Son of Death (K/DA x male rea...

By Darth_Vader_66

Y/N Mortimer Ukufa is a hybrid. (Goes by Y/N) He is the son of THEE Death and an Angel. (Don't ask how) Altou... More

A/N
Important info (bio)
Prologue chapter 2: Ahri (pt.1)
Prologue chapter 3: Ahri (pt.2)
Prologue chapter 3: Kai'Sa
Prologue chapter 4: Akali
chapter 1: Seraphine
chapter 2: Meeting K/DA
Chapter 2.5 Voidling
Chapter 3: The Honored One

Prologue chapter 1: Evelynn

2K 52 24
By Darth_Vader_66

*5 years after the war*

You were playing in your bedroom with 2 dolls of God and Satan. The dolls were in the middle of a heated battle. The room was quite large. Altough there was one thing about this room. Everything was black. Everything, everything all black.

Even the dolls that you were playing with were black. Even the clothes you were wearing. But you... You didn't see everything in black. You had spent 5 years of your life in here and now you could see tons of different shades in the black that was surrounding you.

As you were at the culmination of the battle you hear someone yell something from another room.

Father: "Y/N! Come down here!"

You groaned as you waned to continue playing, so you ignored him, thinking that he can wait for a couple of minutes. Just as you were about to continue playing you heard him yell again.

Father: "NOW!"

You groan again, but you reluctantly stand up and make your way to the door. You went outside of your room into a dark corridor. You turned left and walked to the end of the corridor.

In the end of the corridor, there were stairs on your left. You slowly went down into the vestibule. There you saw your father standing. Black scythe on his right hand. But there was someone else. Is that a demon? But she looks so young and innocent. What are those colors? You had never seen such colors before. You're mesmerized.

Father: "Son, i have brought this little girl into our home, because of some circumstances. From this day on, she will live here. She will live in the room across from your bedroom... Take her there."

You were beyond surprised. You felt confusion, but it was then replaced with happiness. You had been pretty lonely in here. Your father was away most of the time and well your butler Alfred wasn't really good with kids and never played with you. But this... This means that you can finally have a friend to play with.

Y/N: "Sure thing father," you said enthusiastically.

Father: "Show her, her room and then come downstairs for dinner."

You nodded as you walked over to the girl, who was about 2 inches taller than you. She held her head down. She was very shy. Father left to his office.

Y/N: "Come on, I'll show you your room."

You said happily as you held out your hand for her.
She reluctantly took it. You smiled widely and led her upstairs. You walked in the corridor still holding hands. Till you reached the door. You then released her hand.

Y/N: "See... This here is my room," you pointed to a door which had 'Y/N' written on it, "annd this is here is yours... Just across from eachother."

You said as you opened her room's door.
You both entered. It looked exactly the same as yours, but your room was a lot messier, because you had a lot of toys laying around everywhere. She just stood there.

You noticed that something was wrong... She was very sad. You guided her to sit on her bed.

Y/N: "What's wrong?"

You asked saddening. The girl just sobbed softly. You sat next to her on the bed as she held her head with her hands and you looked at her.

???: "I...i...my mom and dad...they... they're gone."

She said softly. This made you sad, but you also couldn't comprehend how beautiful her voice was. Altough her voice was immeasurably sad, it was still so... Full of life... Until now you had only heard your father's dark and echoic, and Alfred's(butler) monotonic voice. But her's was so different.

Y/N: "It's okay,"

You said as you hugged her. She tensed up at first, but then hugged you back. She was sobbing into you shoulder.

Y/N: "What's your name?" You asked still hugging eachother.

???: "E-Evelynn." She said almost whispering.

Y/N: "Wow... Such a beautiful name... My name is Y/N."

*Timeskip 3 years*

You were hiding in a closet, being as quiet as you could. You then heard footsteps passing by the closet. You held your breath not to let out any sound.

Soon the footsteps passed by and you breathed out in relief, but just as you did the closet door opened and there was a girl standing.

Evelynn: "Found you." She said smiling.

Y/N: "Wha- w- How?" You asked confused as you crawled out of the closet.

She just smiled even wider and said.

Evelynn: "Your turn now." She said as she giggled and ran away into the corridor.

You chuckled, turned your back to where she went and you began to count from 10.

*Timeskip 3 years*

You were now 11 years old and Evelynn was 12.

