Show off your wealth on a liv...

By Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 46

1.4K 32 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 46 I really take care of your family's business! ...

    "Does Huanhuan want to buy jade seals again?"

    "I also think that after watching so many episodes, I have no doubts about Huanhuan's patriotism."

    "Last time I went to the Qianlong jade seal exhibition, it was really shocking, But it is also very regrettable that there are still a lot of jade seals wandering outside and unable to return. Huanhuan is great, if the jade seals really go home, it will be great."

    Just as netizens thought, Li Huan really wanted to buy jade seals, but the staff With a smile, he rejected her proposal, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, our boss said that all the collections that have been collected for many years will not be sold."

    Li Huan did not give up, "Can you meet your boss, the price can be negotiated.

    " The price is not too outrageous, Li Huan felt that with his current ability, he should have no problem winning it.

    As soon as the voice fell, an untimely laughter came over.

    Li Huan didn't care who was laughing and stared at the staff.

    However, the staff member glanced in the direction of laughter, shook his head, and refused completely, "I'm very sorry, the boss said that no money will be sold."

    Li Huan heard the words and could only stop the topic in disappointment.

    After leaving the manor, a group of people got into the car. After the car drove out of the manor for a while, Jiang Feifei turned to look at Li Shishi, who was sitting in a row of seats. When you said you wanted to buy a jade seal, you laughed out loud, and I wanted to ask, what do you mean?" In

    front of outsiders, Jiang Feifei couldn't ask questions directly, so as not to let foreigners see jokes and endure it all the time. There were no outsiders, so Jiang Feifei didn't want to bear it any longer, and directly questioned Li Shishi.

    Li Shishi didn't expect Jiang Feifei to question her in front of the camera. Regarding this Jiang Feifei, Li Shishi's attitude was not the same as that of Li Huan. She was gentle on the face and wanted her to die in private, but she was a little jealous. After all, Jiang Feifei The Jiang family behind her is not something she can provoke, so Li Shishi smiled and explained carefully: "I don't mean anything, I'm just a little surprised."

    Jiang Feifei snorted, "Are you surprised? Obviously it's mocking, but you think Huanhuan is talking big, so you think it's ridiculous, but I think it's you who is the most ridiculous! You are so big, you can't tell which is more important, don't you see what it is, then It's Qianlong's jade seal, and it's a national treasure we've lost for a long time! It's okay to target Huanhuan everywhere, but you can't have a little patriotism in the face of right and wrong? Your smile is equivalent to telling others that Li Huan is talking big, not credible, even his own people They are all questioning their own people, do you think others will believe her? I have reason to suspect that others refuse to sell because of your strange yin and yang!"

    Jiang Feifei knew Li Shishi's dark and filthy thoughts clearly - the Li family is rich, can the owner of the manor be rich? She felt that Li Huan deliberately said such a thing, in fact, it was a show, just boasting.

    But she also didn't think about it. Last time, Li Huan spent 600 million yuan to buy a jade seal and donated it. She is not rich as the manor owner, but it does not prevent her from having a patriotic heart.

    Li Huan listened to Jiang Feifei's words and couldn't help but smile. Li Huan actually wanted to say a lot of things, but she was not suitable for speaking as a party. Jiang Feifei would say it as a bystander, and Li Huan was a little touched.

    Li Shishi didn't expect Jiang Feifei to give her such a big hat, and denied it: "I didn't mean that, don't frame me!"

    Saying that she has no patriotism is tantamount to punishing her. Some time ago, someone was criticized by the official media for overturning the car because of the behavior of the two devils, and was boycotted by all the net names. Is it directly cool? How could Li Shishi dare to admit such a crime.

    The director sat on the side, fidgeting, for fear of another accident, so he could only come out to smooth things out, he wiped the sweat on his forehead, and said to Jiang Feifei with a smirk: "Feifei, how can you be so serious? She misunderstood Shishi, maybe she just didn't pay attention. You see, everyone is tired at the moment, why don't you wait for everyone to rest and discuss again, okay?"

