๐Ž๐”๐“๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†

By WICKSWHORE

"๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—‰. ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐—๐—ˆ ๐– ๐—…๐—’๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

28

19.3K 865 438
By WICKSWHORE

A MONTH LATER
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"Well, it likes Kaizier Gaulden has won his second match. I'm fairly surprised, although this one, he had came very close to losing. His head was definetly in another place Tom, but at-least he was able to snap back into it last minute."

Alyssa turnt the TV down, looking over at Kaizier who was sleeping peacefully in her bed. He had moved in with her as soon as they came back from Turks and Cacios. Of course, they were supposed to stay a bit longer, as soon as they got the news, they were on the first plane back to America.

She looked over at Kaizier who still had dry tear stains on his cheeks. All he had been doing was sleeping, crying, and training.

A week ago, she wasn't sure Kaizier would win the fight, he was so torn up about Alice, who hadn't even been dead for a week before he was in the ring, but he had pulled through.

It was obvious that he used training and then his matches to cope with his loss.

"Baby," Alyssa whispered in his ear, running her fingers down his cheeks. "You gotta get up and eat something, Kai."

He groaned, turning away from her voice. All Kaizier wanted to do was fight, and sleep. He didn't want to be bothered.

"Kaizier you haven't ate in two days, I let it slide the first couple times, but now you gotta get the fuck up." Alyssa gripped his arm and pulled him so he was laying on his back.

She straddled him, and his eyes fluttered open. Kaizier wrapped his hands around her waist, staring up at her. "I miss ha so much, mane. I t-thought she was getting better, bruh. Das what they told me, ma. They told me she was betta. They promised."

Alyssa pouted as Kaizier's tears began to flow from out of his ears, sliding down the sides of his face. She reached out, her thumbs wiping away his tears.

"S-She neva gon' meet our kids, bruh. No wedding, mane, fuck!" He cried, closing his eyes and gripping Alyssa's shirt. He pulled her into him and he burried his face in her breast, his arms wrapped around her waist as he cried into her chest.

Alyssa just frowned deeply, her chin on top of his head. "Shhh," She coo'd rubbing his hair soothingly and allowing him to cry for the hundreth time into her chest.

"M-Mane why she hada go, bruh?!" He pulled back. He sniffled, and Alyssa's heart damn near broke at the hazel, heartbroken eyes. They were puffy and a deep scarlet red. If she didn't know he was crying, she would have really thought he smoked a couple of blunts.

"God couldn't wait for her, baby. You gotta remember that she's in a better place, and she's out of her suffering, Kaizier. She's finally at peace, Kai. No more pain or anything. You know how hard Chemo is on the body, and I know you hated seeing her like that. I did too, Kai."

He sniffled, taking in her words. She was right, he hated seeing Alice suffer everyday, weakly trying to keep her body from shutting down. Kaizier remembred some nights where she could barely lift her head.

"What we f-finna eat?" Kaizier whispered, Alyssa pulling back so they were eye to eye. She smiled softly, grasping the end of her shirt and wiping his face softly. She gripped his chin and placed a kiss on his lips, to which he softly kissed back.

"We can go anywhere, Kaibaby. You wanna go see Horace and them?"

Kaizier shook his head softly, wiping his eyes, "Nah, I just wanna lay up unda' you. Please don't make me talk ta people. I just wanna talk ta you, lil Lyssa."

"Shh, alright." Alyssa smiled softly, "It's just me and you, alright? Come on, go wash and change, and we can go to Fattz. You love they chicken tenders."

"Ite." Kaizier whispered.

Alyssa stood up and made her way beside the bed. She pulled Kaizier up and they made their way into the bathroom. She started his shower and let him sit on the counter.

"I luh you, Lyssa." His voice was hoarse, and it broke every now and then since he was crying so much.

Alyssa gripped the end of his shirt, pulling it off. She then gripped his boxers and pulled them down at his ankle, his member out and laying on his thigh. "I love you too, Kaizier Gaulden. And I gotchu, baby. You gon' be alright."

He smiled tiredly, looking down at her on her knees. He helped her as he kicked the boxers off, his length slapping his thigh at the movement. Alyssa gripped it so it wouldn't make such noise.

