Into You/ / HyunLix

By hyunlixie7

Hi guys!!! This is my first WattPad story I hope you gonna like it...☺️💕 This is Hyunlix smut🔞!! Wanna rea... More

Bathroom
Care.
Party.
Don't tell.
Regret.
Worried.
Separation.
He's mine!
A little fun.
Stranger.
Murder.
Restaurant.
BABY YOU'RE MINE NOW!
Till death do us part.

Love talk.

13.9K 260 757
By hyunlixie7

...

📍bowling

"Let's choose teams. Who are going to be the captains? Chan?" Says Jisung.

"I-I'll play but I don't wanna be captain."
Says Chan.

"Ok. Minho?" Asks Jisung.

"Me either." Says Minho.

"Ok then me and Hyunjin are going to be captains." Says Jiusng.

"Hyunjin you start first. Who do you choose?" Says Jisung.

...

"Felix." Says Hyunjin.

"Of course Felix." Says Minho to Chan quietly.

Felix looked panic, turned around and looked at Hyunjin. He sighs and stands up going by Hyunjin's side.

"You sure you wanna play... is you f-?" Asks Hyunjin.

"My finger? Yeah my finger is okay Hyunjin. Stop acting like you're so worried. I can play." Says Felix

Hyunjin smirks.

"Alright I cho-" says Jisung.

"HEEEEEY" Saying I.N getting in out of nowhere.

"OMG. I.N?" Yelles Minho and started running to hug him.

"I.N????? LONG TIME NO SEE BABYYY." Yelles Jisung.

"OH... I.N WAIT H-HOW DID YOU? HOW DID YOU FIND US?" Asks Chan.

"How I? Well... location baby... I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR Y'ALL SO MUCH AT HOME... AT JISUNG'S BROTHER AND I FOUND YOU IN THE BOWLING."

Felix started laughing.

Hyunjin started shaking when he heard Felix's laugh. He didn't even notice I.N. He was looking at his only sunshine Lee Felix.

"Come here buddy." Says Felix hugging I.N.

"How was your trip? How did it go? Show us pics." Said Felix.

"later... let's play now." Says I.N

"OKKK..." yelles Jisung and jumping. Everyone was so happy that saw I.N. And Hyunjin too but not like the others cause he was looking at one person and you know who this is...Lee Felix.

"Ok... so... Hyunjin chose Felix...I chose Minho. So obviously Chan is for you." Says Jisung to I.N.

"OKAAAAY LETS GO." Yelles I.N

"Hyunjin... Felix... you go first." Says Jisung.

...

"Go for it..." Says Hyunjin to Felix.

Felix takes ball and started looking at what exactly place he would throw it.

He throws it and started looking carefully at the skittles.

"YES." Yelles Felix and punches THE AIR.

...

"YEAH FELIIIIX" yelles Jisung.

"R-REALLY N-nice throw." Says Hyunjin and was just about to hug Felix.

"T-thanks." Says Felix.

"Ok... ok... 10 points to... wait how do we call our teams? I'll call Hyunjin and Felix... l-love birds." Says Jisung.

"W-WHAT?" Says Hyunjin.

Felix started blushing.

"10 points to love birds."

"W-what love birds you dumb ass?" Says Hyunjin.

"Shut up...so...Me and Minho are... Called... basically Minsung."
Says Jisung.

"Chan and I.N... are WolfBread."
Says Jisung.

"WOAAAH WOLFBREAD IS SO CREATIVE."
Says I.N

Felix takes another ball, looking carefully and throws.

"FUCK." Says Felix.

"NO SWEARING CUTIE." Yelles Jisung.

After hearing that Jisung says that to Felix, Hyunjin looks at him in death stare.

"O-Ok sorry sir." Says Jisung quietly.

"OK. Your turn Hyunjin." Says I.N.

Hyunjin goes and takes a ball... he throws is aggressively but still wins.

"Yesss HYUNJIIIN" yells Jisung.

Felix looked at Hyunjin kinda shocked cause he threw it so aggressively then he looks at the screen for points.

"Ok. WolfBread you're next." Says Jisung.

"Go first." Says Chan.

"OK."

I.N throws the ball and falls on the ground.

"HAHAHAHAH" laughs Felix.

Then everyone started laughing EXCEPT HYUNJIN...
He just smiled.

"YOU DID HIT IT THO" says Felix.

"Are you doing this on purpose... Felix..." was thinking Hyunjin.

Hyunjin started being a little jealous.

"10 points to WolfBread." Says Jisung.

I.N takes another ball and hits again.

"WOAAAH BREAD YOU'RE SO GOOD."
Says Felix.

