Boorista ~ A Tomboo Fanfictio...

dsmp_k404 által

Book Cover By: @sootroyal Ranboo is 17 and bisexual. He is convinced by his friend Tubbo(16), to move to the... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 65

2.1K 82 142
dsmp_k404 által

Ranboo POV

Sunday ~ 6:03pm
We'd just got home and we walked in to see Lexi and Nelly cuddling on the couch together. They were watching some silly rom com and they muttered hellos not even turning around to see us.

We returned the greeting and then we walked to my room. Tommy jumped onto the bed and kicked off his shoes. He pulled his sweater off and he sighed, "Ranboo, do we have to leave to my house?"

I laughed softly and replied, "Yes baby."

He groaned and closed his eyes tired. I quickly changed, not bothering to go to a restroom. I was quick though, and when he opened his eyes I was already dressed.

He got up to change and I layed down on the bed. I watched as he changed....cause why not. And he didn't seem to care. Once he was done he threw his dirty clothes in the hamper and came to the bed.

"Ranboo? Tomorrow after school when we go out, don't you wanna wear something nice?" He asked me.

I laughed, "Yes Tommy, why do you ask?"

"Well, don't you wanna bring an outfit, cause I only have some of your clothes at my house." He replied.

I smirked and kissed his cheek, "Don't worry Tommy. I have special outfits for us both."

He blushed, turning red and said, "Wh- What? R- Ranboo what do you m-"

I laughed and cut him off, "No, Tommy seriously. It's an actual outfit.....what were you thinking of?"

His shade went down to pink and he took a quick breath, "N- Nothing...."

"Okay.....well, you ready to go to your house then?" I asked him.

He sighed, "I'll never be ready.....but yeah."

I laughed, "Your place isn't even bad, what do you mean?"

He rolled his eyes, "My mother and father will be there. And since it's the day before Valentines......so will my brothers."

I laughed again, "Don't worry, we'll be fine."

He sighed dramaticly, "I hope so."

I got up out of the bed and grabbed our school bags. "We should go now, did you want to grab your Valenitines stuff?"

He groaned, but got up, "Yeah."

He went into the closet and took out the bag of Valentines things.

"You ready baby?" I asked smiling.

He shrugged, "I guess so."

I laughed and laced our fingers together. Then we walked out of the bedroom and went into the living room.

"Lexi, we're gonna go to Tommy's now." I told her.

She turned her head to look at us, "Oh, wait! Before you guys go, we have some Valentines for you!"

"Me too!" Tommy said and ran over to sit on the other couch.

Lexi amd Nelly got up and went to get the valentines. I sighed and went to sit with Tommy on the other couch. I sat down and pulled him onto my lap. He leaned back onto my chest and I began to play with his hair. He took some things out of his bag and then he set the bag aside.

"You didn't get them anything Ranboo?" He asked looking up at me.

I smiled down at him, "Yeah I did, but I was hoping I could give it to them Tuesday and spend more time with you."

He laughed, "Go get them dork."

I rolled my eyes and moved him off of me. Then I quickly went to get the valentines I'd got for Nelly and Lexi. When I returned to the living room Lexi and Nelly had already got back. I sat back down next to Tommy and pulled him onto my lap again.

Nelly smiled and handed four valentines to Tommy who reached out for them. He grabbed them and she said, "Two are for you and two are for Ranboo. One of each are from the both of us."

I gave Tommy the valentines I'd gotten them and he gave those and his own to Nelly. "Same idea, switch the names."

She laughed, "Got it."

Tommy gave me two valentines that had my name on it and Nelly had done the same with Lexi. We opened our cards and we shared candy. They weren't like presents or anything. Just cards with messages and candy.

"Tommy, can I read your cards?" I whispered in his ear.

He giggled and looked up at me, "They're my cards Ranboo."

I whined, "Tommy, I just wanna see what Lexi put...."

He rolled his eyes, "What if she's not comfortable with you reading the message?"

"Tommy~ pwetty pwease~" I said poking his sides with my fingers.

He giggled and squirmed, "Okay, okay....let me ask them first."

We looked over to Nelly and Lexi and they were fighting each other over a card that was from me to Nelly.

Tommy laughed, "Look, Lexi's just like you!.....or, I guess your just like Lexi!"

He laughed and I rolled my eyes. I looked back over to Lexi and Nelly and said, "Its okay Nelly, I don't mind her reading it...,but only if she doesn't mind me reading hers to Tommy."

Lexi let go of the card and crossed her arms. I smirked and laughed. She rolled her eyes then muttered, "Deal". And we both snatched the cards from our loved one.

