𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{1} ヤンデレ {1}
{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{4} ヤンデレ {4}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{7} ヤンデレ {7}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{27} ヤンデレ {27}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{34} ヤンデレ {34}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{36} ヤンデレ {36}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{42} ヤンデレ {42}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{44} ヤンデレ {44}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{49} ヤンデレ {49}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{38} ヤンデレ {38}

6.3K 338 321
By IVBfanfics

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

'You're mine, darling'

His words had been running throughout my mind as I continued laying on top of him.

I had woken up a couple of minutes ago but I didn't want to risk waking him up so I simply laid there, his grip had tightened at times causing me to tense up slightly but I instantly relaxed once he loosened his grip.

I'm not even sure how long I was sleeping for.

But it must've been a while since I hadn't slept that much on the previous night.

I was focused on packing and making sure that I had everything that I had brought with me on this trip.

I had hoped that we were almost back in Tokyo.

"Y/N...." My eyes widened slightly and I slowly lifted my head up "Are you-" I cut myself off when I saw that Ran's eyes were still closed and his lips were parted slightly "....."

My face began heating up slightly as I slowly laid my head back down in my previous position.

He must've been dreaming but why'd he say my name.....?

I smiled a bit "....."

I thought that it was kind of cute that he was thinking about me while sleeping.

All of this is so strange to me.

I couldn't help but think that there's no way that someone like him actually exists. I mean....everyone has their flaws but I haven't found any of his yet, besides the fact that he gets a bit jealous and that he can be quite intimidating.

Unless....he's just good at hiding his imperfections.

If so, then he's definitely been fooling me.

I felt Ran move his arms away from my waist before placing one of them on my cheek "Y/N"

I looked up to see him staring at me "How'd you sleep?" He questioned and I smiled "Good! What about you?"

He smiled softly "I slept well"

He grabbed his phone and turned it on "Seems we slept through the majority of the trip back, half n hour left" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Huh! We slept for 10 hours?" I questioned and he hummed "Seems so, let's stay like this then" he said as he turned his phone off and wrapped his arms around me once more.

Are things going to change a lot when we get back to Japan?

Maybe he'll act like none of this even happened, that would be pretty shitty.....heh.

"What's on your mind?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly "Huh?"

I looked up at him and he raised a brow "I noticed your face scrunching up, you seem distressed about something" he said and I quickly shook my head "Its nothing"

There's no way that I would tell him that I'm worried about something as silly as that.

His eyes lowered "Don't lie"

Seriously.....how does he do that?

"I'm just worried about Sumiko" I said quietly, it wasn't technically a lie....I really was worried about her.

He sighed "I'm sure that your friend is fine" he said and I frowned "But she's not fine! She's suffering and I can't help but feel like it's all my fault" I said quickly causing him to raise a brow "Your fault?"

I nodded quickly "If I had just stayed there instead of telling Sumiko that I was leaving then I would've been working that night instead of her and then she would've never gotten hit!"

That's the feeling.....I feel guilty.

There's so much guilt building up inside of me, I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do with myself.

"What if you would've gotten hit instead?" He questioned and I frowned "I don't care! At least she would still be smiling, she can't even speak prop-"

"Enough" He snapped causing my eyes to widen slightly and I slowly lowered my head once again so that I wasn't facing him.

He sounded pissed.....which is strange since he's always got such a patient and calm tone.

He placed his hand on my head and sighed "I'm sorry for snapping at you but you should worry about yourself before anyone else" he said, his voice was low and soothing......completely different to that tone that he was using moments ago.

I really hate when people snap at me.

Whatever you do......don't cry.

Tears began welling up in my eyes and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. I had always been like this.....ever since I was little, if someone that I was close to had yelled at me or even raised their voice a bit.....I'd start crying.

I don't know why.....it's just how my brain reacts to things.

I wish....I wasn't like this though.

Tears began slowly streaming down my cheeks and I quickly closed my eyes to try and stop them.

'Shit.....I don't even feel like crying!'

Why won't my body listen to me?!

It's like the world is against me.

"Y/N" Ran called out to me but I couldn't trust my own voice at the moment. I just had to calm down.....it would only take a couple of seconds as long as no one bothered me.

"Y/N"

Just stop.....I need a few more seconds.

"Why aren't you answering me?" Ran questioned as he removed his hand from my head "....."

I tried getting up so that I could make a quick escape towards the bathroom but that hadn't worked at all.

As soon as I made a move to get up, Ran's arms locked around me before he lifted my face towards his view.

His eyes widened slowly before they instantly softened "Whats the matter?" He asked and I shook my head "Nothing, I'm ok....." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me.

His gave me an 'unconvinced' look.

"Why're you crying?" He asked and I quickly wiped my tears away "I'm-" he cut me off by bringing my face closer to his own as he began kissing all over my face.

I closed my eyes tightly and I began laughing at the contact "What are you doing?" I asked in-between my laughter as he placed short kisses on my cheeks, forehead, temple and nose.

He placed one last kiss on my lips before pulling away "There's that smile"

I was about to say something else before Takeomi walked through the hall, he must've been coming from the front of the plane.

