𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈𝗉. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗌𝖺... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

27

19.2K 857 1K
By WICKSWHORE

10:24 AM - OCTOBER 21ST
TURKS AND CAICOS

Kaizier groaned as he sat up, his eyes opening as he looked to see Alyssa taking pictures. She wore a red piece of lingerie and sat on the edge of the bed, the mirror out the way so it wouldn't catch Kaizier.

"Whatchu doin?" He whispered groggily, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Alyssa turned towards him, smiling and crawling onto the bed. She straddled his lap and kissed his bottom lip before turning her phone so he could see the post.

"My Savage Fenty thing. You like it?"

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 10min

𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

❤️💬
liked by 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹, and 1,002,000 others
𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 none of ur concern 💋 @savagexfenty

𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 😻😻💋

𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 ik kaizier havin' the time of his life😍😍
⤿ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 🥴

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟭 backshots prolly sound like Chicago
at night.

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘀 she definitely got pregnant on
this trip. there's no way she didn't.

𝗶𝗺𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘆𝟲𝟵 click my profile to see
my wet pussy! am i pretty?🥰😍🦋

𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮 Rihanna hiring anyone😂
⤿ 𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗻 girl go die

𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗻 😍😍 hot mama!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Kaizier bit his lip, setting his hands on Alyssa's ass. He licked his lips, looking at the red that contrasted with her red dragon tattoo that was on her leg, and her light, caramel skin. "Dis look good on you. I luh yo' closet."

"Thank you, baby." She kissed his forehead. "Alright, now that you're up. We going shopping!"

Kaizier groaned, wanting to stay inside the villa as he felt a weight from off his lap. He sat up, rubbing his nose with his hand as he watched Alyssa go through the drawers. He watched as she stripped down from the red set and began to change into this cute, flowy green 2 piece.

"You takin' moe pictures today, huh?" Kaizier smiled, getting up and making his way into the bathroom. He emptied his bladder before washing his hands and making his way into the shower.

"Duhh," Alyssa smiled, fixing her outfit. "I wanna pick up some little souvenirs and stuff to bring back for our friends."

"Bae, I took like 100 pictures and you only saved one. Say, I'm finna get ta boxin yo ass," Kaizier spoke, looking down at her phone. Alyssa was very active on Instagram, posting pictures of herself, while Kaizier had just posted pictures of her and the things they were doing.

He enjoyed just living in the moment with her.

Alyssa laughed, rolling her eyes. "Boy, hush. Thank you for my pictures though." They walked back into the villa after a couple of hours of shopping and picking clothing items out.

She placed them on the bed, watching as Kaizier stripped from his outfit to his swim trunks. He then put a wifebeater on before making his way towards Alyssa. He helped her out of her green outfit.

"You wearin' a new one, baby?"

Alyssa nodded, emptying the bag as Kaizier placed all her clothing items in the hamper. He turned around to see her picking out the pink swimsuit.

"You wanna take pictures while it's still light out, mama?" Kaizier asked, helping her to tie the back of her bikini. When she confirmed, he stood up and put her on his back before grabbing her tote bag filled with their towels and everything.

He walked out of the villa and towards the deck. "You wanna go to that one lil spot? It's a cute background."

"Yes please," Alyssa smiled, laying her head in the crook of his neck.

It took a couple of minutes before they had made it. Kaizier sat her down on the cinderblocks, sitting her tote down beside him. He took her phone out and began to take her pictures as she posed.

"You so beautiful, ma." He complimented, taking a couple more flicks before giving her the phone back.

Alyssa puckered her lips and Kaizier placed his on top of hers, giving her a peck. "Which ones you finna post?"

"Hmm," She tucked her lips into her mouth, scrolling through the different pictures before she got to one. "This one is cute."

She quickly made her way to instagram, cropping it and adding her caption before posting it to her instagram.

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 1min

❤️💬
liked by 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻, 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹, and 10,289 others
𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 on Wednesdays we wear pink. 💗

comments have been turned off by this user.

---------

"Thank you for taking so many pictures, baby." She kissed his cheek as he helped her down from the cement wall.

The couple began to make their way towards the Scuba Diving attraction. It was a short walk and they had made it in about twenty or so minutes.

Kaizier sat her stuff down in the sand, this was a private session, so he wasn't too worried about her shit getting taken or anything. He made his way beside her where she was talking to the Scuba Instructor.

"Alright, so we're gonna get suited up, and then you folks will swim behind me. Stay far up enough that you can breathe air through the tube. You may touch the animals gently, they never bit anyone in all my years working here."

"What about da years you wasn't working here?" Kaizier asked.

The instructor stared at him before turning to Alyssa. "Anyways, you ready ma'am?"

"Oh?" Kaizier raised his eyebrow.

"Bae," Alyssa chuckled, "Chill out and just enjoy yourself, okay?"

The instructor held their items out, giving them to Alyssa. When he came to give Kaizier his things, Kaizier snatched it out of his hands, grumbling to himself as he placed the goggles and tube on his face.

Once they had on the goggles, flippers, and breathing tube, they loaded up into the boat, Alyssa sitting on Kaizier's lap, happily looking into the water. The boat had started and they made their way away from the shore and deeper into the water, but not too damn deep.

"Alright folks." The lady turned the boat off before turning to Kaizier and Alyssa, "You guys can just go ahead and jump in. I'll be down there in a second. Just swim around and look, we're right over the reef and the fish should be active. Here are go-pro cameras that are waterproof. You may email the videos to yourself once we get back on the shore."

