His PRINCESS ~ Her DEVIL

Galing kay dinaaaa012

#ashaangi . . this is purely fiction..... the characters in the story are real....but the story is entirely f... Higit pa

his PRINCESS 👑 her DEVIL 😈
characters 💜
chapter 1 💜
chapter 2 💜
chapter 3 💜
chapter 4 💜
chapter 5 💜
chapter 6 💜
chapter 7 💜
chapter 8 💜
chapter 9 💜
chapter 10 💜
chapter 11 💜
chapter 12 💜
chapter 13 💜
chapter 14 💜
chapter 15 💜
chapter 16 💜
chapter 17 💜
chapter 18 💜
chapter 19 💜
chapter 20 💜
chapter 21 💜
chapter 22 💜
chapter 23 💜
chapter 24 💜
chapter 25 💜
chapter 26 💜
chapter 27 💜
chapter 28 💜
chapter 29 💜
chapter 30 💜
chapter 31 💜
chapter 32 💜
chapter 33 💜
chapter 34 💜
chapter 35 💜
chapter 36 💜
chapter 37 💜
chapter 38 💜
chapter 39 💜
chapter 40 💜
Chapter 41💜
Chapter 42 💜
Chapter 43 💜
Chapter 45 💜
Chapter 46 💜
Chapter 47: Epilogue💜
Chapter 48: Bonus chapter: 1💜

Chapter 44 💜

4.6K 429 216
Galing kay dinaaaa012

Arjun's pov:

It's been already 6 months after knowing Sana's pregnant.

From the day one after knowing, I've never been myself. Overwhelming happiness was what I felt cause I'm gonna be a dad. And for my Sana baby, from the day one I'm showering her with all my immense love.

And that immense love creates problem between both of us. Not me. It's her. Cause you know she's one clumsy girl of the universe.

And finally she made me talk like her.

She mistook the overwhelming love was because of the baby inside her and not for her. But she was wrong. It's for her. It's for her alone. Not for anyone else. Be it my mom or my baby.

All these six months I didn't know how was I still alive after bearing all her mood swings and cravings.

Okay. I'm a human too.

This girl. This girl didn't speak with me for a whole week just... just because I didn't kiss her and hug her goodbye when I left for office.

That's because I didn't want her sleep to get disturbed. But that doesn't mean I didn't kiss her and hug her. I did that without waking her up.

And think about this. What happens when I wake her up. She'll shout "Ethuku enna elupi vitinga" and do her tribal dance along with scolding my laptop.

Keeping that in mind... I didn't wake her up and my princess avoided me for the next whole week.

And me being her husband, I ran behind her everytime asking number of 'sorry' but she was soo adamant.

Finally somehow after a week she spoke with me which brought my life back. Yea. For the whole one week, I wasn't concentrating on anything. I shouted at Peyush everyday which is usual but I did it a lot harsh and my whole mood was spoiled. It was like my life ran away! Thank God she spoke.

And....her baby bump has become so big. She looks so different so cute and she has become a bit bubbly too.

Whenever someone comes home, they can see her sitting always with a cute pout on her lips. And the main reason behind that pout is ME. Either I would've said no to her some stupid need like chocolates and icecream or would've spent time with my laptop, my first wife according to her.

And Rithu. She's 7 and a half months pregnant now.

And now I'm sitting in my office, holding my forehead.

These deals!

P: Si...Sir

I looked up at him holding my forehead in my hand.

P: Sir....Ma..Mam is on the p..phone.

My eyes widened.

P: Sh...She wants to talk with you it seems.
A: Phone enga?
P: In..Intha sir.

He said giving the office mobile.

Where the hell was my mobile?

A: En phone enga?
P: Meeting iruku nu....you asked me to switch if off.

Shit!

A: Okay. Go get my phone.

He nodded and ran out of my office for his life. I was in tension. Tension that I lost the bloody deal.

But I don't care.

It's just a deal.

A: uh..Hello?
S: ...............

Oops. Someone is not doing good.

A: Hello... Princess?
S: ...............
A: Kovama en baby ku?
S: Hmm

Finally!

