𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐄, kate...

By teddypickr

•°. *࿐ ❝some things need to get lost. before they can be found.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.... ma... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐎𝐎𝐎. 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 & 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎
exposition
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ━━ 𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗞𝗘𝗬𝗘
𝗜. return of the ronin
𝗜𝗜. worlds greatest archer
𝗜𝗜𝗜. molotov cocktail
𝗜𝗩. progress
𝗩. goodbyes
𝗩𝗜. larping
chapter eight

chapter seven

998 52 7
By teddypickr

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

⋆⋆*CHAPTER VII*⋆⋆
▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
HAWKEYE
⎯⎯ TRACKSUITS

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

KIMBERLY HONESTLY JUST WANTED TO smack her head repeatedly into, well anything at this point, a frown was on her face as she glance at the men around her before her eyes finally landed on her father who was in the same position as her, tied to a chair.

"It's a nice place you got here," said Clint as he too looked around at his surroundings. "Not creepy at all."

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. You kid," Kimberly was expecting Thomas's words to be directed to her, but much to her amusement instead they were directed to her father. "I know you kid. So, don't kid, okay? Because it was getting very hard to find a place," he explains. "Now, all the warehouses are being converted into lofts, so how can I get something better?"

"Come on, bro," one of the others, Enrique, says.

"But he's critiquing," Thomas argues.

Clint glances at his daughter, shrugging his shoulders before turning back to the tracksuits. "Uh, look, guys, I'm not who you think I am. Okay?"

"Hmm," hummed Thomas while Ivan raises his eyebrow, clashing his hands. "So, you are not Hawkeye?"

"Well, I..." Clint says, trying to find the words. "I guess I am who you think I am," he finally says. "Uh, I'm not the guy you're looking for."

"Kate Bishop," Ivan says slowly.

Kimberly shook her head. "No."

"Kate Bishop is guy, bro," Ivan insisted. "I can assure you that's just not correct at all," Kimberly argued. "Kate Bishop is guy in costume."

Kimberly sighed. "Wow, hmm, you really are dense. Would you like me to say it in Russian?" Kimberly questioned sarcastically. "Кейт Бишоп не тот парень в костюме," she says slowly. (kate bishop is not the guy in the suit)

Ivan went to argue again when Clint spoke up. "Can I speak to your manager? This is like talking to furniture. I came here," he clears his throat. "to talk to your boss. Is that possible? I'm trying to be civil here."

"Civil? We kidnapped you, rozumiesz?" Thomas stepped forward. (you understand?) "You are our hostage now, rozumiesz to?" (you get it?)

Kimberly scoffed. "I mean, I would hardly call it kidnapping we could see through the bags over our head. And it's quite clear we're only your "hostage" because we're allowing you to keep us here," she says as she snaps the thin piece of plastic that was keeping her wrists tied.

The tracksuits instantly point their guns at her. "I mean, is that him there?" Clint questioned as he snapped his own. "I would like to speak to your boss. It's why we came."

"Look at me, okay?" Thomas steps forward. "Because I'm interrogating you right now," he states earning a "Bro," from Ivan. "We are now interrogating you," Thomas corrects himself- so look at us. Where is Kate Bishop!"

"Yeah, we don't know anyone named Kate Bishop," Kimberly sighs frustratedly. "What's gonna make you understand. It's like talking to a five-year-old, in fact, scratch that, a five-year-old would understand better than you. We. Don't. Know. Anyone. Named. Kate. Bishop," Kimberly said slowly.

Almost in sync as though she was wanting, the Bishop girl came falling throat the roof with the thud, landing in the middle of the two Barton's and the tracksuits. The tracksuits all pointed their guns towards Kate, Ivan turning to Thomas he said. "Bro, I found her."

"Oh, my God," Kimberly mumbled. "I'm going to kill her."

The tracksuits tried Kate, and now the two Barton's to a kids unicorn, rocket and horse toy, laughing to themselves. "Look what you did," Clint said to Kate.

The girl narrowed her eyes at him. "I was just trying to help."

"We don't ask for your help, Kate we asked for the complete opposite," Kimberly whisper yelled, "Now shut up and stay quiet before you fuck up anything else."

Kate bit her lip at the harsh words Kimberly spilt while Kimberly grinned the horseys ear tighter, she couldn't believe how stupid Kate had been, not only had she ruined her and her father's plan, she could've gotten herself seriously hurt, if not killed.

Kate finally listened to Kimberly's words, keeping quite as the tracksuits continuously put coins in the machines they were sitting on, only stopping hours later when they were finally bored. "Seems like your mad at me," Kate spoke up, looking over to Kimberly with innocent eyes.

"I think mad might be an understatement," Kimberly huffed. "Something could've happened to you, something could still happen to you," Kate's eyes softened as she realised why she was so angry. "We almost had you in the clear. Of course, that was until you decided to crash through the skylight."

"Oh," Kate whispered. Once she realised Kimberly wasn't going to reply, she changed the conversation, turning to Thomas who was kicking and shouting angrily. "You good?" she questions him.

Thomas turns to the rest of the gang, making sure they're not watching before walking closer to Kate. "I buy Imagine Dragons tickets for my girlfriend, as, like, early Christmas gift, right?"