Hyunjin smirks and licks his lips.

"It's Wolf Chan's turn." Says Jisung.

Chan stands up takes a balls and throws.

"OH... Wolf Chan... you're bad..." says Jisung laughing.

Chan was like... *🙂* fUcK

"Ok it's Minsung's turn." Says I.N

...

"Ugh... s-sorry." Says Felix while pushed himself in Hyunjin without he wanted.

"Sorry?" Says Hyunjin and smirkes.

"YOUR body was connected to MY  body for a couple seconds...thank you. Felix..."  was thinking Hyunjin.

...

"10 points to Minsungggg..." yells Jisung.

...

...

...

...

The game has finished and "LoveBirds" won.

...

"We won." Says Hyunjin.

"Y-yeaaah." Says Felix.

They were about to hug so much. Hyunjin was about to do it...he almost didn't hold himself but he didn't hugged him cause he know that Felix is still mad at him....

"What do you guys wanna do next?" Asks Chan.

"H-hey guys go without me cause I'm pretty tired from the trip and... Chan would you give me the keys?" Says I.N

"Actually we all going home." Says Chan.

Felix looked at Chan because he probably want Felix to sleep at the dorm along with Hyunjin.
But he agreed. Cause he don't have anywhere to go.

...

*phone call*

"Jisung I'm going back in the city...so you have to come today to pack your clothes and go back home." Says Jisung's brother.

"O-ok b-but are you going today?" Asks Jisung.

"Yeah. You must be here in 1 hours or 30 mins."

"Ok. I'm coming now."

"Ok.

*end call*

"My brother called me I'm getting back home he'll go in the city again I'm gonna go for my clothes." Says Jisung to Chan.

"Ok. We'll be home." Says Chan.

Jisung goes out in his car while Chan was paying for the bowling.

"So... I.N... tell us how was your trip? Did you travel well?..." says Felix.

"Yeah... it was so good... I mean the vacation was so nice but the way to there was so far... I like... threw up 3 times... it was like... 500 km from here." Says I.N

"Omg...that's so far... I can't imagine and the come back..." says Felix.

"NO WAY... You think I would get back inthe same way? WITH BUS? Hell no... I got back with airplane." Says I.N

"Oh... yeah that is way more easier." Says Felix.

"Yeah... but like... the whole vacation was super nice. There were mountains... it was so cold but I actually loved it." Says I.N

...

Hyunjin was out smoking.

"Let's go guys." Says Chan.

...

...

...

"...H-Hyunjin..." says Felix.

...

Hyunjin freaked out and threw the cigarette fast.

"Y-y-y-you s-smoke...?" Says Felix...

...

"S-since when Hyunjin?" Asks Chan.

"Omg Hyunjin... how did you-" says I.N

...

"Well... now everybody knows... but I don't do it often only when I don't have what else to do." Says Hyunjin.

Felix started blushing cause he find that attractive but at the same time he's worried CAUSE THAT IS HWANG HYUNJIN FR... he don't want something to happened to him.

...

"S-since when?" Asks Felix.

"Since i did THIS." says Hyunjin.

...

"H-Hyunjin..." says Felix.

"Get in." Says Hyunjin.

"O-Ok..." says Felix and gets in Hyunjin car.

...

"Oh... t-there's blood." Says Felix.

"It's from your finger." Says Hyunjin.

"Y-YOU DIDN'T CLEANED IT?" Asks Felix.

"I didn't..."

"W-why"

...

"Cause I don't want to."

...

"W-why did you decided to smoke..... after all...H-Hyunjin..." asks Felix.

"Why?... Why did I huh? Felix... I was wanting to die... cigarettes are nothing."

"H-Hyunjin... you- why did you want to die I don't understand you."

"BECAUSE I HURT YOU FELIX... I HURT YOU...IF I WAS DOING THIS TO SOME RANDOM PERSON I WEREN'T BE CARING AT ALL BUT I DID THIS TO YOU FELIX... TO YOU." Yells Hyunjin.

"YEAH TO ME AND WHAT? WHAT ABOUT IT? YEAH YOU HURT ME... ME YEAH WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT ME?"  Yells Felix.

...

...
"BECAUSE I-..."

....

....

...

...

"B-BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU FELIX..." yells Hyunjin and stops the car.

...

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU SINCE THE DAY YOU FUCKING EXIST... YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I WANT... YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO MELTS MY HEART YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO DRIVES ME CRAZY YOU'RE THE ANGEL THAT SHINES IN MY HEART YOU'RE MY ONLY HEARTMELTER  YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I WISH I WANT AND I PRAY AND CRY AND I SOB AND I LOVE AND I FUCKING WANT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY LEE FELX!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yells Hyunjin.

