Empires Royals - Empires SMP...

By Minty_Rose1127

When the young daughter of the Ocean Queen Lizzie and King Joel of Mazellia is brought into trouble because o... More

~1~
A/N
~2~
~3~
A/n
~4~
~5~
Your a legend
What the future holds
Not a Chapter Just an A/n
~6~
~7~
~8~
Spotify playlist ♡

Introduction

1K 19 9
By Minty_Rose1127

Hello it's the Author but you can call me Minty Rose, Minty or Rose or just Author, I don't really care as long as it's not mean.

Key
Y/n - your name
F/f - favorite food
F/c - favorite color
You guys get the gist

Authors note is in bold

Y/n's Description:
Y/n had long hair that starts as brown at the top and then fades into a light pink. She also has a neon green streak in her hair just like her father Joel. Just like her mother, Y/n posses a tail but instead of it being of an axolotl (I don't if I spelled it right) it is a tail like a siren sort of, when she chooses she has the ability to turn into a siren. Y/n doesn't know about the siren part until later on in the story. Y/n is 13 years old btw.

Y/n's normal look

Y/n's mermaid form

Her wings

Like this but with her hair color and her eye color

Also heres the Spotify playlist

And with that I think that's all you need to know. If there any mistakes pls tell me this is my first story so I'm kinda nervous.
- Minty Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.4K 39
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
38.2K 907 137
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
64.3K 3.3K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...