The Hero Who Became A God

By 123tempest

the mc was a teen that went to war as he knew all about war and what's to come but he died protecting innocen... More

bio and prologue version 2:i became a god?
chapter 1:this goddess won't leave me alone
chapter 2:the meeting between the god and Goddess.
chapter 3:i will kill my own if it means protecting countless others
chapter 4:chaldea
chapter 5:meeting a magic dog
chapter 6:the end of singularity F
chapter 8:singularity 1
chapter 9:jeanne and evil jeanne
chapter 10:the tale of his journey and the battle against rider

chapter 7:awaken...and summoning

912 20 5
By 123tempest

Speaking:"
Whispering:'bold
Thinking:'

3rd pov:
Lorenzo could be seen waking up as the male looked at the ceiling while his eyes adjusted to the light. Getting out of the bed he put on his clothes while he checked the time and date then he walked out of the room and straight to the cafeteria feeling hungry. Upon arriving at the cafeteria, he walked towards the coffee machine.

Lorenzo:"good evening gudako." He poured himself some coffee and he took a sip of it.

Gudako:"hey lorenzo-" she stopped herself then she looked at the black haired male who was drinking coffee. "You're awake!" She walked towards the male who drank his coffee in peace not caring about her suprise. She hugged the male who just pat her on the head in return.

Lorenzo:"mhm...so how long was i out?" He took a sip out of his coffee and stared at the ginger. 

Gudako:"two days, the others were worried about you and confused since you saved olga from Levi's spell that could've killed her." Lorenzo nodded as he finished drinking his coffee and then he put the cup in the sink. "Come on lorenzo! Today we're gonna summon our servants."

Lorenzo:"alright." He looked at the orange haired girl then he started to follow gudako as he pulled out a book. The book was beside him when he woke up, and it was called elden ring. There had been a note on the first page, as the note explain it was a gift from the god who revived him twice. The two had finally arrived at the summoning room.

Ritsuka, romani, olga, mash, and a.. brown haired women were talking, as gudako greeted them.

Gudako:"hey everyone." The group greeted her, as they turned and noticed lorenzo standing behind the hyperactive girl.

Ritsuka:"lorenzo! Your awake." Lorenzo nodded and continued to read the book in his hand absorbing and analyzing the knowledge how to summon or use the weapons, armours, and spells that were contained within this book.

Lorenzo:"it's good to see that you lot are ok." He put the book into the pocket of his jacket. "So what are we doing now?"

Olga:"it's good to see you again lorenzo...thank you for saving me." Lorenzo nodded. "Today you three will be summoning heroic spirits to aid you with these singularities." The group walked to the summoning room and as they arrived olga pointed to the middle of the room. "You'll speak a chant, use these saint quartz as the catalyst and summon a servant  but it'll be random. It also deponds on how much your mana circuits can take, but for now the three of you will summon two servants each." She handed the three master each six saint quartz.

Lorenzo:"ok olga." Lorenzo pat the silver haired girl on the head. "I'll go last since I've got nothing to do." Olga slapped lorenzo hand away and started to grumble, while ritsuka and gudako started to play rock, paper, scissors to decide who goes first. As gudako ended up winning. She started her chant as a bright light appeared blinding everyone. A man wearing a crimson clothing appeared in front of her.

Emiya:"servant class: archer...you can call me emiya..i ask of you are you my master." Gudako nodded as the man stood behind her and looked at the other two males. "So why was i summoned?"

Lorenzo:"humanity's in danger along with it's history that's all i have to say." Emiya nodded. Gudako started her chanting again and using the saint quartz the bright light appeared again and made the group cover her eyes. A man wearing a red hood whose face was covered by bandages was standing on the summoning platform.

Emiya(assassin):"servant name emiya, class assassin..it seems you are my master." Emiya archer flinched as he recognized the voice of the servant.

Emiya(archer):"...kiritsugu" he said the name of the assasin quietly under his breath, but a certain male heard it.

Lorenzo:"I'm guessing a family member?" He looked at archer who nodded. "Hm..."

Gudako:"alright come on assassin...it's my brothers turn to summon his servants." Assasin nodded and stood beside archer who flinched slightly at his presence.

Ritsuka walked forward and started his chanting and a bright light appeared and revealed a familiar blue haired male and his staff was replaced with a spear.

