find the captain of the cruise ship. Huacheng Gu's family, Gu Yu looked at Li Huan's hurried back on the screen, frowning. I checked the landline next to the computer, and after a while, a man in a black suit walked in and reported in a muffled voice: "Sir, the owner of the wine estate has been contacted and is currently negotiating."

    Gu Yu nodded and said: "You can send some other people to check what happened to Miss Li on the cruise last night. The sooner the better, the sooner the better.

    "

    When Li Huan found the cruise captain's office, she saw Xiaobing's father sleeping on the sofa at a glance, and her heart sank, but she still refused to believe it. After knocking on the door, she strode to the captain's desk. Before, I asked in English: "Hello sir, I heard that someone fell into the sea early this morning. The person who fell may be someone I know, so I want to confirm who it is. Is there any news now?"

    The news of someone falling into the sea spread very fast, and it was too late to cover it up and solve it privately. The news spread like a gust of wind throughout the entire cruise ship. Now it is too late to cover up, so it is better to explain it to everyone.     The captain of the cruise ship was a foreigner. He looked at Li Huan, took out a piece of paper, and said apologetically, "Miss, I'm sorry to tell you that it was a mother and son who fell into the sea, and the above is their information, you can read it. Let's see if it's your acquaintance. In addition, our search and rescue ship has been searching for traces of the two of them for five hours, but there is no news at all."     Li Huan looked down at the piece of paper. There were two names on it. One is "Zeng Xiaobing", the other Li Huan doesn't know, but the photo next to him is Xiaobing and his mother.     Looking at the photo, Li Huan only felt top-heavy and dizzy. Jiang Feifei wanted to help her sit down, but Li Huan shook his head, silently looking at the photo on the paper, speechless.     Jiang Feifei stood aside and looked at Li Huan's pale face. She understood her feelings very well. Huanhuan's heart was very kind. Yesterday, she was still planning to help Xiaobing. Today, she heard the news that he might be killed, and she definitely couldn't accept it. , Maybe she is still blaming herself, why let Xiaobing go, if she didn't let him go, wouldn't today's tragedy happen?     Jiang Feifei wanted to comfort her, but she didn't know what to say. She turned to look at Xiaobing's father who was sleeping opposite, and finally found an outlet. She rushed over with a snort and pushed the man fiercely. He asked him loudly: "Your wife and children have fallen into the sea. You are not in a hurry, you are not in a hurry at all, and you are still in the mood to sleep here. Your heart is so cruel, you are still human!"

    Let's not mention a man who can't even protect his wife and children, let's just say a normal person, his closest pillow and his own bones and blood have fallen into the sea, his life and death are uncertain, he can't see a bit of sadness, he can still sleep, no matter what No matter how you look at it, this behavior is wrong!

    Just like in a certain wife murder case on Weibo, the wife disappeared at the beginning, the man as a husband calmly told reporters that his wife was not good, and arranged her without any sadness, calm and calm, just like the man in front of him. same.

    The more Jiang Feifei thought about it, the more she felt like it, and she asked directly, "Is it you? Did you push Xiaobing and his mother into the sea, otherwise how could they just fall off, it must be you!"     Xiaobing's father is called Zeng Jian, he was awakened by Jiang Feifei when he was sleeping soundly. His mind was still a little chaotic, but when he heard Jiang Feifei's accusation, he immediately woke up. He pointed at Jiang Feifei and said, "Don't spit your blood, they are me. My child, how could I push them!"     Jiang Feifei didn't care what he said, and continued: "You left the child outside yesterday, and you went to gamble by yourself. You sold your wife's jade and beat your wife. You are human. Scum, you didn't take them to heart at all, they must have been pushed by you!"     Yesterday, this man quarreled with Xiaobing's mother, complaining with a displeased face that he lost two million, and said he owed a lot of debt, if It is not surprising that Jiang Feifei did some vicious things for money.     Tears flashed in Zeng Jian's eyes, he wiped his eyes and cried and said, "Miss, I don't know why you are so malicious to me, but I have never done what you said, please don't wrong me! I lost yesterday! I was in a bad mood after taking the money. My wife started with me, but I couldn't hold back. It was my fault for doing something wrong, but no matter what, I wouldn't deliberately push my wife and children into the sea, please. Pay attention to what you say, and respect the poor man who just died of his wife and child!"     Zeng Jian's tone was very calm, with pain and regret in the peace, many people began to move when they heard his words, and even felt that Jiang Feifei was unreasonable The accusations are indeed overdone.