    If there is a bad actor in the show, the show will definitely be finished. How dare the director let Jiang Feifei casually characterize it. He can only use the trick of dragging words to bring this topic to the past.

    Jiang Feifei originally wanted to continue to step on Li Shishi to the end, but she also understood what the director meant. In the eyes of her uncle, she would not make the show team too ugly. Therefore, she accepted it when she saw it, and said: "I just got excited, Li Shishi, don't worry about it."

    Jiang Feifei added another sentence just as Li Shishi was about to put it down.

    "But next time, I will question you, so you should pay attention in the future."

    Not to mention that Li Huan is her friend, but to talk about her behavior, Jiang Feifei expressed her approval with both hands and feet, and even more to protect her, Therefore, in the future, Li Shishi will still do such inappropriate things, and she will still hate her.

    Hearing this, Li Shishi almost fainted, and wanted to scold Li Huan and Jiang Feifei, but thinking about Li Huan's many fans, maybe because of this incident, she was really looking for evidence for Jiang Feifei that she was not patriotic , Weibo is the best evidence base!

    Panicked, Li Shishi didn't care what to say, and hurriedly logged on to Weibo to see if he had posted inappropriate Weibo before, and screened them one by one.

    At this time, Li Huan's fans in the live broadcast room were also questioning Li Shishi's behavior.

    "I heard her laugh just now, and I was also very angry. What's wrong with laughing? Is there any serious illness!"

    "Huanhuan was thinking about buying the jade seal back, but Li Shishi didn't think about it.

    "I am also very suspicious of whether Li Shishi has a problem with his three views. Maybe he is also a second devil.

    " Then I found that the number of her Weibo has been decreasing. She seems to be deleting Weibo frantically, and deleted ten posts in five minutes! This is some bad remark, and I am guilty, are you afraid of being discovered?"

    "Really It's fake, I'll go take a look too to see what she posted."

    What Li Shishi didn't expect was that her guilty conscience was discovered by sharp-eyed netizens, who rushed to the scene of Weibo as quickly as possible, and saw all her actions of deleting Weibo.

    Afterwards, Li Shishi once again liked to mention the hot search #李世诗 Delete Weibo#, and then with the "efforts" of netizens, all the Weibo content deleted by Li Shishi was retrieved, and the magnifying glass girl They enlarged the interpretation word by word, and succeeded in carrying a few charges that were neither light nor serious.

    Li Shishi's fans respected her, blaming netizens for over-interpreting them, and as a result, netizens responded directly - if it's all right, why rush to delete it at this time? Isn't this the place where there is no silver three hundred taels!

    Tu Chen, who was in Huacheng, looked at the hot search and wanted to kill Li Shishi. The first second was Jiang Feifei being unpatriotic, and the next second he deleted Weibo. Isn't this telling everyone that she has a guilty conscience! I knew before that she had no wisdom, only a little cleverness, but after facing Li Huan, such cleverness disappeared.

    She absolutely does what she shouldn't do, and what she shouldn't say, she just says it! Such an artist is so fucking hard to bring!

    Li Huan didn't pay much attention to the hot search on Li Shishi. He was thinking about the jade seal that he didn't buy, and he felt a little regretful.

    The program team took a group of people to play around in the town that docked, and when it was almost time to board the ship, the group returned to the cruise ship.

    During dinner time, the program group did not arrange group activities. Everyone can move freely on the cruise. Of course, photographers will follow.

    Jiang Feifei complained about Li Shishi venting her anger for Li Huan. Li Huan decided Jiang Feifei to have dinner. By the way, he also called the other three, and a group of people had a meal in a paid restaurant.

    The dinner table was full of fun, except that Mai Xiaosang and Jiang Feifei occasionally competed for jealousy, and everything else was fine.

    After dinner, everyone went back to their rooms. Today's schedule is very full. Mai Xiaosang and several others are also tired, so they didn't go to Li Huan's room to play again. Although Li Huan was tired, he was lying on the bed after taking a bath. I couldn't fall asleep, so I just got up and sat on the sofa to brush my phone.

