"The weak and pitiful one bec...

By AmaniMaiza

athanasia was a princess who only wanted her father love no more , but her father only cared about her sister... More

The prologue
The princess lost her hope
let's start all over again
The palace got attacked
The first meeting
the magical cave again us
the two last doors
where did the pitiful princess go?
the great magician of the tower
my new knights
My first happy day
the tea party
"My family "
The crown princess.
Athy vs ijekiel
who will win?
I will win
the competition (2)
the second chaotic tea party
the confession
the confession (2)
we started a new life
A funny first date
we just want honest feelings
how to be a good girlfriend
No longer the " lovely princess"
An apologize
A new friend
the princess is angry
everything is solved for now
the storm arrived
let's save lucas!
the fight part 1
the fight 2
lets go home
we're finally back
"together forever " [the end ]

The competition(1)

2.4K 94 54
By AmaniMaiza

athanasia POV:

today is finally the start of the competition .

I wonder what claude will do .

the only thing I heard is that there will be 3 parts .

today we are going to do the first one.

" princess , a letter from the palace have arrived " liliy gave me a letter that claude send .

I opened the letter .

" priness? what does it say,"

" it says that the 1 part will be about the managment of the palace" I told lily

" the managment of the palace?" lily titled her head .

" they will see if the palace is cleaned ,if the maids and butler are doing their work ,if they follow the rules ,the budget of the palace ..ect..in other-words they want to see how much are we good at managing the palace" I explained to lily and my maids .

" isnt it cheating ?! the empror is the one who take care of the emraled palace and how does that have anything to do with being a crown princess!!.
Im sure they just did it because they want to be at advantage against you your highness!!" seth said really annoyed.

" this is really not fair !" anna yelled.

" calm down everyone." I told them calmly ,when they were quite I continued.

" first of all, its true that his majesty is the one who take care of the emraled palace but the exam is not going to be just a tour at the palace  .
they are going to ask question about the managment and you need to stay calm and answer with confidence because an empror must always keep his calm.

second of all, it does have something with the titel of the crown princess ,
a princess who cant take care of a single palace cant possibely take care of an entier kingdom.

it's perfect for a first test " I explain to them quietly.

" this is our princess for sure you're so wise princess." Lily said really proud .

I smiled at them .

" okay lets hurry before the nobels come for the test !" anna said excitely.

" here princess since the palace names is " ruby' I prepared a red dress for you to show that its ' your palace- " seth said really excited too.

is it just me or I'am seeing fire emerging from them?

I laugh

" okay ,give it to me "

" you look perfect princess!!" the maids said happy of their work .

" thanks ,everyone please go back to your works now" I order them.

" yes princess"

they all left.

" is the competition today?" lucas appear from nowhere.

I was scared that things would be awkward after that night but lucas seem to act normally.

just remembering it make me embarassed.

" yes it is "

" humm do you need to go through this much pain?"

" what do you want me to do else ?" I asked him.as if he was stupied.

" I dont know maybe something like ' the chimera is not the emprors real daughter so she cant have the throne" or something like that"

I froze at his words  .

" what did you say? you cant say this words easly lucas"

" why ? its the truth ,she is not his real daugther " lucas said crossing his arms.

" hein?"
end of athanasiaPOV

at the emraled palace three nobels who are specialist in managing come to make the test to jennete then to athanasia .

" blessing and glory upon the sun of the obelia empire your highness ." they bow down to jennete .

" you can rise " she told them.

" we are going to do the test are you ready princess?"

" yes "

the nobels start visiting the palace .

everything is on its place.

the managing is perfect .

they even asked jennete some question and she was able to respond even if she was a littel nervous.

" it was impressive your highness" they told her .

" thank you " she smiled at them

honestly right now to them its impossible to do better than this .
specially that the ruby palace was once the concubine's palace.

" I dont think princess athanasia would be  able to keep up to you" the nobel woman told her

" of course she cant ,my niece is perfect" rosaria said happily that jennete would probably be the winner .

