[COMPLETE] Monster Hunter: Th...

By ColorfulScarab

What's inside? Tales of love, sex, drama, sadness, mashups, crossovers, and AU's. Come one, come all, to this... More

FORWARD
The Party (Human! Elder Dragons) MHW Iceborne
☁️Fatalis x Alatreon (MHW Iceborne)☁️
🍋A Private "Lesson" (Master Utsushi x Female! reader) MHRise🍋
Human! Monster names (MHW Iceborne)
🔞The 'Escaton Judgement' (Human! Alatreon x Female! Reader) MHW Iceborne
☁️The Reunion and the Confession (Human! Elder Dragons) Monster Hunter☁️
Piper's Backstory (OC) MHW Iceborne
☁️Piper x Xavier (OC) MHW☁️
Human! Monster names (MHRise)
REQUESTS?
🩸Hunter Death Scenes (OC) MHW Iceborne🩸
🍋Human! Velkhana x Human! Alatreon (MHW Iceborne)🍋
🩸My One and Only (Male! Legiana x Male! Reader) MHW Iceborne🩸
🔞Hunter's Lust (OC) MHW Iceborne🔞
UPDATE (A/N)
-The Meeting (OCs) MHW Iceborne/MHRise-
Monster Hunter meets Danganronpa
My ships, so far
🔞The Love Hotel (Master Utsushi x Female! Reader) MH Rise x NDRV3🔞
Human! Nergigante x Human! Kirin (MHW Iceborne)
Monster Strip Club (sh1tpost) MHW Iceborne
Luca, Brigette and Xavier's Backstory (OC) MHW
My Roomate is a Rathalos (Male! Rathalos x Fem! Reader) MHWI x Modern! World
Vinyl Village (No Straight Roads x Monster Hunter Rise)
The Kamura Biker Gang (Modern! AU) Monster Hunter Rise
🔞Primal Instincts (Male! Rathalos x Female! Reader) MHWI🔞
1K reads!
A/N: Important updates
🍋Explosive Infatuation (Male! Brachydios x Guildmarm) MH4🍋
☁️🌸What Do You Think of Me? (Female! Yama Tsukami x Female! Reader) MHFU☁️🌸
💥Dangerous Love (Master Utsushi x Male Hunter) Modern! AU MHR💥
Family (Male! Rathalos x Female! Reader) MHWI
☁️💥 Adorable (Male! Nergigante x Male! Reader) MHWI ☁️💥
🍋 Go Little Rockstar (Male! Valstrax x Female! Reader) MHGU🍋
-Update: Again-
🔞💥 Scream for Me (Male! Mizutsune x Male! Reader) MHRise🔞💥
🔞💥Hunger and Allure (Male! Najarala x Male! Reader) MH4U🔞💥
A/N: An Important Announcement Regarding Requests
🍋Post Workout (Human! Kirin x Human! Nergigante) MHWI🍋
A/N: Requests Are Open-ish
🍋Little "Treat" by the Fire (Male! Yian Garuga x Female! Reader) 🍋MHWI
[DISCONTINUED] A Strange New World (ALL CHAPTERS)
...
❗️IMPORTANT! MUST READ❗️
Hear me out on these-
🔞The Archdemon's Queen (Male! Gaismagorm x Female Reader)🔞
AFTERWORD
🔞Mating Season | Human! Plesioth x Human! Lagiacrus x Female! Reader🔞

🔞💥You Taste Good (Male! Nergigante x Male! Reader) MHWI🔞💥

471 4 3
By ColorfulScarab

Warning: contains severe NSFW, yaoi/BL and other freaky stuff.

Kindly requested by LoneWolfNergigante8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Canteen...

You sat at your table, eating your usual dish and drinking your favorite ale. You were bored out of your mind sitting alone so you occupied yourself by eavesdropping on other hunter's conversations.

"I feel sore now from chasing that damned Diablos all day yesterday." A hunter grumbled while holding a mug of ale to his lips.

"Are you kidding? My palico and I were being chased by a Deviljho for the whole hunt!"

"That's not nearly as awful as me getting chased by a pissed off Rathian while doing a solo egg quest."

You listened in on those hunters chatting about their hunting misadventures. The stories amused you a little.