You were currently outside of the house, still in your father's realm. Even the sky and grass here was black. The Sun was white altough... something different.

You were leaning on a post. As Evelynn was swinging. Your father was out working and Alfred was inside making dinner. Always the same. The dinner is ready at the exact moment your father arrives.l from work.

You then made your way around the swinging Evelynn [Kids don't go in front of someone swinging] and sat on the second swing.

Y/N: "Hey Eve?"

Evelynn: "Hmm?" Evelynn asked as she slowed her swinging.

Y/N: "Do you remember... What was it like, out there in the real world?"

Evelynn then completely stops swinging and says.

Evelynn: "I don't remember much... Only that there were a lot of different colors."

Y/N perked up and asked.

Y/N: "Different colors? Like your hair?

Evelynn: "Yes... Like my hair."

Y/N: "And, and... Like your eyes.?"

Evelynn giggled and responded.

Evelynn: "Yes... and, and like my eyes." She said jokingly.

Y/N ignored her joking.

Y/N: "Your eyes are the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life."

Y/an said as he looked deeply into her eyes. Evelynn's face got a bit of red and she looked away from him whispering thank you and she started swinging again.

*Timeskip 3 years*

Your father was preparing his stuff to go working again. He looked at some hourglasses, which didn't have much sand left anymore. Death only went personally to people who were important, or strong enough to resist going to another place. May it be hell or heaven or some other place.

You were angry at him. You wanted to see the outside world, but he wouldn't let you. Never...

Y/N: "Father... Can we come with you want, to see the outside wo-"

Father: "NO"

Y/N: "But... Bu-"

Father: "NO"

Y/N: "BUT WHY THE HELL NOT? You can't keep us here forever!"

You yell getting really angry at your father. He sighs and looks you dead in the eye.

Father: "Some day, the day will come, but you're yet too young."

You grit you teeth and turn around. You walk upstairs angrily. The Death sighs again, takes his scythe and leaves from the front door. He makes his way to the stable and prepares a horse. All his horses were black and muscular.

Before he had skeletal horses, but they were a pain in the ass. Cleaning them was hard and some bones always fell somewhere, so he had wire to keep them together.

He mounts the horse. And leaves the stable. He begins to leave, but looks back. He sighs again and takes a hourglass from the folds of his coat. The hourglass had 'Evelynn' written on it. It only had a couple hours left.

That's why he won't let them outside. The moment Evelynn leaves Death's realm the hourglass starts ticking again. He shouldn't be able to feel emotions, but somehow he felt sorry for the little demon.

He then takes off with his horse. He flies into the skies and his realm is now behind. He looks up and sees colorful cosmic dust everywhere. As he looks down his realm is not seen anymore and is replaced with green and blue planet. He then starts descending.

Elsewhere Y/N is seen marching up the stairs and then entering a room, which had 'EVE' written on it.

As he enters there's a girl very quickly getting up from the bed. She had hope in her eyes and opened her mouth to say something, but it soon disappeared when she saw the boy's facial expression.

Evelynn: "Still no?" She asks and Y/N shakes his head.

They sit there for a while as Y/N suddenly perks up, like he got an idea.
He then says.

Y/N: "But...what if we sneak out?"

Evelynn looked at him surprised.

Evelynn: "Annnd how exactly are we gonna do that?"

Y/N: "Oh, cmon Eve, I've seen how he leaves: he takes a horse and flies up to the sky, and we do exactly that. He has many horses annd we'll be quick and be back before him... will we do it? Please?."

Evelynn looks at him and thinks for a second, she looks at his pleading eyes and can't do anything but nod slightly.

Y/N immediately jumps up and down, grabs her hand and leads her out of the room. Hurrying down, they pass by Alfred, who stops them.

Alfred: "Now, now, where are you two going in such a hurry?

Y/N tenses up and can't say a word, but Evelynn then says.

Evelynn: "We're just going outside to... Play..."

Alfres looks at them suspiciously, but then nods.

Alfred: " Well then, if you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen."

He says as he leaves them in the vestibule.

The 2 chidren look at eachother and then smile. Evelynn giggles as they rush outside and into the stable.

The best horse was taken by Y/N's father. So they took another, who was slightly smaller than the one Death took.

They prepare the horse and mount it. Y/N climbs onto the horse and then helps Evelynn on it as well.