" we will go now to princess athanasia ,blessing and glory upon the sun of the obelia empire " they bow down and left .

jennete felt a hand on her shoulder .
" good jennete Im sure we will be able to achive our goal " she told her with a scary aura.

jennete felt a chill .

" something look weird..' was all she thought.
athanasia POV :

" hein? what do you mean lucas " I asked him again

" its like I said that chimera is not the current empror's daughter ." lucas repeat what he said .

" hein? then who's daugther is she ? and how do you know that?" I asked him again

" I dont know . her power is clearly one of the royals but not from your father ,so I suppose that she was the daugther of the perevious empror"

" anastacious's child? its not impossible since jennetes mother was once the crown princess. does that mean that she hide that fact and then roger wanted to use this to make her claudes child?" I put my fingers on my chin and was thinking.

" probably, so ? are you going to tell them that?" he asked me

" no .on the opposite I want no one to know about this ." I told him

" hein ? why?"

" humm because I prefer to do the competition rather than having a mess if this would be revealed ." I explain to him

he stare at me.

" what?" I asked him.

" why arent you angry?"

" why should I be angry?"

" its not impossible that the chimera knew that she is not his real child but still keep pretending  it while you ..you couldnt take what you wanted and what belong to you" lucas said while searching for a lie on my face.

but there is no lie at all.

" I'm not angry, isnt the real culprit right now is claude ? there are a lot of parents that have more then one child but they still love them equally ..beside if he hated me more after jennete arrive its just means that he never loved me to begin with ."

"....."

"princess ! the nobels are coming ! " a maid called me from far .

" yes Im coming , see you later lucas ." I turn around.

he graped my hand
" yes see you later " and he kissed my cheek.

.
..
..
......!???

heiiinn!?

" w-what are you doing !! " I put a great distance and touch my cheek

he smiled .

" wow, this is  breaking my heart you're treating me like some virus " he smirk.

" you.you..💢💢"

" see you. good luck."

and he vanised  .

this guuyyyyy !! I blushed

.

" blessing and glory upon the sun of the obelia empire your royal highness"

the nobels bow down

" greeting everyone you may rise"

" shall we start?" the nobel woman asked

" yes" .

with this we start visiting .

we start with the garden.

" princess ,what are these " the nobel man pointed at a small ball of cristal that is magicaly watering the roses.

" I asked the magician of the black tower to create something that can water the garden to make it more easy to the gardener palace."

they looked at me quite surprised .

" I-I see ,well the garden is really beautiful "

" thank you . shall we move inside ?"

the guards open the door for us and imediately the butler was here in a second .

" welcome your highness" he bow down.

" and to you too dear guests , after the test feel free to have a cup of tea"

the nobels are still surprised about how fast and polite the butler was .

even in the emraled palace the butler was competent but not as polite as this one.

" I will acompanye you to explain how the palace work" the butler said

" how the palace work?" they ask in unison

" yes since the ruby palace is officially my master's palace , there are some rules that the princess add and some that she removed .so allow me to explain it to you"

" heuu, is it alright to do this your highness?" the nobel man ask

" yeah, its my palace ,so its my rules" I said with great confidence .

they flinch for a moment.

they looked like they were scold when they were the one who asked .

was-I scary ?

I smirk at them.

" lets get going then" I walked ahead with grace.

all the palace was  clean .

since lily was reaally strict with the maids and also very competent.

we arrive at the place where they were working.

after seeing me they bow down and greeted me.

lily come and present herslef as my nanny but also as the head maid .

" I will explain some of the rules about the servents" the butler come and talk to the nobels.

" lets start about the one that was removed .
first, violence is prohibit to punish the servents if they make mistakes."

" what?!" the nobels were shocked

after all to them its the only way to prevent mistakes.

" princess this is not a good idea" the nobels woman turn to me but the butler continue talking.

" if the servent make a mistake in his work his salery will be reduce or he will have more hours of work, if he correct his mistakes and doesnt do it again his salery will return to normal again." he explain.

the butler is competent to the point where Im not even talking.

" I see ,why did you make such a rule?" the nobel woman asked me .

I looked at her in the eye and said .