A: Enna aachu ma?
S: Hmmkmm

Godd! Save me please!

Sighing, I continued.

A: Unga kitta varanum ah?
S: Hmm
A: Atha un amma appa, Vinay ellarum irupanga la?!

Yea. She has gone to her home as my mom's in Kodaikanal.

My mom was so adamant that she won't go anywhere, leaving behind Sana alone but Sana's mom asked her to go spend time with her family and she'll take care of Sana till my mom returns.

And I have no other way other than to stay with Sana till my mom returns.

S: Avungalum neengalum onna?

I sighed.

What can I do with her?!

But we shouldn't blame her too. It's all due to her pregnancy.

A: Seri naa varen okay? Oru 15 minutes... okay?

I said getting up and gathering my car key and laptop.

The things I do for her!

S: 15 minutes ah? 2 minutes tha time.
A: Please Princess please Princess please Princess.

I said controlling my laughter in a pleasing tone moving out of my office.

S: No. 2 minutes tha time. Athuka ulladi en room ka ulladi irukanum neenga.
A: seringa Madam. 2 minutes la vanthruven.
S: Phone ah vainga

She said in a anger tone for which I chuckled and replied.

A: Bubyee Princess.

Saying this I kissed her through phone.

A: Madam thara maatingla?
S: Thara mudiyathu. Phone ah vainga.

Saying this she cut the call and I chuckled and moved to the elevator as fast as I could.

Moving to the reception, I saw Peyush rushing towards me with a scared look.

P: Si...Sir?
A: Peyush naa inniku veetla irunthae work panren. Ethachu na...mail me immediately.
P: Yes sir.

He said coming behind me.

P: Sir.....deal?
A: Don't worry. I'll take care about that. Now leave.

I said throwing my laptop bag inside my car and gave him the office mobile and got my mobile from him.

P: Yes.. okay sir.

He rushed inside again for his life.

Why is everyone scared of me?

The car hit the road and I directly drove to a chocolate shop. Getting a big bar of her favourite chocolate, I got inside the car and that's when my phone started ringing again.

Shit! I'm dead.

A: Sorry sorry sorry.....1 minute tha please sorry.
S: Pesathinga en kitta.

Saying this she cut the call and in a blink, I reached her home. Looking at my car, Vinay came running out.

V: Enna maama! Akka va paakama iruka mudiyalaya?

I smacked his head.

A: Poda.
V: Maama! Romba tha panringa!
A: Poda deyy.

Saying this I walked inside the house and was about to go inside the room when Vinay stopped me by holding my shoulder.

V: Unga mela semma gaandu la iruka!
A: Ethuku da?

He just shrugged.

V: ellam ulla irunthutu en marumagan panra vela tha.

I chuckled at him.

V: Unga mela iruntha kovathla....kaalaila irunthu...naa bali aadu aagiten. Kaalaila iruntha ennaaa adi! Aandava! Muthugu Valikuthu!

I laughed at him.

Poor soul!

A: Thanks da! Nee illana...naa gaali aagirupen
V: Thanks onnum venda! Ellam en marumaganuku kaaga matum tha poruthutu iruken. Ungaluku kaaga illa. Antha erumai seri aagi palaya padi varatum! Aprm ava kudutha adi ku 100 vaati athigam thaaren.

I fake Glared at him.

A: En pondati mela kai vai da paapom!
V: Ahaan! Ungaluku pondati aagurathuku munnadi....ava en akka!
A: Aana ipo en pondati.
V: Ipo vanthutu scene uh! Ponga ponga!

I was about to reply him and that's when her room door opened and I became ready to face her but to my disappointment..it was her mother.

B: Adadae Arjun! Nee epo vantha!?
A: Ipo tha ma...konja neram munnadi.
B: Oh apdiya! Office mudincha?

I scratched my head and smiled nervously.

A: Illa...mudiyala....ava tha koopta!

She gave a teasing smile while Vinay sighed saying..

V: Intha akkavum maama vum panrathu thaangala! Veetla oru single payana vachutu....ennaa maathri romance pannuthunga!

