Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 13

3.6K 104 7
By Arianapeige

Issabelle POV

I still could not believe that they knew me even before I introduced myself to them. They knew who my parents were and yet they did not tell me anything. 

My dad was a man who did not like to be involved in conflicts or fights and to come to know that he was a mafia leader I really felt betrayed but I forgive him cause I understand him. 

I was also in his shoes when I was wondering whether I should tell Ria about the mafia or not. He has done everything to protect us but where is my sister? Is she alive? I need to find her as soon as possible. I have no idea where I should go at this moment but one thing am sure about is that I need to go to mexico. I need to find answers from Amy's parents. They were my parents best friends and if am not mistaken her dad was his right hand man. Afterwards I need to go to France, I need to get far away from them. Even though I want to believe papa that he has nothing to do with their death, I have to be safe. Better safe than sorry.

I just feel betrayed. Will Adrian also betray me? I do not know why but I feel the urge to trust him, to rely on him but I will not make the same mistake I did by trusting the Moretti's family nine years ago. I felt the urge to cry but I remind myself that am a strong person. That I should not show people my tears, my fears cause they will use that against me. 

I have to stay strong for Ria.

"Do you know my address?"

"Yes I do. Your sister here has informed me since I called you a few times but you were not concentrating."

"Ooh am sorry. I am in deep thoughts."

"It is okay. Do not worry and think a lot about them. We will find out the truth someday."

I just nodded. 

He parked his car outside the gate.

"I will not go in cause I need to do some work. Please take care of yourself amore. We will take care of everything. Okay?"

"Okay and thanks."

"Honestly I was thinking what about if both of you come and stay with us at my mansion?"

"What! am sorry. But right now I do not want to be someone's burden. Let me take care of ourselves but in case I need your help I will get in touch with you."

"Okay. But how will you get in touch with me and you not have my contact?"

"You seem to forget that we are part of mafia?"

"Ooh. Am sorry about that."

"Its okay. Ria let us go."

We picked up our bags and walked inside.

I am really hungry and didn't I eat an hour ago?

"Am so hungry and am not in the mood to cook or drive what can do? Aaargh, how I hate this life."

"Issa are you hungry?"

"Yes I am."

"Okay. Let me cook something for you to get rid of my boredom."

"Okay. Am really sorry for taking away the family you always dreamt for baby."

"It is okay. You are my only family. You became when you took me in. I will always go whenever you go and trust those you trust. You will always be my big sister no matter what."

"Come here and give me a goood hug."

"Ooh. I am craving for spaghetti carbonara."

She laughed at me.

"What's up with you and all these weird cravings? Are you sure you are not pregnant?"

"What! why do you think so and no am not pregnant. I received my periods last... Wait. I have not received them for four months. Shit I can be in really deep trouble if am really pregnant with all of this drama going on."

"Don't worry Issa. I am here for you. But now let me make you what you are craving for them afterwards I will go to the pharmacy to get some pregnancy kits."

"Okay. Thank you."

I can't be pregnant. It is so dangerous. I do not think that Adrian even wanted to become a dad. How is it possible? I thought we used protection?

But I cannot get rid of this baby. 

If am pregnant I will definitely protect her and Ria.

I still need to sell all of my properties. I cannot risk them finding me if my family were the traitors. And what happened to my dad's properties? I honestly do not know and thinking about all those it is making me to go nuts.

I opened my laptop and searched for clients who really wanted to partner with my companies. I placed the company on sale in the Internet advertisement. I am really sure the parapazzis would have been on me if there knew who the real owner of the company is and for once grateful that I was not into media. I also placed my apartment, mansion, restaurants and clubs on sale. It seems I will have to start again from the ground. But it does not matter since I have the money and connections, I will reach at the top so soon I know that and even become the first leading company.

"Here is your food. Ooh and I cooked a lot since you may want to eat so much."

"Okay. Thank you. Can you please hand over that hand bag?"

"Sure. Here it is."

"Thank you. So this black card has your name. You may use it to buy anything you want."

"But won't the money end?"

I chuckled.

"Nope. Cause I will always deposit money in your account weekly. And it is not even a must I deposit cause the card you are holding has millions of money therefore I don't think you will be able to use all the money soon."

"What millions? But you did not have to."

"Nope. You deserve all that and further more what kind of a sister will I be if I won't provide you with everything you need? So enjoy yourself to the fullest dear."

"Okay fine. Thank you so much. Anyways let me go and use this card for the first time in the pharmacy. I will be right back. And ooh can I buy a car using the money."

