My First Sight - Justin POV

By lauraangelica06

My heart, my mind, my body, and my soul are just shivering. My cheeks burned to red and I just stared at her... More

opening
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 6

78 5 0
By lauraangelica06

After he said that, our lecturer is coming to our class and we quickly paying attention to our lecturer. Along with that, my heart still beating pretty fast just because he is trying to tease me like that.

•••

- 1.00 PM -

After a long day at college, I finally finished my whole class. I feel quite exhausted and tired because of it.

Y/n : "Hmph.. I'm so tired. I wish Justin was with me right now, it will be less tired than this"

Y/n : "Speaking about Justin, where's he?"

I looked around for him, but sadly I didn't see him. My face suddenly turned more frown than before. Without noticing, my feet just walked straight to the park near my college.

When I arrived at the park, I looked around at the beautiful tree, inhaling the fresh air, and seeing the clear blue sky. All of those little things make me feel better.

After I looked around at the park, I finally found a bench to sit on. I sat on the bench near the lake along with a little cold weather that came through my body.

Y/n : "Why is the weather getting colder than before? I thought it didn't feel this cold"

Spontaneously, I searched my scarf through my bag and gladly I found it. After that, I put it around my neck. But, I still felt so cold. Without thinking a lot, I quickly stood up and then started to walk to a cafe near the park.

In the cafe, I could really smell the coffee. I really love it. After that, I ordered some matcha latte and then I went to sit near the window. I could see the scenery of the park and I admit it's really beautiful.

Y/n : "I wish he was here with me right now.. I miss him already.." I spoke to myself quietly.

Justin pov

I was just done with my class today and I know that her class is already done earlier than me. I bet she really missed me right now. Is she?

I started to walk away from college and go to the bookstore near the park. I look around at the beautiful view of the city along with cold weather. While walking, my brain just thinks about y/n. I just miss her a lot. It feels like we haven't talked or met each other for about a year. I really wish she was with me already.

Justin : "Where could she be right now? Is she already going to her house? Or go somewhere else without me? Or could it be that she went with someone else?"

My mind just filled up with a lot of negative questions. But, I tried to think positively and tried to trust her.

Around 2 minutes later, I finally arrived at the bookstore. But, when I want to go inside. I'm looking at the cafe near the bookstore and I see someone that looks similar to y/n. Without thinking, I look at the person closely and surprisingly it's y/n!

She didn't notice that I'm starting at her outside the cafe. I looked at her while she was reading a novel with some matcha latte beside it. She's so beautiful.

I spoke to myself..

Justin : "Hello my lovely princess, I really miss you a lot today and you look so gorgeous" I started to blush.

I couldn't control myself to stop blushing at her and quickly I started to walk back to the bookstore. I went in and started to look around for a novel. I asked the librarian and they said that the novel is on the 2nd floor. I went upstairs and immediately found the novel isles.

Justin : "Hmm.. which book that I want to read and then buy it later?"

I really got confused about it and I started looking around for a perfect novel that I was interested in. After more than 5 minutes, I still haven't found any novel to read. I looked at my phone to see what time it was right now. When I looked at the dates, I realized that tomorrow was Valentine's day. I literally forgot and immediately thinking about what gift that I have to give her later.

Justin : "Should I give her a flower? Or a bar of chocolate? Or both?"

Justin : "Nah.. nah.. it's too common. I should give her something special, but what?"

I realized that she loves reading books, especially novels. I could give her a novel with some flowers. I bet she will love it. After that, I looked for a novel to give her and all of sudden I found the perfect one for her. It's called "Eleanor & Park" by Rainbow Rowell.

Justin : "I think I'm just gonna buy this novel for her. Hopefully she gonna love it"

I went to the cashier and paid the book. After that, I put the novel inside my bag and then I went outside and go to the cafe again. Surprisingly, she is still there reading her book with the empty cup beside it. I went inside the cafe and go to her table. I walked carefully because I didn't want to disturb her. I sat down in front of her.

I talk to her with a slow voice..

Justin : "Hello y/n"

She stared at me and she was shocked. Her reaction is too adorable for me. She replied to me..

Y/n : "Justin?! When did you come here?"

Justin : "Well.. I just sat down here for a second"

Y/n : "Oh my god.. I thought you were someone else.."

Justin : "Haha.. I gotcha ~"

Y/n : "Ya.. ya.. you got me.." (she rolled her eyes at me)

Justin : "What are you doing here? Did you miss me?" (I smirked at her)

Y/n : "Well.. I- I'm just sitting here and reading my novel.."

Justin : "You didn't answer my last question.." (I said teasingly)

Y/n : "Umm.. I.." (her cheeks slowly turn into red)

Justin : "I.. what?"

Y/n : "I- I'm- miss you too o- of course.." (she said that with slow voice)

Justin : "What? I can't hear you"

Y/n : "Never mind.."

Justin : "C'mon.. what did you say?"

Y/n : "I miss.. my novel.. yes.. my novel!"

Justin : "Oh really? Don't lie to me"

I started to move my face closely into her. I can feel her breathing exhaling on my face.

Y/n pov

I was too stunned to speak. His face was so close to me and I was really nervous. I can feel my cheeks start to burn so badly. Suddenly, he started to speak again..

Justin : "Tell me the truth y/n.."

I started to talk to him and said..