Her mom smacked his hand and said.

B: Kalyanam aanavanga ellam apdi tha! Unaku kalyanam aagum pothu theriyum!

Suddenly he blushed.

V: Naanum athuku tha waiting. Seekram oru ponna paarunga! Naanum intha maama pola santhoshama irupen la!
A: Yen da ellathukum ennayae ilukura?
V: Pinna! Ungalukum enakum oru palaya paga baaki iruku!

Binni ma looked at us confused while I tried my hard to control my laughter.

B: Athu enna da paga?
A: Athu ma..... Vikram kalyanathu-

He shut my mouth with his hand.

V: At...Athu onnum illa amma. Neenga ponga!

Saying this Vinay glared at me taking his hand off and I bursted out laughing, looking at his expression.

B: Ennamo....rendum senthu en kitta irunthu maraikuthunga! Seri atha vidu. Arjun....ava un mela semma gaandu la iruka! Poi epdiyavathu samalichiru.
A: aahn.... okay.

I smiled at her nervously and opened the door.

There she was. Sitting on the bed with a pout on her face.

Sensing someone's entry, she turned to look at me and I suddenly gave her a wide smile but recieved back a deadly glare.

I gulped.

I'm dead today!

She turned her face and I had no other way....so I locked the door, climbed the bed and sat beside her, leaning on the wall.

I slowly touched her hand but she pushed my hand away and sat with a pout on her face.

A: Sorry baby..

She was still sitting facing against me.

Sighing, I bend down to her baby bump and spoke.

A: Baby inga paathingla Mumma va! Romba tha daddy ah paadu paduthitu iruka! Neenga seekram velia vaanga seriya! Apo tha daddy.....mumma kitta irunthu thappika mudiyum.

She turned her towards me the next second and I kissed her baby bump.

Lifting my head, I turned it against her and I could feel her eyes on me.

I took this as a chance and took out the chocolate bar that I bought for her.

Unwrapping it before her, I looked at the delicious chocolate.
She was looking at me... sorry...at the chocolate with heart eyes.

S: Arjun.
A: Yaarukum thara mudiyathu.
S: Please Arjun......naa pregnant ah iruken la!
A: atha. Pregnant ah iruntha yaarum chocolate saapda koodathu.

Her eyes glistened with tears and that was enough for me to melt but I didn't give up. She knew. She knew her tears were my weakness and will use it whenever needed.

I found it before a month.

My cunning princess.

A: Azhutha ellam thara mudiyathu.

She didn't give any answer and I took this as a chance and started eating the chocolate.

I was about to complete the upper half when she tried to snatch it from my hand. Me who wasn't aware of her plan, was holding the chocolate in a loose grip.

She snatched the chocolate from my hand and started feeding herself. I Glared at her but she was busy eating it without any worries.

A: eyy athu ennodathu.

I tried snatching it from her but she turned her head and hand to somewhat far from me.

S: Thara mudiyathu.

Saying this she continued eating and I got a plan. An evil plan.

I sat with a fake grumpy face and she turned her head straight and continued eating, unaware of my plan.

S: Venuma?

She asked me with a smile, extending the chocolate infront of me.

You've heard this saying, aadu thaana vanthu sikkiruku. That's what happened.

I nodded my head with a puppy face and she brought the chocolate to my mouth. I was going to bite it but moved the chocolate and kissed her holding her head.

She was shocked. Her eyes widened and I smirked.

Who do you think I am Princess!
Do not mess with the Arjun.

Pulling apart, I sat as if nothing happened and she was sitting there freezed.

I looked at her and chuckle.

Poor her!

She jerked when she felt my lips on her cheek.

She started hitting me thinking it would pain for me but I started laughing at her.

Stopping, she pouted and hugged my arm and rested her head upon my shoulder and I rested my head upon hers.

Probably I should study another 12 years in school just to understand her.

S: Arjun?
A: Hmm?
S: Ponga. En kitta pesathinga.
A: Yen ma?
S: naa ungala 2 minutes la thana vara sonnen. Neenga 20 minutes kalichu vanthrukinga.
A: sorry....Unaku chocolate vaanga ponen.
S: Naa keten ah?

