BTS & MONSTA X oneshots and s...

By _thekimskimchi_

[ BTS and MONSTA X oneshots and short stories ] random ideas coming in or the writer will randomly ask people... More

For You | 1.2
Lost | 2.1
'See You Tomorrow' | 3.1
'See You Tomorrow' | 3.2

For You | 1.1

96 6 42
By _thekimskimchi_

idea by BreezyyyBoo

---
[ written in third P.O.V ]

In a world inhabited by immortals and power-possessed mortals, a realm of people lived in poverty. It became apparent that the supplies were becoming insufficient by the day, leaving Queen Aurora Scarlet, the most powerful mortal in Roska, in a difficult situation.

As the bitter groans and complaints from the arena's powerless mortals reverberated in her ears, the queen sat there, her jaws clenched. The most outspoken of the crowd was adamant that she should have married one of the immortal monarchs instead of governing the kingdom alone. This caused her to sigh and shake her head.

Every morning and every day, and since she was a child, she had often heard derogatory remarks. She had no idea what they were talking about or why they were so angry because she was so little. The lady-in-waiting used to tell her that going out was never a good idea.

First, it was her father, the former monarch, who perished as a result of a serpent's poison. There was no way of knowing how the poison got into his system. Her father used to order her to keep the spectators in the stadium under lock and key. There weren't as many back then, and she didn't realize how difficult it was to keep things in check. Until she was proclaimed queen of Roska. That didn't mean she'd give up the kingdom and hand it on to someone who could run it better.

She would never give Roska to anyone. She had been raised not to trust anyone.

When her doe eyes fluttered open, her lovely purple orbs slowly revealed themselves. As she glanced at the individuals from the entrance to her sides, she batted her eyelids twice.

She was well aware that these people were trying to feed their families and support themselves. Being a member of the royal family didn't mean she was immune to the struggles of her human counterparts both outside and inside the royal castle.

She had done her best to help with a variety of business matters for her people. But what more could she have done at this point?

At the mine, there was no longer any gold or coal. Diamonds were hardly discovered. Even the animals her people bred and the vegetables they grew on their farms couldn't help. The majority of them died and were unable to reproduce. Surprisingly, they were well cared for.

Aurora's sigh grew increasingly louder.

"Your majesty?" she heard the courtier.

"Yes." Her silky voice chimed through the hall as she answered.

"Are you... okay?"

She said, "I am okay."

"This is the umpteenth time you sigh, your majesty."

Aurora looked at him. "Does it bother you?"

"To be honest, quite a bit."

The queen sighed again and said, "yes, I am not okay. I guess that's what you want to hear."

"It is more honest."

Aurora curved a light smile and breathy laugh. "It has been decades since you worked for my family. You know me better than I do."

The courtier smiled. "The ladies and servants in the kitchen always talk about you and... one of the kings from the other kingdom. I have been listening and learning a lot."

Aurora raised her rounded shape eyebrows. "I am surprised that I am not surprised. What did they talk about?"

"The half-human king. He knew your existence even before you were born. And he favors you until today. Your power. That is... his weakness."

"I see," she said as a blue-lavender glow rekindled above her palm. "Which half-human king have they been talking about?"

"The... The half-reptile king. I apologize, your majesty. That sounds–"

"Ignorant of you? I don't think so. Even I would call him half-reptilian. It suits his unpleasant nature. You know, the half-serpent king is ignorant. I bet he still thinks powerless humans have split tongues. And all he does after the royals' dinner is f*cking around." She could still remember the king they were talking about would likely prey on her first, but when he failed, he would flirt with another immortal or mortal with his deceiving stares and sweet words. She was glad she never fell for that.

The courtier had his eyes wide at the queen's ungraceful language.

**********

His black, jade ring knocked against the golden armrest. One arm rested on a maroon velvety armrest, while the elbow of the other rested on a different armrest. His slim index and middle fingers were on his forehead, and his thumb was on his jaw.

As he heard the gigantic golden and black creak, his closed eyelids slowly opened. He sat there and watched the young half-reptile, half-human approached him at a leisurely pace.

"I have accomplished the mission you gave me, your majesty," the dark blue-haired archer said as he came to a halt in front of him and bowed.

The king stared at the archer lazily. He then sluggishly asked, "with the queen unharmed?"

"Yes."

"You shot the courtier."

"He was out buying some expensive fabric the queen requested. I aimed at the spot where he won't get dangerously sick."

"Good." The king sighed and closed his eyes once more. As the king considered something else, the hall fell silent. He realized he couldn't trust anyone and that he needed to keep his secret hidden. He needed to ensure that he wasn't betrayed once more. "No one knows, not even my residents, how to treat the poison, right?"

"Yes, your majesty. Only the two of us know."

"If I hear someone mention the cure to the poison, I won't hesitate to chop off your arms. Losing your arms is equal to losing the whole body when you transform. Keep that in mind, Jimin," the king said darkly, pushing his purple hair to the back as he sat up straight.

"Y-yes, your majesty."

The king smirked. "Good. Leave."

