Kisses, Panties & Rose Petals

By ConfettiHan

Valentines Day is fast approaching and Yoongi wants to do something special for Taehyung, and maybe even conf... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter One

42 0 0
By ConfettiHan

Yoongi stands in front of his bed, lace panties laid out in different colours, trying to choose the perfect pair to pack when someone knocks on his door. Panic fills him from head to toe and he quickly shoves the panties under his blankets, not realising he's dropped a pair on the floor. He rushes to open the door only to find Jimin standing there with a big grin on his face.

"Hey Hyung!" Jimin says with his hands held behind his back as he twists from side to side.

"Jimin." Yoongi raises his eyebrows.

"May I come in, Hyung?" Yoongi waits for a few seconds before stepping aside, allowing Jimin to enter his room. He closes the door and goes to his wardrobe to pick out some clothes as Jimin sits on his bed. Yoongi swallows the lump in his throat and prays Jimin doesn't notice his secret beneath his blankets.

He eyes Jimin with narrowed eyes and then clears his throat. "So, what can I do for you?" He notices Jimin wringing his hands. Yoongi thinks he looks nervous.

"Um, well, I wanted to ask for some advice and I didn't know who to ask but then I thought of you," Jimin answers as he looks down at his hands. Yoongi stands in front of his wardrobe, mindlessly flicking through his t-shirts. They're going to Japan in a few days for a week to film for some awards and variety shows. It'll be Valentine's Day while they're there but he's not sure how much spare time they'll have and wants to be prepared, hence, the panties.

"Advice? What kind of advice?" He pulls out a t-shirt, holds it up, and hangs it back up, flicking through the rest.

"Well, you see, I have a crush." Oh? His eyebrows raise again and he looks at Jimin before turning his attention back to his wardrobe.

"You have a crush? On who?" Yoongi chooses a few t-shirts and turns to throw them on his bed and then goes back to searching through his clothes again.

"Ah, I don't know if I should say. At least not yet."

"Hmm, fair enough. So, what exactly do you want to know and how am I supposed to help?" He places his favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans on the bed.

"Don't you have a crush, Hyung? On my Taehyungie?" Jimin asks like it's the most obvious thing. Yoongi freezes with his hand on a jacket and his eyes go wide before he pulls himself together. "Oh, come on Hyung, I see the way you look at him. It's so obvious." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"What?! N-no, I don't have a crush on him!" 'Good one Yoongi. He definitely didn't hear the panic in your voice. Idiot!' Yoongi waits for Jimin to answer but nothing comes. He's almost too scared to turn around when he hears Jimin speak up.

"Um, Hyung?" Yoongi squeezes his eyes shut before turning around, but when he looks at Jimin, his eyes go as wide as possible, freezing in his spot and dropping the jacket to the floor.

"Th-they're not mine!" He blurts out. Jimin is holding up a pair of Yoongi's panties. A pretty royal blue pair with a tiny pearl bead bow on the front.

"Oh," Jimin frowns, "well, that's a shame. You'd look so cute in these."

What?

"What?"

Jimin holds them up, inspecting them. Yoongi feels like he's going to throw up the longer he looks at them. He's finally able to move and rushes to snatch them from Jimin's grasp. He tosses them in his wardrobe, clearing his throat again as he picks his jacket up off the floor.

He's so fucking embarrassed.

"So, who's are they then?" Jimin asks. When Yoongi risks a glance in his direction, he sees the sparkle in Jimin's eyes that matches his dazzling grin. "Who have you been sneaking around with that wears those gorgeous things?" Yoongi doesn't know what comes over him but when he hears Jimin call his panties gorgeous, he can't help but smile to himself.

"You like them?" He asks slowly in a quiet voice.

"Of course!" Jimin replies enthusiastically. He looks thoughtful before continuing, tapping his pointer finger to his chin. Cute. "That reminds me, I must update my own collection. Maybe when we get to Japan."

"Wait, you wear panties?" Yoongi really shouldn't be surprised. Jimin is the most feminine one out of everyone in the group. He's always loved wearing pretty things.

"Oh yeah, they make me feel sexy. Sometimes I wear them during concerts when I'm feeling risky." He smiles so big his eyes turn into crescents. Yoongi chews his bottom lip trying to decide if he should just confess. Jimin probably suspects they're his anyway so what harm would it be to tell him the truth? He lets out a sigh and goes to sit on the bed next to Jimin. His hands are in his lap and he plays with the loose strings of his sweatpants.