Y/n : "I- I miss you, Justin.. I miss you a lot.."

I can see his face started to blush so hard and he started to move his face away from me. My heart started pounding so fast. I turned my face to the window and just blushing. My mind just goes blank and all I could think right now is only him. I can't see him because I'm too embarrassed.

Suddenly, he started to talk to me and he said..

Justin : "Umm.."

Justin : "I'm so sorry y/n.. because I made you miss me like this, my lecturer and my friend in the last class really need my help with their project. I really want to message you, but I forgot. I'm really sorry y/n"

I started to look at him again and I said..

Y/n : "Justin.. it's ok. You do the best thing that you can do and I absolutely understand it. Don't be like this. I forgive you"

I'm starting to hold his hand on the table. Staring at his gorgeous brown eyes and then I smiled at him. He replied to me..

Justin : "Thank you for understanding me y/n and you know what?"

Y/n : "What Justin?"

Justin : "I actually miss you too.. I really really miss you a lot.. without you, I feel so lonely.."

Y/n : "I know Justin.. I know"

Justin : "I love you so much.."

Y/n : "I love you too, Justin"

My heart is still pounding pretty fast and my cheeks still look pretty red. All I could do right now was just staring at him.

Y/n : "Umm.. Justin.."

Justin : "Yes y/n?"

Y/n : "I want to tell you something.."

Justin : "About what?"

Y/n : "About the gift that you gave me before.."

His face suddenly shocked for a moment. I'm just looking at him embarrassingly. He replied to me and he said...

Justin : "So.. what's the answer?"

Y/n : "I.. umm.."

When I tried to say it, suddenly someone came towards us and it was the waiters.

Waiter : "I'm sorry to bother you both. We were about to close the cafe at 4 PM. Is it ok for you both to-"

Justin : "Ok, we got it. About the matcha latte that she ordered, has she already paid for it?"

Waiter : "Oh umm.. she already paid it"

Justin : "Alright then. Let's go y/n, we're out from here"

Y/n : "O- ok Justin.."

I quickly picked up my novel and I put it in my bag. I carried my bag and then we both left the cafe. Without noticing, his hand was holding up to mine. I just noticed that when we already left the cafe and I started feeling so embarrassed.

Justin pov

When we left the cafe, I noticed that I was holding her hand so tight. My feelings are just mixed because first I was really mad at the waiter for ruining the moment that she was about to answer my question and second my heart feels beating pretty fast because I just hold her hand again without any rejection from her.

I led her walking to the bus stop where our bus was arriving. Suddenly, she stopped me and she said..

Y/n : "Are we gonna go to our own home already?"

Justin : "Yes. I'm afraid that your parents didn't let you out this late"

Y/n : "Well.. I still want to be with you more often right now. But if you want to go home, it's ok then. We can spend more time together tomorrow"

When I heard that and without any rejection by her, I led her to the place that we both might love. I took her to Brooklyn Bridge. When we're arriving, we just stand there, looking at the calm river and seeing the beautiful sunset in this city. I look at her, she's amazed by the views.

Y/n : "This is so beautiful!"

Justin : "Not for me.."

Y/n : "What- why?"

Justin : "Because you're more beautiful than anything for me.." (I smiled at her)

I can see her face slowly turning to red. She's adorable. Suddenly, she replied to me..

Y/n : "T- thank you, Justin.."

Justin : "My pleasure.."

We just stood there for like a couple of minutes. Suddenly, she led me to the park near the Brooklyn Bridge. She sat down on the bench first and then I sat next to her. She started to look at me closely and she said..

Y/n : "Justin.."

Justin : "Yes, y/n?"

Y/n : "I want to say that.. you're an amazing person that I ever met. I had never been this happy before, because of my loneliness that always surrounded me everyday.."

Y/n : "I know we just met for about a couple days since the first day we met each other and now you know that I really love you so much more than anything.. I really love you, Justin"

My heart, my mind, my body, and my soul are just shivering. My cheeks burned to red and I just stared at her pretty face. My hand is holding up to hers. I fell in love with her again and again. Looked deeply into her gorgeous eyes.

Y/n : "And now.. I'm answering your questions.."

Justin : "What's the answer.. y/n?"

Y/n : "The answer is pretty simple.."

I'm really more nervous than before. She looked at me more closely and she said..

Y/n : "Yes.. yes, I do.. Justin.."

Justin : "R- really?"

Y/n : "Yes.. Justin"

Spontaneously, I hugged her so tightly and without noticing my tears slowly moved down into my cheeks. I'm just feeling so happy to have her in my life. She hugged me back and she whispered at me..

Y/n : "I will always love you Justin.. always.."

Justin : "I love you so much.. y/n.."

A couple minutes later, we released our hug and stood up. We started to walk together, holding each other's hand and we went to the bus stop. Around 2 minutes later, her bus already arrived and then we both hugged each other and separated.

And from now on, I will always remember this day as the most wonderful day ever in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.4K 41
[Dec. 10, 2019 #1 in JBFF] The bad boys always want the good girl to be bad for them but what happends when the bad girl wants the good boy to be bad...
951K 38.8K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
100K 1.9K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
540K 13.6K 182
Jenna Ortega x Fem Reader Ranked #1 in harleydiaz - April 18, 2024 Ranked #2 in stuckinthemiddle - April 18, 2024 Started - May 6, 2024 Ended -