Felix was in another planet when he heard this.

He started crying shaking, getting goosebumps and blushing.

...

"H-H-H-H-H-H-H-HYu-Nj-j-Jin..."

...

Hyunjin gets out of the car.

"F-FUCK." Says Hyunjin.

...

Felix got out from the car and started running to home. He was so upset of what he heard...

"F-F-FELiX... wh-where are y-" said Hyunjin.

...

"FUCK. I'm so stupid..." says Hyunjin and gets in the car to go home.

...

Felix gets in and wipes his tears.

"Chan, Minho... c-c-can I talk to you?..." Asks Felix.

"S-sure" says Minho.

"Y-yeah Felix... w-what happened?" Says Chan.

...

Felix, Minho and Chan were going upstairs.

"So... c-can you guys tell me now... please. W-w-what exactly happened w-with H-H-H-H-Hyunjin w-w-when I left... p-please t-tell me the t-truth!"
Says Felix.

"F-Felix are you ok?" Asks Chan.

"I'm ok Chan. J-just tell me what exactly happened with h-Hyunjin when I left and w-what did he did and w-what did he s-said."

"O-Ok..." says Chan.

...

"So... the day when you left Hyunjin didn't ate anything all day he was at his room all day.We tried to talk to him to tell him to get out of his room and to eat something but he always was saying to leave him alone. But then he decided to get out. He shared to us. He said "Chan i love Felix so much... you don't understand how much I'm regretting everything I did to him he's so special to me. I wouldn't be caring if I did that to someone else. But I did it to Lee Felix..." he started crying Felix... he...I don't know how to say it but like... He seemed depressed Felix... he was so depressed after he did that... I was so worried about him he said to me "Chan find me hope... find me hope... but find a hope named Lee Felix... When you texted him that night he was like a kid Felix... he started yelling all around the house he got out and started screaming "HE TEXTED ME... HE TEXTED ME WORLD!!!" The night before that... he got out and started crying outside laying on the ground replying your name kept saying "he's mine, he's mine he's mine Chan... he's mine..." he said that because when he found out that you were going to live in Changbin he was so mad and he said that you and Changbin were having things before... and he was so mad and started screaming " he's mine... he's mine..." When you called Minho to pack your clothes... he did it really hard cause Hyunjin noticed Minho and he lied that he's cleaning your wardrobe... Minho got out from the window without Hyunjin seeing him. Then Minho said to me that he told you how much Hyunjin regrets what he did but you said that you couldn't forgive him."
Said Chan.

"Yeah it was so hard for me to fix your clothes... he was like " what the fuck are you doing Minho... where are my Felix's clothes?!?!?" And I lied that I was cleaning and then I got out from the window." Said Minho.

...

Felix was speechless. He started shaking so much this time that he couldn't control he's body.

"F-Felix you ok?" Asks Chan.

...

Felix didn't heard Chan's voice... he was thinking only of the things Hyunjin did... he was like in another planet.

He really slowly stands up. He goes downstairs and he almost fell from the stairs but he got down with shaking body. He started drinking water and he dropped and broke the cup.

...

"F-FELIX ARE YOU OK?" Asks I.N when he saw Felix dropped the cup.

"Y-y-yeah I'm f-fine... I'll c-c-clean it d-don't worry..." said Felix.

"B-be careful to not hurt yourself." Said I.N

...

Hyunjin gets in and sees Felix touching broken cup... and y'all know what happens when we talk about FELIX'S FINGERS.

...

"F-F-FELIX...W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU GONNA HURT YOUR FINGER AGAIN... l-leave at me."

Says Hyunjin while getting down to clean.
Felix didn't wanted to leave at him to clean but he was speechless cause HE WAS THERE. He started staring at him.

...

He cleaned everything and gets up.

Felix was still down and looking at the ground.

...

"F-Felix I- cleaned there's nothing g-get up." Says Hyunjin.

Felix gets up and goes to his room.

...

"F-fuck me... im so stupid... God..." says Hyunjin.

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 12.5K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
68.3K 2K 31
DISCLAIMER: this is purely for entertainment purposes and I'm not saying nor do I believe that any or all of this is true woojin is in the beginning...
15.1K 172 16
A bunch of everything! Skz x Skz _______________________ fluff, smut, angst couple and non couple, real life, fictional worlds and everything I com...
12.4K 201 30
This is my first story that I'm posting online so sorry if it sucks and hard to read. My spelling sucks so much. I also do take requests. I'm also co...