Abandoned At Birth

By KittyKat_1605

Catalia Del Campo is a 16 year old from Spain. She lives with her adopted Grandmother. Her Grandmother found... More

Characters ( Catalia and her adopted family)
Chapter 1
Nana Rosie's House ( Exterior and Interior)
Chapter 2
Rossi Family Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Interior and Exterior of Mansion
Chapter 10
List of cousins:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N's Note: (not an update)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Characters
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

CHAPTER 15

13.9K 381 87
By KittyKat_1605

CATALIA'S POV:
I held on Luciano's hand with one hand and held the front of my dress with the other. I stepped one foot on the stone steps carefully then the other. It was a long way before we can get to the tree.

I nearly slipped if Luciano hadn't held me by my waist and helped me stand back up.

"I got you." He said as we slowly started to walk faster. He was still walking in the water. When I was a little bit comfortable I jumped from one stone steps to another. Me and Luciano were having fun walking to the tree. I let go of his hand for a while and jumped a few stone steps.

I heard him laughing so I looked back at him and saw he was looking at me while doing that.

"Come on, someone might see us." I told him, he walked closer to me and took my hand again. We walked to the tree while having fun. A few jumps later, we finally arrived under the tree. It looked even more beautiful up close.

Me and Luciano stayed silent for a while admiring the tree.

An idea popped into my mind and I smiled at that. I looked at Luciano and saw that he was still admiring the tree.

"Luciano?" I called him, he looked at me gently and raised his eyebrows. "Since you helped me grant my wish, I wanted to ask, if maybe you want to dance with me?" I asked him. He looked shocked at first and later on smiled but shook his head.

"I don't really know how to dance. And I haven't danced my whole life." He said shyly and looked down.

"Well it's just the two of us, no one has to see and no one has to know." I said and smiled at him. He looked up and smiled back.

"But we don't have any music." He said and looked at me with a sly smile.

I smiled at him. "Who said we needed music in dancing?" I said and stepped closer to him. As I started singing.

"Take my hand..." I extended my hand as he took it. "Take a breathe..." He breathed slowly. "Pull me close..." He pulled me close until our foreheads were tounching. "And take one step..." I stepped my one foot back as his other stepped forward.

"Are we really going to recreate a cliche highschool musical scene?" He said while smiling. I smiled back at him.

"Just go with it... Keep you eyes, locked on mine." I sang as we looked at each other's eyes. I placed one of his hands on my waist and I held the other and extended it to our sides. "And let the music, be your guide." I sang as we started to dance.

"Won't you promise me.... Now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget..." We sang as we danced around the tree. "We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing)... Wherever we go next..." He spun me around and caught me in his arms again.

"It's like catching lighting the chances of finding someone like you....

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do....

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better...

So can I have this dance( can I have this dance)" he lifted me up by my waist and sound us around.

"Can I have this... Dance." We sang as he slowly brought me down. My arms were around his neck while his hands both were on my waist.

We looked at each other and smiled, later on laughed still in that position.

"For someone who claims that they aren't a good dancer, you danced perfectly." I said and smiled at him. He looked down and smiled before looking back up at me.

"Well it's all because I have a beautiful and amazing dance partner that danced with me." He said. I blushed and shook my head.

"No I'm not. There are many more girls that are much more beautiful than me." I said and looked down.

"Not for me." He said and lifted my chin and made me look into his eyes. " The most beautiful girl for me, happens to be standing right infront me." He said and smiled at me. He leaned his forehead to mine as our eyes closed.

"Oh your eyes, your eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining..." He started singing, his voice sounded so relaxing that we started swing from side to side gently.

"Your hair, your hair, falls perfectly without you tryin'

"You're so beautiful, and I could tell you everyday...

"Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment you, you won't believe me...

"And it's so, it's so, sad to think that you don't see what I see...

"But everytime you'd ask if you ok? I'll say..." He sang tucked a hair behind my ear as my eyes were still closed.

"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cuz your amazing,
Just the way you are...

