Metamorphosis

By BlueEyedDoctor

This is book three in my series titled "Roses and Blood" Series list: Book One: Into The Aether ... More

Book Three
Chapter One: The Clothes Maketh The Man
Chapter Two: Weary Travellers
Note!
Chapter Three: The Angel of Death
Chapter Four: A Day Like Any Other Pt 1
Chapter Five: A Day Like Any Other Pt 2
Update

Small Update Of Doom

248 12 23
By BlueEyedDoctor

Hey guys,

Sorry I'm not posting atm. I'm just in my bed still ill af and it's beyond boring that I've still not recovered yet. I have like 7 chapters ready to go but I wanted to add in this extra bit for chapter two and I'm just not well enough to look at my phone for longer than 5 mins.

Honestly, I'm so worn out but I'll keep trying to work on it little bits at a time and I will likely end up releasing two chapters next week to make up for this week's lack of chapter 😔

It's so frustrating because I'm bit able to work on anything atm. I'm ridiculously behind for uni work and I'm at the stage where it has all just piled up.

Anyways, sorry everyone ❤❤❤ xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109 17 8
It was 2025 and Richtofen's Grand Scheme that led to the earth's zombie apocalypse. In an attempt to hinder his newfound control of the undead, Maxis...
629 87 18
A woman has fallen into the wrong reality! Start the story... Hey! Build the tension, and off we go. Prepare the feels, get invested and have a good...
1.5K 49 11
~~~~~~~~~~ You work on Captain John Price's base with your best friend, Josh 'Snake' Miller. After being called to the Captain's office, you get the...
12.7K 486 28
Fanfiction based on the 'Finding Sky' Series by Joss Stirling. Zhalia Benedict: the last and youngest sibling to find her other half. How can they be...