hello teacher (noren)

By wishwyou

jeno + renjun publish : 1 January 2022 end : 6 June 2022 More

hello teacher
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
important notice to all readers
chapter 32 (side characters ending part 1)
chapter 32 (side characters ending part 2)
chapter 33 (ending - main characters)
not an update but-
prequel!
!!

chapter 18

527 19 25
By wishwyou

'Breaking News : Leno from JCT was being caught dating!'

All members of JCT gathered in the room, standing beside each other, and couldn't look into their manager and CEO's eyes. Leno's name was all over the internet because of the new headline from the daily newspaper that morning.

"What is this? Dating?" The CEO of the company threw away the newspaper, hitting directly on their manager's face. "Why can't you handle your idol?! I'm giving you this job and you should take it as a serious matter! This is not the place where you can make it as your own playground!"

His voice echoed in the room. Face turned into bright red, showing how mad he was.

"Leno, is it true? About the news? Answer me," His voice became softer once he talked to Jeno. One of the reasons why the manager dislikes Jeno. He was being treated better than anyone else. Every pair of eyes were looking at Jeno, waiting for his answer. Jeno shook his head, denying what he did in his real life.

"Good then. Pay the media to stop them from posting about this, ask them to take down all the rumour about Leno and give a statement that Leno denied that he is dating someone. Make sure to be careful after this and don't let this happen again, or you know what will happen to you, and JCT," The CEO said before gesturing to them to leave his room.

Jaeyu's eyes caught the sight of Jeno and as soon as they left the room, Jaeyu asked Jeno to meet him personally. Jeno thought he was a lucky little bit because their manager also wanted to meet him but Jaeyu was a little bit quick, grabbing his hand first. After making sure no one was there, Jaeyu brought Jeno to a small room located at the end of the hallway in that level. He closed the door before facing Jeno.

"Are you really dating someone?"

Jeno already expected that question will come out from their leader's mouth. He did not know how to answer him, lying for the nth time, shaking his head as the answer.

"Ah, it seems like you want to keep the problem all by yourself. I don't know what happened in your real life. Sometimes, I'm wondering if you are considering me as your leader or not,"

Jeno sighed, looking at Jaeyu. "Do you think I should tell you every single thing? My personal matter is none of your business. So, stop it, hyung." Jaeyu grabbed both of Jeno's shoulders, making the boy look into his eyes. "Three years Leno. It's been three years since we debuted and almost ten years since we knew each other, but I never knew you personally! I want to know you better, Jeno. I don't want you to suffer alone,"

Jeno kept on shutting his mouth, and did not know what to respond. He knew Jaeyu was trying really hard to take care of their group members and he kinda admits he is the one who put the line between them. He did not talk very much with Jaeyu since their debut, but back then, Jaeyu was the only hyung that helped him a lot in training, practising and singing but never once he depends on Jaeyu in other things especially about his personal life.

Seeing no response from Jeno, Jaeyu laid his back on the white wall before continuing, "I think I should tell you this but, please don't tell the others." He paused.

"It's okay to date someone you love. I'm doing that, you know? For about four years?"

The statement from Jaeyu made Jeno gasp, not believing what he heard. Their leader was dating someone too? Same as him? Jaeyu took out his phone, showing his lockscreen to Jeno. He smiled, saying, "Isn't he pretty? His name is Doyoungie," Jeno looked at the phone before looking back at Jaeyu's face as the guy seemed to want to talk about 'Doyoungie' more.

"I entered this company four years earlier than you. All of my friends back then already debuted at a really young age but I'm the only one who still trains in that small room. When you guys entered the company, I'm the oldest trainee among all of you. Everytime each of you did something wrong, I'm the one who was being scolded by those teachers. That time I'm still young, so I felt stressed easily. I blamed each of you and I did not have anyone to talk with about how stressful my life was until I met Doyoungie."

Jaeyu smiled when he mentioned the guy's name.

"He's so sweet and adorable. He's older than me, a year older. I met him at a convenience store around midnight. I'm drinking a lot of beer alone until I got drunk and he found me before bringing me to his house because my condition was really worst at that time,"

Jeno smiled, finally knowing the reasons why Jaeyu always controls his alcohol take. Jaeyu just gets drunk so easily.