They both took the go-pro. Alyssa slid off Kaizier's lap before grabbing his hand and they made their way to the edge of the boat.

"Jump on three."

"One, Two, Three," Kaizier called and faked like he was jumping in as Alyssa splashed down into the water.

He laughed loudly, recording Alyssa who huffed, looking around before looking up and smacking her lips. "You childish as hell. I hate you!"

"I got you, girl." The instructor laughed and pushed Kaizier whose eyes were wide as he splashed down into the water.

Kaizier gasped when he finally came up and looked at the instructor who was standing over them, Alyssa and her laughing loudly.

"Aight you betta hope Ian getcha name cause you gon be in da unemployment line by da end uh da day!" Kaizier called, "Dumb white bitch."

"Boy calm down." Alyssa laughed, "Come on." She grasped his hand and they both slightly dived down, enough that they could see everything.

Bubbles floated to the top as they both recorded the reef and its active life. It was so pretty and bright.

Kaizier looked at the stingray that was swimming under him. He reached out and ran a hand down its back, the stingray swimming around him before swimming over to Alyssa.

She smiled around the breathing tube, looking over at Kaizier who had a smile on his face, recording the small sharks in the ocean. A small pufferfish swam up to Kaizier, and Alyssa quickly recorded as he reached out to pet the fish, the little cute blow-up fish pushing against Kaizier's hands, demanding more scratches.

The pufferfish pushed against Kaizer's face like it was giving him kisses before it began to swim away quickly.

They continued to swim around the coral reef, Kaizier recording Alyssa, smiling over his snorkeling tube.

Soon, the snorkeling session was up and the two were making their way back to the surface. Alyssa and Kaizier both gasped at the same time, taking their goggles and snorkeling tubes off. She swam over to Kaizier and wrapped her arms around his neck, both of them swimming in the shallow water.

"I love you."

"I luh you more." He pecked her lips before they made their way towards the boat. He held her up the boat first before getting back on.

"I thought you was coming out with us." Alyssa talked to the instructor. Kaizier sat down, laying back against the board. He grabbed the large bottle and popped it open before taking a sip.

"Well, I didn't want to interrupt. And your husband seems crazy, I was scared about pushing him in."

The two laughed.

"Do you mind taking our picture?" She asked the instructor. When she said she didn't mind, Alyssa made her way on top of Kaizier. She grabbed another bottle taking a sip as the instructor took the picture.

"You two are such a beautiful couple," Alyssa thanked her, taking her phone back.

The boat began to start up again and Alyssa scrolled through the pictures, smiling to herself. They soon were back onshore and Kaizier get off first before grasping Alyssa's hand and helping her off the boat.

They walked over to their stuff, Kaizier sitting down and Alyssa straddling him. She sent him the photos, and once his phone dinged, he picked it up.

His eyebrows furrowed seeing a bunch of notifications. Deciding to post the pictures first, he saved them to his phone before posting them.

"Ima post da second one, bae."

She nodded, laying her head in his neck as he held his phone in one hand and rubbed her back with the other.

(just go with it. it's not really them but you get the memo)

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 2min

❤️💬
liked by 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹, nardoman, and 847,208 others
𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 i can do dis witchu forever.

Kaizier's phone began to ring, and he smiled, seeing it Horace.

"Wassam-"

"Nigga you ain't see all dese calls, bruh?" Horace yelled into the phone.

Kaizier scrunched his face up, Alyssa looking at his face.

"Who is that?" She whispered.

"My fault, nigga, damn. Me and Lyssa was snorkeling and shit." He repsonded. Kaizier pulled the phone away, "It's Horace."

"Ouu tell him I said heyyy."

Kaizier put the phone back up to his ear. "Alyssa said hey. Now, wassup witchu? Why you callin' ma phone like dat?"

He heard Horace sigh deeply into the phone. "Kai nigga, I'm so fuckin' sorry."

"Fa what?" Kaizier asked, "Nigga you ain't do me shit."

There was a long pause on the phone.

"The hospital tried to call you earlier dis morning. Ain't no easy way ta say dis. You know we love you and we got you, right?"

Kaizier felt his heart drop as he sat up quickly. "Nigga, say what? What you talkin' bout, Nardo? You scaring me, bruh."

At those words, Alyssa pulled back, grabbing his phone and putting it on speaker, concerned about what Horace was telling Kaizier to make him so panicked.

"Grandmaw Alice was pronounced dead dis morning, bruh. I'm so fuckin' sorry, Kai."

hiiii babies.

last update for the day. yay. this book is almost finished, probably like 20 more parts forreal or so? it won't be that many more, but the way I'm pushing updates out, it'll be done real soon.

i know y'all been already said what books yall want. but ima give yall another choice rn. ima post the cover and the ship and overview and yall can vote. whichever gets the most comments is gonna be the next book.

after the next book will be the sequel to this book and then yk so on and so forth.

uh, alice is 100% dead, this ain't a prank so. yeah.

Q and A

- have you been snorkeling before?

- would you go on a baecation?

- what is your favorite pairing with yb?
(which girl do yall like to see most with yb in wattpad books.)

VOTING DOWN BELOW
I LOVE YOU
boujeereapin

OPTION 1

OPTION 2

OPTION 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 3.7K 20
𝙽𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙾- 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
2.4K 190 9
"You the baddest thing I done seen in a while"
650K 31.3K 27
Kyzion knew that life wasn't about becoming someone better, but about finally allowing himself to accept who he'd always been. The only person he cou...
1M 21.8K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...