"I feel like I need to be honest with you now." He takes a deep breath. "The panties are mine." He can feel the lump he swallowed earlier coming back again. He waits for Jimin to get angry at him for lying but it never comes. He looks up only when he feels a hand on his shoulder, to see Jimin smiling at him. It's reassuring to know he won't be judged for his secret. Again.

"It's okay, Hyung. We can keep it our secret if you don't want anyone else to know. I know how nervous I was when I first started wearing them. I was so worried one of you guys would find out and tease me." At that moment, Yoongi is thankful that it's Jimin here with him now and not one of the others. He doesn't know what he would've done if it was Hoseok or even Namjoon who found the panties. He thinks they would definitely judge him and Seokjin, he would just laugh his windshield laugh and make a joke. He realises that maybe he could tell Jimin anything and he wouldn't be judged. Maybe he could even trust Jimin with his and Taehyung's secret.

"Also, you were right about Taehyung." Yoongi mumbles. He hopes he won't regret this later.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks, a confused frown on his face. Yoongi looks at him from the corner of his eye before continuing.

"You were right, I do have a crush on Taehyung. Although, I think it's a little more than just a crush."

"Oh my God! You really? Oh my God!" Jimin says, excitedly clapping his hands. "Hyung, are you gonna tell him? You have to tell him!"

"Well, the thing is, he actually already knows. But only that I like him, not, y'know, the other L-word." Jimin's mouth falls open and then closes and opens again. He shakes his head like he's trying to rattle his thoughts into place.

"Since when?!"

"The night before his birthday." He may as well be honest. "When it was stormy and Namjoon and Hoseok were stuck at the company. Tae came to my room because he didn't want to be alone and we, um, talked." Ok, maybe not completely honest.

"You talked huh?" Jimin has a knowing grin on his face.

"Y-yes." Yoongi nods.

"And how did the topic of you liking him come up? I feel like it's not something you, of all people, just naturally bring up in a conversation."

"Ah, well, he may have caught me wearing panties and a, um," he hesitates for a moment, chewing his bottom lip, "you know what, never mind." Yoongi feels his face heat up. He flops down on his back and runs his hands over his face like he can rub the embarrassment away.

"Aw, come on Hyungie, you can tell me anything! I pinky promise it won't leave this room." Yoongi studies Jimin's face from under his hands for a moment before giving in, sitting up and hooking his pinky with Jimin's smaller one.

"Okay." He takes a deep breath. "I may have been wearing a, um, butt plug." Fuck, he can't believe he just admitted that!

"A butt plug? You have a butt plug?" Jimin's eyes are wide, eyebrows raised as high as they can go.

"Hey, don't judge me!" Yoongi gives Jimin a playful little shove.

"I'm not judging!" Jimin throws his hands up in surrender. "I just didn't take you for a bottom, is all."

"Why not?" Yoongi crosses his arms over his chest, he feels slightly offended.

"I don't know. You're just all tough and have an I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude, especially when you rap. I just assumed you were too much of a tough guy to bottom."

"Well I do so," he pokes his tongue out like a child. He doesn't really have a comeback for this. "I could be a switch." He mumbles.

"Could be? Have you ever topped?" Jimin cocks an eyebrow again.

"No, I haven't." Yoongi looks down. He feels his face heat up at his confession. "But maybe I'd like it. Who knows."

"You could find out. I'm sure Tae would let you top him."

Yoongi snorts, "I doubt that."

"Hyung, you do know Tae's a switch, right? Well, he's bottomed once that I know of but I'm pretty sure he'd do it again." Jimin moves so he's sitting cross-legged on the bed and Yoongi remembers the other panties hidden under the blankets, right under where Jimin is sitting.

"Oh, we haven't really talked about our preferences. We haven't really talked about us." Jimin is surprised at this. It's been months since Taehyung's birthday. Surely they would have talked about it by now.

"So you guys, what? Had sex?"

"Yep."

"But you haven't talked about what it means?"

"Nope."

"Isn't it awkward then? To be around each other after such an intimate thing but not talking about what happens next?"