    Li Huan looked at Zeng Jian lightly, and suddenly said, "They all say     'you want to see people, you want to see corpses', you haven't seen anything, so you are so sure that your wife and children are dead?" , Zeng Jian's cry stopped for half a second, then he glanced at the captain and said, "The captain said, he said that this has happened before, and said the probability of surviving is very small, let me do it well. Be mentally prepared." The

    captain didn't understand Mandarin, and he didn't understand until someone around him translated it for him, and nodded to the crowd, indicating that he really said that.

    But even so, Zeng Jian directly regarded "the probability of survival is very small" as death, which still made many people feel chills on the spot and in the live broadcast room.

    Li Huan stared at Zeng Jian's face for a while, then glanced at Tian Xin next to him, Tian Xin immediately understood, walked to Li Huan's side, lowered his head and asked her, "What do you think?"

    Although he didn't know anything, But Tian Xin recognized Li Huan from the bottom of his heart, and never believed her in doubt.

    Li Huan said in a low voice, "I hope you can help me pay attention to this matter next. As a lawyer."

    The audience in the live broadcast room began to have some eyebrows at this point.

    "So, Huanhuan and Feifei know the mother and son of the cruise ship who fell into the sea in the early morning. It seems that there is something tricky in the middle?"

    "This man is too calm, his wife and children have fallen into the sea, he can still sleep, or he has a big heart, Either he has no heart."

    "Feifei said, this man lost a lot of money yesterday, he still doesn't like children, and he beats his wife, saying something unpleasant. Now, there are many scumbags. My first impression is that he doesn't like it. Trust this man."

    "Listen to the man's tone, he has already treated his wife and children as dead, I'm going, why do I feel a chill all over my body?"

    "Just now Huanhuan called Tian Xin to speak, Tian Xin. He is a guest on the show and a lawyer in real life, so, is Huanhuan also suspicious and wants Tian Xin to help find evidence?"

    The program team did not arrange group activities today, and there were no breaking points, but Li Huan and Jiang Feifei took the initiative to find the breaking point for the show, and the audience was obviously very interested in this matter. Therefore, the director did not hesitate to Most of the staff followed Li Huan and several others, just to track the latest progress and meet the audience's viewing needs.

    On the other hand, Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang are walking together today. On the surface, they are visiting a cruise ship, but in fact they have been discussing buying an island in private.

    Since Gu Wenlang made up his mind to buy the island, after the two discussed the details, they began to raise money. One hundred million yuan was not easy for the bankrupt Li Shishi's family and Gu Wenlang's family.

    Just after the two raised it for a long time, and they were still short of 50 million, after Li Shishi persuaded Gu Wenlang to try again to no avail, the two finally heard about the Xiaobing family.

    Unexpectedly, when Li Shishi heard this, she thought for a while, and suddenly smiled, she carried the camera behind her back, and whispered to Gu Wenlang, "Do you remember what I told you about my dream some time ago? ?"

    Gu Wenlang didn't understand why she suddenly asked this question, but nodded anyway, he remembered.

    Li Shishi: "The incident of Xiaobing's family also happened in the dream, and there is a follow-up. If my dream is confirmed later, will you really believe me?"