"We became friends after that. I met him in private almost everyday. You know, I did not attend the practises because Doyoungie missed me and I went to meet him. It's so funny that I'm willing to do anything only for him although we were nothing back then,"

"But then, less than one year before we debuted, I confessed to him and yeah Doyoungie accepted me! I always call him my lucky charm because days after he accepted my confession, the company told us to prepare for our debut. Good things always happen when I'm with him,"

Jaeyu took a glance at Jeno who seemed to think about everything Jaeyu said. Jaeyu let out a chuckle when Jeno was really into his thoughts. From Jeno's eyes and how Jeno acted, he knew that the guy was deeply in love. "So, if you have someone that you love, please keep that person and don't let him or her go. There is nothing wrong about loving someone. If that is the only thing you can do to make you feel happy, just go for it. You're scared because you are an idol? No, idols are also human like everyone else. Company rules? Hah, rules are made to be broken."

The sudden ringtone from the phone made both of them forget their thoughts, focusing on the caller from Jaeyu's phone.

'Incoming video call from Doyoungie 🐰'

"Want to talk to Doyoungie?" Jaeyu asked Jeno which Jeno nodded as his answer. Doyoungie seems like a nice person, and there is no reason to avoid nice person like him. Yeah, that was what Jeno thought and he agreed to the offer.

Doyoungie 🐰

"Jaehyunnie!! Doyoungie miss you already!! Doyoungie want to cuddle badly right now!! Return home quickly,"

That was not what Jeno expected 'Doyoungie' would be, being childish, pouting at Jaehyun while shaking his body with only a piece of thin white t-shirt and a lot of red marks on his-? What the fuck he saw just now? Jeno knitted his brows, looking away but Jaehyun only smiled at Jeno's reaction. He felt proud actually to show off his masterpiece to Jeno.

"I will come home later, Youngie~ Oh, by the way, look, Leno is here," Jaehyun showed Jeno on the screen, making 'Doyoungie' at the other side quickly changed his position from laying to sitting, adjusting his cloth to cover his marked collarbone that obviously made by Jaehyun with a pillow.

Doyoungie 🐰

"Oh, ohh, Leno? H-hi, I'm Doyoung, nice to see you, yeah. I'm sorry if you heard or saw something weird just now, haha. Jaehyun! Why don't you tell me?! Uh, this man! Don't return home!"

Jeno told Jaehyun that he wanted to leave first, and did not want to disturb the couple. Seems like Doyoungie was mad at Jaehyunnie, and Jeno did not want to get involved with it. He closed the door, smiling.

Will Renjun and him become like that one day? Ah, what if Renjun welcomed him home with something like that? Oh or should he mark Renjun the same way as Jaehyun did?

It seems like a good idea and Jeno wanted to try it someday.

Jaehyun's secret boyfriend

Kim Doyoung (31)
Jaehyun's boyfriend. He lives with Jaehyun and works as a writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 9.4K 72
..( πŸŽ™οΈ )𝗑𝗖𝗧xπ—’π—–π˜€ "π™£π™˜π™© π™™π™§π™šπ™–π™’? 𝙙π™ͺπ™™π™š, 𝙣𝙀, π™ž π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™©π™¬π™žπ™˜π™š!" in which a group of friends find ...
2.1K 93 9
"only in our dreams can we really be together." - idol au ; text fic mark lee - started: mar. 6, 2023 published : dec. 14, 2023 finished : -
176K 7.3K 106
"π˜π˜” π˜šπ˜– π˜‹π˜–π˜•π˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜›π˜ π˜Šπ˜–π˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜Žπ˜Œ" "π˜π˜” π˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜  π˜›π˜– π˜‹π˜™π˜–π˜— π˜–π˜œπ˜›" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—π—Œ π—π—ˆ π—€π—ˆ π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡π—π—‚π—…οΏ½...
595K 23.4K 68
PSYCHO AU Β© wonsfx 2020