Twisted wonderland & Yandere...

By Lemonchan247

Yes you're seeing right, I have been inspired by our potential Yandere Malleus, so basically Mal is Yan-chan... More

Roles. Might be spoilers.
The schools open day - Prologue Part 1
My Senpai - Prologue Part 2
He will be mine, he doesn't have a choice - Prologue part 3
An ally or a foe? - Prologue ending
Red fits him - Chapter 1 part 1
Does the proper student have a double side? - Chapter 1 part 3
I'd like to see him floating in his favourite colour - Chapter 1 part 4
Bye bye little Rose - Chapter 1 part 5
Christmas special

This school is too good for him anyway - Chapter 1 part 2

418 12 1
By Lemonchan247

(Tuesday)

At Malleus home

"Ok, so mother and father are away for a while, no matter, I have been taught early on how to watch out for myself."

"The bigger problem is, senpai had a rough day yesterday, he could really use someone to cheer him up, but how am I supposed to do that?"

Flashback

Ibaranoō:"Now remember son, if you want to cheer up your love, it's probably good if you start by giving them gifts."

End of Flashback

"Give him gifts?! My heart won't take that! But I could give him them anonymous or through a code name. That's it!"

Finally deciding what to do, Malleus took some of his money and went to a little street where he could quickly buy something before going to school.

Thankfully there was a gift shop, since Malleus didn't 100% know what his love likes or dislikes currently, he decided a lucky charm will do for now.

It was a heart keychain with wings on it.

Pleased with it he paid 2,99 and went to school.

He arrived right on time when the little rose and Yuu had another conversation.

Again he hid behind a bush to hear it.

Riddle:"New book?"

Yuu:"Yes, it's from my little step brother, he gave it to me."

Riddle:"What's it called? What's it about?"

Yuu:"If you want I can lend it to you for today, but you have to promise to be extra careful ok?"

Riddle:"Really? Y-You'd...lend it to...me? I MEAN! Of course I will take good care of it."

Yuu:"Alright, give it back to me when school is over."

Riddle:"Yes, I will."

While Yuu went inside Riddle went to Che'nya.

Che'nya:"So, how did it go?"

Riddle:"It went surprisingly well this time, he lend me his book for the day."

Che'nya:"Oh~ Want to read right away?"

Riddle:"I'd rather look at it during lunchtime at the fountain, that way I'd feel closer to him."

Che'nya:"How romantic."

They went inside, Malleus going afterwards.

He could sabotage the book somehow, the book is precious to senpai though, that could hurt him.

For now, he decided to stick to the plan on getting the little rose expelled.

When he went to his class a familiar face approached him.

Kokona:"Hi, long time no see."

Malleus:"Oh, nice to see you again."

Kokona:"Well, did you decided if you're going to join the drama club?"

Malleus:"I've thought about it but I have to refuse for now."

Kokona:"Oh, that's ok, also this is my friend Saki."

Saki:"Hello, it's nice to meet you."

Malleus:"Likewise."

Kokona:"Saki is in the cooking club, so if you decide to go there instead she will be there to help you."

Malleus:"Thank you. Well, see you around."

Kokona/Saki:"Bye."

"Like I care, whatever, if making friends wouldn't be something important father also taught me, I wouldn't be bothered with this."

After putting his bag to his seat, he left to bring the present to Yuus desk.

He had putted it in a little white box and wrapped it with a red ribbon.

He also left a little romantic note.

"Perfect."

Before going to class he noticed that senpai left a pencil where some of his teeth marks were print on, he probably chewed on it.

He took it with him, to put it later into his little senpai shrine.

For now he just went to class.

(Time skip)

"What could I report the little rose for? I had already reported him for taking panty shots, but that's not nearly enough. Hmmm, maybe he could have stolen something, but what?"

Sakyu:"Yo sis, check out my new ring, I bought yesterday after school."

Inkyu:"Sweet, be careful though not to lose it."

"A new ring huh? This could be an opportunity. I should follow them for now."

