Brute's Paradise

By Suk-24

This is the sequel of the book 'Angel's Brute'. It starts from one and a half years after Manik flew away to... More

Copyright©
Declaration
Prologue
📽Trailer📽
Characters and Context part 1
Chapter 1 - "Love or madness..?"
Chapter 2 - "Brute's golden cage..."
💘Angel's Brute New Cover💘
❤Brute's Paradise New Cover❤
Chapter 3 - "Amity obstacle..."
Chapter 4 - "Secrets are dangerous..."
Chapter 5 - "Love is overrated..?"
Chapter 6 - "An unknown admirer..."
Chapter 7- "Love just for love..."
😞Hurt😞
🙏Thank you🙏
Chapter 8 -"Changed equation..."
Chapter 9 - "Crack in the mirror..."
Chapter 10 - "Repay to friendship..."
Chapter 11 - "Unknown enemy, known target..."
Chapter 12 - "I lost, you won..."
Chapter 13 - "Devils don't love..."
Chapter 14 - "He is her home..."
Chapter 15- "Cajoling him..."
Chapter 16- "Their decisions..."
Chapter 17- "New friendship..."
Chapter 18 - "Mr Manik Moody..."
Chapter 19 - "Half heaven, half hell..."
Chapter 20 - "Silhouette in Paradise..."
🤝Deal🤝
Chapter 21 - "Blackmail or Backstab..?"
🔊Shoutou🔊
Chapter 22 - "Devil in Danger..."
Chapter 23 - "Secrets of the Past..."
👉New Chapters👈
Chapter 24 -"The rhythm of deception..."
Chapter 25 - "Buried past..."
Chapter 26 - "Riddle bound..."
🙏Request🙏
🙏❤️Thank you all❤️🙏
Chapter 27 - "Monster in disguise..."
⚠️ Attention ⚠️
Chapter 28 - "Is everything fair in love..?"
Chapter 29 - "Cobweb of conspiracy..."
Chapter 30 - "Twisted trust..."
Chapter 31 - "Emotion and expression..."
Chapter 32 - "Every coin has two sides..."
Chapter 33 - "Devil's paws..."

Characters and Context part 2

2.1K 147 29
By Suk-24

Notorious 5: Manik's group when he was in Panchgani boarding school. There were 5 boys. Aryamaan Khurana, Cabir and Dhruv Dhawan, Abhimanyu Thakkar and of course Manik Malhotra. Cabir and Dhruv are siblings. All used to belong to well-to-do families. The most common thing that brought them close was their disturbing past and painful childhood. They used to be perilous for others while their bonding with each other was an example of staunch friendship. When Manik was 17 years old Abhimanyu died in an accident. Gradually, the remaining 4 started feeling part away as Abhimanyu's memories were haunting them. Manik left the school when he turned 18. Dhruv and Cabir also went to the U.S.A. to their uncle's care. Aryamaan stayed there another year and after that, he vanished like camphor. For some initial months, Manik tried to keep in touch with his notorious 3 but gradually the string became weak to weaker and one time it was actually torn. However, all of them again reunite in Manhattan after 7 years. Notorious 5 now has become notorious 4 but their mischief minds are still there. They often describe themselves by this famous line, "Hell is empty because all the devils are here."

Aryamaan Khurana: Mafia king of Manhattan, Boston and New York. 7 years back he vanished from his boarding school premises. Though his stepfather launched a kidnapping case in reality he only kidnapped him by his hired goons. The reason was Aryamaan's property and wealth that his maternal grandfather left for him. His mother remarried after Aryamaan's father's death and he became the easy target of his stepfather. However, that plan failed and his stepfather got killed by a gangster. He kept Aryamaan with him and brought up him as his son. Aryamaan took his throne as his heir and within some years, became the mafia king of the underground of the U.S.A. During Manik's court case of Nandini's kidnapping, he came in touch with Aryamaan again and the old friendship reignited. It is truly said, a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Cabir Dhawan: One of the partners of Dhawan Industries. He and his 1 year younger brother Dhruv took all the responsibilities of the business after their uncle's death. Cabir is mischievous and funny. But only for his friends. For the others, he is a hardcore businessman who only believes in profit. Apparently, bachelor but has a secret partner. Navya Mehta. His personal assistant cum permanent and only bedmate. Although their relationship is more than only physical Cabir is not ready to accept it as love. Because as per his ideology, being in love is not profitable. It only causes loss. His business mind overpowers his emotional heart.

