The Mafia Don| Editing

Por secretlyyxurs37

A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him... Mais

Intro
!Warning!
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author Q/A
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Extra
Update!
Bonus 3

15

8.1K 162 127
Por secretlyyxurs37

-Elana Aphelion-

"We did it!" Me and Gina cheered.

After the ceremony, Gina dragged me towards her family. We were taking pictures and saying bye to our friends.

"I'm going to go find Ale and Alia. Wanna come?" I asked her.

"Sure, momma I'm going with her k?" Mrs. Alvarez nodded and lead Santi and her husband out of the venue.

I saw him from behind and jumped on his back. I kissed his neck.

"Don't do that." He said straight and turned around to me.

"Oh, sorry." I said.

"Congrats Tesoro!" He held my chin up and kissed me. I hugged him tight.

I heard giggling come around the corner and the same girls from earlier were walking over to us.

I pulled back and watched the interaction go down. "Excuse me," one of them giggled, "My name is Ciara, I saw you in the crowd and thought you were very handsome, can I get your number?"

No. Bitch.

"I'm flattered, honestly, but I have a girlfriend." He said and pulled me closer.

"She doesn't have to know," the girl trailed her finger down his arm.

I stepped in front of Alessio and held her wrist, "Yeah well she does know, now leave him alone."

The girl scoffed, "The sisters always ruin the fun." She looked behind me at Ale.

I laughed and turned around to face him. I grabbed his chin and pulled him down to a kiss, his hands instantly going to my waist.

I really have a jealousy problem.

I turned and saw the girls face white as a ghost, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know!" She quickly apologized. I rolled my eyes and turned back to him.

"Do you like my dress?" I asked him looking down.

"It would look better on the floor." He said and traced his finger along my breast. I smirked at him.

"I'm holding you to that later tonight." I smile when I heard Alia come up behind me.

I talked to Alia and Matteo for a while. Anilita came over with that man again.

I felt Alessio's hand go to my back, "Elana, this is my father." He said.

"Elana? Oh how nice to meet you! The name is Alonzo but everyone calls me Zo, or dad." He smiled.

Alia hit his chest and he looked down at her shrugging. I laughed a bit, "It is nice to meet you sir." He shook my hand.

"Hey Lan, me Talia and Lia are going to dinner, wanna come?" Gina asked. The two girls stood behind her leaning in, waiting for my answer.

I looked to Alessio and he had a small smile on his face. "Sorry girls," he looked at me, "I'm taking her tonight."

Aye what you mean by that bruh?

Gina smiled, "Okay," she winked at me and did a little notion with her hands.

My eyes went wide as she stuck her finger through the hole she made with her hand, "BYE GINA." I said and turned around.

Alessio kissed me again. "Ready?"

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said as he took my hand in his and lead us out of the building.

-Alessio Romano-

She doesn't know what she is doing to me with that dress. The way it hugs her curves. How it lets her brown skin show. It was driving me crazy.

I had my hand on her thigh the entire time I drove. I was bringing her to one of my places in the city.

I wanted to fuck her on the balcony as she looked down at the busy streets. No one having a clue how much I was pleasuring her.

I wanted to taste more than her skin and tongue. I want to taste her.

We came to a stop in the parking garage. I stepped out and handed the keys to the valet, "Romano." I said so he knew where to park.

I walked around to her side and opened the door for her. The valet watched me put my hand on her lower back and lead her inside.

I pressed the button to the elevator and waited. She rocked on her heels and leaned closer to me. The doors finally opened and we walked in.

I took out a key from my pocket and put it into the lock, pressing the penthouse floor button.

She watched herself in her reflection. She turned to the side, giving me a view of her round ass through the dress.

Fuck, I want to tie her up and rip that dress clean of, along with anything else she is wearing underneath.

We reached the floor and the doors opened.

It was late evening. The sun setting in the distance of the city and the golden hues entering the windows, hitting her beautiful skin.

She smiled when I showed her the table set for two in front of the grand view.

I pulled out her chair as she sat. I had my personal chef make a meal for us as we drove back. The food was still burning hot and the vibes of ice weren't melted in the bucket that held the wine.

I poured her a glass as she looked abroad at the city.

"God this is beautiful." She breathed.

"Non tanto quanto te!" I said. She turned back to me.

"What happened?" She asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing bella." She looked down at her food and frowned. "Everything okay?" I asked her.

"Ale, I'm allergic to seafood." She half smiled at me.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I stood and took the plate from her. "I'm sorry, amore. I didn't know." I said.

She stood up and came closer to me, "It's okay," she chuckled. "I wasn't all that hungry anyways." She said, "Well not for dinner at least." Her smirk was so dark.

I walked closer to her, my entire demeanor changing. "There is so much I want to do to you Elana. So much I want to make you feel." I whispered.

"So do it," her tone was daring.

I trailed my hand softly up her arm. I loved her reaction to my touch. I traced the strap of her dress, pulling it over her shoulder.

I brought my hand to her neck, lightly squeezing her as she closed her eyes. I backed her up towards the windows, letting her back and ass press against the glass.

I turned her around so her breads were pushed against it now. I found the zipper of her dress and pulled it down, revealing her bare back.

She shivered from my cold hands. I put my hand around her neck again and brought her body back to mine. I pushed the straps down letting the dress hang at her waist.

I took one of her breast in my hand, massaging it. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back on my shoulder, biting her lip.

I brought my lips to her skin, pressing my tongue against her neck then sucking. She moaned from the feeling. My hand went down her body, pulling her thigh to wrap around my waist, her hands went to the back of my neck, pulling me closer. I trailed closer towards her heat.

"You want me? You me to fuck you with everything I have, hm?" I teased her. She didn't say anything. My fingers teased her clit, making her look at me.

"Tell me what you want Tesoro." I whispered in her ear. She moaned when I pressed my thumb on her clit, her head going back.

-Elana Aphelion-

"Tell me Elana." He whispered on my skin. I couldn't help the waves of pleasure he was giving me. "Tell me or I stop." He said.

I turned my head up and looked at him. The answer was set in my eyes but he wanted words. He wanted to hear me.

"Fuck me."

It is literally 2am and I can't sleep bc my mom turned the heat on and it's hot asf in my room rn....

But yeah 👀 smut next chapter? Sí

Thoughts?>>>
Bruh Alessio's pov compared to Elana's is very.... Mmmm Cómo si dicé.... sadistic? Mm no sexual...

Anyways.... Shout-outs:
@lilac_soot
@rej0yce

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

125K 2.9K 24
Fate works in mysterious ways. Sometimes the stranger you saved turns out to be the love of your life. Read for more 18+ Mature (smut)(abuse)(traum...
133K 3.1K 41
❝My life has never been the same since I met you.❞ -------------------- Started : 29 September, 2021 Completed : 7 January, 2022 Edited : April 8, 2...
151K 2.7K 11
This is an AGE REGRESSION STORY COMPLETELY NONSEXUAL |. | When will I feel this As vivid as it truly is? Fall in love in a single touch And fall a...
81.6K 1.6K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...