What!

"No. You will buy a car when you turn 18 you are not yet 18."

"Okay fine. See you in a bit."

"Take care." I yelled as she walked out of the door.

I walked towards the counter and took the food she had prepared. It smelt so delicious. I ate for twenty minutes continuously and one plate after the other and I was not yet satisfied.

I heard the front door open and I was kinda nervous about who it might be. 

"Am back." Ria shouted.

Fuuks cause I was really worried. We need to get out of this house very soon. I heard a notification sound in my laptop and I stood up to go and see it.

There were various people who wanted to buy the properties but I need to do a background check for each one of them.

"What! You have eaten all the food I had prepared?"

"Am sorry. I was so hungry."

"It is okay. I had prepared all that for you. It is just that I was not expecting to find it empty."

"Sorry once more."

"Okay. I have brought you the kits."

"Thank you but I will first need to finish up what I am working in here."

"Alright."

I did the work for about two hours until I found who were the most loyal people I could sell the properties to. I sold them, sent the original documents and received the money. Now I had to think where I should leave Ria while I go to mexico. I was planning on applying for her to go and study in paris since that was her dream university but I have to think about it once again and also need to look whether I have enemies in paris.

I looked over at the kits and I was nervous cause I was not yet ready to become a mother but I need to find out soon so that I can arrange everything out immediately.

I took them. There was six different brands and I walked to my bedroom. I ran the instructions for every kitchen and went to the washrooms. I did as the procedure instructed and waited for the results. I was really nervous. 

I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it and Ria came in.

"So have you received the results?"

"Not yet. Am afraid to find out."

"Do not be. Am here for you. And if it will turn to be positive and 100 percent sure that you will be a great mam."

"You think so?"

"Nope. I know so."

"Okay let me go and see the damn results." I smiled at her and she reciprocated it.

I walked in the washrooms and picked the kits. I looked up and saw that all of them were positive. I was happy and at the same time worried.

I walked out and showed her the results.

"Congratulations Issa. Am going to be an aunt. I will spoil her so much." She shouted and I laughed at her.

"I want to go to the hospital. Can you accompany me please."

"Yes sure."

I drove to the nearby hospital for twenty minutes after losing my papa's bodyguards whom I have to get rid of so soon.

I already had a meeting with the doctor so I went directly to her office. She knows me since I was the one who got her this job and she has been my doctor since then. My parents do not know about her.

"Goodmorning Issabelle. What brought you here today?"

"Goodmorning Era. I came for a pregnancy test."

"What? Are you sure about that?"

"Yes I am. I took the test using the kits and they were all positive.I want to know how many months I am."

"Okay. Let us do some blood test. They will be able after a couple of minutes."

"Okay."

After the blood test was done we were waiting for the results. It has been five minutes.

"Come in the test are out."

I walked in her office.

"So the test claim you are five months pregnant. I wonder how you just got to know about the pregnancy after so long."

"I was so busy hence I lost track of time and I did not realised that I had not received my menstrual period till today and I have not gotten any signs and symptoms other than weird cravings."

At that she smiled.

"Ooh. You are among the few women who their pregnancy do not show. Looking at your stomach one can hardly recognize that you are pregnant."

At that I looked at my belly and yes it was true it was not large as it should be for a five months pregnant woman.

"Take good care of yourself, no stress and eat healthy foods frequently."

"Okay."

"You can find out the gender if you want. And also see your baby."

"Yes please."

We walked to a room where I laid down and she placed a cold substance on my stomach.

"Look at the screen. There is your baby."

Looking at it made me cry. I will be a mom soon. I love the child so much and I will protect her with my one life that is for sure.

"Wow. It is so small." Ria said.

"Actually for a five months old child in the uterus she is big."

"What she?"

"Yes Issabelle. You are going to have a baby girl."

I love her so much. Mommy loves you baby. I placed my hands on my stomach.

"Am sure she will be the most beautiful baby ever." Ria said and at that we laughed.

"That you so much Era and please do not tell anyone what I had come here to do."

"Do not worry Issabelle. I will keep my mouth shut. Take good care of yourself for the baby's sake."

"I will."

"Okay. There are the ultrasound photos, Your baby's pictures."

"Thank you so much. Bye."

"Bye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 532 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
318K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
3.3M 109K 118
Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteenth birthday, her surname will change to...
184K 4.6K 42
[COMPLETED] You would think it's cool to have a twin sister who shares the same hazel eyes and brown hair, the same nose and lips and who is approxi...