FALLING FOR MY PROFESSOR??? (...

By fangirlbhoomi1307

This one is slightly inspired from the show "Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani" as per the characters but in this... More

I'M CRAZY FOR YOUπŸ˜‹
LET'S CRACK THE DEALπŸ˜‹

I GOT EVERYTHINGπŸ’«

1.1K 152 57
By fangirlbhoomi1307

Shaurya Sir, Anokhi called him early morning when he was leaving for Institution for his classes.

He stopped listening to that one Charming voice but confused cause of the odd timing.

Ms. Bhalla aaj to aapka Medical Exam hai Aap yaha kya kar rahi hein,he asked out of curiosity.

Aapka chehra dekhe bina din accha nahi jata isliye aa gayi, she smirked.

Aap fir shuru ho gayi, he told faking anger though was gushing over her flirting skills.

Ab batayengi kyu aayi hein aap??

Vo ye aapke Sample Papers vaapas dene the, she handed over him the file.

Mere... Ye mere ni hai, he denied instantly as if was caught red handed.

Kisse jhooth bol rahe hein aap Mujhse... Maan kyu ni lete ki aapko bhi mein pasand hu... Abhi se bol rahi hu Proposal mein diamond ring lungi, Anokhi revealed her intentions.

Aap kuch zyada hi confidence mein ni haii?? Shaurya asked eagerly.

Use pyar kehte hein by the way ye notes aapne bhijvaye the Peon Bheiya se cause ye sample papers library mein available the nahii when I asked two weeks ago and then next day he called me saying ye rahe Sample Papers,she explained.

To what's the proof they're given by me, Shaurya wasn't ready to accept.

To aap aise nahii maanenge...ye dekhiye is book ke peeche seal it's Teacher Specimen and aur koii teacher meherbaan hoga ni mujhpe,she winked.

Shaurya had no escape now but he knew if he'll accept it now Anokhi will go crazy so he again denied.

Fine mat bataiye mein exam dene hi ni ja rahii, she was about to leave when Shaurya held her hand and stopped her.

Tumhara dimag to theek haii kyu ni jaogi exam dene, he asked scaring even Anokhi for a second.

Kyuu Jaau mein exam dene, she Controlled herself and continued the conversation.

Kyuki mein chahta hu ki tum ye exam do... Acche se acche marks lekar aao isliye to vo sample papers bheje the, he poured out in frustration.
But ANOKHI's excited expression brought him out of the zone and he regretted confessing that.

Bas yehi to sunna tha mujhe...aap bhi na itni mehnat karate ho directly bolne mein kya jata hai aapka,Anokhi told victoriously.

Aisa kuch ni hai Ms. Bhalla mein humare institute ke har student se yehi expect karta hu, he tried diverting the topic.

Acchaa agar aisi baat hai to mujhe baaki kisi ke paas ye sample papers kyu ni dikhe...Why Am I that lucky Sir, she asked leaving him clueless.

Aap vo sab chhodiye exam dene jayengi na, he again distracted her.

Vo to mein vese bhi jati bas aapse sach ugalwane mana kiya tha, she spilled the beans.

Shaurya was stunned seeing her wittiness,how clever of her was that she even manipulated him.

Aap kya hein Ms. Bhalla, he asked out of curiosity.

Future Mrs. Sabharwal!!!
Anokhi winked at him again.

And he just swallowed lump in his throat cause had no answers to her replies.

Vese ring size 17 haii mera... Just Saying, Anokhi shook her head sideways to act innocent this time.

Shaurya was about to say something when her phone rang and she after recieving it was quite tensed.

What Happened Ms. Bhalla, Shaurya was concerned.

Reema left for exam hall and since I was not there she thought I left by myself,she expressed anxiously.

To ab, Shaurya was still not getting her point.

To ab ye Mr. Sabharwal ki mein exam centre tak kese jaungi,1.5 ghante bache hein Reema had car of her cousin and agar public transport se gayi to late hone ke chances hein, she patted her head and sat down in SHAURYA'S car bonnet.

Aap mere sath chaliye, Shaurya initiated.

Anokhi was giving him confusing expressions which was evident that she didn't get his point.

Mein apni Car mein aapko drop kar deta hu Ms. Bhalla,he elaborated.

Anokhi was happy and surprised at the same time for sharing car ride with the love of her life and that too was offered by Shaurya himself.

In the Car, Anokhi was enjoying the view outside from the window and Shaurya was surprised seeing her so chilled out one hour before the exam.

Ms. Bhalla aap chahe to last minute revision kar sakti hein, he interuppted her peaceful staring session.

No need Sir, she denied instantly.

Ms. Bhalla kuch to revise kar sakti hein aap, he wasn't convinced.

Sir I don't believe in last minute study... I mean jab aap saal bhar kuch ni padh paye to last minute pr kya padh lenge and agar saal bhar padha hai to last minute pr dimag ko pressure dene ki kya zarurat??
That's why I'm keeping myself calm and composed so that I'll remember answers more often there,she explained her theory.

Aap aur aapki baatein Ms. Bhalla Sometimes I think aapko Medical ki jagah Philosophy field choose Karna chahiye tha,he accused her abilities again.

Agar mein vaha jati to aap kese milte, but she replied sarcastically.

Shaurya with her reply understood that it's better to let her stay quiet otherwise he's gonna be the one suffering.
But after sometime he noticed her dull face,quite sad due to something so he again initiated the conversation.

Nervous before the exam??
He tried guessing the reason but she denied which confused him.
Aap mujhe bata sakti hein Ms. Bhalla??
He wasn't in mood to spare her.