Aahhhhh!!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME PLEASE!!!!

A: Apo kaila iruka chocolate ah kudu. Naa saapduren.
S: Illa mudiyathu. Enaku tha venum.

Aandavaaa!!!

A: Saapdu. Unaku tha vaangitu vanthen.
S: Apo ungaluku vendam ah?
A: Naa tha saaptuten ae.

I gave her a mischievous smile and she blushed, snuggling more into my neck.

S: Enna vitutu engayum ini pogathinga please!
A: Illa. Engayum poga maaten. Nee saaptiya?
S: Aama. Amma ipo tha vanthu fruits kuduthanga.

I nodded my head and sighed.

S: Arjun?

She called me after few minutes.

A: Enna ma?
S: Arjun...innum 4 days la check-up ku poganum.
A: Pogalam.
S: Baby nalla thana irukum?

I looked down at her and lifted her chin which was resting in my chest.

A: Baby ku enna aaga poguthu! Baby super ah irukum. Baby oda amma saapdatha nu sonnalae....irukathu ellathayum saapduva....ithula olunga saapdanum nu vera sollirukanga! Ini sollava venum! Baby ellam nalla healthy ah tha irukum.

She hit my chest and again snuggled in my neck and closed her eyes.

Chuckling, I kissed her forehead and hairline and tightened my hold around her and stroked her hair.
___________________________________

"Antha therithu la....athu tha unga baby!"

The doctor showed with her index finger pointed to the little tiny cute creature on the screen.

"Baby theriyutha?"

I nodded my head up and down at the doctor's question as tears brimmed my eyes looking at the screen.

Looking at the screen, Sana's eyes glistened with tears and she smiled looking at the screen.

I kept my hand on her hair and stroked it with my eyes fixed on the screen.

The ultrasound scan was soon completed and the doctor continued..

"Baby is completely alright"

We both smiled looking at each other and I pressed her hand under the table and the next moment she entwined it.

And after the checkup, we made our way towards the car and I started the car.

She was smiling looking out the window. I entwined our hands and she looked at me with a smile.

A: Enna madam! Bayangara smile oda irukinga!
S: Aama Arjun! Oru varshathu la namma life epdi maariruchu la! Innum 4 months la namaku baby vera peranthrum.
A: Aama. Ipo tha azhaga maariruku namma life.
S: Aama Arjun. Innum 4 months la innum azhaga maarirum.

That's when my phone started ringing and Sana attended it, putting it on speaker.

Vik: Dey loosu.
A: Enna da?
Vik: Phone pannum pothu attend panna enna da unaku?
S: Anna.... Check-up ku poirunthom.
Vik: Oh neeyum pakkathla tha irukiya! Doctor enna ma sonnanga? Paapa epdi iruku?
S: Nalla iruku anna. Onnum problem illa nu sonnanga.
Vik: Santhosham ma. Inga Rithu kum athae tha sonnanga.
S: Aahn anna! Neenga ellathayum pack pannitingla?
Vik: Aama ma....atha keka tha koopten. Naanga pack panniyachu. Neenga epdi?
A: Pack panniyachu.
Vik: Seri epo kelambanum.
A: Morning 5 pola.
Vik: Seri da.

He cut the call.

Yea.

We're going to babymoon. For our honeymoon, me and Sana went to Maldives. That was our best honeymoon. And now we're going to Mysore for our babymoon.

We went to Sana's house, ate dinner and soon made our way towards her room to sleep cause we have to get ready, early morning.

I changed my outfit to my night outfit and made my way towards the bedroom and jumped at the bed. Sana was sitting on the bed thinking about something with a sad smile on her face.

A: Enna en kuttima nenachitu irukinga?

I said moving towards her and keeping my head on her lap.

She started stroking my hair and I closed my eyes in the comfort.

S: Uncle irunthruntha nalla irunthrukum la!
A: Hmm...Aama...aana ipo tha Appa ka bathil ah intha kutti namaku kedachiruku la! Pinna enna!

