Mr and Mrs Devil *Not Edite...

By Madiewhoknows

Julianna Hernandez , top #1 Assassin , kills with out regret, and shows no fear but makes people fear her. He... More

Warning
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Meet the vipers
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/n
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilouge
Facts u didnt know

Chapter 8

6.9K 127 15
By Madiewhoknows

Julianna pov:

As we make it to my house I slam my car door and find my house key.

"So aggressive for what mi amor?" Gio says amused.

"Shut up gio and get in here unless you wanna stay in the car?" I ask as I enter the house.

He follows behind me "nice house Julianna, but for someone with money you'd think you'd get a big ass house" he says as he looks around.

"Why buy a huge ass house when I live alone?" I question.

"True but why not live with Maeve?" He asks.

"I would but I can't deal with her loud ass moans every night when she has hookups" I smile.

He smirks "I bet your louder" he nods.

"Perv, and maybe but you'll never know" I smirk as I head to room and he follows.

I grab two suit cases and a two duffel bags.

The bags for products and extra clothes and shoes and weapons I keep with me.

Suit cases for my clothes.

Gio jumps in my bed and gets comfy.

"Don't get to comfy there" I chuckle as I fold clothes.

He chuckles and then gets up and and opens up my top drawer damn it.

He throws my underwear and bras at me and then makes a huge gasp.

Fuckkkk.

"Your bringing these" he smirks and holds up a red and black lingerie set.

Oh thank god.

"Maybe I will , but not for you maybe your men will see like those cute twins" I wink and snatch them from him putting them in my bag.

He goes back to look in my drawer "well who knew little miss Julianna was kinky" he deeply chuckles.

Well shit.

He holds up a vibrator and hand cuffs.

Okay it May look bad but trust me THOSE HAND CUFFS AREN'T FOR ME.

"They aren't mine" I roll my eyes.

"Oh? Then why in your drawer?" He smiles.

"If you look you'll see a Glock in there, those hand cuffs I used when I worked in the police force" I say grabbing them from him but he lifts them up.

Yes before I did this I was a police officer in training at a very young age, but as you can tell that didn't work out very well, and you'll find out more later.

"And the vibrator?" He asks.

Asshole "yes it is mine I don't trust any stranger really to put there dick in me I almost got , well that doesn't matter but it helps me get off when these little boys can't" I roll my eyes.

"Well I'm not a little boy and from earlier just through my pants you know I'm not little down there either" he says very cocky.

"Your a cocky asshole, now put it away" I groan.

Giovanni pov:

I didn't put it away..

In fact I put both in my inside jacket pockets and quietly zipped up.

I plan on using them.

And here I thought Julianna was always grumpy because she can't get no dick, but she never got the right pleasure and finishes her self off.

At least with a vibrator...

"You don't have a dildo do you?" I bluntly ask.

She looks at me wide eye as she finishes up packing.

"I'm far from innocent Giovanni and I may use a vibrator and there's nothing wrong those who do use a dildo , I'm not that kinda girl amore , I like my dick real" she bluntly says back.

I just nod.

I don't have a problem with people who do either but I don't see her using one.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Yep let's go we will follow the SUV" I say helping her with the bags.

"I can do it myself dick" she groans.

"I know but your slow and I want to go to bed" I say.

She just rolls her eyes and doesn't argue.

Good I would of have to shut her up.

Fuck I need to get laid.

2 hours later.

The vipers have been all settled in now and it's like eleven or so and I'm in my office with a stripper sucking me off as I drink whiskey.

She's not doing very good.

Julianna pov.

Damn this room is nice.

I'm scared to touch anything with out breaking it.

Beep

Maeve: holy fucking shit I'm scared to touch stuff.

Me: wtf? I was just thinking that

Maeve: great minds think alike or sum shit like that, anyways good night Jules love you <3.

Me: I don't think it works like that? But goodnight love you too.

I usually never say the L word.

Not even to my parents.

I've only said it to Maeve and Reggie.

Because Reggie was my first I did love him and I said to him but not in that way.

Maeve, I mean it. She's like my sister. Blood or not she's my forever bestfriend and sister.

Anyways I need a shower, but there's no damn towels.

I walk to go find Giovanni to ask for some towels.

Oh is that...Elijah? Yea?

"Hey ! Elijah right ? You know where your friend at?" I ask.

"Uhh he's in his office" Elijah gulps.

"Okay thanks" I say as I look at him weird.

I knocked twice, no answer.

Fuck it.

I barge in to see something I wish I didn't.

Nasty fucker.

"What the fuck" the hooker yells.

"Ew shut up" I give her a dirty ass look.

"Ever heard off knocking Julianna!" Gio snaps.

The fuck?

"I did knock TWICE! Maybe you should check your hearing or better yet put a sign on your door saying "don't bother getting my dick sucked" then maybe you wouldn't be in this situation right now" I roll my eyes.

"Baby tell her to leave" the brunette says.

"Jade shut up" he rolls his eyes.

"What do you want" he snaps again.

What the hell is his problem.

"Watch your tone , or do you need me to fix it?" I snap back.

"Why you so pissed for?" He groans.

"I'm not I came in here trying to ask for towels but instead I get yelled at by a some fuck boy because I ruined his time" I say.

"Your pissed because you wish this was you" he smirks.

Is he drunk or high? Because that is not why I'm pissed.

"Actually I don't , I'm glad your getting laid you need it clearly and I  literally want to take a shower but I'll find the towels my self" I yell and slam his office door.

FUCKKKKKKKKK.

I'm angry. Like bloodshed angry.

God he pissed me off.

Breathe Julianna , breathe.

Beep

From mother: answer your damn phone you little fucking slut.

Oh for fuck sakes.

Damn it.

I go back to my room and grab my gun and a cigarette. I hate smoking but I'm mad and stressed.

I grab my phone and call Reggie.

I would call Maeve but she's asleep.

He answers "hello? Jules why are you ringing when I'm upstairs?" He asks worried.

"Ring up Alejandro please and tell him I need two rounds right now and make it weapons allowed, I need more then just knuckles" I say trying to calm my breathe.

I don't let him say anything else before I hang up and grab my car keys.

Fucking Giovanni.

Fucking Russians.

Fucking Germans .

Fucking Parents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 79K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
81.3K 1.4K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
386K 9.4K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...
1.2M 27K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...