Pixar Descendants

By CoconutPrincess123

This is basically the story of Descendants but replaced with Pixar characters. I do not own Descendants and P... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Syed's Introduction
Chapter 2: Proclamations/Rotten to The Core
Chapter Three: Discussion
Chapter Four: Auradon
Chapter 5: Museum Heist
Chapter 6: First Day of School
Chapter 7: Trusting a villain kid
Chapter 8: Knowing New Faces
Chapter 9: Love Cookies
Chapter 10: Love Spell Affections
Chapter 12: Parent Call
Chapter 13: Family Day
Chapter 14: Coronation
Hob's Explosion of Taste
Chapter 15: Ways to Be Wicked
Chapter 16: Being the Perfect Prince
A/N

Chapter 11: The Date

83 1 0
By CoconutPrincess123

It was Chemistry class and Hobert was digging in his backpack, looking for something.

"Looking for something?" Mr. Unkrich walked up to Hobert.

Then Hobert zips his bag. And then looked at what Mr. Unkrich got in his hand, it was a magic mirror. Then Hobert gets shocked. "Thank you, Wolden." He said to Wolden. "It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code." Then Meadow and Alina tilted their heads. "It will be my recommendation that you are expelled."

"But Mr. Unkrich, I..." Hobert almost finished his sentence until Meadow gets out of her seat. "But that isn't fair. He wasn't cheating since he didn't have that... Whatever this is."

"It's called magic..."

"You are not helping, stop!" Meadow said. "maybe he needed another pencil..."

"I..." Hobert said.

"Really. Don't help." She said as Hobert's head turned down, then she turned to the teacher. "Please."

"well, if you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop." Mr. Unkrich said.

Then Wolden stared at Meadow and Hobert with a smirk on his face, then they ignored him and focused on their work.

---

At the picnic tables, Hobert was running down to Dolly for some answers. And he showed her a paper. "For the first time it's like I'm more than just a handsome face," Hobert said.

"A shocker to you, huh?" Dolly asked.

"To be honest, you are such an A+ student,"  Hobert said to Dolly.

"And you are a good B student," Dolly replied.

"I bet you could help me get an A on the next test without some mirror."

"Well maybe you could see me next time if you need help, you know the gal." She said to Hobert while he was smiling while Syed was walking up to them.

"There you are!" Syed walked up to Hobert. "I have been looking for you everywhere!"

"What's the problem?" Hobert looked at Syed.

"Isabela just asked me out on..." Syed said before taking a deep breath in for the final blow. "A date."

"We can handle this," Hobert said after leaving the table.

"You are looking a bit pale."

"Yeah-" Syed almost finished his sentence. "But I can fix that with some soap and some shaving."

"No!" Syed said quietly to Hobert.

---

At the dorm room, Hobert was finishing the final touches in Syed while making sure he looks date-worthy.

"Okay. Easy on the razor." Syed said to Hobert. "I don't want to scare her away to look like I came from a horror movie. Not that I could."

"Oh come on, My father taught me how to get rid of facial hair before I could talk."

"My dad was never really big on facial tips, I never had a brother," Syed said while Hobert was putting more shaving cream on him.

"Well, now you do," Hobert said. "We're gonna need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off. My father's not a barrel of laughs when he doesn't get his way. Just ask Flik the ant."

"Are you afraid of him?" Syed asked his friend.

"A bit, are you afraid of your dad?" Hobert replied to Syed.

"I just really want him to be happy of me," Syed said. "It's just... He gets so furious with me when I disappoint him. I know... He's my dad, so I know he loves me in his way."

"Ok, let's see," Hobert said to Syed.

"We are already done?" Syed asked.

"Yeah."

Syed walks towards the mirror looking at himself, half of him doesn't feel like himself, half of him looks like he is free, he chuckles a bit while Hobert walks towards him. "I know." Hobert chuckles.

"I look..."

"Say it," Hobert said.

"Not ridiculous," Syed said quietly.

"Not even close," Hobert whispered in his ear, they chuckle with each other. Syed holds his leather jacket while Hobert walks away and someone knocks on the door. Syed opens the door and sees Isabela. He sighs when he saw her.

"For the first time, I understand the difference between nice and handsome." She awkwardly said, Syed giggles. "I hope you are not allergic to flowers." Then he goes out to the room and follows Isabela and then Hobert smiles while walking out the door and then closing it.

---

Syed and Isabela were walking in the woods having fun and laughing and telling jokes to each other, Syed thought of what his father would say if he was still on the Isle.

"Tell me something about yourself that you've never told anyone," Isabela asked.

"Uh..." Syed thought. "My middle name is Andy."

"Andy?" Isabela said, hoping she won't tell anyone, even her parents.

"Yeah," Syed said then he turned around and stared at her. "Just my dad doing what he does best. Being evil."

"Syed Andy Pine."

"Mine's Juanita," Isabela said

"Juanita?" Syed asks before holding a chuckle.

"Yep," Isabela said.

"How princessy." Syed chuckles. "That's almost worse."

"I mean, you know, it's better than Andy," Isabela said when they started walking again. "But it's not."

"Are you good?" Syed asked.

"Yeah." Isabela giggled.

Then he grabs her hand and she asks him something then he closes his eyes.

"You ready?" Isabela asks.

Syed nods then he opens his eyes then they saw an enchanted lake with a picnic table. He smiles while they walk towards it.

---

Syed was eating something tasty, it felt like he never ate it on the Isle.

"Is this your first time?" Isabela said.

"Mmm..." Syed said with his mouth still chewing the food. "We don't date much on the island. It's more like gang activity."

Isabela then chuckles. "Um, I meant, is this your first time eating a jelly donut." She asked.

"Is it bad?"

Then Isabela noticed he got a stain on his upper lip. "You got a..."

Then Syed cleans it up pulling Isabela's hand away. "Gone?" He said, then they both chuckled. "You can't take me anywhere, I guess."

"You know, I've done all the talking. Your turn." Isabela asked. "I don't know that much about you."

"Tell me something."

Syed then gets confused, it felt like there was so much in his brain. "Well, I'm seventeen. I have a forced life. And I've only ever lived in one place."

"Me, too. That... We have so much in common already." Isabela smiles.

"No." Syed then chuckled. "Trust me, we do not. And you are going to be queen."

"Yeah."

"Que?" Syed said. "The crown doesn't make you a queen," Isabela told Syed.

"But it kind of does." Syed chuckled.

"No, it..." Isabela said. "Your father is Most Evil Supervillain and I've got the poster parents for goodness."

"But we're not automatically like them," Isabela said. "We get to choose who we're gonna be."

"And right now, I can look into your eyes and I can tell you're not evil." Isabela looked at Syed's blue eyes. "I can see it."

"Let's go for a swim," Isabela told Syed.

"What? Right, this minute?" Syed asked. "I think I'm just gonna stay here."

"No, no, no, come on!" Isabela told Syed.

"I think I'm gonna stay behind and try a strawberry." She said. "I've never tried a strawberry before." He then eats it. "Mmm." Then he found it tasted like the donut.

He then saw Isabela in her swimsuit as he waves, he then smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 19
Ten stories from the citizens of the United States of Auradon (I obviously don't own Disney's Descendants)
227K 7.8K 28
I do not own Encanto or any of the characters! They belong to Disney! I don't own any of the art in this book either!
218 0 6
A retelling of Descendants BUT what if Mal had a brother who joined on the adventure. Join Carlos, Evie, Mal, Henrik and Jay on their adventures in A...
46K 1K 16
"That was nothing, sweetheart. I'm just getting started." Descendants 3 Sequel to Sinking I own nothing except my own character(s).