Son of Death (K/DA x male rea...

By Darth_Vader_66

Y/N Mortimer Ukufa is a hybrid. (Goes by Y/N) He is the son of THEE Death and an Angel. (Don't ask how) Altou... More

A/N
Important info (bio)
Prologue chapter 1: Evelynn
Prologue chapter 3: Ahri (pt.2)
Prologue chapter 3: Kai'Sa
Prologue chapter 4: Akali
chapter 1: Seraphine
chapter 2: Meeting K/DA
Chapter 2.5 Voidling
Chapter 3: The Honored One

Prologue chapter 2: Ahri (pt.1)

1.5K 43 16
By Darth_Vader_66

You woke up in your bed. Hmm usually Evelynn's the one to wake you. You're never up before her.

But then it hit you. Memories flooded your mind.

Y/N: "EVELYNN!"

You screamed and ran out of your room and straight into Evelynn's room, only to see that she wasn't there.

Y/N: "No, this isn't true, it can't be."

You desperately tried to believe that it's all a dream and you'd soon wake up, but you knew that it was true.

As you were crying on the ground, you felt a hand on your shoulder... A really boney one.

Y/N: "Why didn't you let me go? Why did you only save me? Why?

Father: "I didn't arrive in time to save Evelynn."

After that he explained, that he didn't let you 2 go was because Evelynn didn't have much time left.

Hearing this took away your sadness and the sadness you felt was replaced with anger...anger towards your father.

You stood up from the ground and fast-walked out of the room.

Death sighs and after a minute of staring at the spot you were in, he stood up and followed, where you went. As he reached the front door, he noticed it was open.

He went outside and stood beside Alfred.

Alfred: "Aren't you going to stop him?"

Death: "No"

They both watched you mounting your father's favorite horse and taking off to the skies.

Alfred: "But didn't he have only a few minutes more time than Evelynn?"

Death stays calm and takes out a hourglass, which had Y/N written on it.
He shows it to Alfred.

No sand was seen in the hourglass. In neither of the sides. It was completely empty.

Alfred: "Ummm...what does that mean?"

Death: "I don't know."

Alfred was shocked to see an empty hourglass like Y/N's. He had never seen such thing. Even when people are dead, their hourglasses have sand in it...just on the wrong side.

But what shocked him even more was the fact that The Death didn't KNOW.
He knew everything.

Death: "But my guess would be that he can't die."

Alfred was shocked again. Wasn't Death the one who always said that there can't be life without death and vice versa. He remembers the thing that Death once said. "NO ONE WILL ESCAPE ME, EVEN GODS WILL ANSWER TO ME ONE DAY!"

But that would change everything. His sole purpose is to be there to be the death of the first and the last life. That's his reason of existence.

But as they were left behind Y/N is flying through the skies, not actually knowing what to do, he just wanted to get away from that black depressing island.

He flies for some time, until his horse gets tired and lands. They land in a snowy forest.

Y/N sits dwn against a tree and just stares blankly into distance. Until he hears a deep voice very close to him.

???: "What are you doing here boy?"

Y/N immediately jumps up and looks around, he notices that his father's horse is gone.

Y/N: "Who and where are you?"

???: "I'm right here."

The voice sounds again as the tree Y/N leaned on just a minute ago started moving. It looked like years of trees growing was speedened up as the tree formed a face.

Wow. Was all the thing you could say.

???: "And to answer your other question, my name is Treebeard... (anyone knows where it's from?)
And now my question: why are you here?

Y/N: "I uh- i... I'm running from my father."

Treebeard: "Oh... your father must be pretty bad example of a father then?"

Y/N: " Actually, no... He tries."

Treebeard: "Are you then perhaps going back?" You shake your head "Well then, i know there's a village not too far from here, that way [Points a branch to your left] you can go there, i guess."

You thank him and start walking towards the way he pointed.
After some time walking you see blood on the ground.

You crouch and see a trail of blood. It was red, so definitely not yours because your blood is black. You decided to follow it. You couldn't ignore the fact that there was something odd about the blood. It looked like normal human blood, but quite didn't get what was different.

When you were walking you swore you saw a face in the sky for a second, but you just decided to ignore it.

Eventually you reached a small cave. As you went inside you were immediately hit with a blue ball of light or something. You were sent flying back outside of the cave against a tree. As you were coughing, you saw a figure slowly coming out of the cave.

(She looks a bit younger right now tho)

You couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked.

She was limping, obviously all the blood on the ground was hers.

Y/N: "WAIT!"

You yell as you stretched out your arms when the blue light ball returned to her hands and she prepared for another attack.

Y/N: "Wait... I... I can help you, i can heal your leg..."

She tilted her head and said...but wait it was the same face again. Behind her in the sky there was the same face you think you saw earlier... Anyways.

???: "I don't need your help," she says with poison in her voice,"I think you're not with them so I'll give you a choice, run away from here or I'll have to hurt you."

Y/N: "Wait, but..." Before you could finish, an arrow flied through the air, barely missing the mysterious girl's head right into your right shoulder.

You yelled out in pain as the girl turned around and started fighting the one who shot the arrow. Well if you could call frying a person alive fighting then...yeah.

Another at least a dozen hunters/soldiers came. Some shot arrows at her and some of them had swords and tried to get close.

Altough she dodged arrows fast and elegantly, she couldn't dodge them all. She was hit with an arrow in the back and she fell to the ground on all four.

One of them yelled that others would stop and they needed her alive, but one of them didn't care and went to behead her with his sword, but just as he was about to do so, he was impaled by a... Tree branch?

You look to see the same tree you talked with earlier.