She smiled at me while I caressed her baby bump.

S: Naa onnu kekuren....kova padathinga....okay ah?
A: Hmm. Neenga first sollunga...kova padanum ah vendama nu naa solren.
S: Cha ponga.....chumma loosu pola ethachu sollitu. Naa sollavae sollala.

She pushed me and I chuckled moving again to her lap.

A: Seri seri sollu.
S: Durga vum Reena vum epdi irukanga.

Right!

A: Enaku theriyathu.

I said in a irritated tone.

S: pcht ithuku tha mothalayae keten. Cha.
A: Naa tha apovae sonnen la....nee kekuratha poruthu tha iruku nu.
S: Odanae. Naa ethathu keta crct ah bathil sollavae theriyathu.

She said pouting and turning her head.

A: Seri seri...ipo sanda venda.
S: Hmm.
A: Siri ma.

She smiled.

A: Aahn. Good girl. Ipo....avunga rendu perum jail la nimmathiya irukanga. Nalla vela senjutu semmaya sanda potutu jolly ah irukanga!

She chuckled and I smiled at her.

S: Avunga pannathuku lam theva tha.
A: Aama. Romba theva tha. Seri.....ini antha loosungala pathi pesi en mood ah spoil pannatha.
S: Ohh!! Apo etha pathi pesuna sir ku mood spoil aagathu?
A: Namma baby pathi pesu.
S: Namma baby pathi enna pesa...

She kept her fingers in her chin as a sign of thinking.

A: Nee sollu.....namaku boy baby ah illana girl baby ah?
S: Boy baby tha. Girl baby vanthuchu na....neenga en kooda pesa maatinga. Aprm enaku kovam varum.

She pouted.

A: Apo boy baby vanthuchu na...enakum apdi thana irukum.

Now I pouted.

S: seri apo girl baby ae varatum.
A: Apdi illa ma. Girl baby vanthalum enaku prachana illa.....boy baby um prachana illa.
S: Enakum prachana illa.

And that's when I felt some movement in her tummy.

She suddenly kept her hand in her stomach and looked at me wide eyed while I already panicked and looked at her.

S: Arj...Arjun...

She said with teary eyes and I looked at her panicked.

I got up from her lap the next second.

A: Enna aachu ma?

I asked gulping.

What happened?!

Oh God!

S: Baby kick pannuthu.

She looked at me as tears started flowing her eyes.

My heart skipped a beat.

A: ennathu?
S: Baby kick pannuthu Arjun.

Saying this she took my hand and kept it in her baby bump and I could feel the kicks.

Tears started gathering up in my eyes and I grinned like an Idiot at the movement.

S: First time Arjun!

Gulping the tears, I hugged her tightly and she did the same.

A: Ipo kick pannutha?
S: Thottu paarunga.

Saying this she again kept my hand on her baby bump and for my disappointment..the movement stopped.

A: pcht...stop aagiruchu.
S: Paravala ini frequent ah varum.

I smiled at her and again kept my head on her lap.

God! What a moment that was! Feeling my baby's kicks for the first time!

A: Seekram vanthrunga.... Daddy aala wait panna mudiyala.

Saying this I hugged her baby bump and kissed it while she smiled and kissed my forehead.

S: daddy aala matum illa. Mumma aalayum tha.
A: Aama aama.

Chuckling, I kissed it again.

And then...soon we drifted off to sleep.
___________________________________

Vik: aaahhhhh semma tired ah iruku!
R: Dey loosu.... Naanga pregnant ah irukoma illana nee pregnant ah irukiya?
Vik: yen di?
R: Pinna enna..... pregnant ah irukura engalukae tired ah illa. Unaku enna da tired uh?

Rithu smacked Vikram's hand and we both chuckled.

It's been a day since we came Mysore. And now.... it's evening. After taking our delicious afternoon meal, we took a peaceful nap and now we are standing before our rooms and thinking what to do.

Vik: Romba pannatha po di! Pregnant ah iruntha matum tha tired ah irukanum ah? Apdi onnum illa. Manushana poranthalae tired aagalam.