"Kiss it fa me, please." He whispered softly, tilting his head. He wasn't trying to be nasty at all right now, and by his soft tone, Alyssa knew that as well. She knew he just wanted some type of affection, and he loved Alyssa's lips everywhere on his body.

She leaned forward, lips puckering as she gave a soft kiss to the head of his penis. She lifted it up, kissing softly on both of his balls before she stood up, kissing his stomach. Alyssa smiled and gripped his chin and kissed his lips softly over and over again, Kaizier wrapping his arms around her waist, bringing their fronts together.

"When can we start lookin' fa a new place? And how we gon suprise Horace wit dis one?" He whispered, tucking his head into her neck.

"We can go this weekend. I already put in my two weeks notice for work. I think I want something that's less demanding. Ouu, I can be a stripper!"

"Yeah gon' head and get to shutting the fuck up." Kaizier kissed his teeth, smacking her ass. "You ain't finna be shakin' no ass fa nobody but me."

Alyssa bit her lip, "But I love the feeling of money on my skinnnn." She turned around in his arms and pushed her bottom onto his front, swaying her hips softly. She bent over to touch her toes, and Kaizier smiled softly, slapping her ass, watching it jiggle.

In the back of his mind, he knew Alyssa was just trying to cheer him up and take his mind off his granny, and he admired her for it.

"Ass so fat make a nigga look back it," She rapped absentmindely, "I know it's all there, Ion gotta look back at it."

Kaizier furrowed his eyebrows. "You just came up with that off the dome, fat guh?"

"Uhh," She laughed softly, furrowing her eyebrows. Alyssa stood up, turning around to him once again, "I guess I did. Call me big Lyssa."

"Nah, you gon' need a better rap name, ma."

They both laughed softly and got into the shower, taking the time to kiss each other softly between washes and just hug up on each other. Kaizier was a lot more clingy than usual, and Alyssa felt bad that she was enjoying it, due to the circumstances.

"Which beanie I should wear, ma? Grey or Red?" Kaizier asked softly, holding the beanie up, "And, you would be mad if I go smoke later tonight?"

Alyssa pointed to the red one, "Since when do you smoke?"

"I been smokin', I only do it when I'm stressed, though. Please ma, just one blunt."

"Alright Kaizier," Alyssa bit her lip as he pulled it on top of his dread like hair. "But don't get too hooked on that shit. Besides, you need your lungs and shit for fighting, so a couple times cause you hurting and then no more."

"I promise, princess."

They made their way out her bedroom and down the stairs, Kaizier trailing behind her. "I ca drive?"

"Sure," She smiled, "When is your car supposed to be being delivered?"

Kaizier had ordered his HellCat like a day or two after he got paid. He was thinking about customising it with his face on it, but Alyssa had talked im out of it, knowing he'd just be making himself a target.

"Da people said it should be hea next month. Ion know what the fuck takin' them so long. But, next car Ima get is a Benz bae, I like yours."

They made their way into the garage, the automatic light turning on. He grasped the keys off the key ring and opened the passenger door. "I thank I want us ta get a dog, Lyssa."

"Ew no." She climbed into the car and he closed the door before making his way over to the drivers side.

Kaizier closed the door softly, before putting the keys in the ignition, the truck roaring to life. His phone instantly connecting. Luther Vandross played softly as he clicked the garage door, seeing as it began to pull up.

"Fat guh, can you help me plan her funeral?" Kaizier whispered, looking forward, biting his bottom lip.

"Of course, pa." Alyssa smiled. She reached over and began to rub her left hand down his neck, the other hand being used to type on her phone. "The funeral should be after we find a place cause we can hold her repass at our house. That's if you want one. I know how you'on like to be around all dem people."

Kaizier turned his head. He grasped the back of her neck before smashing her lips onto his, groaning into her mouth. The car was still in park, and they kissed deeply, their heads tilted. He licked over her bottom lip and she split her lips, allowing him to slip inside her cavern.

"Mmm," She moaned into his mouth, grasping his chin. She unbuckled her seatbelt as they hurridly began to pull apart.

Kaizier made the seat move back as he unbuckled his jeans quickly. He unzipped his jeans and slid them down a bit before reaching in his boxers and grabbing his erect penis, pulling it through the slit in his boxers.

"Come sit on dis shit." Kaizier groaned, spitting in his hand before pumping his length as Alyssa moaned softly.

