The Big Eight In Highschool

De seaofserendipity

Elsa and her sister, Anna, moved from Arendelle to a place called Burgress, Pennsylvania to live with their a... Mais

Character Backgrounds
Chapter One: The Move
Chapter 2: Schooltime
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 5:The Confession
Chapter 4:The Confession
Chapter 5: The Sleepover
Chapter 6: The Surprise
Chapter 7: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 8: The Day After
Chapter 8: Kristanna
Chapter 9: The Fight
Chapter 10: Forgiveness
a/n
Chapter 11: a date?
Chapter 12: yes or no?
Chapter 13: Why do you want us?
Chapter 14: Stay Away
Chapter 15: I Love You
Chapter 16: Me Too
Chapter 17:Books And Bows
Chapter 17: Games,Trees, And Movies
Chapter 18: Birthday
Chapter 19: Messing Around
A/n please read!!!
Chapter 20: school day
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24: The News
A/n
Authors note
SEQUEL CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!
Editing My Story
Off my hiatus (hopefully)

chapter 23

2.5K 96 15
De seaofserendipity

Merida pov
After Jack almost got us in detention, I went to P.E. and was the best at everything. But after that, I went to the worst subject of the day: Math. I groaned, and headed on. I was struggling on question 1 when someone whispered to me, "multiply the lengths, then divide." I turned around, and faced that Haddock boy.

"Oh really, what makes me think that you are right?" He handed me one of his tests, and it said 100%. "Fine, I'll listen to you." I said flatly. I tried his way, and it clicked. I was burning through those questions, turned in my test, and got an 100%. "HAH!!" I yelled as I rubbed it in Haddocks face. "You're welcome." He said, his nose buried in a book. I snatched the book and yelled, " WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!!" And he looked at me with the "really merida?" Look.

I grabbed him and dragged his butt to the group. "I GOT A 100% ON A MATH TEST!!!" And they all clapped sarcastically. I gave the glare, and Jack yelled, "GOOD JOB MERIDA!!" I looked at him, knowing that he only said that so I can shut up. I huffed and sat down with a thump. Then I realized I was hungry, so I got up to get lunch.

I ordered hot wings, an apple, and some cream puffs. I sat down and ate it all. After that, I felt so sleepy, that I accidently put my head on Haddock and he fell over.

Hiccup's Pov
After literature with Elsa, I made my way to math. I sat in the very back of the room, so I could study better. Then, merida plopped down right in front of me! I could tell she was having trouble, so I told her what to do, and she aced the test. "HAH!!"

She yelled as we exited the classroom. "You're welcome." I replied flatly, and she dragged me to the group, yelling, "I GOT AN 100% ON MATH TEST!!!" And they all clapped sarcastically. "WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!!" She yelled once more, bringing all eyes on us.

I lowered my head down, to stop the stares. After that episode, she ate so much, that she rested her head on me, and I fell over. "Really Merida?" I yelled, and she helped me up. After the rest of classes, we all finally went home.

Hello my snowgies! I am truly sorry for not updating. But here's a chapter! It might be cruddy. Its going to take longer for the chapter updates, but the chapters will be LONGER!!!

Anyways........ I know its not a lot but, WE HIT 4K READS!!!!! Have a treat everyone! *throws nutella and other desserts* HAPPY READING!!!!!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

890K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
130K 6.7K 36
Do you have any burning questions about Wattpad? If you do, then you've come to the right place! This is 'The Wattpad Advice Corner'- do come in. Ta...
375K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
164K 8.6K 104
From the same writer that pointed out some of the worst tropes in popular culture in A Hundred Clichés That Need To Die comes the much awaited sequel...