๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ...

By namjoons_miss_right

Kim Namjoon, a 27-year old multi-billionaire CEO and owner of one of the most prominent fashion companies in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (Updated)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Teaser: Fighting For Love
Questions, Opinions, and Suggestions for Zuki
Announcement

Chapter 47

1.2K 80 90
By namjoons_miss_right

Author's POV

"Are you sure we will use that?" Seoyeon asked, voice was uncertain. "Is it even safe for us?" She added, causing a chuckle from Namjoon.

"Don't worry, I promise that this is safe and you will enjoy the ride. Now hop in." He invited as he pats the rear seat of his bicycle. "I won't let us into an accident, okay? Just trust me." He assured, so Seoyeon took a deep breath before sitting down. "You might want to hold on, since we don't want you to fall off."

"Uhm, there's no handle."

"Hold on to me," Namjoon said which made her eyes to widen.

"Are you sure?"

But instead of answering her, Namjoon held her hands and placed them on his shoulders. Seoyeon was just speechless, but let her hand rest there.

"Now we're ready to leave." He smiled and held the handles of his bike.

Now their short journey to the park began. Since they're on a bicycle, the morning breeze welcomed them as the sun shone down to them. Slowly, Seoyeon began to feel completely at ease as she watch the houses and store they pass by. Yet out of surprise and nervousness, Seoyeon exclaimed his name and immediately clung her hands around Namjoon's waist the moment he took a slightly sharp turn. It made Namjoon laugh and he could already imagine her pouting while hearing him. He wasn't wrong, because she is definitely pouting out of annoyance. She really thought she would fall off the bike.

"That wasn't funny, okay?" She warned while still naive on how tightly she is hugging him around the waist.

"For me, it was!" Namjoon replied jokingly, while she just scoffed. "Just enjoy it, Seoyeon. Feel the breeze." He instructed and continued to pedal a little faster.

She tried to do what he said. At first, she was still hesitant, but she eventually enjoyed the ride. Of course, Namjoon is definitely enjoying the trip. How would you feel if your crush is hugging you? Yes, I'm sure you'll feel as giddy as Namjoon is. And just a few minutes later, they finally reached the park Namjoon told her about. He helped her to get off first before him.

"I'll just lock my bicycle at the bike racks. Wait for me here, okay?" Namjoon informed, so Seoyeon nodded at him.

While Namjoon is keeping his bicycle in a safe place, Seoyeon wandered her eyes around the park. It's not too big, but it definitely is a nice place. There's a mini playground on the side and you can already see a couple of kids playing there while their parents watch over them. You can also see some benches that are perfectly shaded by the trees. The leaves of the trees are faintly swaying along with the wind, making it a good place to relax.

"Hey, sorry to keep you waiting." Namjoon stated that made her turn around.

"It's okay. I wasn't waiting for long."

"Oh, I have something for you."

It brought curiosity to Seoyeon as she watches Namjoon reach something in his back pocket. Then it made her eyes grew wide to see that 'something'.

"A tulip?" She asked with a glint of surprise and joy as she accepts it.

"Well, on my way back here, I saw an old man selling freshly picked tulips. I remember you like tulips, so I bought one." He scratches his nape as he tries to supress his bashful smile.

"Thank you, Namjoon-ssi." She uttered softly as she smells the tulip.

"You're welcome," He beamed, "Let's go?" He then tilted his head towards the park.

As the two begin their stroll around the park, they both remained quiet, silently enjoying the place. It's like they're just appreciating each other's presence in this small yet beautiful park. The ambiance was just so perfect. She's just so perfect, he thought, as the wind clashes with her hair.

"This park is so beautiful." She commented while looking around, making him smile.

"Yeah," He hummed as he looks at her, it wasn't this place he's pertaining to but the one he's with.

[A/N: Did you get it? 'Park' Seoyeon. Please, I'm really good with dad jokes! Okay, sorry, back to the story lol.]

Unexpectedly, Seoyeon turned around to face him which took him a little by surprise. He looked forward and tried not to act suspicious. Seoyeon just smirked as she went back to looking around. She couldn't explain the feeling she's having right now. It's like a mixture of emotions: contentment, tranquil, yet oddly confusing. She have never felt this way with someone. It's all brand new to her. She then glanced at the single stem of tulip she's holding. She had received a lot of bouquets, one with red tulips from Taehyung even, but this one red tulip in her hand somehow made her feel so special than the rest of the flowers she had. But her deep thoughts got disrupted by loud squealing of children from a far. It got her attention and it made her pause from walking. Her eyes followed where the kids were heading until it landed the thing that makes the kids giddy.