" if I use violence as a punishment for them they will work with the fear of dying, so the autmosphere would be all negative and even suffocating .

negative thought dont let us do a proper work and cut pur determiation ,that why I removed it .

I will be strict with servent but I will make sure that they are comfortable in their work.
they are  my people after all."

"....."
silence fall in the room

" I see, alright ,shall we continue" the nobel man smile.

" we shall" .

after visiting all the palace we went to the training ground.

my brave knights welcomed me firmly .

" blessing and glort upon the sun of the obelia empire your highness"

" your highness ,you didnt come in the morning so we were worried " theo with his smiling face told me

" hein? princess do you come here every morning?" the nobelman told me.

" yes ,usually I'm the one who train them " I told her .

" what?!"

" yes the princess was the one who train us everyday even if she is too busy" the captain come and spoke to the nobels politly.

the nobels was now on the level of speechlessness .

" hum ..princess..can you really train them even thought you're not an experiences knight?"

" ....."

" its true being a knight is not only about strength"

" you're right .
I'm not experience about this ,after all Im not even a knight."

its true after all , I  proved myself by beating them and then helped them train to be more strong.

it benifit them but it benifit me too because by watching their mistakes and them correcting me sometimes, we are becoming more strong together

however , I'm not a knight who had a lot of battels or anything like that ,so I cant teach them something that I dont even know or that I dont want to even know.

Im the crown princess not a knight..but.

"I cant teach them what a knight means but I firmly belive that its something that they need to learn by themselfs " I told them looking straight at their eyes

" what?"

" how to be a knight ..I think its better they find their own answer at this rather then having someone else telling them about it.
what kind of knight they want to be .
what is the thing they want to protect ."

" do you really belive its better to learn by yourself rather then having someone guide you?"

" Im not cancelling the fact that having a guide help you not to go the wrong way but it doesnt mean its necessery .
I'am also like that"

" I dont have anyone to guide me how to be a good empress but even so ..I belive that its something I need to find by myself to be the best empress ever ."

the nobels widden their eyes a littel.

even the knight were looking strangely at me.

after a while the visit were finished now I only have to wait for the result.

when I was acompanying them to the carriage .

the nobel man turn to me .

" princess ,can I ask a last question.but it may be rude "

" go ahead what is it?"

" are you sure you can compete with the emraled palace which is a palace specialy for the princesses to the ruby palace which was for the concubine?"

it was a rude question but I know why he ask that.

" the ruby palace is no longer the palace of the concubines its my palace" I told him with a neutral face.

" yes  its your palace but everyone will still see it as the palace for concubines .
the garnett palace if for the empror , the saphire palace is for guests and the emraled palace is for the princesses what about the ruby palace now ? what is its fanction?" he ask me clearly abserving me

" ..for now its the palace for the crown princesses and its not impossible that he become the palace of the future queen" I told him without even blinking.

" I see" he smiled and got into the carriage .

after they left I sigh.

"  ..it was a tiering day"

I went in ,the butler come at me

" princess ,would you like a cup of tea ?"

" yes please .you did great today ,it went smooth thanks to you."

" thank you your highness"

" everyone else too ,you all did great "

I told the servents who were hiding trying to listen to the conversation

" ahh princess its not what your thinking!!"

" dont worry about it I wil forgive you if you give me a delicious lunch Iam reaally hungry"

" I will you highness!"

I smiled .

the result will be at the end of the day .

even if Iam confident Iam still nervous

time skip:

at the end of the day the result have arrived in a letter .

Lily bring me the letter .

the butler and all the maids are here cerceling me, nervosity can be felt

I slowly open the letter and read it aloud .

princess athanasia after a long day
of analysing your and princess jennetes performance and a long hesitation.

we cant to tell you officially that
you are the winner of this
first part

congratulation!

I couldnt believe my eyes I read it over and over again.

all the servents were screaming of joy .

" princess! you did it ! your the best !" anna was screaming.

" of course she is the best! stop saying things that are obvious!" seth scold seth

"  princess how abou-!?! princess?! whats wrong!?"  the butler was going to ask me but he stopped mid-sentence.

a tear come out of my left eye.