Vikram glared at her to get another smack.

S: Chinna pasanga pola sanda podama.....vaanga polam!
R: Illa Sana. Naanga varala. Neenga rendu perum engayathu poitu vaanga. Naa room ku poren. Actually itha solla tha room ah vitae velia vanthen.
S: Apdiya....seri okay di.

She looked at me and I nodded.

Vik: Seri apo unaku kashtama iruku na...vaa room ku pogalam. Dey neenga rendu perum poitu vanga.

They both made their way towards their room and I sighed.

Finally one headache has accepted not to come with us. Actually Vikram is the male version of Sana. And I don't know why everyone around me has got the same character.

S: Arjun.... inga oru kutti farm pola vachirukanga la....anga oru walk poitu varuvom ah?

I nodded at her.

S: Yen ipdi panringa!? Vaai ah thoranthu solla theriyatha?
A: Seri ma. Polam va.

Saying this I holded her hand and she pouted.

S: Romba pannathinga okay ah.
A: Okay ma.

What more can I do?!

S: Sorry Arjun....

Started.

A: Okay ma.
S: pcht olunga answer pannunga.
A: Okay.
S: Mothala intha okay solratha niruthunga.
A: Ok-

She glared at me and I gulped.

A: Seri seri...
S: Okay ka tamil tha seri.

I rolled my eyes!

A: Naa ipo enna tha sollanum?
S: Onnum solla Venda. Vaanga polam.
A: Itha tha mothalayae sonnen.

We both made our way towards the farm and Sana started walking around it with me holding her.

S: baby....antha therithu la....athu tha duck. Athu white colour la cute ah irukum. Baby ini Mumma tummy la irunthu velia varuvinga la....apo neenga first epdi cute ah walk pannuvinglo.....athae pola tha duck um cute ah walk pannum.

I smiled at her.

She was talking so seriously as if explaining something so important than her life. It was cute.

And we moved to the next to see cows.

And I didn't expect the twist.

S: aahn aahn baby.....namma Main vishayathuku reach aagitom. Ithu tha daddy oda best friend oda wife.

My eyes widened.

What!

S: naa solla maranten la.... daddy actual ah oru Bison seriya... Intha Bison oda friend oda wife tha un munnadi grass saaptutu iruku. Hii sollunga Cow aunty ku Hii sollunga.

And that's when she suddenly kept her hands in her tummy.

S: Arjun..

I looked at her to see her smiling widely and the next second I kept my hands on her baby bump to feel the baby kicking.

Awwww.

I didn't dare to take my hand. I kept my hand on her and was feeling it cause I don't want to miss anything.

S: Arjun...
A: Hmm?
S: Arjun...namma kuzhanthayae ungla kalaaikuthu.

She bursted out laughing.

I was standing there with a pout.

After laughing for God knows how much minutes, she stopped and looked at me.

S: Sorry Arjun.
A: Nalla sirichitu sorry kekutha di unaku?

Saying this I tickled her, very carefully.

She started laughing and laughing and looking at her laughing wholeheartedly, my heart warmed.

A: Naa ellam unga mumma pathi thappa solla maaten. Ava daddy pathi enna tha sonnalum....naa avala pathi unmaya tha solluven. Ava tha ungaluku kedaika pora precious gift... okay? Neenga mumma kedaika romba kuduthu vachirukanum....ava-

I stopped when I heard sobbing sounds.

I looked up at her to see her wiping her tears.

A: Enna aachu ma? Yen alura?

I asked panicked. What happened all of a sudden.

S: Sorry Arjun....naa ungala enna tha thappa sonnalum....neenga apdi onnum panla.

She hugged me tightly and cried while I controlled my laughter.

What did she think of me? I didn't even complete my sentence.

A: Ma...naa en baby kitta full ah pesi mudikatum....athuka peragu nee aluriya kova paduriya nu paakalam!

She looked at me confused and controlling my laughter, I spoke again.