Exam ko lekar mein sure hu Sir... Mera selection hoga but what if result vo nahi aaya jo aapne kaha tha??
I'll lose the challenge and...You, a lone tear dropped down of her eyes making Shaurya restless.

How can someone love me so much??
This question was popping up in his mind continuously and he knew this can be the last time they'll talk if things don't work accordingly so it's better to clear all the doubts.

Ms. Bhalla what's so special in me to fall for someone like you,he couldn't hold on.

Anokhi looked at him cause of this sudden doubt but then just smiled.

Kuch khas nahii hai par jo aapme hai vo kisi aur mein nahi haii, she replied.

Aap normally ni samjha sakti kuch, Shaurya asked annoyingly.

Anokhi chuckled and thought for some second and then again tried explaining him.

In your language you're my ideal gas equation,My Avagadro Number!!
Like how PV=NRT in that equation same is Shaurya Sabharwal=Definition of Love for me, she explained so romantically that Shaurya was melted fully and was on verge to lose his conscience when navigation bar announced that they reached their destination.

Anokhi came out of the car and was leaving when Shaurya called him...

Anokhi....
Anokhiiiiiii, she heard her name in an unpleasant voice right next to her ears.
Reemaaa kya haii itni tezz koun chillata haii, she woke up in annoyance.

To aur kya kru aaj Result aane vala hai aur tu yaha kumbhkarn ki tarah soyi hui haii... Koi tension koii stress hi nahii, she explained her side.

Result,Anokhi asked confusingly when she looked around,she was sitting on her bed,was in her room and realised she was dreaming about the scenario happened a month ago.

Jii Madam result!!
Subah se ni uthaya tujhe ki stress hoga but result annnouce ho chuka haii site pr...Let's check it yours and mine too, Reema clarified.

Nii Mujhe ni dekhna tu dekh le, Anokhi denied.

Anokhi tere result na dekhne se result change ni ho jayega,Reema justified.

Aur agar accha ni hua to, Anokhi asked anxiously.

Tujhe itna stress aaj tak kabhi ni hua Anokhi,Reema was concerned.

Haa to result ka stress ni haii Reema I know selection ho jayega but tension Shaurya Sir ke challenge ki haii, She face palmed herself.

Anokhi pehli baat to mujhe unki condition sahi ni lagii uspar tu aaj apni khushi enjoy ni karna chahti us vajah se mujhe aur gussa aa raha haii, Reema was frustrated.

Anokhi gave him deadly glare which was enough for Reema to understand she won't hear anything against Shaurya.

Suddenly Reema got Shaurya's call and after receiving the call she took Anokhi with her to the institute unwillingly.

When they reached institue,the vibe was quite similar to some festival cause of the way students were enjoying their achievement and some of them were crying cause of failure.

Anokhi was clueless and annoyed at the same time and was just observing everyone's behavior.

But then one of their Teacher came and congratulated Anokhi which confused her more.

Ye Sir mujhe itna congrats kyu keh rahe the, Anokhi asked in turmoil.

Aree tune hi to kaha tera selection pakka haii to obviously wish karenge,Reema justified.

Anokhi wasn't convinced though but followed Reema to know the reason why Reema called her here.

When they finally reached the Convocation hall they bumped into Shaurya and Anokhi was just avoiding contact with him which was surprising for him cause of what their history was.

He then actioned Reema to leave and she just chuckled before leaving.

Anokhi was first time getting awkward seeing Shaurya infront cause the nervousness she was going through.

Kya baat hai Ms. Bhalla aaj sooraj kaha se nikla haii aap mujhse nazre chura rahi hein...ye department to mera tha, he tried teasing her.

But Anokhi wasn't smiling at all and just faked smile which was actually making it tough for Shaurya to control his emotions.

So he just took out a box from his pocket and forwarded it to her.

Ye kya haii, Anokhi asked showing no interest.

Areee itne time se aap iski demand kar rahi thii ab itna boring reaction, Shaurya reacted innocently.

Anokhi was clueless but took that box to see what's so important inside it that Shaurya is himself interacting with her that too for first time.

But when she opened it she was surprised and confused at the same time cause it had diamond ring inside.

Ye??? She still couldn't get Shaurya's hints.

Shaurya then took ring from the box and went on his knees infront of whole Convocation Hall full of hundreds of students staring them shockingly.

Ms. Anokhi Bhalla after what you did today....you'll get tons of offers but I just wanna know Can I be that one lucky guy to call you as my wife??

Everyone were shocked and were just hooting at their top voice seeing their teacher proposing one of their student.

Anokhi was surprised seeing this gesture by Shaurya and didn't know how to react.

Aree AIR-2 aa gayi to itna attention lengii aap.... Apne professor ki itne sare students ke saamne insult mat karaiye Ms. Bhalla, he cleared her doubts.

Her mind finally processed and she replied YES!!!

And seeing whole institute applauding them and shouting their names Shaurya got up and she cocooned herself in his embrace.

I'm lucky to have you Ms. Bhalla, Shaurya whispered in her ears.

That's what I wanted to hear from so long, she replied emotionally.

Ab sab dekh rahe hein aap mujhe chhodengi,Shaurya asked hesitantly.

Ye pal yahi tham jaane dijiye aapki baahon mein duniya samet lungi,Anokhi replied clenching his shirt tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
7.4K 886 12
This story revolves around a girl who loves her bestfriend since childhood now it's interesting to see will they be one or destiny have some other pl...