He raised a brow at us "Having fun?" He questioned and I looked away "Shut up" Ran muttered and Takeomi sighed "The planes starting to land" he said and I quickly got up "Really?"

Ran looked slightly annoyed as I stood up but I ignored him. Not on purpose.....I was just really excited to be out of the plane.

Takeomi nodded "Yes, so you two should get into a proper seat" he said and I nodded quickly as he walked back into the main part of the plane.

Ran stood up and buttoned his shirt back up.

We walked back into the original seating area and I took my usual seat by the window, I buckled up and Ran did the same besides me.

I can't believe I'm leaving this trip with a boyfriend.

That's a miracle in itself.

***

•TIME SKIP•

~No One's POV~

Y/N stayed with Ran when they got back, just like she had said that she would.

Asleep besides him, his arm was wrapped around her as soft snores left her body.

He took his eyes away from her for a moment and began looking at something on his laptop.

Something had been bugging him for a while now....but he didn't get the chance to take care of it earlier due to the long trip and other complications.

~~~~~~~

Name- Satoshi Haru
Age- 23 Years Old

Eye color- Golden Brown
Hair color- Brown
Weight- 73Kg
Height- 179Cm

Employment- Capital Department
Date of birth- **-**-****
Cellular- +1###-###-####

Education- High-school diploma|Non-Honors|

Address: 759 **** **** ****

~~~~~~~

The corner of his lips tugged up into a wide grin as he stared at all of the information that he needed.

He looked back down at the girl and began caressing her cheek "Why do you talk to him so much?" He questioned quietly as he lowered his face to hers "I know he likes you, I heard it for myself in the cafe" he whispered as he placed a soft kiss against her forehead "But I'm not going to let him have you"

He cupped her cheek in his hand as her eyes remained closed, a peaceful look was present on her face.

"You've been driving me crazy.....you're so friendly and trusting, it makes me want to snap at you for being so ignorant" he whispered in her ear causing her to stir slightly, her eyebrows furrowed and he placed a kiss against her cheek "Shh sleep, darling" he cooed as her eyebrows slowly relaxed and she moved closer to his side.

"I don't want you to leave in the morning.....if I had it my way then you'd never leave again but that'll have to wait" he said softly as he laid his head down besides her own.

He exited out of Satoshi's profile and placed his laptop on the bedside table without making too many huge movements in order to prevent waking up the girl besides him.

He continued caressing her cheek as he stared at her face "What goes on in that pretty little head when I'm not around?"

He obviously wasn't expecting any responses but he was content with simply watching her.

She had seemed to attract trouble wherever she went, he would know since.....she had attracted him.

He really didn't have to kill Sumiko.

He could've simply explained to Y/N what had happened in the club......although, things would've gotten tricky since Sumiko had found out that he was in Bonten.

That would've been quite messy.

He could've just threatened her in order to keep her mouth shut.

But the slim chance that Y/N would find out about him......it scared him.

She got sick when she saw his stab wound.....imagine how she would feel if she found out that he had murdered her friend and a bunch of other people that had simply touched her delicate skin.

'She probably wouldn't feel too well'

That's why he was trying to keep her away from it but soon enough.....he knew that she'd find out.

It was impossible to keep that kind of thing a secret for too long. His chest burned just thinking about her reaction, he knew that it wouldn't be good.

But if she didn't stay with him willingly then he obviously knew a couple of other ways to.....influence her.

He rubbed his thumb against her cheek and her eyes slowly fluttered open as she stared into his softened violet eyes "Ran....what's wrong?" She asked quietly as she grabbed the wrist that was still caressing her cheek.

"Who do you hate?" He asked quietly and her eyes widened slightly "I don't hate anyone....I'd never hate someone unless they did something really awful" she said quickly but she kept her voice low, he leaned closer to her face causing her cheeks to turn slightly red, although it went unnoticed to the male due to the lack of light in the bedroom.

"What about me?" He questioned and she raised a curious brow "What about you?" She asked and he smiled a bit "Would you ever hate me?"

She shook her head "Never!" She said quickly and he pressed his lips against hers for a second before closing his eyes "I didn't mean to wake you up before, go back to sleep" he said but he still felt her eyes on him so he opened his eyes up once again.

She frowned "Where'd that question come from?" She asked and he wrapped his arm around her body "I was just curious"

She reached her hands up and pinched his cheeks "That was a dumb question" she said before lowering her hands and closing her eyes once more "....."

His eyes widened slightly as he stared at the girl.

'That was a dumb question'

He placed his chin on the top of her head and hugged her tightly, never letting go.

She had no idea how wrong she was.

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Lol I keep forgetting to update this story, sorry y'all😭

Promise imma be more consistent<3

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 20.7K 49
[ 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼𝑌𝑂 𝑆𝐴𝑁𝑍𝑈 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀!𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ] "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠" 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ❗𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂❗ 𝑠𝑒𝑐...
340K 16.7K 26
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝You didn't go through all that for nothing.❞ In which Bonten's leader, Manjiro "Mikey" Sano saw...
12K 545 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...
26.6K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...