Hidden Truth || JJK || BTS (C...

By Koltikoo

Started : 24.11.2021 End : 22.01.2022 "What the actual hell?!" I shout, looking at the case paper wide-eyed... More

The Case
Copyright Claim
First Step
Tools As Presents
Jeon Jungkook : The Leader of The Seagulls Org
Betrayed?
He Knows Now
The Ball
What Is The Truth?
Meet Up
Jungkook's Past
More Secrets
Yoongi's Appearance
An Unexpected Thread
An Important Announcement
Brothers
Victor Arrested
Jimin Kidnapped
Secret Revealed
Crime Reporters & Investigators
Yoongi
Amusement Park, Here We Come!
The Eagle Has No Limits
D-Night
Mission Accomplished
A Lost Case
Happily Ever After (Last Sequel)

The Big Day (1st Sequel)

117 7 7
By Koltikoo

POV : Kim Susan

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I put my veil up from my face for a while to let air brush my face.

Today is my big day.

A month ago my boyfriend Jungkook had proposed me and I had agreed to be his life partner.

So today is the marriage day for the both of us.

And needless to say, I'm very excited and nervous at the same time.

Someone knocked my door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and in came Hoseok's elser sister, Dawon.

"So, how's the preparation?" She asked, closing the door behind her.

"Great, actually." I said. "Excited and nervous at the same time."

"A very normal thing to feel." Dawon unnie said, standing behind me and looking at me through my reflection.

"Did I tell you you're looking gorgeous?" She said. "Cause I'll tell you now."

"Thank you so much unnie." I said, smiling.

"I saw your groom while coming here." She said, smiling. "He looks damn hot."

I giggled. "When doesn't he?"

"True though." Dawon unnie said. "But he looks hotter today. You're gonna love him for sure."

"I know." I said. "I surely will."

Dawon unnie looked at her watch. "Oh it's time Susan. Put your veil down and come. Seokjin will walk you down the aisle."

I put down my veil, took my bouquet and stood up. I walked out of the room carrying my dress, careful enough to not ruin it or trip over it.

When I reached the beautiful wedding venue, I saw Seokjin waiting for me. He was wearing a black coat on a white shirt with a black tie. He was wearing black trousers and black shoes.

Basically a formal attire.

"You look beautiful Susan." He said. "But not more beautiful than me."

Dawon unnie slapped her forehead and i laughed.

"Yeah. Because you're world wide handsome." I said, giggling. Seokjin smiled.

"Whatever. We got to go now! Hurry!" Dawon unnie said, and hurried us.

"Jungkook is already their, in the platform." Seokjin said. Then he held my hand. "Let's go."

We both walked down the aisle. I saw that all of my other friends from the department were also invited on our wedding.

They all looked at me with bright smiles.

I saw Taehyung standing right beside Jungkook as the best man. He smiled at me. Then, he poked Jungkook, whose back was facing me.

Jungkook turned around and his eyes twinkled. His lips curved into a wide smile.

Dawon unnie was right. He was looking exceptionally beautiful today.

"You look gorgeous." He said, as he held out his hand for me.

"Thank you, handsome." I said, as I held his hand and stood facing him.

The ceremony started. The priest was giving long speeches and was reading the Bible.

Meanwhile all of us were growing really impatient. But surely it's impolite to interfere the ceremony and ask 'Can we kiss?'

At last when the long speech ended, the priest closed the Bible and looked at us, smiling.

"Now, I announce Jeon Jungkook to be your legally married husband." He said, facing me.

"And I announce Kim Susan to be your legally married wife." He said, looking at Jungkook.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

I stepped forward to Jungkook as he lowered his face.

"Are you ready for another journey?" He whispered softly.

"I am." I said.

Jungkook smiled and smashed his lips into mine as I kissed him back. The guests all got up from their seats and clapped loudly.

Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon looked the happiest. Their happiness was such, that anyone would think that they got married.

The MinKim whistled loudly as they clapped for us too. Seokjin was jumping with excitement and Yoongi had a really wide smile.

We parted from each other after sharing a long, passionate kiss. The priest congratulated us.

When I and Jungkook walked down from the platform, Dawon unnie quickly walked to us.

"What are we waiting for? Now throw the bouquet!" She said excitedly.

I walked further from everyone and stood, my back facing the others.

Then I closed my eyes and threw my bouquet backwards.