Eve wraps her hands around his waist as they leave the stable. Y/N had some trouble, with taking off, but them unexpectedly the horse takes off with crazy speed. Everything around them is a blur as Evelynn grips him even harder. And putting her head on his back.

The blur then stops and is replaced with this.

Neither of them had ever seen anything like this. Well Evelynn actually would've seen it, but she was asleep when the Death took her to his realm.

They are so amazed, Y/N had never seen such colors.

Y/N: "A-Amazing."

He says in a high pitched voice. Usually Evelynn would make fun of it, but she was too busy being amazed herself.

But they're then woken up, when the horse speeds down suddenly. They scream and close their eyes, but then the horse slows down suddenly.

They open their eyes and are yet again amazed. They see fields of green grass, forests and blue seas.

They then reach a city and land near it. They don't say a single word. And just ride into the city on the ground, because they don't want people seeing a flying horse. Altough people wouldn't see them anyways, but they wanted to be sure.

-------------

Elsewhere the Death is seen talking to a dead soul. He was surprised that no one actually tried to fight back. Every single person went peacefully.

He thinks that tonight he will tell the truth to Y/N and Evelynn. The real reason why they can't leave his realm.

He walks to his horse, but hears sand flowing. That's weird all the hourglasses should be empty. Did he miss something?

He then searches for the hourglass from the folds of his coat. He then gets hold of the ticking hourglass and takes it out.

He freezes as he reads 'Evelynn' on it.

Death: "WHAT? No... How is..."

He then realizes, and immediately mounts his horse. He looks at it again. It had only an hour left at most.

Death: "Shit, shit, shit!" He swears as he takes off from the ground.

Y/N and Evelynn are currently having the time of their lives, not realizing, that something is wrong.

They were walking in the market, holding each other's hands to not lose one another, because eventough it was night, the streetlamps were on and there were a lot of people. And well it also felt safer.

But then you hear screaming and everybody running away passing by you two. When everyone moves out of the way, you see people with powers killing people around them.

One of the people notices you. He has a scythe and makes his way to you two.

???: "Yes Rhaast, they're veeery interesting... is that a... Is that a demon? I thought they killed everyone. Hmmm how much would they pay for her head?"

He says as he walks to you 2. You stand before Evelynn, blocking his way of her.

He chuckles and begins to say something, but then something happens, that wasn't supposed to happen.

A bright light appears on your right. It then forms into a portal. You recognize it as a rift portal. You had learned about it in your father's realm. It sucks people in and there is no person known to escape from it.

The guy with the scythe is immediately sucked in. You and Evelynn both begin to run away from the portal.

But you both are lifted off the ground and slowly pulled into the portal.

You catch Evelynn's hand with your right hand and grab hold of a lamp post with your left hand.

Y/N: "DON'T LET GO! IT WILL GO AWAY!"

You say as you both hold onto eachother and you also hold onto the lamppost.

You feel your hand that's holding Evelynn getting sweaty.

Evelynn: "Y/N!"

She says as you lose the grip and she gets pulled into the portal.

Y/N: "NOOOO!"

You yell as you let go off the lamppost, but just as you were about to also get sucked in, someone grabs your hand and doesn't let you fall into the portal.

You look around and see your father holding onto you.

Y/N: "LET GO OF ME!"

But he waves his other hand and the portal disappears as you fall to the ground.

Your father kneels down to you and tells you to calm down. You yell at him and kick him. He pins you to the ground and touches your forehead with his pointing finger. You immediately fall unconscious.

------(Death's POV)------

As i made him sleep, i picked him up and put him on my horse. The other horse came here as well. I patted it and it flied away to home.

As i was just about to mount the horse with Y/N, i looked at Evelynn's hourglass.
The last sand drop was half way to dropping on the sand below. It had stopped mid-air.

But then the sand started moving upwards, back to where it came from and then the sand turned black.

Death: "Hmmmm, immortality..."

I said quietly, as i put the hourglass away and mounted the horse.

[Okay, this is the first prologue chapter... Pretty sad]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ––โ–– Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
67.4K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
41.6K 1.2K 30
Y/N, better known as "B4S3D", is an artist, a damn musical genius, or... in other people's eyes, a deadbeat with a "crappy" degree and mountains of s...
56.4K 2.1K 69
Y/N, a detective, and a damn good one at that, has had multiple cases on his desk, and has solved them all the right way. With his partner Caitlyn, t...