    After the live broadcast ended, the doorbell rang shortly after, and then the housekeeper downstairs told Li Huan that Jiang Feifei was here.

    The second floor of the luxury suite was not high, and the sofa was just next to the railing. Li Huan looked downstairs and saw Jiang Feifei wearing a blue suspender skirt, high heels, and her hair was made into waves. Sportswear for daytime travel is completely different.

    Jiang Feifei waved to Li Huan upstairs, "Huanhuan, let's go, I'll take you to a fun place."

    Li Huan lay on the bed and didn't move, "Where?" In the

    past and present, Li Huan's nightlife was quite poor, and he would stay at home more often.

    Jiang Feifei went straight up the stairs, walked to Li Huan's bed, and said, "Go to the bar, I heard it's fun, let's go and see."

    Li Huan was not very interested, "The bar..."

    OK Noisy, don't want to go.

    Jiang Feifei pulled her up and said, "It's fun, go have a look, and besides, it's still early, can you sleep, why don't you go out and have a good time, I'm sure you'll be sleepy when you come back."

    Li Huan He was dragged up by Jiang Feifei, and after thinking about it, he couldn't fall asleep anyway, so he could go and have a look. He got up and changed into a black skirt, and went out with Jiang Feifei.

    The bar on the cruise ship, the two passed by when they were visiting the cruise ship yesterday, the location was known, but they didn't go in.

    On the way, he passed a very large store with no signage. Li Huan asked Jiang Feifei curiously: "I remember when I came yesterday, this store didn't seem to be open. There are so many people now." The

    bar is located on the deck . The location in the corner of the third floor is not good, and the location of the store that has not opened is even worse. There is not even a sign. Yesterday, Li Huan found out that this store was not open, and did not think much about it. The business was not good, so it was stopped for renovation, but today, when I saw the door opened, people came and went, and the lively scene can be described as "the door is like a city".

    Jiang Feifei came to cruise ships more often than Li Huan. She glanced at random and reminded with a smile: "The cruise ship is just on the high seas now."

    High seas?

    Li Huan pondered for two seconds, and then combined with the fact that the operator of the cruise ship was a foreigner, he instantly understood that this was the opening of the casino on the cruise ship, no wonder the signboard was not even hung!

    However, even if there is no listing, even if the location is very remote, it does not affect the people who should know it at all, and those who want to come will always have a way to come.

    Seeing Li Huan staring at the casino, Jiang Feifei asked her, "Why don't we go and play?"

    She is not interested in casinos, but if Li Huan wants to go, the two of you can go there together.

    Li Huan retracted her gaze and shook her head, "No."

    She doesn't like gambling. Even though her luck has always been good since she came to this world, Li Huan never thought of getting rich by gambling.

    Seeing that she didn't want to go, Jiang Feifei didn't say much. The two passed the casino hand in hand and walked straight to the bar opposite.

    Just as they passed the entrance of the casino, a child's cry attracted their attention.

    "Uncle, let me in, my parents are really inside, woohoo, I want to find my parents."

    Li Huan and Jiang Feifei turned around and saw a thin boy of five or six years old hugging Holding the doorman's leg, begging him.

    The doorman was a little impatient. He wanted to pull the child away, but the child's strength was too great to pull him apart, so he could only press the fire and said, "Little brother, I told you many times that children are not allowed to enter. Here, if you want to find your mother, you can call." The     child

    shook his head, "I asked my aunt to borrow a phone to call, but my mother didn't answer, and my father didn't answer."

The staff waved and said, "Take this child to the front desk and let them help find the child's parents." The

    waitress nodded and led the child away.

    Jiang Feifei said speechlessly, "Parents today are too irresponsible. They leave their children outside and just care about themselves playing. The children are so pitiful!"

    Li Huan sighed, and somehow, he remembered the original owner in his previous life. The child who gave up her life and was born but did not live for three days, I recalled later, but judging from the character of Gu Wenlang's family and Li Shishi's family, even if she hadn't been killed early, life in the future would not be easy.

