Yandere! Creepypasta x Reader...

By A_V_E_X

〔YANDERE! CutiePasta x Reader〕 You were alone but safe。 * ˚ ✦ What if a box can change your... More

01 ○ Creepy but a Cutie ✔
02 ○ The Agreement ✔
03 ○ Wha.. ✔
04 ○ Nuisance ✔
05 ○ Cola ✔
06 ○ Double Trouble ✔
07 ○ Go Suit Yourself ✔
08 ○ His Eyes ✔
0.9 - Useful ✔
1.0 - Common Name✔
🥔ANNOUNCEMENT❗

00 ○ Meet Kyle✔

4.3K 88 215
By A_V_E_X

Your POV

I jumped out of bed and got out of my room. I entered ş̵̙͉̜̹̩̺̗̤̈́̽̂̈́̎́͘]̶̧̢͈̿͑̈͠ȧ̷̛̟̩̥͕͈̅̐̈́̾̅[̶̭̠͙̘̫̃]̵̙̿͆́͝Ę̶̗͉̥̹̰̥̜̀̈́̎̂̇̊N̷̼̠̐͂́͂̅͗͝'s room which is besides mine.

By mean 'entered', I slammed the door open making her shot up awake. "W-what happened [Y/N]?" she groggily asked, wiping some morning tears from her eyes.

"Today is my birthday!" I yelled angrily at her which she just laughed at. "Just kidding! I know you're going to wake me up!" she hopped out of her head and to her closet, she pulled out a [Favorite/Color] colored box with a sticky note on top of it.

I brightened up and snatched it from her. I examined the box and find no trace of tricks or pranks in it before holding it close to my face "Is this for me!?" I asked the most obvious question.

"Oh no! It's no- Ofcourse it's yours!" she laughed before then engulfing my little figure to an embrace. I hug back and we both broke it up. "C'mon open it!" she ushered me with a proud face on her head.

I neatly opened the small box and found a beautiful looking necklace with a futuristic designs on it. All of the sudden, a water drop fall to it.

Am I crying?

I touched my face and im indeed crying out of hapiness. This is the first time ş̵̙͉̜̹̩̺̗̤̈́̽̂̈́̎́͘]̶̧̢͈̿͑̈͠ȧ̷̛̟̩̥͕͈̅̐̈́̾̅[̶̭̠͙̘̫̃]̵̙̿͆́͝Ę̶̗͉̥̹̰̥̜̀̈́̎̂̇̊N̷̼̠̐͂́͂̅͗͝ has given me a gift from all of my birthdays.

"Wait.. Don't you like it?" she frowned seeing my tears and I playfully nudged her arm "No idiot! These are tears of joy!" I exclaimed.

"Aw really? Here, let me help you put that on." she grabbed the necklace and swayed my hair aside. "Do you think Mom would come home today?" I asked her and she just smiled at me "Yes she will.."

After, I run to the dressing room and look myself at the mirror. I just got out of bed so no wonder that my hair is a disaster. I wore my pajamas but I don't care. The only thing that only shines on me is the necklace.

"Hm. Get yourself ready [Y/N]! Im going to cook our breakfast!" ş̵̙͉̜̹̩̺̗̤̈́̽̂̈́̎́͘]̶̧̢͈̿͑̈͠ȧ̷̛̟̩̥͕͈̅̐̈́̾̅[̶̭̠͙̘̫̃]̵̙̿͆́͝Ę̶̗͉̥̹̰̥̜̀̈́̎̂̇̊N̷̼̠̐͂́͂̅͗͝ yelled downstairs. "Okay!" I replied back. Im too busy admiring my necklace.

* ˚ ✦

I groggily walked to the counter and took the box of [Favorite/Cereal] before heading back to the dining room and pour some to my bowl before the milk.

The house was eerie quiet. No one lives here besides me and myself only. Sometimes, I play some music so I won't feel so lonely.

And no, Im not one of those people who plays songs and pretend to be on a music video or pretend to be the one who sings it.

Today feels different though. I feel like I'm missing something today.