"Meowster," your Palico meowed, interrupting your thoughts. "Don't you remember we have a quest to go to after lunch?" You shivered. Your companion made you remember the quest you dreaded. You had to slay a Nergigante. You heard how much they liked to ram into their opponents. You shivered with dread.

"Thanks, Buddy." You said and wordlessly downed what remained of your ale.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elder's Recess

You and your trusty buddy landed safely in the hellish but crystalline landscape. The scent of molten rock filled your nose.

"Meowster," Buddy said. "I'm going to look for clues myself!"

"Okay! Just don't let the Dodogama bite!"

As your furry friend scurried away, you looked at the glowing cage on your belt.

"Alright, Scoutflies. Do your stuff." You opened the holster of the glowing bugs. The Scoutflies zipped around, landing on a series of spiky objects. Upon closer observation, you noticed that they were Nergigante spikes—freshly shed.

"These spikes are fresh. It can't be too far."

The Scoutflies zipped away from the spikes and onto what looked like a Lunastra carcass.

"A Lunastra corpse." You observed. You almost felt sorry for the poor thing.

You see a huge gash in the neck, indicating a bite wound. Circling the wound were a swarm of flies, tasting hungrily at the almost dried blood. Inside the wound were maggots, wriggling about in the exposed flesh and blood. The sight alone made you nauseous. It would be difficult to shake off such a hideous sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you're in hot pursuit after your Scoutflies, they suddenly turned vermilion. This only meant that a monster was close. Not just any monster—an elder dragon, Nergigante.

"It should be around here somewhere," you scanned the barren floor for any sign of the damned creature.

"It's right behind you~" You jumped and rapidly spun around you. What stood in front of you was a taller male made of muscle. The figure sprouted black hair, yellow eyes, clawed hands and feet, wings, a tail, and the exact same horns and scales as a Nergigante. That's when you wondered if the figure in front of you was a Nergigante.

"What are you?"

"Don't you see?" The male snorted. "I'm the one you're looking for."

"A Nergigante?"

"Yes."

Your eyes trailed down his body, only to notice he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts. You also saw a formidable bulge at his groin. A lump formed in your throat.

The Nergigante man ran his coarse, taloned hands down your armor. Before your eyes could blink, your delicate armor was immediately stripped off your body, leaving you in your underwear. Your face heated up with shock and embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed, you look tasty without all that lugging armor on your fragile frame." The Nergigante fondled your abdomen and pectorals. You gulp. "And besides, that armor will only weigh you down. True nakedness will set you free." Upon finishing his sentence, the Nergigante tore your boxers off your crotch, liberating your manhood.

"Ah! Nergigante-"

The Nergigante man—who told you his name is Noah—stuffed his clawed thumb in your mouth, immediately cutting you off. His claw scraped the insides of your cheek and your tongue, your saliva dribbled from your mouth and ran on Noah's digits.

Not long after, Noah slipped his sharp tongue in between your lips. The wet muscle caressed the walls of your mouth.

"Ah-Ahh-" you try to speak, but Noah's thumb and tongue had already stuffed your mouth. Your mutters were muffled by the sudden contact between your lips and Noah's.

Noah was a strange kisser. He seemed to enjoy making his partners deep throat his tongue. Oddly enough, you seemed to enjoy it. You found yourself wanting more of him.

"Ahnnn~" you dragged out your moan. Noah took it as affirmation to go one step further and trail his lips away from yours. At first he began with teasing your neck with soft bites, before licking lower to your chest. Here he lingers, licking and biting your hardened nipples. As much as the feeling of his sharp teeth teasing your nipple pleasured you, you worried if he'd mess up and he'd bite your nipple clean off your chest.

Noah finally slid his tongue from your chest and teased your stomach with his tongue. He was dangerously close to your navel.

Finally Noah stopped licking you and stood back up. You were now unsure of what Noah was planning now.

It was now clear as to what Noah was doing next when he tore his boxer shorts off with a violent tug. A shiny, magenta, 9–10 inch penis with a large girth was now visible to you. You could see veins pulsate through the skin.

Noah then squatted down and his left hand slithered down to his crotch, his other hand seizing your cock.