"Mmm," Kate hums. "That's so sweet."

"Good, sweet," Thomas replies. "Then we had fight. You know what she said? She said that the tickets were gift, so she wants to bring her sister."

"I mean, look on the bright side," Kate shrugs. "You don't have to see Imagine Dragons."

"I love Imagine Dragons," Thomas frowns. "Uh, she doesn't even like them, you know. She did this on purpose to hurt me."

"Look, I think you both owe apologises," Kate explains. "Tell her she hurt your feelings, but apologise for pretending that that was a gift for her."

"Okay, wait," Thomas says, shaking his hands frantically. "I need a pen. Just... Okay, okay? See you," he says before rushing away from the three.

Kate turns back around, noticing Kimberly looking at her in amusement. "Hmm. See? A little trust, a little communicating, a little listening..." Kate shrugs. "Basic human stuff. You know what I think?"

Ivan stood from his seat. "You know what I think? Hmm?" he questioned, walking towards them. "I think you talk too much. Blah, blah, blah, blah. She always like this?" he questions, looking to Kimberly who just shrugs in response. "Maybe I rip out your throat. Hmm?" he stops, looking behind him as a door hangs open. "Or maybe she will."

"Who is she?" Kate whispers to Kimberly who was watching as a female walked down the stairs towards them, not lace of amusement was shown on her face as she got closer.

She narrowed her eyes as she caught sight of Clint's hearing aid, the woman cut the tape that was keeping Clint's hands together before beginning to sign to him. "Oh, uh, yeah. Sorry," Clint replied. "Hard of hearing, not deaf."

Clint attempted to sign back, which resulted in Kimberly smacking her head against the horses head. "She wants to know why you're here," Kimberly explained, earning a strange look from her father. The female barton shrugged. "Nat taught me everything when you were gone."

Gone, that's a nice way of saying he was away killing criminals for four years. The woman nodded towards the man who seemed to be her lap dog, the man then tied Clint's hands together again while she cut Kimberly's.

"She says you rely too much on technology," Kimberly told her father as she watched the women sign.

"Well, my go-to weapon is two sticks and a string, so..." Clint spoke while Kimberly followed along,

"No, she means your hearing aid," Kimberly explained. "You might find you're better off without it."

Clint nodded while glancing over at Kate. "Yeah, sometimes I think that very same thing," he said before turning back to the female. "Now, the suit. She put it on by accident. She didn't know what it means. She's not Ronin. Look at her. She's nine," Clint explained. "And spoiled rotten."

"She beat up a few of my guys, and then came running when you were in trouble," the woman signs. "Seems like she's got something to do with it."

"She has nothing to do with it, she's only here because she has a crush on my daughter," Clint sighed.

"Yeah... I'm not translating that," Kimberly mumbled, though it didn't make much of a difference as the women's lapdog did. "Just because she's not the Ronin doesn't mean that Ronin's not back," lap dog translated.

Clint shook his head. "That's just a rumour."

"How do you know?"

"Because he's dead," Clint replied, obviously catching the woman off guard. "So, who got him, them?" she questions, not fully believing the words the man was saying, she turns to Kimberly. "Natasha Romanoff," Kimberly says before quickly correcting herself. "Black Widow." Maya nodded, narrowing her eyes before signing. "So Ronin is dead, and the person who killed him is dead. That's convenient. How do you know this?"

Kimberly flinched at the mention of Natasha being dead, looking down at her hands before looking back to Maya. "Because she's my aunt, and for five years during the blip, she was like my mother, and above all that I was there," Kimberly explained dryly as she tried to keep her composure.

Maya looked at the girl sympathetically, about to continue when her lap dog, Kazi, stepped in. "Okay, clearly this isn't working. Uhm... If you have nothing to do with this, then why did you put on the suit in the first place?" he questions Kate.

Maya glared at Kate while she replied to Kazi, finally snapping, she grabbed the back of Kate's neck, Kimberly got ready to intervene when Clint frantically shook his head, looking down at his almost free wrists.

"Oh, God," Kate spoke. "I put that suit on because I didn't want anybody to know that I was at the action, okay?" she coughed as Maya tightened her grip. "I didn't know what it was when I put it on, I swear."

Kazi finally grabbed Maya's arm, pulling her away from Kate. "Kate," Kimberly spoke up as Kate continued to pant. "Listen, I need you to stay calm okay, I'll get you out of this, safely, but now is not the time to be scared, okay?"

"You just need to harness that over-confidence of yours," Clint added. "Okay? So wait for my signal," he finished before jumping from the unicorn.

"Here comes the fun past," Kimberly smirked as the tracksuits chased after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 309 18
"Clint Barton's got nothing on you" Usually when Kate Bishop lands herself in a sticky mess, she has her girlfriend to help her out of it, but is she...
14.7K 495 20
Peter is alone. He lost everyone. But maybe after meeting a soon-to-be hero at a steak out-turn raid, that might change. After all, no one should hav...
46.6K 1.7K 19
➴ 𝙷𝙰𝚆𝙺𝙴𝚈𝙴 - ?? ┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑ ❝𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'...
6.7K 218 8
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥❞ °°°Hawkeye Series AU Things seemed normal between Kate and her best friend Rowan, even though...