The Hero Who Became A God

By 123tempest

the mc was a teen that went to war as he knew all about war and what's to come but he died protecting innocen... More

bio and prologue version 2:i became a god?
chapter 1:this goddess won't leave me alone
chapter 2:the meeting between the god and Goddess.
chapter 3:i will kill my own if it means protecting countless others
chapter 4:chaldea
chapter 5:meeting a magic dog
chapter 7:awaken...and summoning
chapter 8:singularity 1
chapter 9:jeanne and evil jeanne
chapter 10:the tale of his journey and the battle against rider

chapter 6:the end of singularity F

891 17 5
By 123tempest

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold
3rd pov

The group of 6 could be seen walking towards the location of saber as the group dealt with any enemies that tried to attack them, lorenzo aided mash and cu as he used a straight sword to strike them down as they arrived near sabers location cu stopped then suddenly used magic to block an incoming strike from above.

Cu:"archer it's been a while you still her loyal dog?" The white haired male that could be seen wielding a bow was staring at the group.

Archer:"that's alot coming from you culanin hound." Lorenzo chuckled at that.

Lorenzo:"you know cu....you kinda let that happen to yourself." Lorenzo was bonked on the head by cu who seemed annoyed by archers comment.

Cu:"you brats should go on ahead and beat saber while i deal with this one." Lorenzo didn't say anything but he summoned out a spear twice his size.

Lorenzo:"nah it'll be wrong if i let you fight this guy on your own old man, so I'll provide some support, you guys go." The other 4 left headimg to go fight saber. Lightning surrounded the spear in Lorenzo's hand. "Come on old man don't fall behind because of your creaking dog bones." Lorenzo spun the spear as he blocked incoming attacks from archer.

Cu:"tch I'll show you old brat" he started to use runes to attack. Lorenzo armour changed as he suddenly was wearing armour that once belonged to a wolf knight who had fallen to the abyss. The two males started to work together as lorenzo would distract archer from cu who was currently setting up a trap with runes.

Archer:"tch did you really think i wouldn't notice your trap cu chulai-" as he had aimed a attack at cu but lorenzo had appeared behind him and slammed the flat side of the spear into his back sending the archer into the ground and right into cu's attack as said caster servant used his noble phantasm on archer effectively killing him.

Lorenzo:"heh....come on cu... let's get to the others before anything bad happens." Cu nodded as the two ran towards sabers location lorenzo using reinforcement magecraft on himself. The two arrived to see saber about to attack mash and the area around the group seemed to be as if the earth had been destroyed by a noble phantasm of some kind. "Tch cu get over there and help you'll make it in time to aid them because your a heroic spirit." The caster nodded, as lorenzo summoned a bow larger than himself as if seemed to be made of some kind of wood. As he loaded an arrow that had been made of the same wood. "Boom bitch." A swish and a loud thud could be heard as the arrow had met it's target, the arrow had pierced sabers arm as she was about to slash at mash. Saber glared at lorenzo who smiled at her making the servant more annoyed.

Lorenzo jumped down as he desummoned the two weapons, summoning a great sword in his left hand and a knife in the right. Lorenzo ran towards her as she sent an attack his way. Blocking her strike with the knife as he then parried her attack and kicked her back.

Lorenzo:"sup guys ya miss me and cu." Two fire balls flew past him as it hit saber dead on. Saber dispersed the dust cloud and went to attack lorenzo. The male grinned as he desummoned his weapon and changed it for a sword that seemed to be old as flames surrounded it he clashed with saber. "You know...to think this is how i would spend my week, fighting some emo blonde that is king arthur." He blocked slash and strikes from hitting him as he used the swords special move as the sword burst into flames and the flames started to radiate this holy energy from it.

Saber:"hm how interesting..for a human such as yourself to wield a blade like that truly intrigues me." Lorenzo grinned as he slashed upwards startling the servant as her blade flew into the air.

