Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13

335 38 15
By DreamerGirlKes

"Liebe look at what our son sent to me," Luca said, showing his wife the picture AJ sent to him the night before. He didn't understand how he missed it, but this had him curious as Luca quickly grabbed his laptop, going into all their bank statements.

"You don't think he's been embezzling money from us, do you?"

"I don't know, Liebe. If he has, I'm going to break his fucking neck. What I don't understand is how Lucas hasn't seen the change in his... never the account number isn't in our system," Luca said, looking from account to account.

"He's just like him. I should have seen this. Shit Luca the things he says. The way he treats women. The way he did, Lo, he let that girl chase him around using her money on him. I let him into our lives and had no idea that he was capable of this."

"Adele, baby, none of us thought he was capable of this. Sit down for a moment and let me work. Right now, it doesn't look like he was stealing from us. Although I have to say he should have told us he could do all of this shit," He shrugged, finally turning to his wife.

"What?"

"All of his money came from banks in the U.S. Izaiah is the man they been looking for. Did you know he worked at all the banks the money was embezzled from? Then on top of that, he's been hacking into bank systems in Mexico, China, and Japan. None of the money came from anything we own. At least I can say he is loyal to his family." Luca said, texting his sons, Reece and Hiro.

"I will talk to him."

"No, let me talk to our Dons and Lucas first... and Liebe." He said, looking back at Adele's naked figure in the doorway of the bathroom. She smiled as he walked up to her, gripping her hair for a heated kiss. "You're coming to training this morning. Or I'm refusing you of sex for the next week and a half."

"LUCA, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"I can and will. Your old ass be thinking you don't have to come and train. You'll find out when that sixty-something-year-old body locks up from lack of working out. You may look twenty-something, but Liebe, I assure you that your body thinks differently. Gym in thirty! Do not make me come and get you." He smirked, slapping her pussy walking away.

"ASSHOLE!"

"Yeah, and you love this asshole. You also thought this asshole was about to fuck you up against that wall," Luca laughed, leaving.

*

*

*

"I think I figured out a way to bring the Tanaka's to their knees. Shit, I can't believe I never thought of his before," Yamato said, typing away at his laptop. Nori stood in the background, watching and sighing as Ayia walked in with a smile.

"You're getting too fucking comfortable in our home bitch!"

"Nori, play nice! I told her to come," Yamato said, making Nori look at him angrily. What did he need with her? The bitch was nothing but a damn whore, and he was treating her as if she was his wife.

"Oyabun, why do you need your whore in here if we are talking business?"

"Because she is my fucking business, Nori! Remember, I am the Oyabun. You are a fucking follower. Just like how I made you my Wakagashira (second in command). I can take it away. Now let's talk." He said, pausing for a second. "I just hack their systems. It seemed like Tanaka has a new weapon in production. What if we steal the blueprint and make it before him? Tell the world he's been stealing from other companies. I like to fight dirty before I attack and kill." Yamato said.

"I think you had a flaw in your plan, Oyabun. In about ten seconds, The Oni's systems will lock you out." Ayia said.

"How do you know that?" Nori said, turning to her with his gun pointed at her head. The girl stood there looking at Yamato, then Nori unfazed. Ayia didn't know why in the hell he had his gun to her head if he wasn't going to do shit.

"I'm more than a pretty face Nori. I have tried to hack Tanaka's system, and each time I got locked out within seconds." She said as Yamato started to curse, typing fast on his keyboard. "Told you so. Now remove your fucking gun from my damn face."

"I still don't trust you...."

"But you trust me enough to fuck me behind your Oyabun's back," She smiled, making Nori turn his head quickly. Yamato said nothing but stared at the two, annoyed.

"Sorry, Oyabun," Nori bowed. "Maybe we need to do this the old fashion way. You know... attack and kill our way to the top."

"It sounds good and all, but I want to play."

*

*

*

"Damn, the big man seems upset about something," Elijah joked, patting his dad on the shoulder as he passed him. Luca glared up, fighting the urge of smacking the shit out of his son and also wondering how the hell he and Adele made someone as crazy as him.

"What up, Dad?"

"Sit, and I will tell you, but we are waiting for someone else to arrive. Then I want to know to what the fuck you all was doing," He said, making all of them look to one another. All were confused about what Luca was talking about until Izaiah walked into the room.

"Hmm, this fucking joke. I knew it was a reason I didn't like you. Now I know why," AJ said, making Izaiah stare at him like he lost his mind as Luca threw the papers in the man's face.

"Explain! I don't fucking care who you were stealing from. You were doing it in my fucking country. Around my fucking children and grandchildren. What for Izaiah when you had all the money you fucking needed?" Luca said. Izaiah looked back at Xerxes and Reece. Both were waiting for an answer as Adele walked in with Vince and Greg.

"Why are they here?"

"These little bitches knew of what Izaiah was do...."

"We knew what he did. Not that he was still doing it, Auntie," Vince said, making Adele turn to him slowly. Elijah laughed at his face before Vince nodded, going to a seat. The man knew he had fucked up.

"He was embezzling money, but it wasn't coming through our banks or out. That is why I never saw this. Before you start on me, I was doing my job. Always do. This is all on Vince and Greg for not reporting what they found to our Dons."

"That you are right about Lucas. Both will be handled, but I don't think this is why Pops called this meeting. I think he found something else that we didn't." Takahiro said, showing Lucas what he was reading over.

"NIGGA! YOU KILLED YOUR FUCKING FAMILY FOR MONEY! HELL NO OFF THIS BITCH!" Elijah yelled, holding his gun to his uncle's head. Luca looked to Adele as she shared a look with her son.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why...."

"I bought you here... I bought you here... YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM! Muthafucka, you were planning on killing my sisters and fucking grandchildren! For what, Izaiah? For what? Why did you need money from them if you were getting all the money you needed? You know I don't want to know. Elijah!" Adele said as Izaiah's eyes when wide.

"WAIT, DEE! Yeah, I killed my Ma and her husband, but it was never for the money. I got money hungry after receiving the insurance and took up hacking. What was the best way to steal money? Working where they will never think to look...."

"Dude, you were planning on killing Aunt Damya, Ocean, and Elyse, not to mention our nieces. You can sit here all you want to and say it wasn't the way you had it planned, but the proof is right here. You're sickening, and you always gave me weird fucking vibes. I should have followed them. I know my Dad and brothers felt that shit. One of the reasons we could never connect with your ass." AJ said.

"Yeah, says the one fucking my damn leftovers," Izaiah said, feeling a sting go through his right leg. "YOU SHOT ME! THIS LITTLE MUTHAFUCKA SHOT ME!"

"Yeah, and this little muthafucka will end your fucking life too. Keep fucking talking bitch trust me. I give no fucking fucks," AJ said, pushing his gun into Izaiah's head as Elijah crazy-ass laughed. "Plus, not one can be you fucking leftovers when your bitch ass never fucked her. The only thing you were using Lola for was to get into her bank account, which you never did. Ma, this is your call."

"He's right Ma. This is your call. Remember, we can't have a repeat of what happened with Lachlan. Family or not, if he tried once, he will try again," Xerxes said, looking back to his aunts standing in the door. Reece handed both of them the paper. Damya walked over, punching him in the face twice while Elyse stood back and watched. Adele nodded, slowly touching AJ's shoulder, causing him to lower his weapon. Izaiah sighed in relief until she called Elijah's name, giving him a settled nod.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?
108K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. ©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...
678 41 8
toji fushiguro.
46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life