I shrugged the feels and proceeded my usual life cycle which starts at eating my cereal. No. I don't have a work to go to. I don't have anything associated with socializing or something.

Im not rich. Im not famous. Im not happy. But no. Im not one of those depressed people who wants to die and such.

I don't have any relatives as they have already died years ago. I don't remember much of my past but I do remember my good childhood with some people I use to know.

I don't remember them anymore but I still do remember my two siblings but they sadly passed away. Their bodies were never found but me and Mom are 100% sure that they're dead.

Mom passed away two years ago but she left me with some money behind so I can live even without getting a job. Mom said that I don't need to work cause I'll only hurt myself.

When she passed away, I used thousands of dollars to explore the world but I just realized that nothing is fun at all. I have encountered many people but nothing good happened.

After breakfast, I decide to go on a walk outside. I changed to my usual clothes which is [Outfit].

I jogged my way to the city square and stopped by a pet store. I've always wanted a pet but I don't know how to take care of them so I don't have one.

Entering the store, what greeted me are the same familiar dogs and cats who barked/meowed at me.

"Oh you're back again, beautiful!" I rolled my eyes before turning to my side where Kyle is smirking at me.

Everyone, this is Kyle. He had black hair and metal emerald green eyes but don't be fooled, he's a douche and a pervert. But he's nice SOMETIMES. And he also have multiple jobs that I can't count how many since- How the fudge he can manage to do all of his jobs?

"Im just checking the cute ones if they are adopted..." I trailed off as my eyes catch an empty cage. Kyle followed my gaze "Oh. Snowy is adopted the other day after your visit. A man came and say that he have his eyes to Snowy for some time and decided to adopt her.."

"Where's Icy?" I asked and he flinched and awkwardly pointed at the corner, Icy was out of his cage and he's on the corner, probably feeling lonely after Snowy- his love life got adopted.

Icy and Snowy are both cats. Icy is a male while Snowy is the female. They really love each other and sometimes, Kyle would ask me if im jealous of them and if I say 'yes' he'll say that I can be Snowy while he's Icy.

"I tried feeding him but he's just too broken eversince he saw Snowy getting adopted and they'll probably won't see each other again..." Kyle frowned. I approached Icy and I know he knew about my presence.

The cat looked at me and gave me his sad eyes. Ok, this is cute but sad at the same time. I petted his head, "You know, I have a feeling that you and Snowy will meat again. Not now but in the future! Fate always have their ways!"

"That's right! It's always FATE!" Kyle yelled before laughing and I sent off a glare and that seem to shut him up. Good. I pick up Icy and carried him to the free table near the counter.

I gently put him there "Wait, I'll get something for you.." I turned to Kyle and gave a nod. I looked at the cat food aisle and found the cat treat that Icy and Snowy loves so much. I pick a five dollar bill from my pocket and throw it to Kyle.

I opened the sachet and pick one dried tuna treat and let Icy smell the treat and he start sniffing it. He looked at me for confirmation and I audibly nod and he happily took it from me.

I can hear Kyle clapping both of his hands. I turned around and saw Kyle with the look of amazement "I should do that also." he smiled and I gladly smiled back.

After, me and Kyle decided to chat a little bit with Icy and the other pets. And soon it wad time to leave,

"Come back tomorrow [Y/N]!"

"See you soon too Kyle.."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I then came across WalMart. Why don't I buy some waffle mix? 'I did ordered a waffle maker on ShopClick so its ok..' I think to myself before entering WalMart.

"Hey [Y/N]!" I rolled my eyes once again before turning to Kyle but he's now wearing the WalMart uniform. He works as a cashier here. Don't ask when he got here cause I have a theory that he can teleport.

"What are you here for?" he ask popping by my side "Im here to buy a waffle mix for my waffle maker.." I answered before leaving Kyle to look at the aisles to find the waffle mix.

"It's over there..!" Kyle catch up to me and pointed at the very far corner of the Mart. "Ok.. Why don't you go back at your counter sir cashier man?"

He look dumbfounded before he jolted "Uh! Later!" he then dashed off back to his counter where a long line of costumers are waiting. I chuckled and go where the mix aisle is.