Lorenzo:"i win...by pure luck.." he thrusted forward as his blade pierced her body and to add literal salt to the strike his sword was still on fire. "Let's fight again one day but not as enemies but as friends." He pulled out his sword as sabers body fell backwards then started to slowly disappear.

Saber:"i would like that.." Lorenzo's armour suddenly disappeared as he seemed to be exhausted.

Lorenzo:"let's get the hell out of here." The rest nodded as cu started to disappear due to the grail war had finally ended. As they were about to leave someone stopped them a man wearing a green suit.

Olga:"it can't be lev but i thought you died." As oga was about to run and hug the man she was stopped by lorenzo who had summoned his original weapon.

Lorenzo:"so I'm guessing your the one whose behind this mess." He pointed his katana at lev who glared at him even more.

Lev:"you know...you should be dead olga, it would've made my life much more easier and you." He smiled at the group. As he was about to continue his little villain monologue lorenzo had appeared in front of hin and stabbed him in the neck with a version of his katana that absorbed magic.

Lorenzo:"you know...i really hate when people start a speech for the sake of it fuck you and your little villain monologue." He kicked lev off of the land as his body fell. "I have a feeling he'll be back one day..let's go theres nothing left for us hear." He walked towards olga as his katana suddenly changed into a staff. "Hey ritsuka drag me to a room after what i do. As he spoke in greek startling the group he pointed his staff at olga. "φέρτε αυτή τη φτωχή ψυχή στη χώρα της ανθρωπότητας με αυτό το ξόρκι: αληθινή ανάσταση" a bright light would fill the area as Lorenzo's staff would disappear and he fell to the ground exhaustion finally catching up to him. As ritsuka would catch him and then a bright light would surround them.

To be continued
Chapter 7:a talk and another singularity

3rdP̵̛͈̘̻̥̫̖̩̩͍̲͉͈͊̆͋͋͌́̈́͛̎̿͆̈́̐̚ơ̷̮̄͒̇̅̀́̏͑͗͠v̷̛̠̗͍͚̤̥͖̓͂͜͠ ̸̻̙̯͌̓̀͝
Location:ų̵̛̲̙̤̳̪̭̜̦͕̠͉̏̀͂͐̾̍̏̂͊̚͘͝͝k̵̫̠̬̩̖̰͈̬͔̩̞̄̈́̆͌͗̎̆̉̉̾̎͊̎͜͝n̶̡̛̘̳͔͙̹̼̫̝̫̤͎̥͜ó̶͍̫̬̘̈́͗́̐́̑͂̂͛͛ẃ̷̡͈̯͍̘̪͇̭̖̞̗̯̥́̿̃͋̊͛͜͝ņ̵̢̺̫͖̤͓̺̯͓̯͙͓͈͒̿̋͑͗͛̈̇͝

"How interesting so many timeline have been created it's been years since hephaestus and the first had met me...i wish i could see them...but this is the price i paid for messing with fate to much. I'm glad really even if I'm trapped in this void with all by myself. I wonder...how" the figure looked at all the screens that surrounded me. As he could see countless individuals doing things. "They're all me but at the same time they are not. Heh so that's what that old geezer had meant when i used that my soul was split creating all these timelines." He smiled at all the screens and said these words even though none of them could hear his plead. "Live your lives to the fullest and never fall into the pits of despair like i did." As the figure face and body could be revealed a teenager whose eyes where covered in bandages while the clothing he wore was destroyed and in his right hand was a broken straight sword.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 45 14
A 15 year old boy wins a World Wide Lottery, He meets a lot of lovable people, People with a fun sense of Humor. And People, Who know how to survive...
7 1 18
A story of a girl who taught she's fated to be hated but bounced back "After The Storm"
77.2K 1.1K 22
Leo Castle is a boy who has always been a huge fan of medieval knights. So when he and his friends go to a renaissance fair, he feels like a dream co...
50.2K 952 11
In a once normal world, there was a company that made a mistake and changed that forever. The virus released allowed people to see phantoms, beings f...