dylan o'brien imagines ; book...

By -hollandrodens

"i luh ya cuties" imagines of dylan o'brien and his characters. all imagines are my own, please don't steal... More

dylan's characters: a guide
requests ; open
dylan when ...
dylan when ...
dylan when ... birthday edition
behave ; dylan o'brien
dylan when ...
dylan when ...
winter storm ; dylan o'brien
halloween couples outfits
twitter ; dylan o'brien
dylan when ...
dylan when ... (christmas edition)
siren ; stiles stilinski (part one)
how you spend christmas together
dylan when ...
stiles when ...
dylan when ...
dylan when ...
dylan when ...
thomas when ...
sam when ...
stiles when ...
stiles when ...
stiles when ...
dylan when ...
sam when ...
stuart when ...
dylan when...

stuart when ...

786 25 1
By -hollandrodens

you call him at his call centre, pretending to have a problem with your computer just so you can talk to your boyfriend.

"hello, google call centre how can i help you?" he asks, lounging back on his chair.

"hi, i can't seem to open a photo on my macbook, can you help??" you ask.

he immediately recognises your voice, "a problem opening a picture you say? i can remote onto your macbook and see what i can do."

when he sends you a link on your email you allow him to remote onto your computer, controlling it from his computer.

there was only one photo on your desktop, he opened it up and smiled, seeing a photo of the both of you from years ago.

"i seem to have fixed your photo, that brings back so many memories... how about we recreate that soon?" he asks, you can hear the smile in his voice.

"how about tonight? i've already made reservations." you reply.

"perfect. see you later babe." he replies before hanging up to reply to his other customers on the line.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...