And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for a while... I know I did..." He said as we laughed. Before he continued.
"Cuz girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are, Yeah..." He finished as we still kept on swaying. He stayed in a comfortable silence still with our foreheads together and eyes closed.

The silence was broken when someone's phone rang, correction his phone rang. He groaned and took it out of his pocket.

"What?" He said bored. He listened for a few seconds and groaned again. "Do I have to? I'm really busy right now." He said irritated. "No I'm not doing that type of shit uncle! Alright alright." He said and ended the phone call. He told me that his uncle was looking for him and that we had to go back.

I said it was alright and we were about to walk back when he said we should take a picture. He asked for my social media name so he can send the pictures, I gave him and we back to the venue. I went in first as he said he had to get something in his car. I nodded and we bid our farewell.

When I entered I went to the squad whom asked me where I went, I told them that I looked around as I didn't want them to know about Luciano just yet.

All in all the rest of the event was peaceful and fun. We went home after everyone of the guests went home. It's was currently 12am so all of us were very tired. The squad went to me first before and said we should meet tomorrow morning then hugged and kissed me before going home. Mr. Armani also bid his farewell to us before he and his men exited.

Mr. Pavel and Stefan came and also excused themselves for the night, Stefan gave me a friendly hug before they bid their goodnight. When everyone was gone, me and my family went to our cars, fortunately the paparazzi were gone so it was easier and less stressful to do so.

When we got home I greeted them a goodnight and made my way up to my room. First I removed my shoes then my accessories, then carefully I removed the dress and hung it again. Then I removed the thigh holster and went to the bathroom to take a short bath. I changed into my matching skeleton top and pajama shorts.

I chatted the squad GC goodnight before I went to bed, I was about to lay down when my phone dinged. I looked at it and saw it was a message.

' Hey! I know it's late but I just wanted to say that tonight was one of the most fantastic nights I have had. Thank you for making it fantastic. Goodnight and sweet dreams!

-Luciano.

I smiled after I read the text, I decided not to reply for know as it was already late and we still had school tomorrow. I put the phone back in the dresser and went to sleep, unconsciously replaying the scene back at the tree.

Time skip to next Monday:
It's been over a week since school started and I gotta say it was a very fun first week. But since it was already the second week classes are about to officially begin. If last week we didn't have classes after lunch, well now we do. After lunch we have Arts  Gym class, then Music.

Me and the squad fell into routine, we would wait for each other by our lockers then either talk there or walk around until the bell rang.

I went to my locker and saw Reka, Damien, and Riccardo.

" Morning! Where are the others?" I asked them as I stood beside Damien and leaned on my locker.

This is what I'm wearing by the way:

"Morning too, they said they might arrive alittle late cuz they got stuck in traffic." Damien said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and the four of us talked for a while until one by one the rest of the squad arrived.

When the bell rang me and the squad went to our classrooms. Reka hand her arm around my shoulder and we were listening to her music. We walked to the classroom in a comfortable silence. When we arrived Prof Tilda wasn't there yet so we sat in the same seats that we sat in last week.

When Prof Tilda arrived she was holding the IDs, she went to the front and called out the students that owned their IDs. We were all present so I got curious why my name wasn't called. Before I could ask Prof Tilda looked at me.

"As for yours Catalia, Headmaster wants to see you about your ID. He wants you to report to him immediately." She said gently. I nodded and stood up then exited the room. I walked to the headmaster's office and knocked. He said enter so I went in.

"Good morning Headmaster Wane, you asked me to report here?" I asked. He nodded and gestured for the seat infront of him.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about your ID. First of all your grades are very impressive, and at first look you are qualified to be a Diamante. But the problem is, you are tied with someone on the Highest First spot. We decided that you and that student will both be Diamantes of your batch. So here is your ID, I won't hold you here any longer as you still have your classes." He said and gave me my ID that had a simple gold chain.

"Welcome to the Elite Four, well as of now Five, Ms. Rossi. We expected you to do your best to maintain your position in the Elite Five." He said proudly.

I looked at him curiously."I have one question, May I know who I am tied up on the Highest First? I wanna know who he or she is." I asked as I wore the ID.