"Fuck," She moaned softly, pulling her panties down from the skirt. She then lifted her skirt up before making her way into his lap, and over the console.

She lifted her skirt so it was all the way up to her stomach. Kaizier connected their lips, both of them gasping into the kiss as Alyssa began to sink down, pushing his familiar appendage into her.

"Mm fuck," Alyssa moaned, her hands grasping the hanger holder.

Kaizier's lips disconnected and he licked over his lips. "Shiiit princess," he threw his head back, "Yo pussy so f-fucking good guh," He grunted.

Kaizier made it a point to grasp her top, pulling it up. Both arms around her back and forcing her towards him, he wrapped his lips around her nipple, Alyssa moaning and throwing her head back as she continued to bounce on him.

"Houuu s-shiiit." She sqeauled, squealching sounds beginning to emit through the car as it began to shake.

Kaizier unhook his lips from around her nipple with a pop, running his thumb over the erected bud. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuckkk," He placed both hands on her ass cheeks, forcing her to bounce harder.

"Cum on me, baby." He moaned. Kaizier grasped her chin, bringing them so close their lips were together. "Fuck, I want you ta make a fuckin' mess outta me, mama."

She moaned against his lips, squeeizing her eyes shut as she felt him thrust up into her, matching the pace of her bouncing.

"I-I'm gonna cu-cum baby!" Alyssa moaned loudly.

Kaizier grapsed both her hips, forcing her down on him faster, skin slapping on skin filling the car as he thrust up into her, his dick touching her insides so fucking good, as if they were made for each other.

"Cum fa me, fat guh." He whispered softly, biting his lip.

Alyssa groaned and clutched on his shirt as she came, squirting over his lap. She breathed deeply as he continued to thrust into her, her body falling limp and her head in his neck.

He assutled her insides, his tip brushing the bundle of nerves insde her over and over again. "Fuck, mami. I-I'm cumming in youuu," he threw his head back and let himself release inside of her.

The breath he was holding was soon to be released and he gripped both sides of her face, pulling them into a soft kiss.

"Thank you so much, fat guh." Kaizier whispered against her lips, smiling at her spun out look. He knew she was doing everything in her power to take the pain away, and distract him from everything for a little bit.

She bit her lip, running her acrylic finger down the side of his face, still sitting on his dick. She could feel him pulsing inside of her.

"Stop thanking me, pooh. It's us against the world, Kai. You know dis. Stop playing wimme," She laughed softly, pecking his lips, smiling at the soft smile that stretched across his lips.

"I luh yo whole life, guh."

"And I loves." Alyssa looked down at the mess on Kaizier's lap, rolling her eyes. "As much as I enjoyed this, I really was looking forward to eating."

Kaizier chuckled, nodding his head. He reached over and grasped the baby wipes.

Both of them hissed in pleasure and in pain as she lifted up, Kaizier's soft dicking falling from out of her. She moved to sit back in the passenger seat, her legs wide open, her feet on the dashboard.

"You stay doing this to meeee," Alyssa whined.

Kaizier cleaned himself up with some of the baby wipes before reaching over. He bit his lip, spreading her slick and swollen folds. Her insides were covered in white cum, and everything looked to be red and swollen.

"That pussy so pretty," He bit his lip, "I luh yo pussy, baby. I wanna be yo pussy fat guh."

"Boy," Alyssa smacked her lips, "You're a mess. Clean me, please."

He nodded and grabbed the baby wipes, running them gently between her folds before letting them close, like curtains, and cleaning the fat lips as well.

"You ready baby?" He held his hands out as she squirted hand santizier onto his palms.

Once she nodded, he smiled to himself, putting the car in reverse and pulling from out of the garage, on his way to feed his baby girl.

hiii babiesss

something short for the girls. most of his fights won't be written about forreal, probably his training. but anyways, i hope yall enjoyed.

aww poor alice. and poor poor kaizier.

Q and A

- have you lost a loved one?

- what's your favorite color?

- where do you see yourself in your 40s?

I LOVE YOU

boujeereapin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.9K 61
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป = ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
987K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
26.4K 1.1K 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - a boy in a throuple relationship hides a secret from his lovers for a girl on onlyfans. Do they found out?
43.2K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น