A: Unga mumma tha intha ulagathulayae number 1 paithyam. Samanthamae illama ethayachu olaruva! Summavae apdi na.....ipo pregnant ah vera iruka! Ipo en nelamai ah nenaichu paarunga!

Saying this I looked up at her to look at me in disbelief. And the next second I was gifted with number of her hits.

S: yen ipdi panringa?
A: nee matum en baby kitta enna pathi thappa sonna la. Athae tha naanum senjen.

I shrugged and she turned with a pout and started walking and with no other way, I started following her.

S: Varathinga ponga.
A: Oh apo naa pogata?
S: Ponga.
A: Poiruven....aprm ukkanthu ala koodathu.
S: Naa ethuku alanum? Neenga ponga.

Saying this she directly walked to our room cause it was just nearby and I waited for her to enter inside.

Very Slowly... like after 10 minutes, I walked to our room to see the room door open and I smirked.

The door was open for me.

She was laying down in the bed.

Sighing, I went inside, locked the door and laid down beside her but she was still facing the other side.

A: Okay sorry.
S: ..................
A: Nee thirumbatha. Ipdiyae padu seriya. Naanum antha side paathu paduken.

Saying this I turned to the other side but still there was no sound or any movement in the room.

Confused, I turned to see her in the same position as she was.

Panick started rising as I tapped her on the shoulder and called her name to recieve no response.

And I lost it.

Rushing to her side, I started calling her.

A: Sana ma. Sana ma....elumbu....

But recieved no response.

My heart stopped.

Tears formed in my eyes and the next second, I took the water bottle and splashed some water in her face.

Her eyebrows furrowed and her face scrunched.

I splashed a lot more water and then she opened her eyes one by one and looked at me.... confused?

Looking at her, my life returned back to me.

Hugging her, I cried silently and my tears made her shoulders wet.

S: Ethuku enna ipo elupi vitinga?

Her question made my heart skip a beat.

What?

She was sleeping?!

A: Thoongita iruntha?
S: Aama. Tired ah irukae nu vanthu paduthen.

Oh shit!

Once she teased me saying I'm a big giant bulb which would last for 2 to 3 years and I didn't accept it then. But I do accept it now.

God! What is more embarassing than this!

But my heart did stop looking at her like that giving no movement.

A: Hey sollitu thoongirukalam la.
S: Neenga tha na poren nu sonninga. Seri ipdi tha sollitu vanthruvanga nu paatha....oru manushi evlo neram tha wait pannanum? Aprm enaku kashtama vera irunthuchu....athu naala tha thoongiten.

I scratched my forehead.

All the panicked feeling started turning into Anger.

A: Pcht...Athuku ipdiya oru movement um kudukama thoongurathu?

I asked a bit irritated and her eyes softened looking at me.

S: Yen enna aachu?
A: Loosa di nee? Evlo neram naa koopten theriyuma! Cha. Po poi thoongu. Athu thana unaku mukkiyam.

Shouting this I made my way towards my side of the bed and laid down looking opposite of her.

After few minutes, I regretted what I said. Ofcourse she has to take good care of herself cause it's her second trimester.

I felt really bad for shouting at her like that. I shouldn't have done that.

Turning towards the other side, I saw her facing against me.

And now I felt really very bad.

Sighing heavily, I hugged her from behind and moved towards her and the next second she took my hands off her and threw it in the air.

A: Sorry ma.

The number of 'sorry' I asked her after coming for our so called babymoon, is uncountable.

S: Pesatha po.
A: Mudiyathu. Naa pesuven.

Saying this I hugged her again, keeping my head on her shoulder.

S: Yen enna kathuninga? Thoonga thana senjen.
A: Nee faint ethachu aagitiyo nu bayanthen....oru movement um illama irunthiya. Athaa. Sorry.
S: Hmm. Sorry not accepted.

I pecked her cheek loudly.

A: Ipo?

She shook her head a 'no'.

A: Ipo.

Saying this I turned her carefully and kissed her whole face.

S: No.
A: Pinna vera enna di venum unaku?
S: Mothala enna ukkara vainga.

I did what she asked for.