I heard a lot of hustle bustle going on behind me. Then someone shouted "I caught it!"

I turned around to see the fashion reporter, Lalisa Manoban, or as we call her Lisa, shouting, holding the bouquet in her hand and showing it to everyone.

"Congratulations Lisa!" I said, hugging her.

"You should be congratulated today! Congratulations on your wedding!" Lisa said warmly, hugging me back.

When we broke the hug, I saw Taehyung walking towards us.

Then he suddenly bend on one knee infront of Lisa and took a small box out of his pocket.

We all gasped.

"I've been in love with you from the first day I met you in the journal." Taehyung said. "I've been trying to confess my feelings towards you for a long time, but everytime I saw you, I would feel butterflies in my stomach which would make me nervous."

I looked at Lisa, who looked as if she was struck by a lightning.

"But today, Susan indirectly gave me a chance to express my feelings towards you." He said. Then he opened the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

Lisa gasped loudly.

"Will you be the love of my life?" Taehyung asked, nervousness and hope visible on his face.
(A/n - I'm NOT shipping them. Infact, i hate it when people ship idols. It's just a fiction, and I don't intend on shipping them.)

Lisa covered her mouth with her hand, her eyes really wide.

"Yes! Yes!" She yelled, her hand still covering her mouth.

Taehyung showed his boxy smile, as he gently put the ring on Lisa's ring finger.

"Oh my god! Congrats Lisaaaaaa!" Jennie Kim, who works in the same department as Lisa, came running out of the crowd and hugged her tightly.

I looked at Taehyung in surprise.

"When man? When?" Seokjin asked, shaking Taehyung. Taehyung gave us a shy smile.

"Nevertheless, congrats Tae!" I said, hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Psst, Susan. Jungkook is.... well... not comfortable." Hoseok whispered to me.

I broke the hug and looked at Jungkook. I slapped his chest gently.

"I'll be with you forever untill death parts us, you fool." I said. "There's no need to be jealous."

Jungkook pecked me on my lips.
"I know that." He said.

--------

There was a party thrown in the evening. We all enjoyed a lot.

Taehyung was dancing like crazy while Yoongi was busy drinking.

I didn't even touch the drinks. Drinks are not my arena at all.

There were foods and drinks of all kind.
Everyone was enjoying themselves a lot.

When the party ended at 2 in the morning, we bid everyone goodbye and I drove us home.

My home, because Jungkook's home is under the possession of the government, though we are allowed to visit it sometimes.

We both bathed in turns and changed our clothes.

I was feeling very exhausted, and I was sure Jungkook felt the same.

I laid down on the bed, Jungkook beside me. He backhugged me and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Tired?" He asked. I nodded.

"Same here." He said. His hot breath trickled my neck.

"You smell so nice." He complemented. I giggled. "Thanks." I said.

"We ate a lot today." He said. "Lots of calories."

"True." I said. "I'll start exercising again from tomorrow."

"Okay, but," he paused. The he climbed over the top of me. "Do you want to exercise now?"

I looked at him in confusion for a few seconds. Then I got it.

"You flirt!" I said, punching his chest lightly. He laughed at my reaction.

"I'm serious Susan," he said, looking actually serious. "I know you're tired but, this night will be worth it."

I looked at him for a few minutes. He looked desperate. The table lamp was still turned on, which lit up half part of his face.

He looked mind blowing.

I cupped his face with my hands.

"Ruin me with your wild love, Jeon Jungkook." I whispered.

Jungkook smirked, his eyes lit up.

"Your wish is my command." He said with a deep, seductive voice, before smashing his lips onto mine.

•~End Of The 1st Sequel~•

♥︎A/n behind the story♥︎

Hello my purple balloons!

Hope ya'll are doing fine!

This chapter was cringe, I know. But this is my first time writing romantic scenes and I've not attended a wedding like this before, so I just wrote what I watched from movies.

Thank you so much!

The 2nd and the Last Sequel is on it's way!

Thank you so much!
Love ya'll! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.7K 22
"Let's get married!" "W-what?" __________________ A story where a young woman, Y/n was forced into marriage by her parents to save their business. Y...
115K 4.1K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
32.3K 1.2K 43
(Romance + Drama + Spicy) Y/N had left her family and her boyfriend behind, seeking a fresh start years ago. Now, she was back in Korea for a busines...
122K 2.5K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...