Don't anger the God. [DREAM S...

By lmnberg

Wilbur soot is a god and hates humans. They're gross things that really don't deserve to live. Well.. That w... More

Officially discontinued 28/02
DISCLAIMERS N SHIT
Favourite human
Plans
The discs and L'manberg.
war
New faces.
History
Railway
Schlatt
Start of pogtopia.
Manberg festival
a gods past
Manberg vs. Pogtopia
big boom
Tommy gets exiled
PREPARING FOR CHAOS YEAH
Chaos pt1: speeches and Life
Chaos pt.3: Q&A time.
Chaos pt.4: Dutch torture method for the dutch boy
Chaos pt5. Bulls and memories
Chaos pt.6 RATS
Chaos pt.7: Starvation and quiet
Chaos pt.8: Disembowlment and trees
Chaos pt. 9: Relationship issues might as well be torture

Chaos pt.2: Panic attacks and blood

1.6K 68 56
By lmnberg

I've been coding a website for school and I have to be done thursday... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF DESIGN IM GOING FOR-

~

"So believe me now?" Wilbur asked and everyone nodded, even Dream. "Good."

"Now, you all might've noticed no one is getting away- I'm not saying you all are guilty of hurting Tommy, but no one tried to help him either." His eyes scanned the audience, "And well.. I like torturing people."

"So well let me.. demonstrate.. Anyone wants to go first?" Wilbur said and no one really wanted to be first.

"No one?" Wilbur said with a dissapointed face, "I would start with my friend here," Wilbur touched Dreams' head sending a wave of pain, much like the feeling of being burned, through him. "But I got some.. plans for him, my dear mother gave them to me."

"But.. Someone else here is also guilty of making Tommy go through this." Wilbur saw Tubbo's whole body tense and laughed, "George! I found you ha-ha. What a stupid fucking name." Wilbur whispered, somehow still carrying his voice over the whole audience.

"You see, George you were the one to get Dream here to exile Tommy, for burning your house! As if other people here didn't do that multiple times, but no, you're special to Dream. I heard you and Dreams' god persona even tend to get a bit.... touchy?" Wilbur laughed again when both Dream and George's faces flushed, "So I am right. Well come here."

George moved, he had to, he regretted getting Tommy exiled, he really did.

The child had deserved it, though.

When George was finally there on the stage with them, Wilbur  started talking again: "Tommy he told me some interesting things, more specifically things you would do to him during exile."

"No- d-don't please." Dream begged, pathetic. 

"No- no Dream, you should learn how to take responsibilty for your actions so now you will. Do it."

"I can't." Dream looked at his now free feet in embarassment.

"Oh, but you can." Wilbur said getting Dream to look up with his index finger, "You did it before."

George looked between them in confusion. "D-do it, D-Dr-Dream. Just- quickly. P-please."

Dream took a deep breath and nodded, noticing all the items he needed were in his invertory now, "Did you see it before? H-how did you-" Wilbur looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "I'm a god, Dream."

Dream nodded, having nothing else to say.

Wilbur placed an enderchest, "Get all your important stuff from there George."

George obeyed without questions.

Tommy looked at the scene and the memories all came back, his breath got heavier and quickly the trying to calm himself turned into a panic attack- how did that happen?

"Hold on, pause." Wilbur almost shouted, his eyes and veins shining in a bright light, freezing Dream and George he turned to Tommy.

"Toms, Toms, you okay?" Wilbur walked up to the boy, the boy just sat there staring forward, tears on his cheeks. 

"Tommy, look at me, please?" Wilbur asked in a soft voice, ignoring the whole audience staring in weird fascination of the god being so caring.

Tommy's eyes slowly went up and he opened his arms, quietly asking for a hug. Wilbur gave him one immediatly, shushing his apologies. 

"Sh, it's okay. You want me to stop for now?" Wilbur asked, he was prepared to stop the whole show to take care of Tommy.