"His name is Luciano, he was also part of the Elite Four last year." He said, I was a little shocked when I heard that it was him. I nodded and excused myself.

Time skip to lunch time:
"Wow, you're currently the second elite in our group!" Mayumi said excited. Mayumi, Aquinas, Reka, and Angelico were Oros, while Angelica, Alessandro, Damien, Riccardo, and Javier were D'argentos.

"Now I bet that Headmaster will be expecting you to maintain your position as one of the Elite Four?" Aquinas said as he drank from his glass.

"Actually for know, it's not Elite Four, it's Elite Five." I said, they all looked at me curiously.

"And why is that?" Javier asked. As all of them nodded and looked back at me.

"Well turns out I was tied with someone on the Highest First spot so the both of us the the Highest First of our batch." I said.

"Is it---" Angelico was cutted of when the intercom sounded turned on.

"Calling Ms. Catalia Rossi, please report to the headmaster's office immediately. I repeatCalling Ms. Catalia Rossi, please report to the headmaster's office immediately. " a female voice said and the intercom turned off.

I excused myself and immediately went to the Headmaster's office. I knocked and opened the door.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Rossi, I have called you here as I need you to do something for me." He said, I nodded for him to continue. "Well as you know you are tied up with Luciano on the Highest First spot, he was supposed to arrive 30 minutes ago but he didn't arrive, would you kindly look for him, as the three of us have to discuss your current situation." He said, I nodded and went out to look around the university.

It has been a few minutes of looking around for him but I still haven't seen him. When I was about to round a corner I saw two figures, it was obviously men as their body built was for a man.

"What? Can't say anything? Are you gonna go cry to your mommy? Oh wait! You don't have one! Cuz she's dead!" One said, I didn't recognize the first one but when I looked at the other one I recognized it was Luciano.

And Luciano was looking at the boy with anger in his eyes, and his fists were balled tightly. I hid behind the wall and peeked, good thing they didn't see me. The other boy continued to piss off Luciano, I don't know why but I decided to take out my phone and record it. I know that this is invasion of privacy and I shouldn't medle in other people's business but I feel like I could use this recording later.

I made sure that they wouldn't see either me or my phone. I continued to record them while listening.

"Ashame though I really wanted to meet your mommy so we could HANG out." The boy said and laughed at Luciano's face, I could tell he was slowly starting to get pissed off. "I see you are starting to get pissed off, don't try to do anything rash, your daddy might come here and pick you up. Oh wait! I forgot! Silly me, you don't have a daddy, he is also dead. Sad to think that, I really wanted to know him as well I'm sure we would have JUMPED OFF at a good start." The boy said taunting Luciano and getting closer to his face.

"I have a theory, maybe your parents died at a young age because they didn't want to be with you. Poor unfortunate you, with no one else to turn too. I would gladly share my MOM AND DAD with you but the same tragic fate might also happen to them if you got closer to them, they might also die like your parents, and I don't want MY PARENTS to leave me in this dark and cruel world, like how yours did." After what he said Luciano snapped and lunged at the boy.

He tackled the boy to the ground and started punching him nonstop. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THEM?! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THOSE THINGS?! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!" He roared, that caused chills to run down my spine. Now I know what Alessandro meant about not pissing him off. It really was a terrifying sight.

What got me questions in my head was, why was the boy not fighting back? His body was almost like Luciano's, so I bet he can fight him back, but he isn't. He's just laying on the ground, with a smirk in his face. I stopped the recording when guards came around the other end of the hallway and saw them.

"HELP ME! PLEASE! HE'S GONNA KILL ME!" The boy shouted at them. At that moment I knew, this was all planned. He was playing the victim and making Luciano look like the villain.

The guards immediately ran to them and held Luciano by his arms to remove him from the boy's top. The boy sat up while holding his head and acting as if he was the victim. Luciano and him were dragged away, while the guards were still restraining Luciano by his arms. The boy was brought to what I assume was the infirmary while Luciano was most likely brought to the Headmaster's office.