Yoongi lets out a small chuckle. "We've been fooling around still. Not sex sex, but other stuff. Whenever we get a moment alone together, we make out or give each other hand jobs. Stuff like that." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Wow, how have we never noticed these things?"

"I honestly don't know how we've gotten away with it for so long." He smiles to himself at a memory that's popped into his head. "I gave him a blowjob at our last photoshoot in the dressing room." Jimin looks shocked, to say the least. The last photoshoot was just two days ago.

"Ok, ew, I don't think I need details Hyung." Jimin shakes his head like he's trying to shake the image from his head. "So, when are you guys going to talk about your relationship?"

Right, their relationship. He doesn't even know what they are. Are they dating? They don't really go on dates. Maybe they're just bandmates with benefits? That would make sense. Whatever they are though, Yoongi knows he wants more. He doesn't want to just be someone Taehyung fools around with behind closed doors backstage. He wants them to be in a real relationship. Granted they'd still have to keep things secret from everyone. Well, except from Jimin but Yoongi trusts Jimin won't tell anyone. He wonders if Taehyung feels the same. He did say he loves him when he thought Yoongi was asleep but all the guys tell each other they love each other almost on a daily basis. The more Yoongi thinks about it, the more he wants to go ahead with his plan.

"Well, it'll be Valentine's Day while we'll be in Japan. I was thinking of dressing up in something pretty and inviting him over to my room. We can, you know, and then I'll see if he wants to talk about us. Maybe order room service."

"Oh, Hyung," Jimin looks like he's about to melt, "that's so sweet! I always knew you were a big softy."

"Shut up." He pushes Jimin again but he can't help the wide grin on his face and the warm feeling in his chest.

"Wait, Hyung, let me help you plan it!"

"What? No, no fucking way!" Yoongi is already embarrassed enough with oversharing.

"Hyuuung, please! I volunteer as tribute to help my favourite Hyungie get dicked down by my best friend and soulmate." He slides down to the floor, holding his hands together to beg.

"Seriously?" Jimin just smiles at him. "You've been watching Hunger Games again, haven't you?"

"Yes! Now let me help!" Jimin jumps up from the floor. He's grabbed a scarf Yoongi had hooked over his desk chair and is twirling it around. Yoongi watches for a moment trying to decide. Help might be good. Jimin might have ideas that Yoongi hasn't come up with.

"I don't know. Maybe." Jimin drapes the scarf over his shoulders and gets down on the floor again. Jesus, he's actually begging.

"Please Hyung. Please, please, please." He holds a pinky finger up to Yoongi again. "I pinky promise I won't tell anyone our plans. Not even Jungkook."

"Why Jungkook?" Yoongi asks confused.

"Oh, that's not important right now. What's important is making Valentine's Day night perfect." Jimin gives his best smile. The one where you can't say no, even if you wanted to.

"Fine! You can help." Yoongi gives in and flops onto his bed, feeling defeated. If he didn't give in, he'd never hear the end of it.

"Yay!" Jimin jumps up from the floor and dances around the room again. The scarf flowing behind him. "Ok, show me your panties."

"What?" Yoongi sits up shocked. He didn't think that's what Jimin meant by helping.

"Oh come on, I've already seen one pair, what's a few more?" Yoongi supposes Jimin is right. He may as well get help choosing the perfect pair since he obviously can't do that by himself. He stands up from his bed and pulls the few pairs from under the blankets. He feels a little embarrassed now that he's laying them out on top of the bed. He feels Jimin's presence beside him and he shifts from one foot to the other.

"Oooh, these are pretty!" Yoongi chances a glance at Jimin and sees his eyes light up. "Which ones were you going for?"

"That's what I was trying to decide when you came here but none of these feel right to me."

"Why not? They're all so gorgeous." Jimin picks up a pair and runs his thumb over the lace.

"I just, I feel like somethings missing, like they're not enough." Yoongi scratches the side of his neck.

"I just, I feel like somethings missing, like they're not enough." Yoongi scratches the side of his neck. Jimin is silent for a moment and Yoongi thinks he can see the gears turning in his head before Jimin turns to him, panties still in his hand.

"What about a garter belt?" He asks and Yoongi just scrunches his nose up.

"A what?"