Cu chulainn:"heh it's good to see ya again brats...it seems you summoned me in my lancer form." He looked at lorenzo and grinned. "Oi brat we're gonna spar later...i wanna see how strong those weapons you wield." Lorenzo nodded and this confused the two emiyas since they hadn't seen lorenzo fight.

Ritsuka:"ok...one more..." he started to chant again and this time a blond female appeared she was wearing a blue get up instead of the black one. "So this is her normal form as a saber."

Artoria:"servant class: saber, my name is artoria pendragon and i ask of thee are you my master." Ritsuka nodded as she noticed lancer who waved at her. Ritsuka stood beside cu chulainn along with artoria

Lorenzo:"my turn." He begun chanting as he finished. The servant je summoned was revealed. A woman holding a staff and a crown was on her head.

Lorenzo:"Ah....hey ritsuka...i leave to you my possessions if i don't make it out." Ritsuka nodded but was confused none the less. Artoria glared at the woman.

Morgan:"so you are my master...my name is morgan le fay....class beserker.. i am the queen of the fae nation Britain, and the one who continues cursing Pan-Human History. If you don't have a problem with that, I'll lend you my power as a Servant. It's an unchangeable fact that I'm a queen. Since you have summoned and you do not look weakened by summoning me, i shall call you my husband." Lorenzo's eyes became dull and colorless.

Lorenzo:".....shit.." morgan stood beside him. He then started his second summoning of his servant as the servant wielded a spear similar to Cu's

Lorenzo:"hm..hm..hm...ight imma head out." Everyone looked confused until lorenzo summoned a staff and tapped the ground once disappearing in the process.

Scathach:"...was that my master?" The others nodded. "Then why did he lea-" she was cut off as lorenzo reappeared beside Morgan.

Lorenzo:"hm...." scathach introduced herself to the group and lorenzo looked at Cu "hey Cu...let's go spar..." the blue haired male grinned and lorenzo asked where the training room was. The two males arrived along with the others.

Cu:"ok brat don't hold back...and i mean it." Lorenzo nodded as a armour appeared on his body.

Cu:"hm...it seems I'll have trouble fighting you." Lorenzo lowered the helmet visor as you could no longer see his face. A sword appeared in his hand.

The two ran forward as sword and spear clashed even though lancer was a servant he still had trouble dealing with lorenzo due to him being a demi-god, lorenzo jumped back as Cu tried to stab him but lorenzo ran forward and tne sword cut flame he swung the sword upward with enough strength to send Cu flying in the sky but he landed on his feet. Cu started to speed up but lorenzo would either block his attacks or dodge it. As Cu's  speed increased with each attack lorenzo weapon changed to a katana. Cu ran forward and  just within range lorenzo stabbed the katana into the ground confusing Cu but he noticed the purple boundary as he was then pulled towards lorenzo who slashed the blue haired male across the chest not causing a deep slash but because of the katanas ability to increase the speed of how an enemy bleeds it affected the servant.

Cu held his chest in pain noticing the amount of blood dripped to the ground, he looked up and saw Lorenzo's katana pointed at his face.

Lorenzo:"surrender?" Cu chuckled and nodded. "Good...cause i was getting tired... anyways let me help you with that." Lorenzo's armour disappeared revealing multiple bruises and wounds on his body, as he pulled out a talisman then a golden light appeared in his hand and with a bright golden flash his wounds and bruises disappeared the same with Cu who thanked the boy. "Alright imma go nap" he walked past the other and went to his room for a nice sleep.

To be continued
Chapter 8: singularity 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.8K 56
Heroes. Legendary figures from stories who are remembered by their glory, fame and prestige. They were the light in the darkness that fought against...
27.5K 594 31
[Please excuse cringy writing. I started this a long time ago] After the war and camp is cleaned up, a daughter of Poseidon shows up at camp. Josie a...
80.9K 3.5K 36
π€π™π‘πˆπ„π‹ / pronounced 𝘒𝘺-𝘻𝘳π˜ͺ-𝘒𝘭 / meaning 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰π˜₯ The legend read that a sacrifice of a mortal being with beauty and skill...
7 1 18
A story of a girl who taught she's fated to be hated but bounced back "After The Storm"