I dont know if it was because I won or because I worked hard but I suddenly become emotionel.

" dont worry everyone its nothing ,Im just glad that I was able to win ..its all thanks to you guyes thank you very much" I told them with a smile tears still falling.

!??

" no no! princess it all your hard work"

" yes we did nothing special!"

" we are glad to be of your help"

maybe its because of my words but all the servents start crying too

" princess, I'm really honored to be your butler "

heinn!? even the butler start crying !!?

what should I do? seeing this make me want to cry too.

" this won't do I can't possibly see our future queen crying ,even if its tears of joy" suddenly someone wiped my tears with a handkerchief

it was lucas .

" lucas... "

" ohh lord did you hear the princess words ?I cant stop crying , I think I need a handkerchief too" anna said still crying

" me too." lily said trying to wiped the tears .

" yeah ,yeah here everyone " lucas summon handkerchief for everyone

I laugh and all of them looked at me ..

it was really a funny and rediculous sight .

" yep exacly like I thought." lucas titled his head as if he just confirmed something

" what?"

" you look the most beautiful when your happy"

" ......?.....!.....?!?!.....hein?!"

this guy what is he saying in front of everyone!

" now ,now we will be embarassed if you start flirting now" lily said while laughing a littel

" ah!? we're not flirting! " I yelled.

" we're not?" lucas asked me.

whats wrong with this guy!

" ahhhh anyways even if we won this part there is still 2 others  so stay focused!"

"yesss"

they all said in unison.

end of athanasia's POV

in the middel of the night when everyone was sleeping ,lucas was walking in the garden

after some steps , when he was sure that he was far enough from the palace he stopped.

" how about you stop hiding and come face me hum?" lucas said aloud

" I know you're here, so its either you come out or I will come to you"

after a moment of silence an attack come from a tree towards lucas but he blocked her really easly.

" I can see why my master admire you so much " warren come out.

" hum master you say.. does that mean your that bastard disiple?" lucas asked him

warren frowned

" I dont permit you to insult my master "warren attaked lucas once more .

" this wont kill him but it will at least injured him' warren thought

" humm there is no doubt about it your his disiple ,the both if you are crazy and obssessed.....humm ...this was quite a strong attack I can see that you're more strong than that guy" lucas clapped his hands.

" ...Icant belive it.." warren sweat a littel.

"he doesnt have even a scratch, this is crazy"

" ah.of course when I say that you are strong its because I compare you to your master .

to me ...you're not diffrent than a bug.." lucas smirk arrogantly.

" you bastard"

'I come just to see how much he is strong but for some reason...I feel that his strength doesnt have a limit " warren tought.

" alright ,I will show some spells" lucas smiled.

lucas open his month and say

" kneel."

in fraction of second warren was at his knees .

" what the..what did you do"

" this is a spell that only me can use ,you must be honnored"

" you son of-"

" I dont like swearing ,shut.your.month"

warren wasnt able to say anything
his voice dispear.

lucas walked towards him and step on him

" AHKKK"

" humm ,so it was you the bastard that want to summon a demon here right?"

" I need to leave!"

in a second warren teleport back thinking that he run aways but he didnt know that it was lucas who let him go

" it doesnt matter I will let you go this time, now that I know what your magic looks like I can find you no matter where you go."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

my deaaaar readeres how are you doing?

are you alright?

was waiting difficult?

I hope you liked that chapter .

now that I think about it Im curious.

when you first saw my stroy when you read the titel what was your thought?

what did you think would happen?

anyways, tomorow we're going to see chapter 119 !

lucathy's date !! I hope no one interrupt them .

claude Im talking to you ,please stay in your palace😇

I hope you enjoyed the chapter see you in the next one~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 929 41
Book 1 เผบ ๐“ก๐“พ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช! เผป How the hell did that happen? When Lisa took her last breath under water, she thought that was it...
7.3K 406 12
Athanasia was never loved. Ever since she arrived in the world, her life was already in shambles. Her mother was dead, her father neglects and abuses...
131K 5.5K 80
"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gone through everything to survive, and aft...
8.5K 442 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tรฌrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...