    Li Shishi clearly knew that Gu Wenlang agreed to join us I bought Kojima not because I believed in her, but because I was eager to prove to his grandfather that he was capable through something, so although she agreed to cooperate and she took out all of her wealth, he was only willing to give out a piece of money. Ten million, the rest, no matter how she persuaded her, she just didn't come out. If she could tell the trend of the Xiaobing incident, Gu Wenlang would definitely believe her.

    Gu Wenlang raised his eyebrows, "How do you want to prove it?"

    Although Li Shishi said that he was interested in the trend of the stock market, he did not say anything else. Regarding the stock market, many unpleasant remarks are actually artificial. What can be controlled, Li Shishi is in the entertainment industry and often contacts those people. It is not surprising to hear some rumors. Gu Wenlang feels that he has reasons not to believe her.

    Li Shishi didn't care about what happened to the child jumping into the sea, she only cared about whether she could use it to gain Gu Wenlang's trust, so she said, "The child named Xiaobing is not dead, maybe in the afternoon. The news has come, if you don’t believe it, we can go to the captain and wait for the news together.”

    From the beginning of the dream, Li Shishi did not tell Gu Wenlang about anything other than stocks. First, there is a certain gap between reality and dreams. Many things that happened to Li Huan were not in the dream. For example, there was no Li Huan in the dream. , For example, the jade seal she bought was bought by a foreigner in her dream, and for example, the second season of the show did not go to the countryside to shoot, and everything that happened there was not in the dream or in the dream.

    Because of the existence of the variable Li Huan, many things have gone wrong, so she didn't dare to predict at all, but the filming of the program on the cruise ship and the incident of Xiaobing really existed in the dream, and it was completely correct with the current situation. That's why Li Shishi dared to make bold predictions. Even if he was so bold, there was still two points of uncertainty because of the variable Li Huan.

    Gu Wenlang looked at Li Shishi's determined expression and said nothing, but he gradually became more concerned about the afternoon's affairs.

    On a cruise ship in the sea, many things are inconvenient to do. All Li Huan can think of is to instruct the people in Huacheng to find out the details of Zeng Jian first. In addition, he can only wait for the meeting next to the captain's office. room, and asked to see the monitoring of the cruise ship.

    Of course, the captain checked the monitoring, but the captain told Li Huan that there were several monitoring failures on the cruise, and the area where the two fell into the sea was within the scope of the failure.

    Therefore, it is impossible to determine the specific time when the two fell, why they fell, and even whether there were other people around when they fell, and it is impossible to confirm that the last scene where Xiaobing's mother and Xiaobing appeared was at one o'clock in the morning. Cafeteria on the way back to the room.

    One o'clock in the morning?

    Li Huan was surprised, because Zeng Jian said that the mother and son Xiaobing fell into the sea at three in the morning, and the captain also said that Zeng Jian found them for help at three o'clock, so from one in the morning to three in the middle, there are two hours in the middle. Where are Bing and Mom? Why did the mother and son leave the room at three o'clock and go to the fence?

    The captain was also very puzzled about this question, so he asked Zeng Jian. Zeng Jian explained that after the family of three returned from the cafeteria last night, he fell asleep. He wanted to drink water because he was thirsty, and then he found out that his wife When he and the child were gone, he went out to look for it, and saw his wife holding the child and accidentally fell into the sea from the railing.

    Few people believed the flawed explanation. Jiang Feifei snorted and said, "The wife and children left the room in the middle of the night. You don't know that? Did you take sleeping pills before going to bed?"

    Zeng Jian looked Looking at Jiang Feifei, she said with an aggrieved look: "Miss, I don't know where I offended you and made you target me everywhere. It was already one o'clock in the morning when we returned to the room, and it was very sleepy. Is it wrong to sleep deeply? Before going to bed, my wife and children were already asleep, how did I know that my wife would go out with the child in the middle of the night, I would also like to know!"

    Jiang Feifei was upset when she saw his pretentious performance, and said angrily: "Just pretend you are. , see when you pretend!"