I leaned on the wall beside me still shocked at what happened. I slid down the wall and brought my knees to my chest and rested my forehead between my knees. I heaved deep breaths to calm myself down.

What should I do? Should I go to the headmaster's office and tell him what happened? Should I keep quiet as it doesn't involve me? But I have a recording, the proof that Luciano wasn't the one that started the fight.

I sighed and stood up, I walked to the headmaster's office to tell him what happened butbi was shocked to see Mr. Armani entering his office. After a few minutes the boy along with whom I assume are his parents also entered the office with anger written all over his face.

I stood infront of the door about to knock when I heard them discussing.

"Good Afternoon Mr. And Mrs. Green. I have called you here to discuss what has happened between your son and Mr. Luciano over here. Mr. Luciano has already told me his side of what happened now I want to know your side."

'This should be interesting...' I thought and listened to their discussion.

~~~~~
LUCIANO'S POV:
"Good Afternoon Mr. And Mrs. Green. I have called you here to discuss what has happened between your son and Mr. Luciano over here. Mr. Luciano has already told me his side of what happened now I want to know your side." Headmaster Wane said seriously.

I was currently inside the headmaster's office with uncle and Nero Green, the one who taunted me and his parents.

"Luciano said that you taunted him with talking about a topic that was very sensitive to him. He said that he snapped because you were disrespecting his Kate parents, do you deny that claim?" Wane said and looked at him seriously.

Nero immediately shook his head and looked at Wane with innocent eyes. "That isn't true Headmaster Wane, I never taunted him with anything. I was just talking to him, saying that I was more than happy to share my parents with him if it would help make him feel any better of losing his. After I said that he just lunged and me and started punching me. It was a good thing that there were guards that walked by and helped us, if not he would have killed me." He said while having fake tears in his eyes and lowered his head to add the dramatic effect.

I heard Uncle scoff quietly beside me and rolled his eyes. I know that Uncle knew that I would never do that to others under any circumstances. He knew that I had a lot of patience but when it comes to my family, it was a different topic. I would only fight with someone if it was really necessary or for self defense. He trained me to control my anger and extend my patience towards others but disrespecting my family was my borderline of those.

Mrs. Green patted his son's back to comfort him and looked at me and Wane furiously. "Look at what happened to my son?! He was only trying to console this man but what did he do in return?! He freaking beat him up!" She shouted at us.

"We will sue you for harassing and physical abuse towards my son. And I will make sure that you will get the worst punishment!" Mr. Green said towards me and Uncle. He looked at Wane and pointed at me. "Please tell us that you will be giving the right punishment to this young man for what he did to our son?!" He said to Wane.

"And what evidence do you have that what your son is saying, true?" Uncle asked calmly.

"The guards can stand witness against your nephew as they saw what he did to my boy." Mrs. Green said arrogantly.

"Yes, they were there and saw the end of the fight, but is there someone who can stand witness against what really happened? Is there someone or something to prove who is saying the truth between my nephew and your son?" Uncle asked and looked at Wane. Wane sighed and shook his head.

"Unfortunately there are no CCTV Footages that as it was a blind spot." Wane said sadly.

Uncle looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "So what are you saying? That you are believing these people who don't even know what truly happened?" He asked coldly.

"I'm sorry to say this Mr. Armani but because there are no other evidences or witnesses supporting your nephews claim, there's no other choice but to side with them. Considering your nephew's record, it is possible. And we also had an agreement, it was his last chance to change, if he was reported again to my office for a major offense then he will be expelled from Royalhood University." Wane said. I looked at the family infront of me and they were looking at us smugly. I looked at Nero and saw that he was looking at me with a triumph smirk on his face.

"And will he be?" Mr. Green asked trying to hide his sick smile.

"Unfortunately yes. I am sorry Mr. Armani and Mr. Luciano, don't worry, RHU will take care of Mr. Luciano's paperworks so that he can immediately enroll and continue his studies." He said sadly. Me and Uncle sighed as what he said was true. There weren't any evidences or witnesses to back me up, while the people infront of me have. We stood up and shook hands with Wane before exiting.

When we were outside Mr. Green went closer to us with a arrogant smile. " Don't think that you would get away from what you did to our son. Even if you are expelled we would still sue you for harassment and physical abuse." He said as they walked away.

I looked at uncle and he smiled at me sadly. "You should go get you things, I'll wait for you at the car." He said and walked off. I sighed and walked to my locker. I got all of my things and walked to the entrance. I looked down at the gold ID chain around my neck which Wane gave to me before Uncle arrived. I took it off and threw it to the garbage can and walked out of RHU.