"No- it's okay.. This just gave me memories of the past few days."

"That's understandable, but you're safe now. You're here with me."

"Yeah-"

"And me!" Schlatt shouted, joining the hug, making both Wilbur and Tommy laugh.

Wilbur tolerated Schlatt and Tommy seemed to like the man, so for now Wilbur was okay with Schlatt ruining their moment.

They stood there for a bit, just talking, calming Tommy. They made everyone wait and when Tommy was ready they continued.

Dream made a hole and blew up all George's important stuff- he saw some things he gave George and George obviously saw it as important stuff.

When everything was gone Dream looked at Wilbur and Wilbur laughed, "Please, continue." Dream took a deep breath and took the axe that Wilbur had dropped into his inventory- it had the exact enchantments he used to torture Tommy with.

"Go on, Dream. We're waiting." 

And Dream obeyed, knowing that Wilbur would make it 10 times worse for both of them if he didn't, he followed his routine for Tommy, but this time on George. He started with small slices on his arm, with a care that should be impossible for someone who was doing this with an axe.

He looked at the blood streaming down George's arm, he used to love this when it was Tommy, but now he just wanted to turn and run away from everyone here, never having to even look at something like blood again.

He continued, he had too. George's legs were the next, then he scraped his face. So close to his eyes.

The blood made little spots on the wood floor. It was disgusting.

"I'm so sorry, George." Dream whispered, before raising his axe and hitting George in his side, hard.

The blood streamed on the floor, it seemed to get darker by the second. Where Dream would be standing laughing at Tommy, he was now sitting on his knees tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. George, please say something!"

Wilbur laughed again, "What a beautiful performance, Dream!" Then he raised his hands and pulled the life out of George.

Dream looked up at Wilbur, "Please-" Wilbur looked down at him, "Pathetic." 

He turned to the audience and said, "Anyone eager to go next?"

No one raised their hands or said a word.

"Okay, we'll take a little break. Letting you guys live in fear for a bit." Wilbur waved his hand and then he, Tommy and Schlatt were gone. Leaving Dream sitting there, once again trapped in a box, alone on the stage.

~

The moment the three arrived in Wilbur and Tommy's house Wilbur turned to Tommy, "I'm sorry for not warning you- that was just a little idea I got in the moment."

Tommy looked up, suprised to see the god look almost scared, Wilbur once again was scared Tommy was gonna be mad. 

"It's okay, Wilby." Tommy gave him a smile and then Schlatt said, "Now that that's over, you're a genius Wilbur. That's the best thing I've seen in AGES."

Wilbur bowed dramatically, "Why thank you. I am a genius."

Tommy giggled, "Yeah a fucking dramatic genius."

Wilbur slapped Tommy's arm, "that," he pointed at Tommy, "Was rude. I really should've raised you better when you were still young, when I still had the chance to make you a somehow decent human being."

Tommy rolled his eyes, "Like you'd want me to be a decent human."

Wilbur sighed, "You know me too well, beside even if I tried I wouldn't have a chance to make you decent. You're to special."

Schlatt nodded, "That he is."

Tommy got up saying he couldn't be with old people too long, 'it makes me age faster, Wilbur, you have to understand.' And ran to his room, Wilbur and Schlatt both laughed knowing that the boy got embarassed by them calling him special.

~

Ehm- hi? How are you all?

I've actually written this part in like a lot of small parts cause my arm kept hurting too much so if it doesn't make sense I'm sorry-

bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 193 13
In the quiet, rural town of L'manburg, fire wasn't normally an issue. Sure, it was used from time to time and people got burned, but it was really no...
156 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
155K 4.9K 58
A mcyt groupchat fic dreamnotfound, karlnap, and skephalo THERE WILL BE NO SMUT but a few dirty jokes most of the flirting is just jokes and some of...
72.2K 2.3K 23
"π–™π–π–Šπ–ž'𝖑𝖑 π–™π–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–”π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...