"Oh my goodness, look!" She exclaimed in glee, getting Namjoon's attention, and pointed at it.

"Cotton candies?" He mumbled, brow raised, as he narrow down his eyes.

"Can we go check it?" She asked and her eyes were gleaming like a child.

"Sure— Woah!" Namjoon yelped when Seoyeon grabbed his hand and dragged him with her, looking so invested with that cotton candy stall.

Cotton candies are Seoyeon's all-time favorite confectionery ever since she was a kid. She goes crazy over cotton candies and back then, her mother would buy her a stick of cotton candy on their way home from the market. This is the first time Namjoon saw her so giddy like a child. When they reached the stall, she let out an amazed gasp after seeing the cotton candies. They were far from the ones she had, because the one this vendor is selling are shaped into a flower or an animal.

"Wow, that's so cute." She mumbled in amusement when the vendor turned the ball of pink cotton candy into a pig.

The kids were patiently waiting for their turn and the vendor would smile at them as they tell him their desired outcome after choosing the design of their cotton candies. However, although Seoyeon wanted to buy one, she left her purse at the rest house. She pouted and sighed, and Namjoon saw that.

"You want one?" He asked, squeezing her hand lightly to get her attention. Since Seoyeon was too excited a while ago, she didn't notice that she was holding his hand the whole time they're watching the vendor make cotton candies.

"I left my purse in the room." She answered.

"Then I'll buy you one."

"What? No, it's okay. Let's just go." She refused but as stubborn Seoyeon is, Namjoon can be double of it.

"Aish, come on." He chuckled and gently pulled her with him to the stall. "Which one do you like, Seoyeon?" He asked as he checks the design.

"Are you sure?" She asked, shy to let him spend money on her.

"Yes. Now, choose the design you want." He insisted and gave her a reassuring smile.

The cost of that cotton candy is nothing compared to seeing her happy, he thought. Besides, he's the CEO of a big clothing company in Korea and is a multi-billionare. He can even buy her a whole factory of cotton candies without her asking for it. And because of Namjoon's offer, Seoyeon's smile grew as she checks the designs. They were all beautiful that she can't choose which one to get.

"Hmm.... Can I have this one, sir?" Seoyeon asked to the vendor while pointing at the panda designed cotton candy.

"Of course, dear." He beamed warmly, seeing his daughter on Seoyeon. "One cute panda for a dear one." And he started to make the base of the panda's face.

Seoyeon watched him twist the stick to catch the cotton canydy in delight, liking the smell of the confectionery. It makes her recall her sweet old memories with her mother. When the vendor was finally done, he gave it some finishing touch and handed it to the smiling Seoyeon.

"It's so beautiful! Thank you, sir." She giggled while admiring the cotton candy she's holding.

"I'm glad you liked it." The vendor then took a small, heart-shaped lollipop from his merchandise and handed it to Seoyeon. "Here, it's a small gift from me."

"Oh my. Really?" She asked and the vendor nodded, so Seoyeon bowed as she accepts it. "Thank you so much! This is so kind of you."

"You remind me of my daughter who is studying abroad. She likes cotton candies too, that's why I made it into our family business. My wife made these lollipops, so I guarantee you that it's really sweet." The vendor chuckled, making Seoyeon feel so light.

"I'm sure your daughter is very proud to have you as her parents." She replied, "I will surely enjoy this."

"Here's the payment. Thank you so much, sir." Namjoon stated as he hands the money.

"Thank you as well." The vendor replied as he receives it. "You two make a really good couple." He whispered to Namjoon, who's stunned yet pleased.

"R-Really? You think so?" Namjoon asked.

"Why, yes. Aren't you two a couple?"

"Oh. Uhm, not yet." He uttered shyly, making the vendor laugh.

"I see. You'll get there." He then patted Namjoon's shoulder before accommodating the new kid.

Too focused on her cute panda cotton candy, Seoyeon didn't really hear what they were talking about. She's just so happy to have her first cotton candy after so many years. She can't even afford to ruin it. When Namjoon was done, they continued they stroll.

"Thank you for this. I really, really appreciate it." She said softly as she starts to get some cotton candy from the ear of the panda.

