Once a Ghost, Always a Ghost

By PatrickEstvo

(Disowned Danny Phantom X Injustice AU) Once Danny's parents found out that their own son was one of the ghos... More

Bio
Forms
Harem (Season 1)
Team: Batclan Insurgency
Enemies (Season 1): One Web Regime
Prologue (Part 1): Disowned and Reincarnated
Prologue (Part 2): No More Mr. Nice Spider
Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Ghost
Kamen Rider OOO Bio
Zander Cross Bio
Chapter 2: Zero
Kamen Rider Specter Bio
Ultraman Ginga Bio
Simon's Harem
Gridman/Dynazenon Bio
Chapter 3: Marisa Kirisame
Chapter 4: Lamen Rider OOO/Dis Astranagant/Gridman
Chapter 5: Kamen Rider Specter
Chapter 6: Ultraman Ginga
Chapter 7: Taskmaster
Chapter 8: Batman
Chapter 10: Ben 10
Chapter 11: Batwoman
Chapter 12: Battle of Fate
Harem (Season 2)
Allies (Season 2)
Enemies (Season 2): The Society
Other Featured Characters (Season 2)
Chapter 13: New Allies/Revenge for a Family
Chapter 14: The Girl Who Laughs
Chapter 15: The Brave and The Bold
Kamen Rider Mirror Bio
Kamen Rider Femme Bio
Lightning the Hedgehog Bio
Chapter 16: Invasion
17: More Kamen Riders Arrive/Troubles in Gensyoko
18: Enter Lightning/Assault on Latveria
Chapter 19: Breaking and Entering
Chapter 20: Cosmic Fury
Chapter 21: The Last Hope of the Spider-Verse
Nicholas Johnson Bio
Chapter 22: The Deaths of Dr.Octopus and Zero Specter
Chapter 23: Tokuro's Love Night (🍋)
Chapter 24: The Fate of Earth
Chapter 25: Absolute Ghostly Justice (Part 1)

Chapter 9: Doctor Doom

213 8 2
By PatrickEstvo

(Three hours earlier in the Insurgency base, Doctor Doom is fixing up the suit after retrieving the weapon from Taskmaster. While doing some final changes, he hears the news in the room.)

Rob: Details from The Rift are still sketchy. Insurgent forces attacked there nearly ninety minutes ago. What? Andre's there now? Let's go live to Andre Garcia. Andre?

Andre: Thanks, Rob. It's chaos out here. High Councilor Spider-Man and his One Eeb forces are battling waves of giant, female heroines. The metahumans are holding on their own. But the regular military is in disarray.

Rob: With Batman in custody is there any sign of who's directing this attack?

(After placing down his panel, Doctor Doom eats the pill and decides to wear the suit.)

Andre: No idea. Can't see enough from our vantage point.

Rob: Have the women breached the prison's defenses?

Andre: Doesn't look like it. So far the fighting is focused on the prison's perimeter.

Dr. Doom: Seal appendage armor. Activate reactor core. Begin pre-flight check.

Machine: All Systems nominal. All inputs tethered. Neutral command schema now online.

(Upon suiting up Doctor Doom is all ready to head to the battlefield at Stryker's. As he flies through New York, suddenly two homing missiles seems to follow him as Doom tries to divert it away from him but it fails as he falls down upon getting hit by the missiles and later lands hard onto the Regime truck. Soon he gets up to check on his armor.)

Dr. Doom: Damage assessment.

Machine: Reserve energy drained. Engaging solar recharge. Propulsion system offline.

Dr. Doom: (as he gets down from the truck) How long?

Machine: Full restoration in fifteen minutes.

Dr. Doom: Damn.

(To make matters worse, Red Hood comes in a Regime vehicle along with Iron Patriot.)

Red Hood: I should know you would betray us, Victor Von Doom.

I. Patriot: Why would you do this to Parker? After all he went through?

Dr. Doom: It doesn't matter now. If you really want Spider-Man to succeed so badly, then you're facing your doom.

Red Hood: (draws his pistols) Prepare to die.

Dr. Doom: I don't think so, Jason.

(Pissed at being called as Jason, Red Hood goes all out. While Jason proves to be worthy, Doctor Doom didn't use his full power as he knows that Red Hood can't take him down. Even his grenades and other explosives he throws at him didn't even leave a mark on his armor. The only thing Doom does is disarming him weapons and push him down. Red Hood draws a knife and tries to stab Doctor Doom, but gets knocked out with a Photon Array.)

Dr. Doom: You're not a warrior, Jason.

I. Patriot: You will regret this, Victor.

(Iron Patriot tries to blast Doctor Doom, but Victor uses his molecular shield, and then blasts Norman away.)

Dr. Doom: You choose to back up Peter's insanity, just to resume your villainy, nothing more.

(Iron Patriot keeps boasting that nothing can stop his legacy, and that Spider-Man will end up carrying on his legacy since he changed. In response, Doctor Doom manages to stun him and use his satellite and forms a fireball-energy-like to knock out Joker completely out cold.)

Dr. Doom: Maybe Harry had the right idea about you.

(At the battlefield, both Zero and IX are dueling each other by shooting projectiles at each other. Then Return IX decides to charge his buster to shoot Zero down but he manages to dodge it.)

Zero: I got just the thing...

(Zero draws his enhanced Z-Saber and dashes towards him. Return IX keeps shooting it but ultimately he lost and crashes down to the prison. Zero's smile was short-lived when Noel Vermillion tries to shoot him, but Zero deflects her shots with his Z-Saber, and then Doctor Doom shoots her down with one of his missiles.)