    "There are always a lot of unqualified parents in the world, and there are also a lot of uncaring parents."

    Jiang Feifei strongly agrees. Are there still few men who kill wives and children on hot searches?

    Every day, there is a little trick for fear of marriage, and it seems that people dare not fall in love and dare not get married.

    The two of them sighed to themselves and entered the bar hand in hand.

    This bar was not as noisy as Li Huan imagined, and it was not as chaotic as she imagined. The two ordered drinks and sat by the window to watch the night and listen to songs. It was quite comfortable.

    Just after twelve o'clock, Li Huan was sleepy, so the two went out of the bar and went back together.

    Unexpectedly, when passing the casino, I saw the little boy again.

    At this time, the little boy was sitting on the seat outside the casino crying, his eyes were red and his face was full of tears, but the doorman at the entrance of the casino turned a blind eye to him.

    The child's voice was wet and hoarse, and Li Huan felt a little soft-hearted, so he walked over, bent down, and asked him, "Little boy, why are you crying? Did something happen to you?" The

    child's crying swollen eyes opened slightly, Looking at Li Huan, while crying, he pointed to the direction of the casino and said, "I'm so hungry, I want to eat, but my parents haven't come out yet."

    Parents who make their children cry when they are so hungry, but only care about themselves playing, such a parent Not really human!

    When Li Huan heard the child's words, he felt more and more pity for him, so he said warmly, "Well, that aunt bought you food, don't cry."

    Jiang Feifei knew what Li Huan meant, and the cruise line would still be open at night. Usually there is only a buffet, although it is free, but it can't be packaged out. Just as she was about to say that she would buy some snacks, the child shook his head, "I don't want to eat bread, biscuits, or instant noodles, I want to eat. "

    Li Huan and Jiang Feifei looked at each other, forget the bread and biscuits, instant noodles... Generally, children in normal families would often give them instant noodles to eat, but in the child's tone, they were obviously very resistant to instant noodles. , obviously already scared.

    Li Huan choked in her heart, and asked Jiang Feifei to guard the child, then turned and walked towards the entrance of the casino.

    The doorman thought Li Huan was here to visit the casino, and said with a smile, "Welcome, all the juice cocktails in our store are free, please feel free to taste them."

    The staff in the casino will not usually say the word "casino" directly, but more often use free drinks to attract people in.     Li Huan shook his head, pointed in the direction of the little boy, and said, "I don't want to go in, I just want to ask you, shouldn't you take good care of the customers on the boat, even if they

    are children?"

The parents have not been found, and the staff can't let the child go hungry, let him cry all the time.

    The doorman followed Li Huan's hand and looked over. Seeing that it was the child who had just pestered him, he said helplessly, "Miss, it's not that we don't want to take care of this child, it's because he's too picky." The

    child's father Although Mom found it, the two of them were already fascinated by the gamble. They were just flipping through the book, and they didn't want to come out at all. When they heard about the children, they sent a few words at will and asked them to help take care of them, but it's so late now. There are not many staff members. Some people bought food for the child, but the child simply threw it away. Instead, he wanted to eat the buffet. Just let him cry.

    After listening to the doorman's explanation, Li Huan had nothing to say. In the end, she borrowed a piece of paper and a pen, wrote down her name and mobile phone and handed it to the doorman, saying, "Well, this is my connection. Way, now I take the child to dinner, and he will be back within an hour, if the child's parents come out, let them contact me."

    The doorman was worried about taking responsibility, and at first he did not dare to take the note, nor dare to put it away. The child was handed over to Li Huan. In the end, Li Huan took the initiative to tell the room number and name of the room he was staying in. After the doorman called the service desk to confirm it, he agreed.

    After it was settled, Li Huan and Jiang Feifei spent a few minutes convincing the little boy and took him downstairs to the cafeteria. On the way, the child knew that he could eat, so he stopped crying, and even told Li Huan and Jiang Feifei. start talking.

