(The Virtuous Husband) In the...

By Richa_resa

Torn apart like a shrewd cloth was my heart. Left alone with accusations tearing me apart. "Never do us a... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Discontinuation from Wattpad

Chapter 27

387 28 0
By Richa_resa

Allison

I looked at both of them from the balcony. They both had tears in their eyes and pain on their face. It was hard to even digest what had happened to both of them. 

Together they had put the pieces back of the memory that was once lost to both of them. Christa had explained how she might have ended up like she was while Noel had explained how she ended up being in the bed with him. The hazy memories and the suspecting things that had been found by Noel pointed to the only thing which was that Richard and his brother had been the ones to do all this. 

Christa, crazy obsessive ex-Jayce, had hurt her when she had run away from all her past habits and him. Richard had wanted Cheryl and he had helped in drugging Christa. I was sure that they might have done the same with Noel too. Both the brothers were fucked up and just hearing all that they had put out on the table made me want to puke my guts out. It was too much for someone like me to handle. 

The realisation that they both had to go through this made me want to break some bones. The anger in me wanted to escape but there was nowhere to put it out. Right now all I could do was be there for both of them.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I moved right to where Christa was. Her tears had dried up but her eyes were swelled up. She looked up at me and I could see the tiredness in her eyes that had turned red. 

"I'm going... to be fine," her lips trembled as she replied. "It's just going to take some time." Noel stood up and went out to the balcony abruptly, making Christa and I look at him. 

"Everything will be fine. Why don't you go and rest for a bit? You are really tired after everything," I suggested but her eyes were on Noel. She would surely deny it because of him.

"I can't leave him-," 

"Don't worry I will be there for him," I cut her off. She just stared at me when she realized that I wasn't going to give up. She succumbed to our staring match. Slowly she got up and walked to her room. Noel on the other hand was hanging out on the balcony. I had no idea how to approach him. For years he had been looking for answers and no they were right there in front of him.

I had no idea what he was feeling inside. He was not much more than a broken man. I didn't know how to approach him but I knew very well that he needed time.

When I saw Christa sobbing in her car for a moment I couldn't be sure it was her but the closer I got I saw that it was her. She was choking on her own tears as she tried to calm herself down. I could see in her eyes that she was going through something really painful. Helping her into the elevator I had been able to get her inside her apartment. It was only when she had calmed down a bit she was able to tell me everything she had come across today. 

Sobbing she had told me all the horrors she had gone through. How Richard had drugged her that night? How she had gone through the pain of not being loved? She had destroyed her own life through her hands she had quoted. Jayce had pulled her into his life of sex and drugs. Unknowingly being a naive and innocent young girl she had followed him only to be trapped. She was ashamed of all of it and never had told a soul about the dark past she carried.

I could see in her eyes the pleading to not see her in the light of who she was in the past. The fear of being judged had kept her quiet and so distant. Scared to her wits about how the people and society would see her she had detached herself from all the people. After the incident, she had lost everything and had no idea how to build herself up.

I had cried holding her. Letting her pain out through her cries. I couldn't compare to what she felt all through the years but I could surely be there for her now.

When Noel had come I understood very well that he need to know about it. I had seen him being tortured by the unknown truth. However, we didn't know that he had come with his own set of revelations too. Sitting together exchanging the details we were able to know the happenings of that night.

"Where is Christa?" I looked up to see Noel standing in front of me.

"She is in her room. She was tired so I asked her to go and have some rest." I informed him as he took a seat in front of me.

"How are you holding up?" I asked though it was clear from his face that he was really disturbed.

"I don't know anything right now, Allyson," he sat with his head in his hands.

"Everything will be fine," I couldn't do anything but hope that everything would be fine in the due time.

"No it will not be," the anger flared in his voice. "How do you expect me to think that everything would be fine. Do you have any idea how she has suffered? Things she had gone through and never said a word about it. I consider her to be my little sister and knowing that she got dragged into this mess because of me boils my blood. It makes me want to go and fucking beat them to death."

"Noel, calm down. Christa is sleeping she will get worried," that had him shut down for a bit.

"See, I know you are angry and you both have every right to be but we need to think all of this through," I had little belief in the fact that he would understand what I was saying.

"Do you even know what are you even going to do?" I asked walking towards him.

"I don't even know," he replied as he paced. "But I'm going to file a complaint against both of them. I have got to do something about this, Allison. After knowing all of this I can't just let them go," he emphasized.

"You are telling me you are going to file a complaint, Noel. Do you have any idea what you are saying?" He stopped to stare at me. I couldn't even believe what was going through his mind.

