Hell's Killer (Hazbin Hotel x...

Da deuxdude

You were a prodigal assassin. The best of the best. The body count of criminals were indescribable. Even in o... Altro

Goodbye Cruel World
Hell-O
New Client, New Life and Same Shit
Chaos In Hell
Why Not?
The Dark Horror
New Abilities
Unholy Extermination
Mingling
Killer's Fury
Side-Story Short # 1
Questions & Interest
A Surprised Meeting
Hotel Became A Hit
Violent Broadcast & A New Member
Side-Story Short #2
Fight With The Archfiend
Enter Chapel
Helluva Day We're Having
An Exchange Program
A Meal For The Flock
Side-Story Short #3
A Very Special Short
Mad Rave
Thankskilling
Undead Rocker
Christmas Slaughter
Bloodbath Televised
One-Shot: Heated Magne 🍋
Side-Story Short #4
Abandoned Brawl
Sinful Encore
Shadow Players
One-Shot: Caught In A Fandel 🍋
Hell Zone
Unlikely Alliance
The End Of Black Reign
One-Shot: Beach Massagist 🍋
Side‐Story Short #5
Hot Date
Seeing Stars
Hell Trip #1
Hell Trip #2
Hell Trip #3
Hell Trip #4
Side-Short Story #6
Hell Trip #5
Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?
Hell Trip #6
One Shot: Backstage Lesson 🍋
Exes & Oohs
Hell Trip #7 (Finale)
One-Shot: A Queen's Pleasure 🍋
Western Energy
Pride Day
Queen Bee
Self Worth & Artificial Mayhem
Exclusive Rumors
Side-Story Short #7
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome to Heaven!
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On
One-Shot: Succubi's Fun 🍋
Keystone Abilities
Undead Feelings

Business Left Unchecked

6.4K 80 35
Da deuxdude

Flashback

The sound of guns were heard through the area as body count goes up higher. There shooters were 4 teenagers as the rest were taken hostage but one by one, some would be killed if the demands gets rejected.

But tables turned thanks to a certain youngster. The blood of the 4 filled his heart with so much joy as he left whilst enjoy the moment.

Present Day

???: "Hello, Y/N. Sleep well?"

When you woke up, you saw Charlie's father standing besides you.

(Y/N): "Lucifer."

Lucifer: "Sorry to wake you up from your slumber, but there is job I really need you to do for me."

(Y/N): "And that would be?"

Lucifer: "Dealing with a corrupt business man who plans for genocide of course. Reason behind it is simply because he made a deal with ones I am not sure of. And this is ME we're talking about. Originally, he bargained with me but the human declined when offered a better one."

(Y/N): "Where can I find him?"

Lucifer: "I'll take you to him."

He smiled as he opened a rift and you went through it, taking you to the destination.

That was one big tower. Whatever, time to get to work.

The building was filled with security guards. Some where top notch.

Fortunately, they're not innocent. Their souls reeked with evil intent. Rapist, murderers, gang members and mercenaries. Basically, this is the 'Icon of Sin'. Goodie. No need to hold back.

Your Narration

These...lifeforms. Continue to do harm because they can't control their impulses and find it relaxing. Be it humans or demons. Ridiculous. Disgusting. Unacceptable. Pathetic. Insignificant. Revolting. But why won't they stop? Why? Why? Why? WHY?! In the end, they're just instruments without purpose...only to savor the amusement of themselves. Even I am one as well. But I kill for a better reason: To protect. To save. To avenge. I am no God. I'm just a person who has an interesting concept of what's right and wrong. Whether I am on either sides, makes no difference on what I live to do. And I won't stop for anything. Never will.

Later

???: "Damn this wretched herd!"

Inside the limo was a man named Warren Hargis. He is the one who brings pain and misery to all around. He has more than enough money to make few directors of the government his bitches. He was ostracized at a young age therefore his hatred for the world started to bloom like a bloody rose. He enjoys ruining lives and has no qualms of wiping out humanity while being the only one alive after learning about the forces of Hell. He, alongside his wife raised by murderous cult parents, once served Lucifer but after betraying the King of Hell for a growing organization in the Netherrealm, Lucifer damned Warren's wife to the depths of Hell. Warren swore vengeance against the Devil.

Warren: "Dammit all! Somehow the souls I offer up to aren't enough! At this rate, I won't be able to fulfill my end of the bargain and claim vengeance against Lucifer if I don't..."

*Telephone ringing*

Warren: "What is it? Intruder?! What do you mean he's wiping out every single-alright calm down, fool, I'll be right there. *Hangs up* Take me to H Corp. Stat!"

At H Corp.

Everything was decimated to nothing. Hargis' employees were left to nothing, thus making the evil business man livid.

Warren: "Someone will pay for this."

You stood before him, grinning mad at him.

Warren: "You did this?!"

(Y/N): "HE sends his regards..."

Warren: "I see...well HE will not likely get my soul. But you on the other hand..."

His body began glowing a menacing aura as he transforms.

(The fight would be similar to one of these, so enjoy!)

Warren: "EEYAAAAGH!!!~ ENOUGH! My patience is through! Throughout my life, I was ostracized because no one want me! So now, this world is meaningless to me!"

He was pissed and did this:

Warren: "I HAD IT WITH YOU AND THIS MISERABLE PLANET! SO LONG FOOL!!!"

Your response:

Your attack stopped his and likely killed him. All that's left was his soul. But as you devoured it, memories of Warren were there. Most likely, the ones where he associated from Hell. Massacre, Pentious and those in the silhouette were there.

You find out a clue to who's behind it. And things will get very interesting than it already is now.

(Y/N): "The 'Black Reign'."

Little did you know, you are being watched by the leader of the so called Black Reign before returning back to Hell.

BR Leader: "Excellent...it seems our Warren was a good messenger for giving him the tip. Everything is going according to plan."

That's when Grey Chap appeared.

BR Leader: "Report."

Grey Chap: "My lord. Our 4 elites are increasing their power. They have adapted to the Horsemen DNA. And we have collected another giant-sized Sconces."

BR Leader: "Good. Begin the next phase of our plan. It's time to for this Revenant, (Y/N), to know his true foe...and his place."

Grey Chap: "By your command..."

Grey Chap: "...Lord Reich."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

24.3K 917 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
16.6K 470 7
Blitz, a classic demon Imp, sets out to run his own small assassin business with his weapons specialist Moxxie, his bruiser Millie, and his reception...
2K 94 5
You love your friends. You really do. But sometimes it needs reminding when one of them attempts to summon a demon and accidentally sends you to Hell...
111K 4K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...