~~~~~
CATALIA'S POV:
I heard everything, when they were done I immediately hid behind the wall so that they won't see me. I even heard Mr. Green saying that he will still sue Luciano for something that he didn't start.

I followed Luciano and saw that he threw something in the garbage can before walking away. I went closer to he garbage can and saw that it was his Elite Five ID. I took it out and stared at it for sometime before determiningly walking back to the Headmaster's office.

I knocked at it and immediately entered. I saw Headmaster Wane sitting on his chair with his head in his hands. He looked up and he immediately leaned back on his seat.

"Catalia good timing, about the Elite Four---" He started but I cut him off.

"I do not want to talk about that Headmaster. I have something important to tell you." Sensing my seriousness he offered the seat infront of him. He asked what it was and I heaved a sigh.

"I know what truly happened between Luciano and Mr. Green." I said, he looked shocked but later on became serious again. " And I am ready to stand as a witness for Luciano, I have evidence to show what truly happened and proof that Luciano never initiated the fight." I said seriously. He looked relieved and immediately told his secretary to call back the Green Family and Luciano back to his office.

We waited for everyone in the office. Headmaster said if I was truly ready to stand for Luciano and I nodded determined.

The first to arrive was the Green Family, they were furious and curious why they were called back. But Headmaster Wane told them to sit down and wait for Luciano and his Uncle. When they arrived I could see that Mr. Armani was shocked to see me there while Luciano was looking at me curiously.

Headmaster Wane told them to sit down and explained to them about the situation. The Green Family glared at me while Luciano and Mr. Armani were looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"And what evidence do you have little girl?" Their son said as he glared at me.

I looked at him blankly unfazed by his glare. I took out my phone as everyone watched my every move. I pressed on the recording video, put the volume speaker on the highest setting so that everyone could hear and have it to the Headmaster.

The Headmaster took my phone and played the video. As we listened to the recording it could see the Green Family visibly pale while Luciano and Mr. Armani looked at each other happily. Once the video was done Headmaster gave me back the phone, thanked me and looked at the Green Family coldly.

"So Mr. Nero, could you explain what we just heard?" HM Wane said coldly and joined his hands together which made him look more intimidating if I must say.

"T-that wasn't m-me! T-the video c-could have been edited! She m-must have e-edited the video to make it look and sound like me, b-but that wasn't m-me Headm-master I-i swear!" He said stuttering.

"If you are doubting my evidence then I would gladly have it examined by an expert." I said and crossed my legs and looked at them blankly.

"If it the video could confirmed that it is true, legal actions will have to be taken. Prejury and making a false statement could get you imprisoned for 5 years, along with fines and probation. So better admit to your fault now, or legal actions will be done." HM Wane told Nero but he was standing his ground that he didn't do it along with his parents that says their son could never do such a thing.

"Well since you are standing your ground we may as well ask one of our professors here in RHU to examine the evidence." He asked his secretary to call on the professor. "And since you are very adamant on your side of the story we will take legal actions."

"I might as well call our lawyer, please excuse me." Mr. Armani said and stood up then went outside with his phone in his hands. Luciano looked at me and smiled thankfully, I smiled back and nodded at him. After a few minutes Mr. Armani came back inside.

"It will take her 30 minutes to arrive is that alright?" He asked HM Wane whom nodded.

"Where is she at anyway?" Luciano asked him as he sat back down.

"Luckily, she's in here in Italy for business and she was supposed to visit someone. But she said that she'll arrive in approximately 30 minutes." Mr. Armani answered him.