"You don't know what a garter belt is?" Jimin asks slowly. Yoongi shakes his head no. "Ok, what about stockings then?" Yoongi looks down at the panties laid out in front of them. He knew they weren't enough. He huffs out a dramatic sigh.

"I'm fucked."

"You're not fucked, Hyung." Jimin pats his shoulder, a reassuring gesture. "At least not yet." He winks. Aaand there it is. Jimin could never be too serious for too long. Yoongi shrugs him off. As soon as Jimin's hand is off his shoulder though, he misses the calming effect.

"Well, what do I do then? Tae will probably just get bored of these and leave me to fuck myself like before." Yoongi runs his hand through his hair, he's getting frustrated now. He doesn't want to go back to dildos and vibrators now that he's had the real thing. Jimin does a double-take, probably trying to decide if he heard the right thing.

"Huh, we'll come back to that later. But for now, I have some ideas but you'll have to trust me when I say I'm going to blow your whole world of lingerie wide open." Yoongi can't help but gulp. Should he have accepted Jimin's help?

~~~

The next few days go by pretty quickly. They have a bunch of last-minute meetings, practices and have to finish packing their bags. Yoongi makes sure to pack all of his nicest pairs of panties and the brand new black silk robe Jimin gifted him. Before he knows it, they're standing in the company lobby, waiting for security to walk them to the cars that will take them to the airport. He's slightly worried though. He and Taehyung haven't so much as kissed since their time in the dressing room and Yoongi can't help but think that Taehyung is bored of him already. Deep down he knows it's because they've just been too busy as a group to have any alone time but the thoughts still run through his mind. Which is silly, because he can still clearly hears those three words Taehyung softly spoke when he thought Yoongi was asleep. He said he loves him. Taehyung said he loves him and Yoongi would be silly to think he'd get bored of him so quickly when he loves him.

"Hyung?" Jimin whispers so he doesn't startle him but he flinches anyway. He was chewing his lip and is pretty sure he bit it when he flinched. Jimin frowns at him. "Are you ok? You seem a little off today."

"Oh, I'm fine. Really" He tries to assure Jimin but he knows Jimin doesn't believe him.

"Mmm, well if you need to talk about anything, just know I'm always here for you."

"I know." Yoongi watches as the cars pull up outside and grabs Jimin by the hand to drag him to the first one, hopping in and closing the door. Unaware that Taehyung was watching their whole exchange with confusion on his face.

"Ah, you don't want to go with Tae?" Jimin asks. He also looks confused.

"Um, I kinda panicked, to be honest."

"Are you sure you're ok Hyung?" Jimin looks concerned now. Yoongi wants to be honest with him. Tell him what's on his mind.

"I just, I feel like Tae is losing interest." He mumbles.

"What makes you think that?"

"We haven't done anything in over a week. Not even kiss. He's been spending all his free time with Kook instead of me." Yoongi fumbles with his hands in his lap. He feels a little silly still. He can't help it ok.

"Aww Hyung, I'm sure it's nothing like you're thinking. Tae and Kook are just close, you know? Being the youngest two in the group, they sorta just gravitate towards each other. Also, maybe Tae just doesn't want to crowd you out." Jimin reassures him. Yoongi knows he's right, of course he is, but Yoongi still lets the bad thoughts take over.

"You're right. I'm just overthinking." Yoongi nods his head in an attempt to believe his own words.

"Of course I am. Now, let's start brainstorming ideas. We won't have a lot of time to prepare in Japan." Jimin says as he unlocks his phone and begins typing out ideas. Yoongi decides to do the same. He may as well, they'll have nearly an hour before they reach Incheon airport. Plenty of time to come up with the perfect plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 29 1
Changbin always saw Chan as the most selfless and lovely person. He's so pure and perfect-like that Changbin can't help but put him on a pedestal, ad...
40 1 1
"what does that have to do with us getting married?" "it feels like i'm next," yoongi sighed. "why not get it over with? i like you enough. plus, you...
371 10 2
Bangtan is bored. Maknae is evil. Yoongi is horny. Horny and confused, but mostly horny. And Tae... Tae is Tae. 'Truth or Dare' with a twist...
47.9K 1.7K 16
Yoongi is helplessly in love while Jimin wants to play cupid. Started: 30 April 2020 #1K at 21 May 2020 #10K at 25 October 2020