The huntsmen were horrified, confused and surprised. Most of them immediately ran away. They had never seen a walking tree. Some of them tried to fight back, but were easily defeated.

You ripped the arrow from your shoulder and yelped in pain. The wound however already started closing.

Treebeard: You owe me.

He says as he walks away. It looks so weird to see it walk.

You hear quiet whimpers. You look towards the girl. She has an arrow in her back, she'll die soon... Also she has that wound on her leg, so that makes her bleeding out even faster.

You immediately run over to her. She tries to crawl, but soon falls unconscious. Okay that's somewhat good... For this.

You rip the arrow from her back, a trail of blood following. You immediately put your hand on her wound and close your eyes. Soon a bright blue light emits from your hand and from her wound. And after a few seconds she is healed.

While healing her, you felt her pain... Well it's goddamn painful. You then look at her leg... There's a huge wound on her thigh. You slowly put your hand on her wound and repeat what you did earlier.

You grit your teeth in pain... You can't let her just die.

But your healing also has its downsides. While healing her you can feel parts of her soul coming to you. Her soul doesn't taste good at all... But that's good, because that means she's innocent and a good person.

Soon her wound is healed, but you stay in the position to recover yourself from the pain.

She starts to move a little jolting you up from your daydream.

You then realize the position you're in... She's on your lap as you have your hand on her thigh... You immediately remove your hand, while feeling some heat come to your face.

It slowly starts raining, so you shrug the feeling off and carry her into the cave.

The cave was decorated inside... It even had some blankets and pillows... It was like a nest here... You feel so bad for her... You know from the books that she's a Vastaya... But not only... She is a nine-tailed fox... Those are very rare.

But your thoughts then go back to even more depressing matters... You remember how Evelynn was sucked into the portal. You can 'never' see her again. You already considered going back to your father and let him erase your memory.

The foxgirl stirs next to you. You just hope that she doesn't try to kill you when she sees you next to her... In her nest.

She slowly starts stretching and opens her eyes.

Y/N: Hey?

???: Hey.

She says half-sleeping. After a minute she realizes and immediately jerks her hands into defensive pose as a blue flame-like glow start to emit from her hands.

???: Explain! What are you doing here?

Y/N: Okay, but calm down alright... Calm down, I don't mean you any harm.

The foxgirl them cools herself and lowers her hand making the blue glow disappear.

Y/N: Okay... First off, I am Y/N. What's your name?

???: ... Ahri.

She says reluctantly.

Y/N: Okay, Ahri... I saved your life, that's what happened... I ummm... The huntsmen ran away and-

Ahri: What!? You didn't kill them? But they will come back!

Y/N: Oh I doubt that.

The few who managed to escape are frightened shitless and will probably never set foot in that forest ever again.

Ahri: ...

Y/N: Anyways... You had big fatal wounds and I healed them.

Ahri: Healed them?

Y/N: Yes... Like you have that flame and ball like thing... I can heal myself and others.

Ahri: Thank you...

She says as you nod... After a few seconds of awkward silence she asks a question which you don't really want to answer... It might cause a scene.

Ahri: But why do I feel... So tired and weak?

Y/N: You just need to recover...

Ahri: What did you do?

Y/N: Okay... When I heal someone I also take a tiny part of their soul...

Ahri: What!?

She says as she stands up and takes defensive position.

Y/N: Calm down... I had no other choice... You would've died. And don't worry... It's only like 1 of a 10 000th of your soul...

Ahri: ...

Y/N: Your soul did taste bad.

Ahri looks at you with a mean look.

Y/N: No that's good actually... The worst the soul tastes, the better person and the purer their soul is...

Ahri: Alright...

Y/N: You see, the taste of purity is so intense... And not good at all... But when their soul is ruined or shattered even... The soul gets that good taste... That's why Greyads (my made up creatures who look like wolves and eat souls) mostly drain bad people...

Ahri: Okay... That's... Weird and somewhat disgusting.

You chuckle and you could swear you saw her drop the angry look for a second... That's progress.

Ahri then stands up and goes to the exit of the cave.

Y/N: Where are you going?

She looks outside and sighs. Then comes back.

Ahri: I can't stay here, they know where I am... I will leave as soon as the storm clears.

Just as she finishes her sentence, you can hear thunder crackling outside.

Y/N: Wait how old are you even?

She ignores your question and instead takes some blankets and goes to the other side of the small cage, to furthest point away from you.

Y/N: I'm 14.

Ahri stays quiet for a minute...

Ahri: (sigh) I'm also 14.

Y/N: Wait really? You seem a lot older... NOT in a bad way of course!

You hear a tch from her... She's a very mistrusting person... But from what you know, you can't blame her... Why is she being hunted anyways? She definitely hasn't done anything bad... Her soul tastes too pure for that.

You now feel the fatigue... Your thoughts go to Evelynn... Your throat feels numb as you try to be strong enough to not let any tears escape your eyes.

After a few minutes you fall asleep.

[Okay... So Y/N and Ahri got off on the wrong tail... Will it get better?(evil smirk)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.9K 51
A boy who did way too much street racing and learned cars at a super young age! Ultimately, he ruined his life because of it. But did that stop him...
341K 11.5K 68
In the world of Runeterra, anyone could achieve anything, provided they had the strength to do it. But as for the weak? The powerless? There was noth...
91K 2.2K 35
Tired of being pestered by his father Y/n Arisato had run away from Ionia and into piltover to start a new but as that happens he hides his last name...
17.7K 576 28
Y/N L/N has recently moved to Piltover with his brother Aphelios and is a new student at Runeterra High in his Junior year. Join Y/N and his friends...