A few minutes later another man entered to which was the professor that HM Wane mentioned earlier. He asked for my phone and I gave it to him. He said that he will need a few minutes then he will come back with the results.

"By the way Ms. Catalia..." HM Wane called me once the professor exited, I looked at him questioningly. "Could I offer you any drinks or food? I know that when I called for you, it was in the start of lunch time, so I bet you have barely eaten anything." He asked to which I politely shook my head.

"Thank you for the offer Headmaster, but there's no need for that I could just go to the cafeteria and buy a little snack later." I said.

"Why don't the three of us go to the cafeteria while waiting? Cuz I know for a fact that even Luciano hasn't had his lunch and I'm sure even you are hungry Catalia. Is that alright with everyone?" Mr. Armani asked them to which they releculantly nodded. We stood up and walked to the door but Mr. Green called me.

"Who are you? Why do you look so familiar?" He asked me. I looked back at him and smiled fakely.

"Oh where are my manners, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name Catalia Melania Evangeline Del Campo.... Rossi. It's very nice to meet all." I said and smiled at them. They looked betnd shocked when they heard my name. From my peripheral vision I saw Mr. Armani smirk at their reactions while Luciano was also looking at me shocked.

The three of us exited the room when my phone dinged. I looked at it and saw it was from the squad group chat. All of them were asking me where I was and why I didn't come back after lunch. I told them that something came up and I had to help HM Wane with something, they immediately replied and told me to be careful and that Riccardo has my bag since him and I have the same gym class time and that if I wanted to come for it, I should go to him. I replied thank you and said that maybe I'll meet them before the last class ends. I put my phone back in my pocket as Luciano opened the car door for my to which I smiled and thanked.

When I got inside he followed while Mr. Armani was in the passenger seat, and their driver in the driver's seat.

"So... You're a Rossi..." Luciano said nervously. I could help but laugh at his cuteness.

"Yes, yes I am..." I said. He looked up at me and smiled before looking back down.

"Honestly I didn't expect you to be one..." He said, I laughed at him.

"Do the two of you know each other before this incident?" Mr. Armani asked as he looked at us. Me and Luciano explained how we got to know each other and how we met again at the event last Monday, but we didn't tell him about the tree scene. We wanted to keep it a secret.

We arrived at the cafeteria and ate while we talked. After 20 minutes we went back to the office and chilled outside the office. After 5 minutes the Green Family came back and went inside not before sending us a death glare to which we glared back at.

Me and Luciano continued talking when Mr. Armani's phone rang. He answered it and told us that their lawyer was already here.

We went inside. " Headmaster, my pilot is asking if you would grant the permission of letting them land on your helipad?" Mr. Armani asked him. HM Wane looked shocked at his question but nevertheless nodded. Mr. Armani said to the person on the phone that their permission has been granted. He ended the phone call and looked at us. " Shall we proceed to the helipad?" He said and exited while we followed.

When we arrived at the helipad, we could see a helicopter a few meters above it. The wind that was coming from it was strong so I had to grab on to Luciano whom held me by my waist to keep me in place.

When the helicopter finally landed a woman came out from it with shades, she looked very familiar. She walked to us as she removed her shades and I was shocked at who it was.

"MAMA?!"

~~~~~
Hey guys!!!! Ok first of all thank for the all support that I got from the previous chapter, I loved and laughed at your comments so much and it just made my day.

And also thank you for 12K+ reads on this book guys!!! Thank you for supporting my first book, I can't thank you enough.

Ok, so who do you think will win between the two boys? Luciano or Nero?

Will Catalia's nosing around be useful or not? What do you think?

You guys will find out what happens in the next chapter.

Till then, If you guys have any suggestions for the upcoming chapters, comment it or message me the suggestion.

Feel free to vote and leave a comment if you want. And if you could share this story to others.

See you guys in Chapter 16!
Stay safe, stay happy and stay healthy!
Love you guys!!!

-kittykat_1605
<3

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...
1.1M 26.4K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
197K 3.8K 43
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
162K 3.4K 25
Sierra and Sienna were the first girls in the Italian mafia after many generations. Their mother had ran away with them because she didn't want them...