"I'm glad you liked it. How's the taste?" He queried, but Seoyeon's happy hum on that first bite answered his question already.

"Shocks, it's been a while." She uttered as she gets some more, and it's enough for Namjoon to see her enjoy it.

They eventually sat on a bench the moment they saw one. Wanting to share her treat, she pinched a huge cotton candy from the other ear and turned her body to face Namjoon.

"Have some," She offered but Namjoon shook his hand.

"It's yours."

"And it's more than enough for me. Just try it." She then moved the cotton candy in her hand closer to Namjoon's mouth.

Of course, he can't resist her, so he ate the confectionery. It does taste good and it melts perfectly in your mouth. He nodded affirmatively to Seoyeon, meaning he liked it.

"I bet Hwayoung would enjoy this, too." She spoke as she take a bite.

"I bet she would," He agreed.

"You know...." She initiated, "It's nice to see this side of you."

"I only show this side of mine to the people I'm comfortable with."

"So, you feel comfortable around me?" Seoyeon asked jokingly.

"As funny as it sounds, I do feel comfortable when you're around." He confessed, "Is that a bad thing?"

"Well, I don't see anything bad with that. Just don't spend so much money on me." She chuckled, but he just hummed.

He can't promise that he won't spend money on her, especially if spoiling her with everything she wants is his way of showing his love and affection. It's his love language for his loved ones. In that way, he reciprocates the love.

"Don't you ever feel so tired taking care of others?" He suddenly questioned.

"I don't think so? I mean, yes it is exhausting sometimes, but I feel really happy when I take care of people. It's my way to show them I'm just there if they need me, that I love them."

On the other hand, Seoyeon's love language is act of service. It's her way to show her love, and it makes her happy when they are satisfied with her service.

"Have you thought of being in a relationship anytime soon?"

"Why did you ask?" She snickered.

"N-Nothing. Just curious, you know." He stuttered and got a little nervous. Is he being obvious?

"Well, about that.... I don't really know actually." She shrugged as she gaze at the sky, "I can't even figure out if I'm in love or not. I don't know how it feels to be in love. How about you? You've been in a relationship once. How did you know that she was the one? That you love her?" So he hummed as he tries to describe in his mind how he knew he has fallen for her.

"When her presence makes me feel safe and calm, instead of feeling anxious. When I can be myself around her, because I know that she accepts me for who I am. When she keeps on running through my mind, that keeps me awake most of the night. When I feel this strong desire of protecting her, of making her feel special and loved. The list goes on, but most importantly, when I see myself growing old with her." He elaborated, while Seoyeon listened intently as she eat her cotton candy.

"Woah, that's really deep. Has anyone, aside from Seyoung, made you feel that way?"

"I never thought anyone could, but someone just did."

"Have you told that person how you feel?" She then glanced at him.

"Yes, I have."

"Really? How did she react?" And she seems really invested to know.

"Well, she's still clueless." He shrugged, and she frowned.

"Eh? Did you even tell her about it in a clear way? She might have misunderstood."

"I did, she even find it amusing."

"Then, why do you think she's still clueless?"

"Maybe because she still haven't seen herself as that person. But I know soon she will realize." He smiled, if only he could say it's her.

"That's good, I hope she realizes it soonest. Though, won't she be mad if she finds out you are with me? I mean, girls can be possessive. You should clear up that I'm just your friend. I don't want her to misunderstand what we have."

He just nodded as he laughs a little. She surely is clueless. After that short conversation, they just stayed on that bench to admire the sky.

[A/N: I've read your comments and it never fails to motivate me to write more. So, in this chapter, their love languages were revealed. A TMI: their love languages are a mixture of mine. I show love through services and gifts, but it's a different story in terms of receiving love and you will find out soon from the two. Another fun fact about me is that I really go crazy over cotton candies! I would always buy one after school when I was young. I just realized this story is just like getting to know me, lol. What's your love language? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! I can't believe this story will reach 50 chapters soon.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 22.2K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...
111K 6.9K 49
Park Jimin. A single parent with a daughter, Kim Jiyeon. His late husband, Kim Namjoon, was died years ago because of an accident and leaving him and...
1.1K 23 11
Hello Army, This is my first time writing a fanfiction. I hope that you all like it and sorry for any mistakes.
29.6K 1.1K 21
Kim Namjoon, a 25 year old successful businessman finds himself being helpless when his daughter Kim Jiihye goes missing. But soon enough he is reuni...