Dr. Doom: Zero! Go help Batwoman!

Zero: Really?

Dr. Doom: I'll handle her! Go!

(Zero does so as Noel Vermillion gets up and Doctor Doom approaches her.)

Dr. Doom: Your pistols. Give them to me?

Noel: My weapons? Like hell?

Dr. Doom: I'm giving you a chance to solve this without further bloodshed.

Noel: Too late.

(Noel manages to dodge Doctor Doom's shots, and tries to shoot him down, only for Doom's molecular shield to block them.)

Dr. Doom: You're done, Noel Vermillion. Overmatched.

(Since he's been spending time reading all of the Regime's tactics and movements, Doctor Doom has no trouble taking down Noel as he manages to knock her down.)

Dr. Doom: Like I said. Overmatched.

(As Doctor Doom is about to get Noel's pistols, Frisk tackles him, but Victor manages to push him away.)

Frisk: Since when have you been with Batman and company?

Dr. Doom: Since Spider-Man decided to herd people like sheep.

Frisk: Peter just wants what's the best for the people.

Dr. Doom: We're not playthings. And he is no God.

(Confused by Doctor Doom's betrayal, Frisk didn't give it his all to take him down. Doctor Doom was curious why he's here. Frisk tells him that back at the Watchtower, after he regain conscious he manages to find Ultraman Ginga and decides to take him out but Ben 10 manages to arrive just in time to stop them while trying to explain the current situation. Simon apologizes about the matter since he should have seen this coming from Taskmaster and intends to evacuate everyone out of the Watchtower. Ben agrees and decides to calls it a temporary truce until everyone is evacuated. At first Frisk was against this since he's an insurgent, but Ben reminds him that they're here to saves people rather than wasting time in taking down a person plus Sonic is still unconscious after many attempts in calling him. Reluctantly, Frisk was forces to agree with both of them as he decides to check inside the Hall of Justice if everyone comes out safe. Soon, just after evacuating everyone out of the Watchtower with only Ben and Simon left, he soon heard a loud crash and finds Doom fighting against Noel Vermillion. After hearing his story, Doom tells him that he's still young and needs to realize that what Spider-Man did was wrong but Frisk can't make up his mind as he does knows Spider-Man's way is wrong but it for the good of everyone due to the death of Mary Jane. But Doom argues about this as most people ruled under Spider-Man live in fear and Mary Jane would not have agreed with his idea if she's alive. This causes Frisk to come in realization that there are some truth words from him but this leaves him wide open for Doom to knock him out using his stun gun.)

Dr. Doom: No good comes from hero worship.

(Doctor Doom then stands over the unconscious Frisk.)

Dr. Doom: Status?

Machine: Internal circuitry sixty percent damaged. Flight mode is off-line.

Dr. Doom: Again? What did I miss?

(Before he gets to hear it again, he hears a loud explosion in the air, realizing what was destroyed.)

Dr. Doom: The Watchtower?

Machine: Affirmative.

Dr. Doom: Casualties?

Machine: All personnel safely evacuated. Spider-Man was in the blast radius but is unharmed.

Dr. Doom: Well, then. May fortune favor the foolish…

(Back in space, Spider-Man gets a message saying "Spider-Man, your time is over." and decides to descend back to the Earth as Doctor Doom prepares his weapon.)

Dr. Doom: E-T-A twelve seconds. I see him.

Machine: Maximum weapons range fifteen-hundred meters. Weapons lock in seven seconds.

(As the countdown starts, Doctor Doom manages to see him when the countdown reaches five seconds. He was about to shoot but once it reaches one second remaining, he was stopped by Frisk, who suddenly awakes faster than he expected. This causes the Doctor Doom to be distracted, and then hit by Spider-Man's spaceship. News crew were there recording it live with the some of the taglines like "SPIDER-MAN CRUSHES ATTACK ON THE RIFT","INSURGENT FORCES HAVE NEW META-HUMAN ALLIES". Once the smokes gone, Frisk checks on them to see the fallen Doom and Spider-Man confronting his now 'betrayal' friend.)

Spider-Man: I trusted you... you betrayed me...

Dr. Doom: (weakly) Who... betrayed... whom?

(Spider-Man angrily grabs Doctor Doom in the collar)

Spider-Man: I brought peace!

Dr. Doom: (weakly) Your peace... is a joke.

(Spider-Man gets so angry that he ends up breaking Doctor Doom's neck. Unbeknownst to him, Doctor Doom's wife, Invisible Woman was filming everything and broadcasting it through the Daily Bugle Network. But then James Johan Jameson decides to speak.)

J. J.: Spider-Man has gone through all limits. He killed other heroes, allowed villains to terrorize people and now he kills the benevolent ruler of Latveria. So ask yourselves, will you still support this lunatic tyrant?

(Then many doubts and distrusts are heard and Spider-Man screams angrily and leaves angrily while Frisk is shocked about it and the consequences of what he has just done.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] [OLD BOOK. NOT THE BEST ONE. WHY ARE YOU READING THIS? IT'S VERY CRINGY.] [[No edition]] You are a Latina/Hispanic girl like...
312K 10.4K 49
What if Danny Phantom and Dick Grayson were brothers? Richard and Daniel Grayson lost their parents and were both taken in by Bruce Wayne. They were...
58.4K 1.9K 23
So this is a Danny Phantom story. This is also a Danny Phantom crossover Justice League. Another thing, Danny is a child. Not a teenager. Danny has l...
18.1K 730 16
Jason has been watching over his brother for years. After saving him from there parents cruelty, Jason is alone with his parents...until Batman take...