    During the conversation, Li Huan knew that the child's surname was Zeng and his name was Xiaobing. After he went on the cruise with his parents a few days ago, he was often locked in his room by his parents. He ate all that could be eaten in the room. Today, the door of the room just wasn't closed. , Xiaobing ran out and went to find his parents.

    Jiang Feifei was curious after hearing his words, "Xiao Bing is so smart, but how do you know that your parents are betting... here?"

    Xiao Bing looked innocent: "I have been on cruise ships many times, and my parents took me there before. Casino, I remember."

    Jiang Feifei looked at Li Huan, the expression of speechless expression on their faces again, deeply sympathized with the little boy in front of him.

    Although Xiaobing kept shouting that he was hungry, he didn't eat much when he got to the cafeteria. He was so sleepy that he finally bit a chicken leg and fell asleep on the table.

    After the child fell asleep, Li Huan and Jiang Feifei carefully carried the child to the sofa chair, and then went to the restaurant to ask for a thin blanket to cover him so that he could sleep more comfortably.

    The restaurant was very quiet. Apart from their table, there were only two more tables in the distance. The children fell asleep soundly.

    Jiang Feifei was in a bad mood and was afraid of disturbing the children, so she lowered her voice and complained to Li Huan, "I really want to sue these parents for abusing their children!"

    Parents bring their children to the cruise to let the children play. Xiaobing's parents are different. They bring their children to the cruise for their own fun, and they don't care about their children's life or death. They are simply not human!

    Li Huan carefully wiped Xiaobing's hands and face with a wet towel, sighed, and said, "What if you sue, it may even cause Xiaobing to be punished by her parents."

    This kind of lawsuit is not easy to sue, and the evidence is not It's not easy to find. Even if he wins, it won't do much good for Xiaobing. Li Huan can think of the best way. Probably he can only start with other relatives of Xiaobing, such as grandparents, grandparents, and see if he can find a good solution. A little solution.

    Jiang Feifei knew that Li Huan was right, but she couldn't find a way to help Xiaobing, so she was always angry.

    After Xiaobing slept for half an hour, he saw a man and a woman walking into the restaurant while arguing. The man was not tall, about 1.7 meters tall, wearing black-rimmed glasses, and the woman was wearing a white skirt, half a head shorter than the man. .

    The seat that Li Huan was looking for was very conspicuous, and the woman who came in saw Xiaobing sleeping on the sofa at a glance, and walked over here.

    After the man followed the woman, he scolded the woman loudly and said, "I blame you for the last one. I said to buy a big one, but you want to buy a small one. Now, it's all gone, the capital is gone, and I still owe a lot of debt!"

    The woman originally wanted to come over and talk to Li Huan, but after hearing the man complaining again, she turned around and quarreled with him, "You lost most of the two million yuan, you blame me now, I haven't blamed you for putting my jade bracelet on me. If you sell it, you will pay me for the bracelet, which is the only thing my mother left me!"

    Probably thinking that the most precious thing has been sold, the woman is very excited, she stretches out her hand to greet the man in the face, the man does not show weakness, and directly fights back with the woman, "Since you married me, your things are mine, What's the matter!"

    Seeing that the two were fighting more and more fiercely, and the voice was getting louder and louder, even though Li Huan covered Xiaobing's ears, the child was woken up. Crying, calling out to Mom and Dad.

    Li Huan couldn't contain the anger in his heart. After instructing Jiang Feifei to cover Xiaobing's eyes and ears, he picked up a white porcelain teapot on the table and threw it at the feet of the two who were fighting together.

    "Go out and fight, don't be embarrassed in front of the children!" I

    don't know if the two were frightened by the broken teapot or woken up by the "child" in Li Huan's mouth, they both stopped, the man looked at She glanced at Li Huan, but didn't say a word. The woman probably still felt bad for the child. She came over and hugged Xiaobing, coaxing him warmly.

    Li Huan was angry when he saw the two of them, and said, "As adults, as parents of children, what should you do and what should not be done, you don't know what to do? Just play with yourself, regardless of whether the child has eaten or not. Fan, are you hungry or sleepy, do you have parents like you?"