    At this moment, Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang entered the conference room, Li Shishi looked at Jiang Feifei, and said with disapproval, "Feifei, this gentleman has lost his dearest friend. You must be very sad now, if you say this, doesn’t it mean that you will be punished?” In the

    dream, the case of Xiaobing’s mother and son falling into the sea had no evidence to prove that it was homicide, so the case ended in an accident, since it was an accident Accidentally, Zeng Jian was of course innocent, and Li Shishi took the lead in standing in line with the guidance of his own dreams.

    Jiang Feifei glared at Li Shishi, and said impatiently, "You don't know anything, so don't be fooling around here and get out of the way!" I

    hate this kind of person the most. It's really disgusting to be a reasonable person and speak big truths.

    Li Shishi's face stiffened for a second, but soon returned to normal, she smiled and looked at Jiang Feifei, and said, "Although I don't know the whole story very well, I have an intuition, I think Xiaobing is still alive, maybe There will be news soon."

    After saying this, everyone just took it as a good wish, Jiang Feifei gave her a white look, but didn't say anything, after all, she also sincerely hoped that Xiaobing could really live.

    Li Huan took a serious look at Li Shishi, and felt that when she said this, there was an unprecedented certainty, as if she knew something in advance, which was really strange.

    What everyone didn't notice was that Zeng Jian, who should have been the most happy after hearing this, his face froze for a second.

    At 2 o'clock in the afternoon, when there was no news at all, and everyone began to worry, the captain suddenly told everyone that there was news about Xiaobing, and the crew on the cruise was bringing him back.

    Hearing the news, Li Huan stood up excitedly, but the captain said that the situation was not very good, and he did not speak out directly as to how bad it was.

    It wasn't until two hours later that Li Huan finally understood what the captain meant when he saw Xiaobing, who was swollen and swollen, and her mother, who had long been dead.

    The search and rescue personnel on the cruise began to search and rescue from more than 3:00 in the morning, and it was not until the afternoon that they found the trace of Xiaobing on another ship, and then they brought the person back.

    It turned out that after Xiaobing's mother and Xiaobing fell into the sea, the water-based mother took Xiaobing to swim while looking for life in the vast sea.

    There is no way to go. After a few hours of drifting on the sea, the two met a private fishing boat. According to the captain, when they saw the mother and son, the little boy lay unconscious on the driftwood, and the child's mother was hoarse. , I hope they save the child, the captain kindly saved two people, but the medical level on the private boat is limited, and only one person can be treated first. The lady strongly requested that the child be saved first, and people will go to see the child when the child's condition gradually stabilizes. When I was a mother, my mother died of severe collapse.

    The captain of the private fishing boat was worried that the accident could not be explained clearly. Therefore, since Xiaobing's mother started calling for help, there has been a video of the whole process. At this time, the search and rescue personnel brought back Xiaobing and his mother, and also brought back this video. Those who saw the video did not An immobile one.

    The medical level on the cruise is much better than that of a private boat. After the doctor checked Xiaobing's condition, he said that if the fever can be subsided by 12 o'clock tonight, it is not a big problem. Come, there will be serious sequelae.

    Zeng Jian has been sitting in front of Xiaobing's bed waiting for him to wake up, without saying a word, looking very sad, while the others can only wait outside the ward.

    "My God, swimming alone in the sea is very tiring. Even with a child, Xiaobing's mother can last for a few hours, and it is very rare to be rescued in the end!"

    "No, my mother saved wheatgrass wheatgrass, also finally let out of life, can only say that maternal love is really great."

    "Well, I hope to wake up early wheatgrass, people all like."

    "Live today The time is almost up again, but I can't sleep without seeing Xiaobing wake up, it would be great if the program team could increase the duration."