They went to the roof and sat down at a bench with the school's clock wall behind them.

Inkyu:"You should take it off when eating, or it might get dirty."

Sakyu:"Good idea."

She took it of and placed it on the bench, now distracted with eating her food in peace.

Malleus crouched down slightly and took it.

No one seemed to notice so he quickly made his way to Riddles bag, to his unfortunate there  were some of his classmates still present.

Two girls that could get count as the bullies.

He made two photos of their faces, which the girls didn't seem to mind.

Kashiko Murasaki

First year

Club: No club

Personality: Phone Addict

Crush: None

Self-Defense: Incapable

And also.

Hana Daidaiyama

First year

Club: None

Personality: Phone Addict

Crush: None

Self-Defense: Incapable

He couldn't be bothered with this, so he ran to a snack machine and bought two packs of chips.

He gave it to them declaring he got two extras and they didn't refuse.

Seconds later they went away to grab something to drink.

He putted the ring into the bag and went to the guidance counselor.

He put up a little act to make everything more convincing.

Trein:"Hello, what can I help you with this time?"

Malleus:"It's, about Riddle Rosehearts again, I just saw him stealing a ring from another student."

Trein:"Are you sure? I'd hate to think we have a thief here at school. Don't worry - I'll get to the bottom of this."

After finishing this, Malleus then walked to the school plaza, watching the little rose reading the book his love gave to him of all people.

Well as tempting as it was to just kill him or destroy the book to get him into trouble with senpai.

He simply had to tell himself that he soon will get what he deserves.

(Time skip)

After school the guidance counselor asked Riddle to come see him.

Trein:"May I look inside your bag? ...this doesn't belong to you, does it?! What are you doing with someone else's property?"

Riddle:"No! I'm not a thief! I would never steal from anyone!"

Now looking like a sad sack, Riddle helped cleaning the classroom like the others.

Che'nya already went to his club afterwards, so the only thing Riddle had to do was giving the book back.

Till that time, Malleus decided to gather all the students information he could.

(Time skip)

Yuu senpai was waiting at the entrance for Riddle.

Yuu:"So what did you think of the book?"

Riddle:"It was actually very interested.
Thank you for letting me borrow it."

Yuu:"No problem!"

Riddle:"...Y...You should spend more time with me...instead of reading books all the time."

Yuu:"Huh? What was that?"

Riddle:"I-I said, "I still have read way better books than this!" Anyway, let's get going already!"

And so they did.

With Malleus following.

"Tch, so you were allowed to read one of his books and can't even appreciate it, son of a b****."

When Yuu senpai arrived at home safely, Malleus went home too.

At Malleus home

He checked the money he had and figured if he needed something it wouldn't be enough for the bills and groceries he had to pay.

His father made it clear that he would only get this much, if he wanted or needed something he had to get himself a job.

"Oh well, I guess it could be a good training for, when I start making money for my love and me."

He blushed at the thought,
him and Yuu living together and having children.

Oh what a beautiful life that would be.

For now at least, he had to be patient.

Bonus

Yuu:"Huh? What's this?"

There was a present at his desk with a little note.

"Dear senpai, yesterday I have noticed that you had a bit trouble with your lunch, so I thought this will bring you luck in the future."

-Signed, your guardian angel.

Yuu:"My...guardian angel? Hmm, I Wonder what's inside."

He opened it and found the little heart keychain with wings on it.

Yuu:"Maybe someone just felt sorry for me.
At least they mean well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.7K 11
⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION ⚠️ (THIS BOOK IS THE MATURE VERSION. IF YOU WISH FOR A MORE WHOLESOME VERSION PLEASE LOOK FOR VERSION I ON MY PROFILE.) Yo...
3.1K 86 16
You were in your room, just relaxing until your mirror starts to glow. All of a sudden, you wake up to find yourself in a completely unfamiliar plac...
43.1K 1.5K 38
╰⋯➤ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐜 𝐱 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇- Marella Melusiya is a strange octavinelle student indeed... No matter how...
19.3K 1.3K 12
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...