"Say whatever you want to say clearly, Allison," he snapped at me and thought I wanted to come back with a sarcastic reply I couldn't. The misery he was in wasn't something that I had gone through.

"Noel, how many years had it been since the incident? As much as I know it has been more than two years. You both have been in this misery for three years and do you think a complaint would help? What evidence do you have besides this shirt and both of your stories? We are looking at a case where both of you had been drugged and Christa had been sexually and physically abused," I said the last word in a hushed tone and closed eyes. It was really disheartening to think about what had happened.

"Do you think you would just point your fingers at them and they would confess doing something like this?" He stared at me before averting his eyes. "They got without letting anyone know about what they had done for more than two years. I bet none of you would have thought that it had happened and what is going to entail?"

"Justice! it's going to give justice to both of us. You have no idea what I have gone through," he responded in an angry hushed tone.

"But do you have any idea what she had gone through?" I snapped at him. "All you are thinking about yourself and you are willing to take decisions all alone in something where both you and Christa were badly hurt."

"All I want you is to think calmly about what you are going to do before you go off to doing something irrational because I know you will," I stated trying to make him understand. "Christa has lived through the horror of abuse and trying to do something to harm her wouldn't bring any justice but tear the bond you have to shreds. Don't end up making her hate you in your conquest to bring justice."

"I'm sorry," he apologized after staring at me for a whole minute. Tears were welled up in his eyes. He was frustrated and in pain. After so long he had started to live his life and only when he had started to let go the truth had popped up destroying the peace in their life. However, the truth couldn't hide forever and it had come out one day. 

Sitting beside him we both just stared at the wall in front of us.

"Whatever we do we need to make sure that they don't get a hint of it and it doesn't tarnish your or Christa's reputation at all. Until we collect enough evidence we can't do much," I uttered softly to which he nodded.

A ping of his phone had the uncomfortable silence break between us. He was looking at his phone when he abruptly stood up.

"Everything fine?" I asked worriedly.

"I had found a key with the car tag of the number. It was from the valet parking. I had sent the number to my friend. He says that he has tracked down the person to whom the car belongs," he replied hurriedly.

"What do you mean?" The question had both of us snap our eyes to see Christa outside her room.

"Sorry, I couldn't rest with both of you talking," she explain das she came closer to where we were. "You found a car key too?" she stated the question towards Noel.

"Yeah, and two black masks with a bloodied shirt which belonged to Richard," his hand went into his pocket before he took out a car key as well as a bracelet.

"And this also," he handed the bracelet over to Christa. Her eyes welled up with tears as she saw it. "I think this belongs to you," he added.

"This was given to be my you. I remember you asking to always wear this as a reminder that there were people who cared for you," she smiled with teary eyes.

"Thank you for returning it back. Whose car key had you found?" she asked with curiosity.

"I mean if it's Jayce or Richard's at least we will be able to do something about it," her voice was filled with hope.

"He is sending the details I think we would be able to at least hold them accountable with it in front of our families," Noel and Christa were both optimistic about it. "I'm sure it won't be a problem if we put out the proof in front of them," Noel's eyes moved to me as if asking me for confirmation.

"Yes, and maybe we could find some traces of DNA on the mask and clothes too," I replied with a smile. I had no idea where the thought popped up from but I hope it helped both of them.

Together we all waited for the information about who the car could belong. The ping of a message had us looking at the phone. Noel read it and looked at us with shock in his eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him to which he just stared at both of us with confusion. Rather than saying anything he passed on the phone to Christa who took it and stared at the information making the same confused face.

"Is something wrong?" I questioned both of them.

"The car doesn't belong to both of them," Christa replied in a haze.

"But it does belong to Adam," Noel completed the sentence. I looked at him with disbelief. We all were shocked to know about this couldn't believe what was in front of us.

From where did we go from here? What more was there we didn't know about?

.....................................................................................................................................................

Hello,

Forgive me for no updates for a while. I have been busy with things and I haven't updated anything for so long.

I had been unable to concentrate on this story because I was stuck at some point in it. Writer's book on this one but after a while, I had been able to go somewhere with the idea.

I'm trying to write everything in one go so I could end this book which isn't far away.

Hope you would forgive me and help me in solving this mystery and bring out justice to this story.

Thank you all for reading.

I really hope you tell your thoughts on it.

Whatever it be. (Even if you want to curse it does work for me and I'm really sorry about leaving like this)

Jayce, Richard, and now Adam too...

What's going to happen next?

And how shall they take their revenge on them?

Hope to hear from you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 249K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
769K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
133K 2K 8
" You cheated on me!" She said sobbing bitterly and he was silently looking at her. He asked very calmly," You believed her instead of believing me?"...
288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...