Celebrity Mess

Meera_Sharma

The beautiful cover is made by @AutumnHymns. Nandini Murty - One of the best Bollywood singer with an aim of... Еще

Characters
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Best Debut Singer Of The Year.
MANIK MALHOTRA
Theher Ja
Maa Ka Phone Aaya
First Meeting
Engagement
Contract
Promotion
Beginning
Wedding
First Day After Marriage
Hot Nandini.
Manik Pani Pani Ho Gaya
Angry Nandini
Back To Normal
Overcooked Noodles
Troubled Emotions.
Secret Pill
Award Ceremony
Family Time.
Honeymoon
Improving Relations.
#Manan
BARSAAT
Siddharth Sharma
Weird Messages
Who's He?
Past
Sajna
Phobias.
The storm and the silence
Tu
Thankyou
Epilogue

The End?

2.1K 251 16
Meera_Sharma

I stepped out of the airport with my bodyguards surrounding me. They kept my luggage in my car and I stepped inside it.

"Are you okay now?" Navya asked as soon as I stepped inside the car.

"Better." I replied.

And sat in my seat and closed the door.

The driver started driving while the paparzis were still busy in clicking my photos from outside the car.

"I am so sorry Nandu I was not able to come there. Believe me I tried my best but.." She said with guilt filled in her eyes.

"Don't worry babes. It's okay. See i am okay now." I said

"You're okay na?" she asked again.

"Yes." I  replied and looked in front adjusting my big sunglasses.

"Remove your sunglasses." She ordered.

"Why?" I asked and leaned back when she forwarded her hand to remove them.

"Remove it Nandini or I am telling you I will never forgive myself for not coming to you in time." She blackmailed.

"No. Stop it. You can't blackmail me just like that." I yelled

"Remove it" She said calmly

I removed the glasses and instantly I heard a gasp.

"Why are your eyes swollen and red? You have cried and not just for some time, you have cried for hours." She said

"You've seen now. Let me wear them again. I have an image which I have to preserve." I said andwore my sunglasses.

"Will you tell me what happened there?" she asked

"No." I replied and continued looking in front.

"Okay tell me when you feel." She said

"Ma'am where should I take you?" the driver asked.

"First let's Drop Navya Ma'am." I said

"No. I am not going anywhere. I am coming with you." She said.

"I am not a child Navya that you would have to go everywhere with me." I hissed because I was irritated. I was scared. I was...

"I don't know anything." She said.

I sighed

"Take us to Manik's apartment. I have some work there. Then we'll go to Aarav's apartment" I said to the driver.

"Okay ma'am."

We reached Manik's apartment in 10 minutes.

"You both wait here. I will come back in 10 minutes."

"Whats going in your mind Nandini? You stays here in this apartment with Manik." She said

Ignoring her I picked my purse up and closed the door of the car.

Stepping inside the elevator with a heavy heart I pressed the top floor button.

My heart was running with the pace of a bullet train. I don't know what am I doing. Am I doing the right thing or not but my mind is telling me this is right even if my heart is crying at the moment.

Reaching the top Floor I unlocked the door of our sorry his apartment and stepped inside.

As soon as I turned the lights on Manik came out of the world and hugged me tight.

"Thank god you're back. I was so scared that you'll leave me." he said and I shivered when his warm voice touched my neck and his right hand palm rubbed my back.

I didn't hugged him back even though i was dying to do that.

"Are you okay Nandini. You're looking weak and where is your luggage?" he asked me

"I am okay. And the luggage is not here. Its in the car" I said

"Oh. It must be heavy. Don't worry I will bring it in some time." he said

"No need." I said

"Obviously there's a need. You will need your stuff." he said.

"You're not understanding Manik. I am leaving. I am going from here for forever." I took out the papers from my bag and forwarded them towards him.

He took the papers from me and unfolded them and read them.

His face went pale and his eyes were filled with fear, pain, heartbreak and realisation.

The papers fall from his shaking hands.

"Y.. You...youre leaving?" he stuttered and asked me unbelivingly.

"Yes." I said and started walking towards our room oops.

The room which used to be ours but now is his.

He was frozen on his spot as if trying to understand what i just said.

I started making all my stuff.

Manik came inside with teary eyes.

"Please don't leave Nandini. Please." he said and I ignored him keeping my stuff.

"Please Nandini Don't leave. We will think something but please don't leave me." he pleaded.

"No Manik I don't want to stay here anymore." I said

He took my hands in his.

"I.. I love you Nandini. I really do. Please don't leave me. I wil do anything Nandini please don't leave." he said and I froze.

He loves me.

My Manik loves me.

My?

"Sign those papers Manik. And You don't love me." I said

"I love you Nandini. You're my life. Please believe me love." Manik said with tears in his eyes.

"No Manik. You don't." I replied.

"Why can't you accept my love? Please I love you. I swear I love you." he said with tears of anger and helplessness flowing from his eyes.

"You're late Manik. Their are big strong walls around my heart which are unbreakable. Noone can break them." I said looking away at a distance.

"I will make it possible Nandini. I will break those walls. Your walls are not that strong that they can't be broken by Manik Malhotra. But please give me a chance Nandini."

"I can't Manik. I don't want anyone to break those walls. Our lives are separate from now." I said and completed my packing.

"Here's the key of your apartment." I said and forwarded the keys towards him.

He didn't took the keys from me so I kept them on the table.

I started going outside with my bags packed with all my things but leaving one thing there.

One thing which I can't take back.

My heart.

.

"Nandini...."

I woke up from a nightmare yelling Nandini's name

I was on the floor with my back, neck and hand paining. I looked at my surroundings. I was in my room. Closet was open. The things were scattered everywhere and something was missing. Something In the apartment and something in my heart.

That's when realisation hit me

She left me.

She went away.

She don't love me.

My life, my love went away.

Why?

Why God why?

Author's Rant

Nandini left Manik.

Yes she left him.

Is this the end of the story?

What do you think is going to happen now?

What about Tanishq?

What would he do?

What will Manik do?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

200K 13.7K 64
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
Mr & Mrs Tara

Фанфик

6.6K 799 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
221K 13.9K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
101K 15.6K 57
#1 in Manan stories | As on Apr'24 | *New chapter is published every Sunday at 10-11am IST* Ever heard of the phrase, 'All that glitters, is not gold...