    "Second, I also watched Xiaobing wake up, this child is so pitiful! "

    Just a few minutes before the end of the live broadcast, the doctor came out of the ward and told everyone that Xiaobing had woken up and was no longer in serious trouble. The audience in the live broadcast room breathed a sigh of relief and exited the live broadcast happily. , which means you can get a good night's sleep.

    But in the cruise hospital, Li Huan and Jiang Feifei, who finally entered the ward with the doctor's approval, found that things were not easy.

    At this moment, Xiao Bing, who woke up, huddled in the corner, covering her ears, crying and screaming, not letting Zeng Jian approach, with a look of fear on her face.

    Although Li Huan didn't know what was going on, she felt uncomfortable when she heard the child cry. She rushed over, pulled Zeng Jian away, held Xiaobing in her arms, and stepped back a few steps to face the child. Zeng Jian said displeasedly, "He's still a child, don't hurt him!" The

    child started crying as soon as he woke up, it must be what Zeng Jian did!

    Jiang Feifei stood in front of Li Huan and looked at Zeng Jian vigilantly.

    Zeng Jian's face showed irritability. He looked at Xiao Bing, who was shivering in Li Huan's arms, and said impatiently, "I didn't do anything."

    Xiao Bing woke up. Seeing him was like seeing a ghost, yelling to keep him away.

    Li Huan didn't believe her. She hugged Xiaobing and continued to stay away from Zeng Jian, and asked him in a low voice, "Little Bing, tell auntie, did your father do something to you?"

    Xiaobing dared not look at Zeng Jian, In Li Huan's arms, he whispered, "Mom told me that Dad doesn't want us to live, so let me stay away from Dad."

    Little children don't understand why they wake up in the sea, and their mother is also in cold water, and they can't see their father. He asked his mother why they were in the sea. His mother said it was to teach him how to swim, but he was very sleepy and didn't want to swim and wanted to go home. His mother said that he could go home after swimming, and kept comforting him and talking to him so that he could go home. He doesn't sleep.

    After swimming for a long time, they found a wooden board. Mom lay him down on the board and told him not to move around. She held his hand and pushed him forward, while warning him that if there is a chance to see Dad in the future , must stay away from him, Xiaobing doesn't understand, but everything around him makes him feel scared instinctively, and the source of such fear is his father.

    Li Huan's heart was trembling.

    It was Zeng Jian!

    Killing a wife and killing a son is simply a beast!

    Li Huan felt bad for Xiaobing and his mother.

    And then, Xiao Bing's problem made Li Huan even more uncomfortable and couldn't say a word.

    "Auntie, where is my mother, where is my mother? She said that as long as I don't sleep, she will take me to eat hamburgers. I have been very obedient, and I have not slept. Can you take me to her, I want to eat hamburgers with her. Li Huan turned her head away ,

    daring not to look into the child's innocent eyes. After two seconds, she coaxed him softly: "Your illness is not healed yet, so I won't be able to see your mother for the time being. Auntie will take you out of here first and wait for your illness to heal." Now, Auntie will take you there again, okay?"

    Xiaobing gave Zeng Jian a sneak peek, although she was unhappy that she couldn't see her mother right away, but when Li Huan said she could leave here, she nodded and said, "Don't worry, Auntie, I will obediently recover."

    Of course Zeng Jian disagreed with Li Huan taking Xiao Bing, but when Xiao Bing saw him, he shouted and his mood fluctuated greatly. The doctor agreed with Li Huan's proposal and let her take him away. child.

    Li Huan settled Xiaobing in his room, and after feeding him a bowl of clear porridge and coaxing him to sleep, he went downstairs.

    At this time, all the guests except Li Shishi and Gu Wenlang sat downstairs and did not leave.

    Li Huan sat down and said after a while, "I want to help Xiaobing and his mother get justice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.3K 131
Yu Shanshan transmigrated into a cannon fodder in an entertainment circle article. The cannon fodder is highly poisonous. According to the plot of th...
9.2K 139 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
36.6K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...