"Hng! Noah!"

"Peace," Noah hushed.

Without any hesitation, Noah began to slowly rub up and down. He started on himself first before rubbing you next.

Soon he was both jerking you and himself off simultaneously. The motion started out slow and sweet until he decided to pick up the pace. Both of his coarse hands were stroking two different members.

A whimper slipped out from your quivering lips. Your (E/C) eyes closed.

"Uuhhnnn—uuuuuhnnnn~" you moaned softly.

Your member was starting to ache. You knew you were coming close.

To your dismay, Noah unclamped his unyielding claws from your now stiff member and began to continue stimulating you with his mouth.

A warm, wet cavern immersed your dick, with the exception of razor sharp teeth.  Noah's serpentine tongue wrapped and slithered around the girth of your member. The veins in your cock were pulsating.

As Noah was now sucking you off, he was still rubbing himself off.

"Hng-HGGGGGH!"

With a pained sounding moan that boomed behind your clenched teeth, you climaxed into Noah's throat. Not long after, translucent white fluids squirted from Noah's tip.

Noah freed your member from his maw, dribbles of your cum leaked from the rims of his lips. Noah them swallowed what was left of your sticky essence.

"Mmm. You taste sweet."

Noah then stood back up. You looked down at him, only to find out that his length was still stiff.

He grabbed you on the hips and flipped you down on your knees. He manually parted your legs for easy access.

"Here. Bite down on this rock." Noah said as he handed you a rock. You did as you were told and clamped your teeth onto the rock's surface.

Noah positioned his tip right next your rear and looked you dead in the eyes.

"Prepare~" He whispered. Noah parted your glutes and thrusted in mercilessly.

Your eyes widened and your nostrils flared. You screamed in agony, but the rock in your mouth muffled you. Your anal cavity was completely unprepared for this intrusion.

Noah presses his hand down against your skull, holding you down. You continue to cry out in pain.

"Shhh. Just relax. You'll feel better."

You slowly eased your sphincter muscles. You exhaled. It was at this moment you realized that Noah was right. The immense pain you felt before translated into pleasure.  Your cries of sorrow shifted into groans of enjoyment.

Noah smirked at your sudden emotional change. He loved seeing you bent down on the ground, being all submissive and enjoying him.

Clear fluids seeped out of your anus. Saliva leaked out from your mouth. A flush of crimson dusted across your cheeks. The lewd sound of Noah's hot, sweaty skin slapping against yours filled your eardrums like a lake.

Your member was feeling stiff again. Your asset was was aching and tingling. You could feel the veins in Noah's dick pulsate rigorously.

The tempo of his hips increased, causing more translucent fluids to leak out. Every thrust was audible.

"N-Noah! I'm-!"

"Not yet!" Noah was now rocking you with inhuman force. The precum was leaking from your anal cavity, coating the girth Noah's dick, and streaming down his legs. Your muffled moans grew louder.

With a loud roar, Noah sank his cruel talons deep into your skin, drawing blood. A torrent of warm fluids surged into your anal walls. You groaned in pleasure. The sensual feeling made you reach your climax, releasing your white ribbons onto the rocky earth. Cum oozed out from your anus and down your legs, the droplets made dripping sounds as they made contact with the floor.

At last your member went limp with remnants of your cum clinging onto the tip. Noah pulls his cock from your rear, followed by another seminal fluid rush.

You spat out the rock. You still remained in that position. Noah licked his lips and smirked at your bent body.

"Heh, what a beautiful mess~" Noah broke off a spike and tossed it to you. "Keep it. Cherish it like a souvenir, a little something to remember me by."

Noah took his boxer shorts and trodded away from your cum-filled body. You smiled from the wild orgasms you just had.

Your Palico skipped over to you. He meowed at the sight of. "Oh my goodness! What happened to you Meowster?"

You chuckled. "I-uh-I killed a Nergigante?" You lied and gave your buddy a nervous smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Sorry it took a while. I was busy working on other stories .
This was also not as descriptive as I hoped.
At least it's done!
But I got another request to do-

-A_is_for_Avacado

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 56 12
(Maybe some Killugon too 🤭)
84.1K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...
393K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
3.7K 20 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...