"Pancake.. Waffle. Waffle mix!" I snatched five of the mix and carried it in my arms before running to the cashier number 11. It's the cashier besides 10 obviously but the cashier 10 is where Kyle is... But why he isn't there-

"Move up!" I tuned around and saw a man with a pushing cart. He was ushering me to the counter. I faintly glared at the man before moving to the cashier but "Oh Hi [Y/N]!" I hang my mouth at Kyle "I thought you're in cashier 10??"

"Ohh.. Me and Jacob swapped place today." he pointed at the man on the cashier 10 who waved at me. I gave a awkward wave before turning to Kyle who 'innocently' swiped the waffle mix at the red light or something like that.

"Total of! Six dollars and thirty-three cents!" he exclaimed before getting the receipt and put it on a brown bag along with the waffle mixes in it.

I got my black card out and gave it to Kyle who smiled at me as he swiped it and tap a few things on the keyboard or some sort they use.

If you're going to ask where I got the black card.. It's my Mom's.

I can feel the other costumer's gaze on my black card and Kyle can't help but smirk. I rolled my eyes before snatching my card back and the brown bag. I then left the WalMart but not before, "COME BACK AGAIN [Y/N]!"

✰*+:。.。

I then head home. In my lonely home where it's too loud. Loud at silence. I can't even hear myself breathing anymore.

I placed my groceries on the table before I plop down into the couch. 'Pizza sounds nice today..' I thought before getting my phone out and dial the same number I call everyday...

"Hello~This is Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! How may I help you?"

"This is [Y/N], Kyle.." I rolled my eyes once again. Yes. Kyle also works at a pizzeria. He's the one who makes it and delivers it.

"Yay! Hi [Y/N]! Do you want the usual? Or do you want the [Favorite/Pizza/Type]"

I stayed silent on the line before answering "I never ordered something other than [Favorite/Pizza/Type]" I bluntly said before ending the call as always.

I know Kyle, he'll have my order right away and fast like usual. He always deliver it hot and still fresh out of the oven. That's why I always order at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

When you hear the pizzeria's name, you might think of Foxy, Freddy, Bonnie and Chica which is oddly true by it's name. Which means, the place where Kyle works have those animatronics.

I do not question it though.

Ding Dong 🍕

Im still suspicious of Kyle, having telepotation and such. He's so fast. Which I question so much but decide not to literally question it to him. He's just a hard working boy.

I got up and walked to the door and opened it, Kyle is there, standing there with one arm resting on the door frame while the other holds the pizza box and he usually still have that toy rose in his teeth.

He wiggled his eyebrows. I got the money on my hand and slapped it in his face before getting the pizza and slam that door to his face,

I heard a muffled "Oww..."

I can't help but lightly laugh at Kyle. It may not seem like it but Kyle is one of the reasons I hold to not give up on life. He had become of my usual everyday life style and im not going to change it any time soon.

Ting ☎

I jolted and got my phone out. I got a text from ShopClick. It's about my order of two waffle maker.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Author POV

Seeping through the situation of your order,

"This is your fault on having obsession with waffles!"

"N-no! It's 'his' f-fault that we g-got c-caught at this fudging s-size!"

Kyle Smitt.

...............................................................

Guys! Thank you for waiting! You may have noticed that this isn't actually part of the old story

[Edited]

***EVERYONE, I binged reading this cringy story for three days actually and I decided to keep the Chapters 0-7 and change the rest. I will input arts as much as possible (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.7K 38
13 chances 13 chances to kill her 13 chances to live. 13 Just 13 ???: "Time to Go To Sleep, little kitten..." Twelve to ten. Nine to seven. Six to fo...
11.4K 418 19
𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮~ 𝓲 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓲�...
64.8K 1.7K 23
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇsʜᴏᴛᴏxʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ may contain : Gore Sexual content (18+) Killing Obsessed people Stalker behavior Yandere Cussing Some Yaoi And...
79K 2.3K 15
An accident during a competition shattered her life in the horse world. Her life is now in a wheelchair. Her only friend on main campus was a shatter...