Dhruv Dhawan: Cabir's younger brother. Another partner of Dhawan Industries. A man of few words but a man of sharp mind too. Dhawan industry mostly runs on his business strategies. In his childhood, he was molested by his private tutor. He told it to his father but he didn't believe his 9 years son. After 2 days the tutor died of food poisoning. Dhruv and Cabir's father also died after some time by drowning in a lake. He went for a boat ride but didn't know how to swim. Dhruv was with him and he witnessed his father's death helplessly. At least, he gave that statement to the Manhattan Police. Dhruv is engaged to his long-term girlfriend Aliya Saxena. She loves him and he loves her. Well, he says so. However, he is as mysterious as his past.

Abhimanyu Thakkar: The 5th member of Notorious 5. However, he died during their school days. The cause of this death was a road accident. A bike banged him when he was returning to his hostel by his cycle and he fell to the abyss. Police rescued his dead body after a week although he was hardly recognised as Abhi Thakkar as half of his body was eaten by the wild animals. His gang members recognised him by his bracelet and clothes. Abhimanyu was an orphan though he didn't have any dearth of money. He belonged to a royal family and had enough wealth to live his life as a royal heir. His death was the leading cause of Notorious 5's split up.

Navya Mehta: She works as the personal assistant of Cabir Dhawan in the Dhawan Industry. Smart, intelligent and efficient. Perhaps these are the qualities that instantly attracted Cabir towards her. Although Cabir is still unsure about his feelings for her and is bound to her mostly for physical need Navya secretly loves him. Because she doesn't want to be the begging lover in front of him as she is scared to lose this only bond of her lonely life. Sometimes when Cabir treats her as his mere habit she feels hurt. But as it is said, love is shameless. It makes even a strong person vulnerable.

Aliya Saxena: Dhruv Dhawan's fiancée. A nutritionist by profession. Quite a non-complicated character. Her policy is, that life is not that complicated. We just make it one. One man woman who loves Dhruv a lot. Knows about his past a little bit but never tries to dive down into it. Aliya is diabetic and for that only she is very food conscious. Her profession demands it too.

Ayan Agnihotri: Manik's manager and right hand. Knows Manik since his childhood as his father Abhiroop Agnihotri used to work as the manager for Manik's father and after him, for Manik too. For Ayan, Manik is God and he can do anything for his God like a devotee. Manik considers him as his younger brother though never shows his soft corner towards him. After leaving India, Manik got Ayan and Abhiroop in the U.S.A too. Right now, he lives in Boston and Manhattan simultaneously. He knows Manik's every secret and works for him like an obedient servant.

Abhiroop Agnihotri: Ayan's father. He was Manik's guardian during his teenage. After Manik's parents' death, he protected him as his own child. Knows Manik in and out and is with him in his every good and bad. Currently lives in Boston with his son Ayan and sometimes helps him to understand Manik more.  

These are the main characters of the story. Some brief but important characters will come as the story proceeds.

Author's note: To understand the story and the emotions of the characters I will suggest my all readers read its prequel Angel's Brute first. It will be helpful for you to connect with the plot. 😊The update of the next chapter will depend on votes and comments. Show your love❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 12.5K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
58.5K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...
605K 65.3K 101
Sequel to Destiny's Dice. Manik and Nandini have now begun a new chapter of their lives, being a married couple. Alas, Manik is not on board with thi...
1.1M 43.9K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...