Blue Mist

By ScarlettTheWidow

Y/N is as much of a mystery to the Avengers as their appearance in her life is to her. With no memory of he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
A/N number 2

Blue Mist - A/N

961 15 14
By ScarlettTheWidow

OK, the story is finally marked as complete, the ending a cliffhanger where you can decide and imagine your own fate for Y/N, Nat and everyone else involved (exc.ept Sydney, hey ho we can't save everyone).

BUT...

In my head, this story became a trilogy!

Three stories from three perspectives (baring the odd chapter which may switch as we did in Blue Mist) that form one main narrative.

So what do we think, do you like the cliffhanger and want to leave it this way? Do you want more? Who do you want to see as your lead character, and what are your thoughts on a sequel name (because try as I might that part isn't in my head) ...

Final admission - the prologue to part two is already written, now its up to you whether it is published.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 2.6K 40
Y/n has been in Hydras hands for 110 years, being experimented on since she was a child. Until one day the avengers came and infiltrated the base she...
68.6K 2.3K 46
Y/n Nash is finally in their senior year of high school. They were popular and everyone had their eyes on her. No one was ever enough to hold a relat...
2.7K 80 5
A routine mission goes wrong when Clint and Y/n are overwhelmed by Hydra. Y/n struggles to survive as Natasha and Bucky collect the intel they're aft...
15.8K 490 40
Natasha Romanoff / Fem reader not so slow burn. Y/n has been through it. She deserves a break and its about time she focuses on what she wants. She's...