Uncle Jalal ✔

Bởi khadyjatt

STARTED ON 6 AUGUST 2021 FINISHED ON 27 FEBRUARY 2022 #1 in Africa On 29... Xem Thêm

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
complete
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
🌍chapter 50🌍
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
mchapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
The End

chapter 25

1.2K 195 11
Bởi khadyjatt

Kicking off her shoes by the door side lailah throw her handbag on the couch as she sit tiredly on the couch,
With be eyes strain at the wall clock she sigh heavily its just 3hours to there flight.

"Afrah." Lailah called from downstairs as she head to the kitchen.

She open the microwave and there's no a single pancake making her to sigh, the front door open making her to peek from the kitchen.

"Honey you are home?" She say smiling as she open the cabinet.

"Yeah.
I just round up things at the office,
What are you doing?" Jalal ask entering the kitchen, he hug his wife from the back and kiss her on the cheek.

"Just want to drink some cereals,
Wonder what happened to the pancakes." Lailah say as she add some milk to the cereal bowl.

"I will just go finish packing up,
I love you." Jalal say and exit the kitchen.

Lailah smile and sit on one of the stool as her phone goes off from the parlour making her to sigh.
She pick the cereal bowl and exit the kitchen, rummaging through her handbag she remove her phone and her nephew's name flash on the screen.

"Sadiq." Lailah say and take a spoonful of her cereal.

"Yes aunty,
How are you?
Uhmmm mum is in the hospital it's nothing to serious but just want you to know, afrah isn't answering her phone do."sadiq say and lailah sigh.

" when?
How is she doing?
What did the doctor say?"lailah ask as she push the bowl of cereal away since she feel her appetite all gone.

"It's just her BP again but she's fine,
Just have a nice trip and my regards to uncle jalal." Sadiq say and the line goes off making lailah to sigh and drop her phone on the couch with a sigh.

The excitement of the trip all gone and she just want to be with her sister, the death of afrahs death has take a massive negative impact on her sister, with a sigh lailah pick her handbag and head upstairs.

"Afrah." She knock on the door but there's no answer making her to push the bedroom door open.

"Afrah." Lailah call again scanning the distorted bedroom, she walk to the closet and peek through the bathroom making her handbag to fall from her hand.

"Afrah." Lailah called and rush to her niece body laying on the bathroom floor with a bloody looking like foam coming out of her mouth.

Adding some of his casual T-shirt to the suitcase jalal scan there closet as he deliberate on wether or not to add some evening gown for his wife.

"Jalal." His wife barge into the bedroom yelling his name making him to rush inside the bedroom.

"Is everything OK?
What happened?" Jalal ask holding his wife trying to calm her.

"Afrah.
We need to take her to the hospital." She say panting as she drag a confuse jalal out of the bedroom.

"You need to calm down.
What happened to her?" Jalal ask as they both enter bedroom with him tailing behind his wife to the bathroom.

"What happened to her?" Jalal ask as he scope her up bridal style and they both rush out of the bedroom.

"I don't know i just came in and found her on the bathroom floor,"lailah say as she open the car passenger backdoor for her husband, he drop her inside with a sigh and close the door shut.

" what happened to her jalal.
Is she going to be fine? "Lailah ask worriedly as she feel some tears leaving her eyes making her husband to smile weakly at her.

" she will be fine insha Allah."jalal say as he drive out of the house holding his wife hand squeezing it in reassuring gesture.

Once at the hospital afrah is loaded on the stretcher and wheel into the theatre room, jalal hug his wife who's pacing in front of the theatre room.

"She will be fine lailah." Jalal say comforting his wife, he try to comprehend what exactly happen but decide to push that thought back,
Ever since afrah walk into the door of there house there life have completely turn upside down it's one problem they are dealing with or the other, he do made up his mind once she's alright he will work for a transfer for her so she can go complete her services with her mum.

"What am i going to say to my sister
That i cannot take care of her daughter, I'm very......I feel so stupid jalal." Lailah cry and jalal sigh as he sit her on one of the chair by the theatre room.

"None of this is your fault lailah,
You are a very good aunt and we don't even know what's wrong with her yet so don't blame any of this on yourself." Jalal say and sit next to his wife hugging her to his chest.

After an agonizing 45minutes of waiting the door to the theatre open both jalal and his wife rush to the doctor who smile at them making the two to release a heavy breathe.

"She's fine but she will be out for some times, can we maybe talk a little in my office." The doctor say and jalal node.

"Sure,
You lead the way." He say as he hold his wife hand whispering encouraging words to her ear.

"Have a sit.*the doctor say pointing to the two chair opposite his desk as he sit on the office chair behind the desk.

" is she going to be alright?"lailah ask the doctor as jalal hold her hand and place a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

"Yeah.
Actually she was poisoned." The doctor say and both jalal and his wife give him a dumbfounded look.

"Poisoned?
Nobody will want to poisoned her,
Are you sure about this doctor?" Lailah say as jalal place a comforting hand to her shoulder.

"Ma,am it's either she was poisoned or she try committing suicide,
Is she sort of going through a depression or something?" The doctor ask and lailah snort.

"My niece is perfectly fine,
There must be something wrong somewhere,
Thank you very much for your time." Lailah say and storm out of the office as jalal give the doctor an apologetic look before following his wife.

"Why will she want to commit suicide,
This doesn't make any sense." Lailah say once her husband meet up with her.

Jalal try to make a sense out of what the doctor say and his mind wander back to earlier that morning in the kitchen and his face darken.

"Did you prepare the pancake this morning?" Jalal ask and lailah give him a confuse look.

"I was about to then i get this urgent call from the restaurant and i left afrah to fry the pancakes,
Why are you even talking about a pancakes this moment." Lailah say with s frustrated sigh and jalal keep quiet.

There's no way his wife will ever going to believe him if he tell her that afrah try poisoning her, he will just have to figure out a way to make afrah agree to what she did.

"Are you even listening to me!" His wife snap making him to look up.

"This trip is cancel." Lailah say and jalal look at his wife confuse.

"Bu...but why?
Lailah afrah will be fine and we will leave besides the flight is in the evening." Jalal say and lailah sigh.

"I can't go and leave afrah in this kind of state, besides sadiq called earlier my sister is sick, with all this Chaos even if i go to this trip my mind won't be at rest." Lailah say as she remove her ringing phone from her pocket.

"Yes sadiq." Lailah say placing the phone to her ear as jalal sigh.

Jalal watch as his wife expression changes from sad, to fear , her hand begin trembling and the phone slip from her palms colliding to the floor.

"Lailah." Jalal say and hold his wife before she reaches the ground as he scream for the nurses to come help him.

Hi everyone i miss you all and your comments,
.it's 2022 don't be a ghost reader.

Drop your comments and add up any of my book.

As from next chapter i will start an airtime give away to the first reader to vote and comment on any of my ongoing book so add up three of my ongoing book and enjoy the January giveaway special.

I love you all.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

330 54 9
Every maiden in the kingdom wanted one man and that one man was the heir prince. The wise maidens remained friends while the foolish ones tore apart...
57.4K 12.6K 55
STARTED ON APRIL 9 2022 FINISHED ON MAY 8 2022 #1 in June on 6-may-2022 #5 in patience on 6-may-2022 #3 in...
4K 662 49
19/03/22: No. 4 in Tribalism No. 2 in Intertribal marriage SEQUEL TO THE JUJU LADY NEXT DOOR. Blurb: Following the death of her be...
57.8K 5.5K 34
Wedding: A marriage ceremony, especially considered as including the associated celebrations. Celestial: Belonging or relating to heaven. ...