S: Aahn. Ipo en kaal la vilunga.

What?!

A: Ethuu!!!
S: Kaal la vilunga.
A: Ma ithu lam romba over paathuko!
S: Vilunga nu sonnen.
A: Naa yaaru theriyum la-
S: Antha veena pona CEO thana neenga.

Veena pona CEO?

A: Ennathu!!!

My eyes widened.

S: Solratha kelunga. Kaal la vilunga...illana naa ipo amma ku call panren. En phone enga!

She started searching her mobile and I directly touched her feet.

A: Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
S: Aahn. Athu.

Saying this she smirked.

S: Ini aduthu....elumbi vanthu enaku massage panni vidunga.
A: Ma! Yen ma!
S: En phone eng-
A: Seri seri iru varen.

She smirked and with no other way I climbed the bed again and started massaging her hands while she was sitting like a queen and was scrolling her mobile.

S: Anna....innum nalla pannunga Anna! Ithu kaanala!

What? Anna? Me?

A: Ethu anna va?
S: Aama anna. Ithu ellam neenga kathunathuku naa kudukura punishment.
A: Nee enna venalum koopdu ma. Aana antha anna matum venam.
S: Naa apdi tha koopduven. Yen theriyuma?
A: Yen?
S: Yenna I love you......Anna.

She dragged and finally stopped in that Anna.

A: I love you too Thangachi.

I said with a smile and a smirk for which her eyes widened.

S: Ethu thangachi ah?
A: Aama thangachi.

She shut her mouth and I continued my work.

S: Anna nu koopda maaten.
A: Apo naanum ini thangachi nu koopda maaten....seriya thangachi?
S: Arjunnn!

She whined and I laughed at her.

And that's when someone knocked the door.

I made my way towards the door and opened it to see Vikram all ready in his joker costume as usual and Rithu standing beside him.

Vik: Velia polam vaanga
S: Okay anna!

Saying this she got down.

A: Neenga wait pannunga...naanga oru two minutes la vanthruvom.
Vik: Athu yen da two minutes?
A: Po da. Un kitta ella sollanum nu avasiyam illa.
Vik: Oh romance ah! Nee nadathu da.
S: Anna! Apdi ellam onnum illa...
Vik: Apo enna? Vaanga pogalam. En car la pogalam. Arjun car venda.

Sana and Rithu nodded and I pouted looking at Sana.

Rithu and Vikram went out and I pulled Sana.

A: Po di.
S: Vita thana poga mudiyum.

She said controlling her laugh and I pouted.

S: Arjun....romba bayanthutingla?
A: Hmm.
S: Sorry...enaku semma tired ah irunthuchu. Aprm neeng-

She stopped when I hugged her. She hugged me back.

A: Ini apdi pannatha! Enaku uyirae poiruchu.
S: Sorry panna maaten.
A: Sorry not accept-

I was cut off by her kiss.

S: Ipo?

She asked pulling away.

A: Ipo accepted.

She smiled and continued..

S: Aana....Naa thoonguratha paathu faint aanen nu nenacha motha aalu neenga tha.

She bursted out laughing and I chuckled at my foolishness.

What a fool have I been!

S: Athu ipo tha therinja?!

She laughed again.

A: Unaku epdi ketuchu?
S: Neenga mind voice nu sathama pesitu irukinga.

She said laughing and Smiling sheepishly, I hugged her again and..... our babymoon went on soooo good. With her scolding me and me doing everything she wanted and sometimes acting like not caring about her and she complaining about me to our baby and our baby, supporting it's mumma will kick her baby bump giving scoldings to it's daddy.

All these four days was awesome.

And in another four months, we'll become parents!

Waiting for that most precious moment.

**********
So... here's the 44th chapter.
Hope you guys like it.
Do vote and comment your thoughts.
Thank you 💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.8K 385 9
It's a love story between a police officer and the criminal. He is a cold hearted and most wanted criminal in the city. she is a honest and brave pol...
874K 86.8K 158
Arjun and shalini tie the knot in an arranged marriage. what surprises does the life has for them . How do they find their love for each other ? or W...