    Xiaobing's mother kept holding Xiaobing and didn't speak, but his father looked at Li Huan and said viciously, "That's my child. , I can do whatever I want, it's none of your business! Don't meddle in your own business!"

    After speaking, she wanted to drag Xiaobing's mother away.

    Li Huan discovered that, compared to her mother who still loves her children, Xiaobing's father has never looked at Xiaobing since he entered the restaurant. Her behavior may often happen at home. She strode up in front of the man. The 168-year-old girl stood in front of the 170-year-old man. There was not much difference in height, but her aura overwhelmed the man.

    "I really take care of your family's business, 'Huacheng Chengjing Property Company', right? As long as I find out that you are abusing children again, your company will not start!"

    The name of this company was not asked by Li Huan, but written on a contact sign hanging on Xiaobing's body. Li Huan didn't confirm whether it was a man's company at first, but looking at his expression at this time, Li Huan knew Got it right.

    Of course, even if she didn't guess at this time, from the moment she wanted to help Xiaobing, she would try to find out the details of this man.

    When Li Huan named the company name, the man was obviously a little scared, so he forcibly dragged Xiaobing's mother away, and Xiaobing's mother whispered thank you to Li Huan before leaving.

    Li Huan watched the family of three leave the restaurant, but for some reason, looking at Xiaobing lying in his mother's arms, Li Huan's heart suddenly became very heavy.

    After losing the smashed teapot, Li Huan and Jiang Feifei left the restaurant in silence and went back to their rooms.

    Li Huan, who was originally very tired, was lying on the bed but couldn't fall asleep. The scene of Xiaobing being carried away by her mother kept appearing in her mind, and she was in a mess for no reason.

    After finally sleeping for two or three hours, it was already eight o'clock in the morning. After all, Li Huan was young, and Li Huan was in good spirits, but the dark circles under his eyes were very conspicuous on his fair face.

    Mai Xiaosang, who came to Li Huan, looked at her pale face and was shocked: "Huanhuan, what's wrong with you? Did something happen?"

    Li Huan didn't say anything about yesterday, but just made an excuse and said: "Last night, I drank too much water, woke up too many times, and didn't sleep well."

    Mai Xiaosang hurriedly went to the kitchen to get a tea bag to apply to Li Huan, and after half an hour, Li Huan's eyes became better.

    After I put on light makeup, I couldn't see any difference from usual.

    Jiang Feifei didn't sleep well last night. When the three of them went to the restaurant for breakfast together, they kept yawning.

    Mai Xiaosang looked at the two of them and laughed and joked: "You two haven't slept well, so you won't do anything bad last night, right?"

    Jiang Feifei rarely replied to her, but just said, "It's hard to say anything."

    Mai Xiao Sang still wanted to ask, but neither of them wanted to talk, so they had to shut up.

    When I came to the restaurant, they each took their breakfast and started to eat, and overheard the table next door discussing gossip.

    "Hey, did you hear that, a woman and her child fell into the sea early this morning. Her man asked the person in charge of the cruise ship early in the morning to tell him that the railings of the cruise ship were not done properly, which caused all the wife and children to fall."

    "No way, the railings are so high, how could they just drop it!"

    "Who knows, the person in charge of the cruise heard the news and immediately went to sea to find someone. There is no news yet. Poor child, I heard that Not yet six years old."

    "Alas, accidents are always inevitable, there is no way."

    Li Huan heard the words from the side table, her heart suddenly ached, and tears fell without warning. Feeling miserable all over.

    A few seconds later, she endured the discomfort and stood up, walked to the next table, and asked, "Excuse me, what you just said, do you know the name of the child?" The two ladies looked at Li Huan, and she was full of tears. He looked frightened, but still replied: "The child doesn't know, but the man who was looking for trouble on the cruise ship seems to be surnamed Zeng."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 141 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...
36.9K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
56.7K 953 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
54.2K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...