"Happy Valentines Day Tommy! I hope you and Ranboo have a great Valentines. I wanted to thank you for taking care of Ranboo, I can't wait for the wedding in the future ;) I've grown pretty fond of you and I'm happy to call you family. Love you inlaw!" It read.

I blushed a little from her mention of marriage and I looked over to her. She had tears in her eyes and she sniffled, "Thanks Ranboo......"

I laughed softly, "Mhmm, and thankyou for being so accepting of Tommy.....but seriously? Marriage?!"

Tommy giggled and whispered to me, "What's wrong? You sauid we would."

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek, "I know....and we will."

He blushed pink and I chuckled.

Lexi POV

I was fighting over the card with Nelly and I could here Ranboo and Tommy giggling and mumbling. I didn't care though, I just wanted to see what Ranboo had written to Nelly. I knew he wouldn't be rude.....,but I just had to know!

"Nelly, give it~ I just wanna read it." I whined pulling it from her.

She pulled back and whisper yelled, "But, what if Ranboo doesn't want you to read it?!"

"Honey, he won't mind. Now gimme!" I complained.

She pulled back, "You won't know unless you ask!"

"Its okay Nelly, I don't mind her reading it...,but only if she doesn't mind me reading hers to Tommy." I heard Ranboo say.

I let go of the card and crossed my arms. He smirked and laughed. I rolled my eyes then muttered, "Deal". And we both snatched the cards from our loved one.

"Hello Nelly! Happy Valentines Day! Hope you and Lexi have an awsome time. I wantd to say that ur really kind, and Id love to call you family. I know Lexi cares about you, and I do too. Well, happy Valentines Day! - Ranboo :)" It read.

I teared up and sniffled as I looked to Ranboo, "Thanks Ranboo......"

He laughed softly, "Mhmm, and thankyou for being so accepting of Tommy.....but seriously? Marriage?!"

Tommy giggled and whispered in his ear.

I saw Ranboo roll hus eyes and whisper something back as he kissed his cheek.

He blushed pink and Ranboo chuckled.

Then Nelly hugged me and kissed my cheek, "See? Not even bad."

I smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss.

Ranboo POV

Tommy cupped the side of my face now, "Told you babe."

I laughed and pulled him closer, "Yeah, yeah whatever."

I was about to kiss him, but he pulled away, "We should get going now."

I sighed and got up holding him close. "Me and Tommy are gonna get going now. We'll see ya'll later."

Lexi smiled and wiped her face, "Okay, I'll walk you out."

I furrowed my eyebrows confused, "Uhm, okay."

She got up and I walked with Tommy to the front door. We all walked out and then she looked to Tommy. She stared at him for a while and I thought she was mad about something. I pulled him closer to me and raised a brow as I asked, "Is something wrong?"

She got nervous and said, "T- Tommy, could you uhm....uh-"

"Oh! Sorry, no worries. I'll wait for you downstairs Ranboo." He said smiling.

I kissed his cheek and then he walked off.

She took a breath and grabbed my hand, "Ranboo...I love and care about you like my own child, but I also love Nelly. I- I want to try and move forward with her.....,b- but I just want to make sure your oka-"

I squeezed her hand, "Look Lexi, I know. Do whatever you want. I'll be okay, and I already told you. I like Nelly and if you want to take the next step, then take it."

She teared up again, "Thankyou Ranboo! I just wanted to know...."

I hugged her and she hugged me. Then I said, "Don't cry now Lex. She'll be worried and suspicious. I'm gonna go now, so have a good Valentines Day. Love you Lexi."

"Love you too Ranboo. Have a good Valentines Day, Bye." She pulled away and wiped her face again.

I waved and she walked back into the apartment. She waved back and closed the door. I walked down the hall and then down the stairs. I turned right out the building and saw my blonde boy.

His fluffy blonde hair bouncing up and down as he twirled around humming. He smiled and his beautiful light blue eyes sparkled. The sun behind him shinning down to make him glow. He spun again and saw me. He stopped and waved smiling, "Hi babe, you ready to go?"

I melted at his smile, "I'll go anywhere with you." I cooed.

He laughed softly, "Then come with me."

He smiled and reahed out his hand. I took it and I hugged him.....

This whole moment....it reminded me of my dream. Yet this time I made it to the end of the right tunnel.

1,717 words
Hope you liked it thanks for reading!
<3
:]

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.1K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
2.9K 182 23
After being exiled for so long, after being stuck in prison for a very long time; Tommy and Dream had one difference in each other. One wants to be t...
440K 20.8K 120
Trans!tommy au, wilbur involved a lot later on and then it switches between the two. Tommy has trouble's with himself. Dysphoria ruins his days. Whe...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...