Jimin bowed to the king and left. King Kim Namjoon could hear him shakily breathing. He could read his mind as well, and after all, Jimin, the only mortal serpent in his kingdom, was likely to have a relationship with anyone in the kingdom of Roska. He saw that Jimin was doubting if he could shut his mouth. He was sent to Serpheen because of his half-human nature – although not immortal, still he has a close relationship with some people in Roska.

As the most powerful immortal half-serpent in the kingdom of Serpheen, he had seen many lives were killed by the ultimate spears that the humans from Roska and Noor had formed to kill immortals like him.

The power of the fire was nowhere near any serpent's weakness. Perhaps, that was why the previous king of Roska and the king of Ahpi worked together to create an item that could kill his father.

The kingdom of the angels was most likely to be safe, but it didn't mean Namjoon would let it be in peace forever. He was just waiting for the right time to attack their residents and ruin the kingdom.

He snorted when he remembered the six kingdoms' royals and residents were surprised to learn that the previous king of Serpheen had a son. The moment he sat on the throne, he finally understood the reasons why his father put him away from the sights of the outside world. But that part was painful to remember.

The furious thoughts of every king who attended the day he was crowned. He read them all. It amused him to remember them again.

Then he remembered the previous king of Roska. He remembered the king was shaken as if he knew this would happen. He remembered the king indirectly warned him to not get close to his daughter and of course, he was the one who sent Jimin back to Roska to meet his family but also, with the mission to add his deadly poison to the king of Roska's drink.

Jimin, being able to transform into a snake, successfully entered the castle and added the most powerful serpent's poison into Aurora's father's drink. And when he returned to Serpheen, Namjoon greeted him with a wide smile and assigned him as his royal servant.

His remembrance broke when he saw his retinue walk towards him with confidence and bow.

"I came to report to you, your majesty," the retinue said.

His deep voice echoed through the hall as he asked, "what is it?"

"The queen of Roska invites you to dinner tomorrow."

"Queen Aurora invited a king she avoids to dinner." Namjoon chuckled, chuckled, and chuckled. "That is quite rare of her."

The retinue said nothing as Namjoon continued to laugh.

**********

The next evening, Queen Aurora sat at the table, staring at the food and fruits while waiting for King Namjoon. Confident young lady they had there, but that didn't mean she never overthought. Even the most genius person could overthink in a loud sight or a quiet voice.

She heard footsteps. In a relaxing pace. It almost soothed her but she managed to keep a sight stern at the door. Alas, when the door opened, a smiling king stood under the huge door frame had her slowly stand up from her seat. Her off-shoulder gown's skirt gracefully fell on the floor as the heavy chair pushed back.

Coldly, she greeted, "welcome."

"The way you welcomed me sent chills down my spine. Woo~" he shivered. "I like it. That's sexy." He winked.

Aurora ignored the statement. "Have a seat."

"And just eat? That's lame. We should have a chit-chat before we eat. And I don't mind if you want to talk about something hot." Smirking Namjoon went to a chair across Aurora's and sat.

Aurora couldn't hide the urge to roll her eyes, but she controlled it well by looking at the other side.

Food was served and they ate. Knowing that the half-serpent couldn't drink water, Aurora instructed a maid to bring him anything he wanted and he asked for a drink with high-level alcohol.

Once the king got it, Aurora went to start. "I am inviting you here for my royal crew business."

While taking a sip, Namjoon couldn't hide his smile. He put down his glass and gulped his drink. "I knew."

Eyebrows creased, she said, "you knew?"

"Call me a fool, but I want to be honest. I sent someone for your courtier. How is he? Is he okay?" Then, Namjoon let out a dark cackle. His silver orbs disappeared in the lines of his eyes as he threw his head back.

Aurora's jaws clenched. This wasn't how the dinner was supposed to be. She knew it was a serpent's poison in the courtier's body system, but she didn't expect it was the king's doing. She said, "he is innocent."

"I know, darling. That old man only works for you, but it bothers me that he has been making you stay away from me, especially during dinner. It would be great if–"

"And you know why!"

"Damn. Of course, I do. Woah, our little queen is firing up. Look at that blue and purple fire. Pretty!" Namjoon didn't seem to bother. He looked into her eyes. "Those are prettier. I think I should make you more angry."

She grabbed a cane that had been under the table. She shook it once and it transformed into a spear. Next, she sent it piercing his heart.

Namjoon was drinking his drink, suddenly stopped, and stared at anything in front. The blare around the queen died when she heard his deep chuckle. He put down his glass and uttered, "feisty. I like. But darling..." He pushed the chair back, holding the spear's handle with one hand while his silver orbs met her purple orbs. "This doesn't work."

Finally, he pulled it out and his buff chest slowly shut its flesh. He added, "in case the mystery from the past still bothers you..." he threw the spear to the side, clanging against the marble tile. "Who do you think that killed your father?"

__________

[A/N]

Yo, Ava! I am sorry for being late but Happy Belated Birthday to you!! I hope you can forgive me with this present T^T

Anw, I'm not done yet! It's 12:25AM the time I publish this. So, I'll probably the next part tomorrow.

Another apology! I'm sorry if it's out of context! T^T

[Note: only edited with Pro Aid Writing.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 44 3
Here I will cover BTS one shots. You can always request me your ideas in comment section. I'll make sure to work on them.
33.2K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

120K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
20.2K 494 16
💜💜💜